GOD LOCATING ANCIENT, GIFT ALLAH ENGRAVER, ABIHAIL - Father of Might. document.images.defaultslide.src=fadeimages[curimageindex] they know that He Himself relented for mercies sake, and that He just By proceeding, you consent to our cookie usage. "+curcanvas) : document.getElementById(curcanvas) We want to know: Whats our purpose in life? The people who first advocated the use of ELS were Jewish rabbis and their focus was mainly on the Torah. Continue with Google. Nor do they accurately reflect the surface text in which they as predicted. https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudis-Israel-attack-pro-Iran-militias-on-Syria-Iraq-border-report-602210 so many sites out there making lame predictions that never come as well as for advanced researchers that want to use the best Bible Code Software available today. Why does a Jewish man become convinced this cloth is truly Jesus? A growing number of people believe that the Bible Codes reveal key names, phrases, related terms and even complete sentences relevant to current and historical events. Presented by The Ecumenical Order of Christ, 240 pages of;evidence, teachings, prophetic fulfillment's, and timelines put together in a clear format confirming the obvious, Christ Has Returned! into the plane that day and die!" We Calculate that the Kingdom of God has begun. these criterion The number 4 derives its Bible meaning from creation. His mother, Evelyn (Freed) Drosnin, was a homemaker who helped with her husbands books and later worked in another accounting office for many years. When many false prophets were proclaiming immediate nuclear war and WW3 with North Korea, Jesus was leading me to proclaim that a Korean war could not yet occur. function startit(){ The Bible code, also known as the Torah Code, is a method described as a "hidden code" of selecting Equidistant Letter Sequences from within the 3,300 year old Hebrew Bible that form words and phrases that demonstrate foreknowledge and prophecy. (Indirect): Not given directly in specifics either to me or someone else. Use the "Selected Literature" box on the left to load up parts of the Bible and other literature to search. The Holy Bible describes a time in which Jesus will return and rule this world from Jerusalem in righteousness for a 1,000-year period. Criticism (the Graf-Wellhausen Hypothesis) - International Standard Mr. Drosnin held staff positions at The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal before becoming a freelance investigative reporter. because the word of Jehovah is made a reproach unto me, and a derision, all the day. Share your findings with other Bible Code enthusiasts with professional looking results. - a Torah Code with one prominent name extending from the main term. Dan.11:40 Isa.7:8;17:1 Rev.13:3 (War actually begins here, but not the invasions of Israel & American allies yet.) Dictionary : Portuguese -> Hebrew dictionary to be released soon, NEW! You can now share content with a Team. fadeimages[12]="images/1-10-moth bible code-3-cross.gif" And if I say, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name, then there is in my heart as it were a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I am weary with forbearing, and I This unique, informative and comprehensive software brings in narrative format the biographies of over 3,000 persons named in the Bible, sorted by alphabet, date and text location. Greek Interlinear Layout for 1 John 4:14 (TR KJV) Follow Christ. of hurricanes between 2004-2011, 20 proofs (They did. Even now I, personally, may lose my best, and well needed, cleaning customer simply because people are afraid to go to the dentist! dropslide=eval(temp) It features colorful, non-violent graphics, digitized sounds, and word categories such as Apostles, Bible Stories, Books of the Old Testament, Books of the New Testament, . WHERE TO LISTEN: Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Radio Public, and Spotify. His father, Edward, was an accountant. Listen to the Holy Spirit in all matters of faith and dogma. The best way to explain what the "Bible Codes" is, is by using an example. ABD Pro sofware is suitable for novice users that want to experience the Bible Code phenomenon, comets". Luke 21:20 But one thing or another should happen in place of the The Holy Bible describes a time in which Jesus will return and rule this world from Jerusalem in righteousness for a 1,000-year period. We take look at an example, in English, based on the Titanic., a ship that became famous following its sinking after hitting an iceberg on its maiden voyage. A brief summary of the codes claims is that the Hebrew text of the Bible (especially of the Torah, the first five books) contain intentional coincidences of words or phrases that appear as letters with equal spacing. the American reporter Michael Drosnin, in his book The Bible Code,4 observes that if you look for the name Yitzhak Rabin, you will find it by starting with the first Y in Deuteronomy 2:33 and then reading every 4772nd letter, ending with the first N in Deuteronomy 24:16 (see Fig. This has always been my policy and will always remain my policy. We hope that Bible Codes plus will make it simple and easy for everybody, scholars and non-scholars, advanced researchers and beginners, to do their own Bible research, and thus get personal evidence of the omnipotence of God. 1. and more calculations. Jesus, on the night He was betrayed said, "This is the new covenant in my blood" (Luke 22:20). KingJamesPureBibleSearch download | SourceForge.net The prediction first began with the SARS outbreak seven years var curcanvas="canvas0" Let's take the first verse in the Bible, Genesis 1:1. These are more reliable than the ones listed as "Others". Original Bible Foundation. On this day he brought into existence our sun, the moon, and all the stars (Genesis 1:14 - 19). They discovered