In addition to the training sessions, youll also have unlimited use of it for practice during the course. Each client has individual needs, thus, different number of days required to complete their training depending upon previous experience, training and avionics on board. When you choose Accelerated-IFR you will obtain your rating efficiently and on schedule without the frustration of many unproductive months.The closer together your lessons, the more you can build on your emerging skills instead of slipping backwards between lessons, having to keep building back to the same level. The time required will vary based on weather and your progress. Get the finest instrument training available anywhere. He brings with him an FAA-approved simulator and a copy of our proven training curriculum. After spending my first hour with Mark, I knew that his school would give me the best training for the money, and that the first time I went charging off into bad weather, by myself, I would truly be prepared for it. I did an accelerated instrument rating course with Jamie and it was great. We have one need a retractable gear? Your Aircraft. Clients without personal aircraft can rent a variety of aircraft from steam gauge to Glass Panel at many of our locations, call for information. Or go to the Contact Us page. Prerequisites Passed the FAA Knowledge exam. Pilots must have a minimum of 10 hours of instrument time logged before starting the course. According to the FAA, sport pilots are not required to meet the 1500 hour requirement . St. George, Utah: Piper Archer & Cessna 172XP If youre an average pilot, you can have your instrument rating in just ten days. However, the IFR rating is about the most serious rating there is. We wont skip anything or assume a level of IFR knowledge. Location: Harlingen, Texas; Reg #: Looking; Model: 1965 M20E; Base: KTXW; Report; Share; Posted July 25, 2019. . I GREATLY appreciated his flexibility as well. Pass the FAA knowledge test before taking the practical test. We know what you need to know to be a safe and confident instrument pilot and our curriculum is the essence of just that. A $1,000.00 deposit confirms your position on the schedule. I have been an instructor here in the southwest US for many years now. It was a really good program. This full immersion style of training is perfect for people with busy schedules who want to step away and hammer our their training in short periods of time. Train with IFR and Become a Professional Aviator! Our instructors are highly experienced IFR veterans with average flight time of 10,000 hours each and 5000 hours of dual given. . Staff is fantastically friendly. Over 25 years experience. Mountain Training in YOUR Aircraft A one-on-one; test preparedness course is available for $1,500.00. I have trained thousands of students and have flown many many different types of aircraft throughout my career as a professional pilot. (702) 504-6376, 2642 Airport Dr. suite 101North Las Vegas, NV, Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pmSaturday, 7am - 7pmSunday, 7am - 7pm, Hello, My name is Jamie Clabaugh and I am based out of the North Las Vegas airport (KVGT). Without having to leave home. Thank you very much. These are just some of the many issues that I have observed throughout my instructing career that have happened needlessly due to poor training. The success of our students relies on a sophisticated and advanced simulator from Redbird. Instrument finish-up is generally done in 7-10 days but can be stretched out if the student desires. Mark is a veritable encyclopedia of aviation knowledge with vast experience. Piper FlyerMagazinePerfect world training. Texas Flight offers a wide variety of aircraft for rent that are difficult to find. For information on the listed courses above please contact dispatch at 832-717-0766. In order for a pilot to obtain a private pilot certificate in the United States, they must obtain training from a FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) and meet the requirements of the 1500-hour rule. This fast track program requires the written test completed before the program start date. instrument or the English I, English II, or Algebra I end-of-course . Student Pilot Private Pilot Commercial Pilot Instrument Rating Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Multi-Engine Rating CFI Certified Flight Instructor CFII Certified Instrument Instructor MEI Multi-Engine Instructor Instrument, Advanced & Basic Ground Instructor Ratings Tailwheel Endorsement High Performance and Complex Aircraft Endorsements, The ELITE PI-135 Professional BATD Flight Sim. Best money I've spent on flight instruction! Margin for error in actual IFR conditions means that you must have a sound foundation of knowledge, practice and skill. Accelerated flight training is all we do! Not only did I get my instrument ticket in just a few days, his laid-back manner style put me at ease, and his extensive knowledge of aircrafts and flying make me a much safer pilot. I had been training sporadically for 1 1/2 years in Los Angeles when I decided to switch to an accelerated program. I learned to fly after I completed my enlistment where I became a commercial pilot/ flight instructor and have loved my job ever since. 