Search the history of over 797 billion Bungie is taking its Halo statistics archive, halo.bungie.net, offline over a decade after it stepped away from the franchise to work on Destiny . Bungie has announced that it will close its Halo archive in February, which will mean player stats, screenshots, and files from the developer's Halo games will be gone forever. Clan HBO Forum Bungie has announced that it will close its Halo archive in February, which will mean player stats, screenshots, and files from the developers Halo games will be gone forever. Bungie.net : Bungie Online Once you see them in the text box, click "OK" (2) to save and exit. by Cody Miller , Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, February 03, 2021, 10:03 (759 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316), by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) , Detroit, Wednesday, February 03, 2021, 11:17 (759 days ago) @ Cody Miller. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at, Our policies have recently changed. Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment. I'll give it another try tomorrow morning when maybe traffic will be lower. Thus, the gray hair. You have one week to grab your videos and grab any particular game you remember If you played enough games to exceed the URL box's character limit, you have to split it into multiple projects. Bungie's Archive of Old Halo Stats, Screenshots and More Is Going Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. bung.ie/3RCrWck 1,412 2,511 17K Bungie Retweeted Bungie Store If it returns [ ] only, then unfortunately your service record was not captured by wayback machine while halo.bungie.net was active. Uploads I got some clips I recorded over a decade ago and i'd like to be able to view them. -Backup your files. Halo multiplayer stats : Bungie : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming You will have to copy the URLs for a lot of pages, and put them in the list to download. To find out what URLs we need, we have to go to halo.bungie.net. About Release date January 1st, 1970 Developer Bungie Studios Publisher Genre Shooter Players also liked Insight Despite handingthe keys to the Halo franchise overto 343 Industries back in 2010 following the launch of Halo: Reach,Bungie preservedplayer statsfrom itsHalo titleson halo.bungie.net so fanscould keep tabs on their performance during the studio's reign. So we haven't forgotten, we do care, but external things have slowed several of us down, so we've just been trying to manage through all that. Nothing's up yet, but we'll update once it is! That's no longer an option for me, and I'm sure u/B1GSTACK and company are feeling it too unfortunately. no beginning. Bungie Pro videos will all be gone, and so will the forums. The second time you run the program will be far easier, because it will save your settings from the first time. Original Halo website shutting down in February, so save your stats and I wrote a python script with a friend a year ago that iterated through the pages and saved the games in an efficient file structure. Players now have until February 9 to save their stats and files, should they wish. Halo multiplayer stats : Bungie : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Upload Sign up | Log in About Blog Projects Help Donate Contact Jobs Volunteer People Favorite Share Flag Halo multiplayer stats by Bungie Topics Halo, infographic, description, games Halo multiplayer stats Addeddate 2021-05-18 15:12:31 Identifier Keep seeing a "pardon our dust" errors. by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) , Detroit, Monday, February 08, 2021, 09:45 (754 days ago) @ squidnh3. Tips and Tricks Running it again Bungie.net has confirmed that all the statics and files related to Halo are going to go dark in February 2021. Thank you! I had some life changes, and u/B1GSTACK and his team had some other stuff come up too. Archive Team: The Halo Forerunner : Free Web - Internet Archive Problem is, they aren't downloadable on computer via their website and from what i've read, it seems like the only way to view . edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 09:11, by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) , Detroit, Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 16:05 (745 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316). Bungie then parted ways with Microsoft, branching out to create Destiny while Microsoft formed 343 Industries to start a new trilogy of Halo games, starting with Halo 4. If you have content and memories within . First download the .txt files I provide here. Halo Waypoint - Game - Halopedia, the Halo wiki keyboard_arrow_up Destiny 2 News Get Destiny 2 5 moments that defined Bungie's history, from Halo to Destiny - For The Win By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at, This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. Uploaded by "Almost nine years ago, stats and files from our previous franchise, Halo, stopped getting updated on Bungie.net. Then click the blue "Choose files to upload" button. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Also bungie.net gives errors fairly frequently, so I highly recommend you run the program multiple times to ensure you get all of your data. Halo is a many-years-running video game franchise started by Bungie, Inc. in the late 1990s and handed off to Microsoft in 2007. Copyright 2023 Informa PLC Informa UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1072954 whose registered office is 5 Howick Place, London, SW1P 1WG. by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) , Detroit, Tuesday, February 02, 2021, 14:41 (760 days ago) @ Kermit, https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/l6jzpb/halobungienet_data_archive_almost_done_thank_you/. There may have been more, but I refreshed a LOT of times. For Halo 3 Campaign After combing through, they only archived chunks of game data like the first and last million halo 2 games played and similar numbers for halo 3 as well as 2 million random games from each. (Click to see HUGE image). In terms of hours, Halo 2, 3, Reach, and ODST were all played a grand total of two million hours. You mentioned community efforts to save this stuff. Intersystem failure 08934-EE Don't wait! Pleasant surprise. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Bungie's Official Halo Site to Go Offline Permanently in - Twinfinite Since 343 Industries/Microsoft took over stats and user-generated content hosting for Halo 3 and Reach in April 2012, this data has been sitting stale on Bungie's servers. -You likely won't be able to fit all your stats into one run of the program. ABOUT COLLECTION 2,397 RESULTS Metadata Text contents (no results) Media Type Year I played ALOT of reach. Bungie's Original Halo Site Goes Offline Next Month For Good It'd take about 2 hours to comb 14k games worth of a profile. Everyone is welcome to save their stats and files, however they can, if they'd like to save anything. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I really wish Bungie would just give the data to 343, but it's nice to see so many people coming together for this. But you have to be careful not to overwrite the first copy, Halo Reach Stats Tracker - Halo.Bungie.Org "Bungie will no longer be able to update game stats and player service records, to host new user generated content, or to operate the Bungie Pro service," they said. I guess that's good anyway, hopefully it becomes accessible elsewhere. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. u/B1GSTACK has been archiving as much of the data from halo.bungie.net as possible before time runs out. I thought bungie switched them over to b.net proper. AFAIK none of this stuff got carried over into Master Chief Collection and Halo Waypoint barely has anything. Along the way, a particularly new level of player interaction and records were created on the Bungie/Halo servers. HBO PAL Detailed as part of the studio's weekly update blog post, Bungie explained that on February 9 the halo.bungie.net website will be taken offline permanently. The site currently archives all of the player stats, files, and screenshots from the Halo games, as well as an overview of overall stats. You could just hit the "Next" button over and over, but it's much quicker to edit the number at the end of the URL. Can be very nostalgic, as well as useful for so much stuff. Join Up Sign In Destiny 2 expand_more Year 6 Expansion . Bungie's Archive of Old Halo Stats, Screenshots and More Is Going On Monday, March 20, we'll put the forums into a read-only state as a transition step before we power down for good on Friday, March 31. Just search your gamertag in the desired field. Sorry guys, I wasn't clear with my request. Please keep in mind that our News articles, Forums, and Groups were imported into the current version of Bungie.net back in 2013.. You can do more, but that will dramatically increase the size of your download, and how long it will take. You can see what we made of its latest expansion in our Destiny 2: Beyond Light review, and catch up with the latest developments in our Fireteam Chat podcast. He makes a good point, it's a lot of data that was saved for free. by squidnh3, Monday, February 08, 2021, 06:13 (754 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) Halo 3 stats by Playtracker Insight No word there if they are trying to get the other games. Well maybe I'll give it a shot sometime soon. I give many tips to speed things up. They'll make the process of entering the URLs much faster and easier. Please keep in mind that our News articles, Forums, and Groups were imported