AVOID THIS: "They're too old to be acting like that.". Write a brief thank you message that gets right to the point. Happy Anniversary. To Wife | A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I'm glad I chose my cellmate wisely. When a love is true, there is no ending. Writing tip: If the card youve chosen already has Happy Anniversary printed on it, you can add an ellipsis [] and a little something after it: and many more!, with love to you both, etc. Love and appreciation are big themes for anniversary cards to family members. Happy anniversary. Having you by my side makes me the happiest, most grateful and luckiest person in the world. Heres to lasting love! Express your gratitude with these thank you messages and ideas from Hallmark card writers. 1. If you need me, I'm here. This selection of anniversary quotes and sayings can be used as inspiration for part of a heartfelt anniversary message written in a card. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. "Thank you for your loyalty. Dear Lord, these two have been as one. - This poem was on the card given to me from my sweet husband on the third anniversary of our first date. Maintain your strength and keep your heads up. I can't believe how much we've grown together in just a year. If your partner is inspired by beautiful poems, these are short enough to include in a Happy Anniversary greeting card message. Browse all happy anniversary cards from Snapfish. It can also be said with tears of laughter and fun. Inspired? And I still feel like Im the luckiest., Every day Im still discovering new things about you to love., Its been a tough year, but our love is tougher. Happy Anniversary! And the stars grow old. After having children, youll appreciate your partner in a whole new way. I wish you a very Happy Work Anniversary! Let's have a blast tonight and drink the very same wine that we toasted on our wedding day. Happy anniversary to the couple who taught me everything I know! All you need to do is have faith. 1st Anniversary | ~ Robert Fulghum, "To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with." And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love." It's the two of you, and it's love. Love to you both on your anniversary!, Happy [ninth] anniversary to my favorite cousin and cousin-in-law!, Its so good to call you family, to share good times with you both and to see how happy you make each other., Happy Anniversary, Uncle Mattias and Uncle Tomas. Happy Anniversary! Happy anniversary sweetheart. I love you. One by one each year now gone, but still theyre yours forever each and every memory, of a quarter Century together! #12 When the hands of time move slowly and the days merge into one another, your interest in my wellbeing provides the encouragement I need to begin again. Comforting Words: What to Say and Do in Tough Times 20 Thank You Messages for the Hard Work of Your Team Celebrating that today!, Time out from real life to celebrate you and your love., You two mean so much to us. It should not have feelings of sorrow, depression anxiety, and stress. I cant believe its been [three] whole years since I saw you take the floor for your first dance together as man and wife. ~ William Shakespeare. You make me feel blessed every day to have such a loving and responsible husband. Happy Anniversary to my one and only true love. You are my best friend, my lover and someone Im happy to call my [boyfriend]. 19992020 Happy anniversary to my loving husband! Thank You Messages for Boss: Tips and Examples It takes two very special people to really weather the storms of life together and still be smiling years later. Yall are amazing., Having each others backs and taking care of one anothers souls for [10] years, thats a beautiful faith walk., If you share a sense of humor with the couple, make up your own milestone. I love you more and more every year! Happy Anniversary, you two!" "Hope the next [10] years are even happier than your [first decade] together!" Now, here we are, a year after our marriage, and I'm still falling deeper in love with you every day. One day, our beautiful children will retell the story of our love. On our first wedding anniversary, I hope that your heart keeps beating for me, as it did on our wedding day. he gave me a day But as At some point in your life, youll need to give a toast. ~ E. Joseph Cossman. ~ Robert Browning, "Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Showing gratitude is a very good thing in everyday life. 35+ Heart Touching Wedding Anniversary Wishes - Generate Status Custom and user added quotes with pictures. I want to love you, adore you, take care of you and make you the happiest person there ever was for all of time. Anniversary Ideas for Troubled Marriage | Our Everyday Life Wishing you an anniversary as special as the love you two share. And your support during each other's crises has taught us solidarity. Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is something different. When we married a year ago, you made my dreams come true. Writing tip: If you were friends way back when and there at the wedding, consider sharing a memory of the couples big day. Youre alright I guess. I don't know where I'd be without you, and I never want to find out. This is our first anniversary as parents. Remembering the vows you made and the loved ones you shared them with will help you get in touch with your romantic side. 15 Most Troubled Relationship Poems for Him & Her (2023) - CuteLove Want to tell your sweetheart just how you feel on your special day? 110 Appreciation And Encouraging Words To Staff During Difficult Times 6. I want to thank you for everything you do for me and the kids. Happy Anniversary! On their anniversary, be sure to let them know how much their loving example has meant to you. this window and try again. A sincere appreciation for hard work and dedication can go a long way with your staff members, the unsung heroes you rely on every day. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness. Being with you makes me feel like celebrating every single day. Thank you for being a loving [husband/wife], and taking such good care of our family. Wishing you a day to remember! Tell a friend going through a tough time that you know he or she has the strength to overcome it. There are times when you have to write a anniversary card to a couple who are facing difficult circumstances. They say the greatest marriages are built on teamwork. I look forward to more amazing and adventurous years with you. You are a great asset; your help has really brought out the potential in me. When I look at you, I see a best friend and lover! Happy first wedding anniversary love of my life. Thank you for your constant support, the way you lift my spirits, and for checking on how I am doing. Anniversary wishes, quotes, messages and images - India Today Happy Anniversary! But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events. I appreciate everything you have done for me. Happy anniversary, dear!" - Unknown 3. You are so unique and I value and cherish you more than any other thing in this life. Anniversary Wishes To Wife Remind your wife of the day she said, "I do" and shine a spotlight on your everlasting love with a few extra special words just for her. Use one of these short anniversary messages, and your partner will have no doubt how much you mean to them - today and every day of the year! Another year for discovering new things to love about each other. But your love is even stronger. Please bear with me, I am promising you that things will get better within a the shortest time. Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me, but then I remember that I put up with you too, so that makes us even. Ustedes s que son un ejemplo de cmo mantener viva una promesa de amor. Thank you for the super-excellent work you do. This is not right. Happy anniversary! 2. Thanks for being the best part of my dayevery day! "Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more." I love you! Happy anniversary. Please breathe and believe that life will get better. To my beautiful wife, the mother of my children and my lifelong partner. Now every day since then has been like a fairy tale. Milestone anniversaries are an achievement and testament to a strong love and commitment to each other. 1. Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and the [Father/Mother] of my children! Stay Positive "Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is. Even after [20] years, Ive never known anyone more beautiful, more kind and more loving than you. 50 Great Work Anniversary Wishes and Quotes for Employees and Peers You're my soul sister and best friend forever, girl. Happy anniversary! Through times of trial and times of fun, 50 years as man and wife, Theyve built a home, a love, a life. If you're still wondering what to say to a couple on their anniversary, encourage them and let them know how inspirational you find their love to be. My best friend, soul-mate, and my [wife/husband], I couldn't have wished for more. Shutterfly Community is here to help capture and share life's most important moments. The two of you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to find. Poems, To Parents | Surviving an Anniversary When Your Marriage Is on the Rocks Add these funny messages to funny anniversary cards from Snapfish so they makes your partner smile for years to come. 40 Best Bereavement Thank You Messages for Support in Our Time of Loss Happy anniversary, with all my love. You bowled me over then, and you still do! The waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart Congratulations., Remember, the first [30] years are the hardest., A lasting love like yours is the worlds most beautiful thing., Enjoy all your new [silver] stuff and have a wonderful [25th] anniversary., Love, commitment and a whole lot of fun. 350 Best Happy Anniversary Wishes, Messages, and Quotes Birthday wishes during your difficult time. When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. Just write your message with as much affection as you can, and you'll do great. I look forward to creating more memories together as we walk through life. It can be tricky to know when to start celebrating dating anniversaries. I'm so lucky you chose me. "Let me congratulate you on your 20th anniversary. Sadly, both inner struggles and