3-day IFR Refresher. The 11 Day course offers the student a well organized, professional training experience. Congratulations to Mr. Steven Malvey of Reno, NV - the world's newest instrument-rated pilot! We can accommodate all levels of flying experience. Our program is geared for the busy pilot who wants to achieve his or her rating in a few short days, not over the course of 9 months. Alpine Flight Training offers tailored courses to pilots of all skill levels and experience. One that is highly trained in the ways of our ideologies, course outlines and theories. Some ground school will be part of the syllabus, but if you go in cold, you'll be behind the curve and could struggle. Minimum of 25 hours of Cross Country Pilot in Command logged, (an additional 25 hours is obtained during training) total 50 hours at time of check ride. Testimonials Complete instrument training kit Experienced instructor dedicated to your schedule for 10 days Scenario-based curriculum designed for real-world experience Approximately 35 hours of flight instruction Approximately 20 hours of ground instruction Personal weather minimums development Training Schedule Other costs involved are: (If instructor travels to your location) RT airfare for the instructor. TRAINING DESIGNED FOR YOU Choosing the right program for your instrument training is a crucial decision. IFR Flight Training School has trained Husky Owners from all over the United States, from Texas and the continental United States, and Alaska, and beyond the borders in Mexico and Canada. Complete the Computer-Based Instruction course. This week-long rigorous, finish-up, course is designed to get your IFR ticket quickly while allowing you to absorb and master all the necessary information to make you a confident IFR pilot. The fact is, not many instructors are available to devote themselves entirely to you for a ten day period. We set up the examiner and check ride for the end of your training. Accelerated flight training requires you to devote your entire time to flight training for as long as it takes to complete your course. Santa Paula, California: Cessna 150, or C172 Each segment builds on the previous one. Read what friends and clientele have to say about their experience with us. Portable simulators can be useful for practice, but not for actual Instrument. Our FAA Written Test Prep provides a balanced combination of material presentation & question review - both of which are led by an professional instrument ground instructor that has earned a score of 100% on the instrument written test. Our instructors include extremely knowledgeable Gold Seal and Master CFIs as well as former airline captains. Located across the country, PIC instructors are exceptionally well-qualified pilots and patient, experienced instructors. You train every day for a solid eight hours, so there is no wasted time because of breaks in training or lack of a specific plan or schedule. With the skills youll develop in instrument training, youll be able to control your airplane and navigate all the way to your destination without outside visual references, solely by reference to the flight instruments. Train to Optimum Proficiency. Your PIC instructor will be dedicated to your training, without interruption for other activities. And in just ten days. Truth is, you can go and get your IFR ticket just about anywhere. Flying and navigating in Alaska can be challenging! PIC offers several options for preparing for the FAA Instrument Pilot Knowledge Test. Whenever possible you will be trained in actual IMC conditions. FAA Written Test Certificate properly stamped with a grade of 80% or higher if possible. We also teachCurrency Courses and other special courses. Our pilot school has designed multiple programs to help you shorten the time it takes to become a pilot and earn multiple ratings. Flight Training At IFR Flight Training School you will train to optimum standards at all levels of pilot certification, because flying your best is important!The future is yours. I have flown the big jets from time to time but my heart is in the small singles where I do all of my training. pedals. The course is an organized combination of ground school, simulator work, and flight training in your airplane. Instrument Rating (C-172) Yes: 10: 31.5: . Portable simulators can be useful for practice, but not for actual Instrument. . Top notch. I look forward to flying with you! Mike,I want to thank you and your team for the professional training experience that I had this past 6 days!! Enhanced and Accelerated Flight training courses that meet all FAA Part 61 requirements without compromising on flying fundamentals and safety standards. . I first got my start in the instructing field back in the Military a number of years ago where I was a member of a Marine Corps Recon unit. 3 hours of instrument flight in preparation for the FAA practical test. We offer 4 levels of pilot training that include everything from Private Pilot to Multi-Engine Instructor. Youve really built a super tight ship, and assembled an incredible team of people. You can take advantage of a planned curriculum. I came to Joe as a private pilot who was both frustrated with these facts of flight training and daunted by the idea of getting my instrument rating. 