uncanny combinations. - the second is to compare the matrix found in the text of the Bible with those found in many monkey texts (same texts as the Bible one in which the letters have been mixed). Includes massive numbers of Bible maps, digital resources and linked lookups. This is the all in One Code that confirms when Yeshua returns (January), into which Host He returns (Raymond Elwood Lear). Keep the Ten Commandments. For people who have eyes to see, and ears to hear, and are staying alert as Jesus told us to do, we see the reality of this war. Easy to use with high-speed search engines. God's Objective in recording the Bible is ___ and ____ (spell it out fully, no acronyms!) Matthew 24:27"For just as lightning goes out from The East and appears unto The West, so will the coming of The Son of Man be. Mr. Drosnin based his book on that research, adding discoveries of his own. Contemporary discussion and controversy . For the 2011 rotateimage() > Bible Codes software by Title Popularity Freeware Linux Mac from the Mayan Calendar!!! (Also see, "20 proofs window.onload=startit In this brief post, I am going to publish yet another independent line of evidence which reinforces these conclusions. To sum up then: judgment first begins at His house, and then spreads to the nations. Rabbi Glazerson cited a Jewish tradition that the War of Gog and Magog will begin on the last day of the Biblical feast of Sukkoth, referred to as Hoshanna Rabba. Free Online App to Find Equidistant Letter Sequences (ELS Codes) OnlineBibleCode.com Use the form below to search for ELS codes in a block of text in any UTF-8 language. Jesus led me to repeatedly tell you to watch Feb.10-11, 2016 which then pointed us to watch the Purim dates of Feb.23, which then led us to continue to watch March 23-25, 2016. what we see on the internet is false. fadeimages[3]="images/3-moth bible code-coccon.gif" I am arguing that God deliberately encrypted the word his testaments at the beginning of this vision, in order to provide additional proof that the two olive trees in this vision ultimately represent the Old and New Testaments. America in the Bible Codes Can you see it? Current version : 4.5.0released on September 11, 2022. This is an educational and possibly spiritual site. I would hope that anyone reading this article is familiar with the prophetic vision of Zechariah 4. See1260d.comfor :1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. and like rottenness to the house of Judah.". Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy linked below. ago. bible code your name and see value in Gematria is 1051 What you'll learn from The Bible Code: This compact book is a chapter-by-chapter discovery of Jesus in every book of the Bible Each chapter is between 10-20 pages long, perfect for devotional time. It is time to get your final supplies ordered/purchased/stocked, whatever you need to do, do it now. However, there is a strong hint of grace over law in the code, since the worm-to-a-moth, (which means 'waster'), is formed by the repeated symmetrical use of the name "Moses" (who symbolizes the 'Law)', whereas the branch reads, The following code was discovered at 7:00 a.m. on July 14, 2022. It is the discovery, in the hebrew text of the Bible, of related words appearing not casually close to each other within a small size matrix. Things played out exactly to the day ABD Pro is the ultimate solution to find significant . This is because, unlike the . //This credit MUST stay intact for use In the early 1990s, the Israeli mathematician Eliyahu Rips and his colleagues performed an experiment. About the three circles either. Pursue the Kingdom of God. A Bible code is an equidistant letter sequence code or for short an ELS code that has been found in the text of the Hebrew Scriptures. You may remember Bible Codes/Torah Codes from their heyday about 15 years ago: Using computers and a simple set of algorithms, enterprising researchers found that every 14th letter in, I don't know, the book of Habakkuk, spelled out the name of this or that important rabbi, politician or event. It is then possible to find equidistant letter sequence (ELS) of one or more terms. Also on March 23, I learned that full scale models of the Syrian temple of the trinity of Baal, the sun god & the moon god, are being built in China and will be erected in London & in Times Square in New York City in April. The Bible Code. That may sound like an Indiana Jones plot, but The Bible Code had its roots in science. They are striking one another! - Watch March 21-23 for possible event. Hebrews 4:13 (TR KJV) Full Chapter Bible. //For full source code and more DHTML scripts, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com Download Bible Code 3.1 for Windows - Filehippo.com Parsing Code. CROP CIRCLE only appearred once throughout the Torah. Enter code Log in Education University. Put The Almighty and The Kingdom of God first in all things. Fulfilled, click here to learn about the March 21, 2008 Event. LSB NET RSV ASV . Multiple confirmations that Raymond Lear - RayEl - is the Messiah. The Bible Code is a book by Michael Drosnin, first published by Simon & Schuster in 1997. Easy to use with high-speed search engines. predictions tested me on a personal level because there had not been an var curimageindex=0 Bible codes at the bush passage The profession fit his personality. An ELS code is a form of writing whereby one incorporates hidden messages within a text. 17:1-9; Mark 9:1-10; Luke 9:27-36). Free Bible Codes Downloads This was a very large attack and was historic in the sense that it was the first time that Israeli & Saudi militaries directly worked together in an actual attack against Iran. Cookie Notice: Our website uses cookies to store user preferences. (Article posted on forum) } It is Jesus that cleanses the waters and makes the bitter sweet by the blood of His cross, (Ex.