Low hours and not much use. Thanks D2Cat, that is good to know that the Kubota kit comes with steel lines along the loader, thats probably worth the extra money. Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota L2501, L3200, L3301, and L3901 Tractors, Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota MX4700, MX4800, MX5000, MX5100, MX5200, MX5800, and L3400 Series Tractors, Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota L4600, L4701 Series Tractors, Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota BX23S, BX1880, BX2380, and BX2680 Tractors, Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota B2320, B2620, B2301, and B2601 Tractors, Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota B3350, B2650, and LX2610 Tractors, Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota BX1860, BX1870, BX2360, BX2370, BX2660, BX2670 Tractors, Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota B3300 with LA504 Loader, Hydraulic Diverter Valve Kits (with & without couplers), Hydraulic Multiplier Switches & Harnesses, Solenoid Coils for Hydraulic Multipliers & Diverter Valves. The kit also includes a solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use. Mike K i never paid to have stuff installed when it was new. The first is a Live Third Function Valve Kit, which uses a rocker switch to control the front end loader attachment. This all in one Kubota third function kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your Kubota L2501, L3301, and L3901 with LA 525 Loader & L3200 and L3800 with LA 524 Loader without the need for expensive . curl bucket and close grapple). Saved me a lot of money. hose saver spring kit allows rerouting of hydraulic hoses to keep them safe. 6 months later all I have done is had to tighten a couple fittings after about 100hrs of use. (12gpm), Land Pride \ Kubota Third Function Valve Kits. Image No. This ensures that the kit can handle heavy use and rough terrain, making it ideal for demanding applications. IF YOU HAVE A BX25D,BX25 IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON "CLICK TO PURCHASE" BUT IT WILL DEFINITLY FIT. Installing a third function valve kit for Kubota B2601 is not a complicated process, and it can be completed in a few steps. As long as the loader valve keeps sending fluid out the power beyond port,you will be able to raise/lower, dump/curl, and open/close your bucket all at the same time. like 800 $ for kit . Heat/AC. Now offering WR Long 3rd function hydraulic valve kits for kubota, john deere, new holland, tym, mahindra, kioti, bad boy, branson, bush hog, yanmar, massey ferguson, ls, solis, tractors and loaders. With the third function valve kit, Kubota B2601 owners can operate the loaders additional functions, such as a grapple or a snow blower, while using the bucket. Installed on my l2501. Side defogger kit. Find the kit for your tractor today. LA805 Loader with 3rd function valve. This kit allows you to use multiple loader functions at the same time, such as curling the bucket and closing the grapple. The Kubota B2601 is a compact tractor that is designed for use in a variety of applications. This is a full 3rd function kit allowing you to raise/lower, dump/curl, and open/close at the same time. One position to open the attachment the second position to close the attachment and the spring return home position for no action. W. R. Long has already sized each kit appropriately for your tractor and loader and only sells the correct size valve kit for your tractor. The joystick handle is ergonomic and fully weatherproof, and the solid . The dealer price on the LP kit seems really good compared to online sources but I dont know if its $150 better than the Summit kit. The kit also comes with zip ties. curl bucket and close grapple). Showroom; New Inventory; Used Inventory; Construction Equipment . This all in one third function kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your Kubota BX1860, BX1870, BX2360, BX2370,BX25,BX25D,BX2660, BX2670 Tractors without the need for expensive factory add-ons. The kit can help reduce wear and tear on the hydraulic system of the Kubota B2601. Full kits, c-flow only components, 3rd function valve kits forLS tractors. LA805 Loader with 3rd function valve. or Best Offer This kit allows you to use multiple loader functions at the same time, making your work more efficient and effective. Since it allows users to operate multiple functions with the same hydraulic circuit, it reduces the need for additional hoses, fittings, and valves, which can save money and reduce maintenance. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. The kit includes a joystick handle that is ergonomically designed with two momentary push button switches. This makes installation easy and convenient, allowing you to get your kit up and running quickly. This capability can greatly improve the versatility and functionality of the tractor. Then you will know the actual cost of the item. when new add all the extras , never been charged for installation.. dunno maybe i got a good dealer. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. The third function hydraulic valves we offer are live third function kits. L2501, L3301, and L3901: LA 525 Loader L3200 and L3800: LA 524 Loader SKU: TFK2. I think they bill for 3-4 hours to install it. The first is a Live Third Function Valve Kit, which uses a rocker switch to control the front end loader attachment. The 3rd function kit connects to the power beyond port of your existing loader valve. Drive: 4WD. 3FVK PC L4701 For Kubota L2501 L3200 L3800 L3301 L3901 L4600 & L4701 (Complete assembly) 380-152A. SAVE $31.00. . It sounds like my options are the Summit kit for $549 or the LP kit for $696. they should be happy to sell something to make a few $s. Full kits, c-flow only components, and 3rd function valve kits forCase tractors. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. I do like the look of your Kubota kit with the steel lines, I would definitely pay more for that. Second, it reduces wear and tear on your hydraulic system by eliminating the need to constantly switch between functions. Full kits, c-flow only 3rd function valve kits forMcCormicktractors. EZ to install and they have a video link to walk you through each step. The big difference between the Kubota third function kit and aftermarket kits is the Kubota has steel lines coming to the front quick connects. Messick's offers OEM valves as well as options from Land Pride and WR Long. I will probably just get the LP kit with my tractor so I can roll the cost into the financing and install it right away. USE OF THEM DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT BY THEM. 3rd function valve kits forBad BoyTractors. MSRP: $ 899.99 Works with Cab or No Cab. Here are some of the advantages: The third function valve kit allows Kubota B2601 owners to perform multiple functions simultaneously, which can greatly increase efficiency and productivity. Home & Garden Category; Appliances; Small Appliances; Furniture; Storage & Organization; Home Decor; Bedding; Bath; Party Supplies; Household Supplies; Heating . Here are some tips for maintaining the kit: While the Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota B2601 is designed to be reliable, there are some common issues that you may encounter. Tractor Time with Tim and Curt install these 2 kits on a B2650 and L. The molded hand grip is designed to slide over your loader joy stick and is secured with two set screws. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. First, it allows you to perform multiple loader functions simultaneously, which can increase your productivity and efficiency. I was a little overwhelmed when unpacking the box, but leas than 20 minutes and I was done. W.R. Long provides valve kits for most subcompact, compact, farm, utility, and light industrial loaders. (verified owner) April 8, 2022. The electric hydraulic 3rd function valve kit includes a molded hand grip with a rocker switch, which has three positions. Buy a Third Function Kit and get a TWO set of Flat Face Couplers for free! The Kubota B2601 is a versatile tractor that can be used for a wide range of tasks, including mowing, digging, plowing, and hauling. Established in 2009, we are the largest online community of Kubota tractor and equipment owners. In this article, we will guide you in-details the features, benefits, use, installation, and maintenance guide with the best third-function valve kit for the Kubota b2601, lets start with the product. We carry two different styles of valve kits. A 3rd function valve can add to the versatility of your tractor. (verified owner) February 3, 2021. However, to get the most out of your Kubota B2601, you may want to consider adding a third function valve kit. The handle has an ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. Ask Our Online Support, Get an Answer ASAP! The installation process generally involves the following steps: The Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota B2601 is designed to be low maintenance, but there are some things that you can do to ensure that it operates smoothly and efficiently. Full kits, c-flow only components, 3rd function valve kits for Kioti tractors. Subtract that from the cost quoted, and you'll have the cost for installation, if any. I***8217;m wondering if anyone has experience with the different options. The third function valve kit is useful for Kubota B2601 owners because it provides several benefits. It looks like Land Pride, Kubota, WR Long, and Summit Hydraulics all have valve kits that work with the B 01 series but I cant see the differences from the internet or if its just the same kit rebranded. OrangeTractorTalks brings together Kubota enthusiasts from around the world, into one place, purpose built just for them. I would definitely recommend them and their product. Additionally, the third function valve kit is designed to be rugged and durable, ensuring that it can withstand heavy use and rough terrain. The electric hydraulic 3rd function valve kit includes a molded hand grip with a rocker switch, which has three positions. Cab. Full kits, c-flow only components, and 3rd function valve kits forBush Hog loaders. . Free shipping within 1,000 miles! Kubota Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Kit (75554. Rear Windshield wiper with rear defogger. The joystick handle is ergonomic and fully weatherproof, and the solid aluminum housing is designed for rugged use. The valve itself is housed in a solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use and has a maximum operating pressure of P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI, and a flow rating of 15 GPM. THEY DO NOT SPONSOR OR ENDORSE LANE SHARK USA OR ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS. Free shipping within 1,000 miles! If you own a Kubota B2320, B2620, B2301, or B2601 tractor with an LA304, LA364, or LA434 loader, the Third Function Valve Kit is definitely worth considering. Made in the USA! This valve diverts fluid from the loader cylinders (that are operated by moving the joystick) to the attachment only while the button is depressed. Lane Shark is the original front end loader brush cutter for small to mid-size tractors.