4. Sunstate Aviation Flight School is an FAA Approved Part 61 and Part 141 flight training school located in Kissimmee, Florida focusing on accelerated flight training for Private Pilot Flight Training, Instrument Rating Flight Training, Commercial Pilot Flight Training, Multi Engine Flight Training, Flight Instructor CFI Flight Training, University Flight Programs, Flight Training Affiliate . FAA Certified Flight Instructors, CFI, CFII and MEI (Initial, Reinstatement, Addons), A fully equipped maintenance shop to meet all your needs, Private, Commercial, Instrument, Multi-Engine Ratings, available. Each pilot client is interviewed prior to training to customize the course to his or her needs. Long Beach, California: Cessna 172 Salt Lake City, Utah: Piper Archer. - Accelerated Instrument Rating Training from Alpine Flight Training Our program is Structured, Efficient, & Cost Effective, you may fly your own aircraft or we have a well equipped Cessna 182 to use for your instrument training. Call 919-578-3713 ext. The development of aviation skills in a young persons life can prepare them for an exciting career in aviation. Youll have the confidence of knowing that you have had the best training possible. Refund Policy: Refunds will be granted with a minimum 30 days notice given before the start of any training dates scheduled and on a case by case basis when less than 30 days notice is given. As part of your training you will receive one-on-one flight instruction, youll fly at least 25 approaches during the program, many with SIDs STARs and holding patterns. You will be matched with the best instructor that you could possibly find at any accelerated flight school, guaranteed! IFR Study Material Cost: $50-250 Written Exam Fee The written knowledge exam costs $150. We believe there is no substitute for actual. Each day is concluded with a comprehensive practice test followed by an explanation of the correct answers. Not all instructors are created equal. Best Flight School & Flight Training Experience Awards. Responsible for driving and managing the direct sales engagements and sales between Sensia Digital Alliance Solutions and our key alliance partners and clients. They average over 8,300 flight hours, and most important, each is a dedicated teacher. We are the "get it done people" when it comes to Learning to Fly and finishing up your training!!! At least 15 hours of dual instrument flight instruction (although 30-40 hours are typically needed for safety and competency), including: one dual IFR cross-country of at least 250 nm with different instrument approaches at each of three airports, and. Contact our office to schedule your training. Aircraft Acquisition and Management If you are in the market for an aircraft, were here to help. (CFI) Up to 25 hours One on One ground school. Valid medical certificate. Click here to take AOPA's flight training experience survey. When youre finished, you will have gained solid experience IFR Experience. And in the process, youll become a more accurate and more proficientand thus saferpilot, even when the weather is VFR. Additional travel expenses may apply if the course is separated. A well trained IFR pilot will rely on the procedures and techniques taught in instrument training to fly with confidence knowing that emergencies and unusual situations can be handled without compromising basic flying tasks or flight safety. Train 5-7 days per week with the experienced instructional staff at Sporty's Academy. Here are some of the subject areas included: Professional Instrument Courses is the expert when it comes to accelerated instrument flight training. Pray Aviation has partnered with training facilities in Florida and Texas to provide you the ATPCTP training at the lowest rate in the market. For you, we know time is hard to come by. At least 40 hours of actual or simulated instrument flight time, and. The following is a customer story from Chris Stater. Time needed: 60 days. LEARN TO FLY IN AS LITTLE AS 10 DAYS! BasicMed or 3rd class (or higher) FAA medical certificate. You guessed it weve got that too. Our aviation training ideology is based on the same fundamentals utilized by our chief pilot/instructor, Jamie Clabaugh, where he honed his training abilities while serving in the Marine Corps special operations unit (recon) as well as from the thousands of hours he has spent in the air throughout his aviation career. Our Instructors are 100% committed to your schedule, meaning if you want to start at 5:00 am or 12:00 pm whichever fits your schedule for that particular day or days. Our job is not completed until you receive your Instrument Ticket. If time is of the essence, our accelerated flight training programs are just what you need. EMS, or cargo, Blue Line's accelerated courses are designed to take you from zero hours to starting your new career in as . Please ensure all required documents reflect your full legal name exactly the same on each. Meet our newest, fully automated sample preparation system, providing sample extraction, in-cell cleanup and evaporation in a single, integrated operation. Prior to beginning training, your instructor must be added to clients aircraft insurance as an additional insured if utilizing your airplane. Six branches. Colorado Aviation Adventures | Bucket List Flights, Introductory Training Flight Vail/Eagle Airport, Accelerated Private Pilot Training Colorado, Colorados Flight Academy | Learn to Fly in Eagle Colorado, Completed written test. Our Finish-up Course is designed to quickly help you complete your training, often in as little as one weekend. We know how to give you that extra "push" necessary to obtain your pilot's license or rating that other flight schools simply lack. Mark Wilson has been flying and teaching for decades both in the military and civilian worlds. IFR Instrument Rating Training in Austin, TX Depending on your flight training goals, instrument rating training may be required, but it is a good idea regar . IFR pilots perform better when they know what to expect. Explores risk management in medieval and early modern Europe, We will come to your location (outside of Austin, TX) for an additional $1,000 plus travel and lodging expenses for your instructor if applicable. If additional training is needed to complete the course, it is done at no additional training cost (for an additional day). Since there are no gaps in the training there is no time wasted trying to figure out what did we do last time?. The primary goal is to teach how to be safe and to have fun in the mountains and backcountry. Flight Instructor Initial Training. Some of my . It repays the time you invest with the security that you really know what youre doing. . Plane & PilotMagazineCFI on an adventure in learning to teach. Whenever possible youll train in actual weather. If you assume 40 flight hours and say 30 hours ground, that is no more than 2.3 hours per day, with 1.3 hours in the air. Deposit Required: $500 to secure the date, with payment due at the conclusion of each lesson (pay as you go). We are dedicated to providing high-quality flight training to pilots seeking to earn an instrument rating. Commercial - $395. Cancellation policy: If you cancel at any time prior to your scheduled date, we will apply your deposit to a future date only if we are able to fill your reserved spot with another student. Georgetown, Texas: Cessna 172 Step 1: Meet eligibility requirements. Course. https://ifr6.com/testimonials/s-hamilton/, Total student focus. Use the form below to create a battle plan with our team. The cost of the program is $6,995. If you're a Private Pilot looking to become a safer more proficent pilot then earning your instrument rating is the next step. We have one. I would suggest taking your course as soon after passing the written as possible. PIC offers several options for preparing for the FAA Instrument Pilot Knowledge Test. Our Instrument rating course and flight training focuses on single pilot operations and scenario based training with opportunities to experience, in training, real IFR flying from the very beginning., Train the way you Fly - Fly the way you train. The maintenance shop at Texas Flight has you covered we maintain our own aircraft and can maintain yours as well. Plus, you will learn more easily because a simulator isnt noisy, you can repeat a procedure quickly, and you can stop the lesson to ask a question. You can be filing IFR next month not next year! Your training is based on a building block of instruction in an organized manner. I have over 15,000 hours of flight time with most all of that being dual training given. #26. Be able to read, write and speak the English language. He will patiently answer the thousands of questions student pilots often have, and KEEP YOU SAFE! Whether you are a prospective airplane owner, new pilot . Copyright 2023 IFR6 Flight Training Designed & Developed by The Ghost Runner. His 10 Day Accelerated IFR Program peaked my interest because it cut out the need to compete with other studentshe worked exclusively with me for the duration of the program for 8+ hours a day . Thanks man! I utilize a proprietary blend of both flight and ground school lessons that optimizes your training time and maximizes your