external setbacks are an una Find just the right words to tell dad just how much you appreciate him even if you cannot be together this Father's Day. Approach your loved ones with gentleness and maybe some extra assurance, "I will always love you and your family.". Copy. I love you the most." In fifty years together you've shared so many things. When you find this, you'll gain more hope for the future than ever. Written byShutterfly Community Last Updated: Feb 24, 2023. I'm blessed to have you. One by one each year flew by, since you both said 'I do' 25 years of memories, shared by the two of you. Because we've made it [10/20/30] years. Share the kind of warm compliment, oddball humor or specific memory that only a friend could. Life with you is much happier and sweeter than it was before you came into the picture. It's not time to give up. Best Wishes Birthday Wishes In Tough Times How to make someone happy on their birthday during their difficult times? But for all that, every second has been completely, utterly, astoundingly worth it because we've done it together. What a magnificent journey! Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again." Let's get through this together. Your [10/20/30] years of marriage are an inspiration to us all. By telling them they're in your thoughts you make it known you understand they're pain and can offer your support if they want it. I have been blessed with you by my side, and I cherish you. We have so much worth celebrating! A thousand times YES to our love!, Our anniversary marks 365 more days youve made me laugh, appreciate you, learn, grow and be oh so glad were together!, I never dreamed love could be this good., You won my heart then, and Baby, you still own it., Love you even though I sometimes have a funny way of showing it., Happy Anniversary to My Better-in-Every-Way Half. Whether youre friends with one half or both halves of the couple, you can make your anniversary wishes warm and meaningful by showing them you know them. There's more to life than what there seems on the surface. I can't wait to spend my next forever with you. I love you! We're so excited to see the next part as you write it together. As a society, we celebrate longevity. Easy to edit and print, they're a unique gift that your partner will be amazed you made just for them! Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that I would find you and that you would make my dreams come true. I love doing life with you. I love you, happy anniversary. "We sincerely appreciate your hard work and efforts year after year. I'm so grateful to be sharing this adventure with someone so wonderful, and I look forward to all the love, laughter, and wonder ahead for us. You bring me joy always. I love you to the moon and back! Happy Anniversary to my [handsome husband / beautiful wife]! Long relationships offer you a lot to celebrate and many happy memories to draw upon. You might even remember some details they dont. To another year of sharing sunsets and dreams. They grow stronger and kinder each day because of you. Each of you is so special in your own way, and together youre just the best!, Family is so much more fun with both of you in it! I love you both so much and wish you all the happiness in the world. It's hard to be there for someone who is going through a difficult time, especially when there's nothing you can do to fix the problem. Happy Anniversary. Thank you for your contribution to our success!". 21 Melting Love Letters To The Wife - MomJunction My dear wife, I'm so blessed of having you. Christmas Sympathy Messages: What to Say to those Grieving Finding the right words can be difficult, especially with a relatively new relationship. And the company really has been first class. Showing search results for "Anniversary After Difficult Times" sorted by relevance. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. You seem just as in love with each other as you did on your wedding day. Things change every day, but this remains constant. I can never tell you enough how beautiful you are, how much you make me smile and how much you mean to me. Explore all happy anniversary cards from Snapfish. From romantic dates to cuddles on the couch, youve given me some of lifes sweetest memories. Visit their Website. To my amazing parents, you still make marriage look easy! See, I told you I wouldn't forget. 97 Best Anniversary Wishes For Husband To Reignite The Spark Congratulations on your 25 years of service to this company.". These days, it's hard to do things without you especially this anniversary celebration. Personalized "Marriage Statistics" Poster, 2023 Homemade-Gifts-Made-Easy.com, All Rights Reserved. Isn't the honeymoon phase wonderful? Happy anniversary to you both. An anniversary is a happy occasion that sometimes falls during a tough time, due to serious illness, job loss, marital problems or other challenging circumstances. All these years, you have been amazing. Happy Anniversary, My Love. Happy Anniversary! Thank You Messages for Colleagues at Work - Weds Kenya And whether its a card for your own anniversary or that of family members or friends, Hallmarks writers have message ideas for you.