your learning potential. This is a state-of-the-art digital simulator. A comprehensive training course in instrument flying. Have at least 50 hours of pilot in command cross-country flight time. Training sessions can be setup whenever you like throughout the day. Whatever the reason PIC can tailor a program to meet your particular level of IFR experience. Cant say enough good things about IFR Flight Training School and the people involved. Written Exam Test Cost: $150 Checkride Fee This is a full, 3-day, all-day, intensive training program, with your personal flight instructor, to ensure you pass the FAA written exam and must be scheduled in advance to ensure availability. Prior to beginning training, Your instructor must be added to clients aircraft insurance as an additional insured. Certified Flight Instructor Training in Texas As a new Commercial pilot, the most important next step in your career is to build flight hours through a top Certif . January - FULL . You will train for eight hours a day. (Our Instructors take care of their own meals.) Sometimes even after pilots obtain a rating, they don't feel comfortable about their new skills. The celebration and preservation of history through aviation art presented by renown artists. If you have been putting this off or dragging it out give these guys a call. Cost: Our 14 day instrument course costs are as follows: We plan on 6 to 8 hours per day working together, Our instructor rate per hour is $60.00 in our aircraft, $70.00 in your aircraft, or $100.00 if your aircraft is complex or Advance Technical Trainer. Enter your comments in the space provided below, 2018 PIC Aviation Services, Inc. - Aviation Center, 2080 Silas Deane Highway, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Payments are not refundable but can be used for rescheduling within 6 months. You lead a busy life, and we want to help you get your rating quickly so you can get back to business. click here to view schools & businesses for IFR Training In Texas. Typical completion times are: Private/14 Days . Any required endorsements are included (high performance or complex) at no additional charge. It was a good feeling filing and flying home 17K IFR. The Instrument Airman Certification Standards. Check out our new ELITE SIM, and our ELITE IFR Procedures ProgramFly IFR with Confidence and Skill ! Family owned and operated in Texas since 2008. Our Private Pilot Course will give you all you need to get your license and start flying. More Info. When you train with IFR Flight Training School there are no hidden costs. The instructors atIFR Flight Training Schoolare recognized nationally as some of the best. IFR Flight Training School402 Wright Bros. Dr. #202Georgetown, TX 78628512-751-6275, KGTU 041456Z 18003KT 10SM CLR 14/07 A2999 RMK AO2 SLP155 T01390072 52015 $, "Call Leading Edge Insurance for your Aircraft Insurance Quote. Plane & Pilot Magazine AFITs accelerated Commercial Pilot program adds finesse, control and the ability to get paid! ELITE has had a presence in the flight simulation industry since 1987, witha wide variety of trainers that can be found around the world. Our Flight School is designed to provide you the most professional and structured flight . The IFR6 accelerated IFR training course focuses on your particular needs. I fully understood the principals of twin engine flying in the Baron. Featured Courses SR Series Emergency & Abnormal 3+ Hours View Course Icing Awareness 1.5+ Hours View Course SR Series Takeoffs & Landings 5+ Hour View Course CAPS Training 1+ Hour View Course ur ELITE SIM enables pilots to fly multiple types aircraft ranging from a CESSNA 172 to a KING AIR 200. Premiere Flight School & Accelerated Career Pilot Training Recognized in 2019 as an AOPA Distinguished Flight School, Flex Air continues to . All you need is your Instrument rating. Sacramento, California: Cessna 172s or C177RG You will avoid the cancellations, instructor changes, and repeated lessons that are often inevitable with traditional flight training. Not only do we want to assist you in your IFR goals, but we also want you to be a confident IFR pilot. IFR Instrument Rating Training in Austin, TX. Open the world of aviation to your homeschool student! Wed love to have you come train with us. Then, there are the accelerated courses. pic.twitter.com/RvNVIkc4NK, Congratulations to Mr. Scott Johnson of Gilford, NH - the world's newest instrument-rated pilot! We believe it is important to experience actual IFR during training to be sure you understand actual. What if you want a slower pace? Time always flies faster than an airplane. Hold at least a Private Pilot certificate with Airplane rating. $3,500 + $170/hr. For those pursuing non-accelerated instrument finish up training, instruction is provided at a rate of $960 per day or $480 per half day. Yes No Is it Glass or Analog? Whether you plan to fly hard IFR, or just go through an occasional overcast, you deserve the best training available. Youre paying a premium to train with one of the finest senior instructors in the country and receive the most appropriate and useful training available today. Accelerated-IFR Flight School in Tucson Opening at 9:00 AM Updates Free Flight Review May 24, 2022 - May 31, 2022 Offering a free site review through the end of June with any 3 hours of training of any kind Posted on Nov 23, 2021 Now offering multi-engine accelerated instruction with rental aircraft Posted on Nov 2, 2021 Rod Machado, Flight Instructor, Author, Speaker, https://www.flyifr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/flyifr.mp3. Without any wasted time. Fly Accelerated Flight Training and Flight School - FlyAccelerated YOUR FASTEST, SAFEST, AND MOST AFFORDABLE PATH TO THE SKY. You are trained not only to pass the PTS requirements but also to be a proficient Instrument Pilot. He has a unparalleled way of transferring his knowledge and experience to you. Enhance your flight training with our library of engaging online courses and videos that can be accessed on your schedule. Many of our customers opt for two 5-day sessions with a weekend break in between. Our Testimonials speak for themselves- people love our instructors. Our accelerated instrument course can be completed in as little as 1-weeks. AeroGuard Flight Training Center. We are a true dedicated accelerated flight training facility, not just a referral service or a school that dabbles in occasional accelerated activities. of training per day 4-5 hrs of in-flight training per day 3-4 hrs of one-on-one classroom training with your certified flight instructor per day Jeppesen Pilot Training System Pilot Syllabus FAR/AIM Manual Prerequisites: Pilots must have a current BFR and medical. Upon arrival at Double Eagle aviation the student is assigned to one of our experienced Instructors for 10 days of one on one instruction. Evidence of citizenship: US passport or birth certificate with government issued picture id. We offer Accelerated courses for those that are short on time, as well as aircraft rentals. Our specialized training center offers a different approach to learning than you would receive at any other flight school, one that focuses on safety, technique and a thorough understanding of the technology utilized in general aviation today. Had a great time. AFIT Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training is the leading provider of Accelerated Flight Training Programs and professional consulting services to the General Aviation Industry, aircraft manufacturers, private companies, law firms, corporations, Doctors, athletes and government agencies. Maybe your instructors schedule conflicts with yours or his lack of experience is making the training inefficient. The Blue Line flight school exists to train the next generation of pilots with a focus on proficiency, safety, and appreciation for the miracle of flight. Graduates say that PICs Instrument Flight Training Program gives you the highest quality and convenience. In many cases we find that the course can take fewer days to complete, with a savings to you. American Flyers has been the Instrument Training Specialist since 1939, and we've developed skills and tools to simplify IFR flying - we can get your . Need an annual or pre-buy inspection? (Your specific needs). A PIC representative will contact you with further information. Texas offers career-focused accelerated training to become a commercial pilot, one of the . Professional pilots, military and civilian, train on a full time basis. This is a typical IFR6 Success story. I honesty believe that your training made me a safe pilot as I put over 3,000 hours on my Baron and no close calls. Our new ELITE PI-135 PROFESSIONAL BATD FLIGHT SIM comes equipped with: G-500 PFD, GARMIN 430, 530, 650 and 750 WAAS GPS. What our students, associates and friends in the industry are saying! All training. You must also be proficient in English. Start to finish accelerated instrument or instrument finish-up 7, 10, 14 days. (Your Location or Ours), 5 days, We Come To You, Your Location or Ours, 2 - 5 days, We Come To You, Your Location or Ours, 1990-2023 A.F.I.T Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training, AFIT Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training. Practice IFR procedures with ELITE flight sim. Full Name:* Address:* City:* State:* Zip:* E-mail Address:* Aircraft You Fly? While our colors may be red, yellow, and blue, our Southwest Heart beats red, white, and blue. Guaranteed quick and easy checkride scheduling no need to waste a month scrambling to find a DPE! If youre interested in completing your instrument training in a fast and efficient manner this is the program for you. To begin training for your Instrument Rating, you must hold a current PPL and current medical. For pilots seeking an accelerated instrument rating IFR training course; come prepared with the following information.