into the current version of Bungie.net back in 2013.". Bungie's Halo website goes dark permanently in February, scattering its many player stats to the wind. Site seems overwhelmed again now, maybe I'll try again tonight. Back to simplicity. Memes, comics, funny screenshots, arts-and-crafts, etc. I used to be able to access it from this site, but it appears that option has been removed. Copy/paste the correct amount of pages from that document into the URL list of your HTTrack project (making sure to include the first 12 links as well). View Legit#7882's Destiny 2 stats for different guardians they played on. Some of you have asked for updates, so here's one. Set it to blank, which will make it download as fast as Bungie will allow. Likes Received: 90. Bungie has declared that their known and established "Halo" series of games archive and library-like website will be gone offline for the coming month of February and has also made it official that it would not come back and go online once again, which means it will remain offline forever. An options box will pop up. Miscellaneous Updated as of 5/16/2009 WF Member's H3 Levels: Adjp225 Even just accessing the pages normally it's probably less than 50/50 that a give page of results loads at all. Copy/paste the correct amount of pages from the third section of that document into the URL list of your HTTrack project. .I have walked among men and angels for three thousand years. With all the images and whatnot I expected it to take much longer, and be a much larger file. Still working on putting each page on Wayback. There's 100 pages each in the first 2 files, and the remaining 57 in the last. Please visit [url]http://halo.xbox.com[/url] for updated Halo stats. The goal of /r/Games is to provide a place for informative and interesting gaming content and discussions. Bungie's archive of Halo 2, 3, ODST, and Reach stats and files - reddit Despite handing the keys to the Halo franchise over to 343 Industries back in . will be removed. Almost nine years ago, stats and files from our previous franchise, Halo, stopped getting updated on Bungie.net, the company wrote. As for screenshots, there were over 68 million saved to the platform, which Bungie stated is "Enough to circle the moon more than twice." Given this ongoing shift in player behavior, preferences, and overall usage, we have made the decision to sunset the Halo Waypoint forums at the end of this month. HW has information going all the way back to Halo 2. As of writing they've gotten 95% of all H2 data, and 99% of H3. Like, we went all out and once we got what we wanted, abandoned it. As part of a blog post related to Destiny 2 rewards, Bungie revealed that it will finally pull the plug on its legacy halo.bungie.net website next month. With halo.bungie.net going down Feb 9th, there's been a scramble to save data. I put "b.net stats". :), by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) , Detroit, Wednesday, February 03, 2021, 05:16 (759 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316), https://archive.org/details/b.net-articles. Doesn't HBO have a BWU archive? The news was touched on in a studio blog, where Bungie explained the website will be laid to rest on February 9, 2021. You are indeed the man. Bungie Inc. are bungie.net! More. They're getting Reach too. Bungie has announced that they will be removing the entire Halo archive from their online infrastructure next month. by INSANEdrive, _ | f()z | ( )| \_()_/, Monday, February 08, 2021, 18:18 (754 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316). Logos Bungie.net is the Internet home for Bungie, the developer of Halo, Myth, Oni, and Marathon, and the only place with official Bungie info straight from the developers. After that, click "Next". I don't know that I'll ever get to a place where this is mirrored, en masse but the fact that it exists is spectacular, and means that I CAN put up individual articles if they're asked for (and I have the time). Category doesn't matter. Art Join Up Sign In Destiny 2 expand_more Year 6 Expansion . fileshare url might have snapshots, but the file urls themselves might have been captured in a different snapshot or not at all. Edit - to specify - I exclusively did Halo 2. Bungie is deleting a bunch of classic Halo data soon - SlashGear.com Once you've found the last page, open the "B.net HR History Quick" .txt file and replace all instances of "GAMER+TAG" with your desired gamertag (in Notepad, click "Edit">"Replace">"Find what: GAMER+TAG>Replace with: Your Tag>Replace All). The news was touched on in a studio blog, where Bungieexplained the website will be laid to reston February 9, 2021. It isn't strictly necessary, but it significantly speeds up the download. Guilded's Halo 3 stats system tracks your team's Halo 3 stats, analyzes your Halo 3 team's compositions, and provides advanced stats and recommendations tuned by thousands of tournament matches. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at, Our policies have recently changed. Legit#7882's Guardians Stats - Destiny Tracker As the original creators and developers of Halo, Bungie hasn't been involved with the series since breaking off to do their own thing. I never used it much, but it's nice that everything is already archived. I at least got my Halo 2 stuff, but I'm getting a ton of error pages trying to get the Halo 3 stuff. Fan Creations Daily Musings Bungie Declares Their 'Halo' Stats Library to Go Offline Permanently Bungie has announced that it will close its Halo archive in February, which will mean player stats, screenshots, and files from the developer's Halo games will be gone forever. Stats. A minimum of 3 characters are required to be typed in the search bar in order to perform a search. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Tucked away in the first . Halo Bulletins DUST AND ECHOESAlmost nine years ago, stats and files from our previous franchise, Halo, stopped getting updated on Bungie.net. Click the "Campaign History" tab under "Halo 3" on halo.bungie.net and note the amount of pages. Game Developer Talks: GDC 101 - a crash course in GDC for first-timers! It will return a list of snapshots available. Engage game professionals and drive sales using an array of Game Developer media solutions to meet your objectives. The stats, screenshots, files, and "other data" for the old Halo games, whether it was 2, 3, ODST, or Reach, were all saved at halo.bungie.netnearly a decade ago, but when that was discontinued nine years past, it was all archived. [quote]Man, I can't find them. Bungie recently confirmed the old-school Halo tracking site will go offline on February 9, 2021. Concept Art Any one help? The format I use is "B.net GAMERTAG." Basically, archived player stats are going down for Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach. If you want updated stats that are consistent with the present, as well as stats that will be out for future games, direct your attention to HaloWaypoint. In terms of hours, Halo 2, 3, Reach, and ODST were all played a grand total of two million hours. Setting the mirror depth to 2 seemed to pick them up but also a lot of duplication that would likely take forever. Hi everyone, just wanted to share something I've been wokring on in the meantime while the stats project continues in development. Photo: PlayStation Studios. Click "Next", and then click "Finish". :O Karl2177 Member Oct 25, 2017 1,044 Jun 22, 2018 #115 Warning: large image incoming. Halo.bungie.net data archive almost done, thank you u/B1GSTACK u/B1GSTACK has been archiving as much of the data from halo.bungie.net as possible before time runs out. I cant speak for how well it works on forum stuff(some pictures and stuff can have links broken if they go to separate sites not archived), but wayback machine is really good for this stuff, and keeps things available for all people to browse at any time. The deadline is fast approaching. They/Them. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Official Halo 3 Thread | Wrestlingfigs.com WWE Figure Forums What's even more sad about this is that now there will be no way to even track OG players, like they did in the original version of Reach with the playercards for people who played Halo 2-ODST on XBL and had a Halo PC key. Now find how many pages worth of H2 you played and copy/paste the correct amount of pages from that document into the URL list of your HTTrack project. by squidnh3, Sunday, February 07, 2021, 16:51 (755 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316). by squidnh3, Monday, February 08, 2021, 09:53 (754 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316). There's not much you can do at this point, my apologies. Browse open positions across the game industry or recruit new talent for your studio. on halo.bungie.net click the "Halo 3: ODST" tab. It would seem like between everyone's efforts, everything has been saved! And a similar one if it couldn't find the screenshot at all. Bungie has announced that it will close its Halo archive in February, which will mean player stats, screenshots, and files from the developer's Halo games will be gone forever. {{ And finally, this showed up if it failed to load a page completely. This one appeared if the site failed to load a certain screenshot correctly. Or was this a complete separate entity from 343? First Click the "Halo 3" tab on halo.bungie.net (1), then click the "Custom Game History" tab (2). (Louis Wu 13:05:51 UTC) Just not sure when is a good time to try with D2 getting updates and stuff. by INSANEdrive, _ | f()z | ( )| \_()_/, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 09:06 (753 days ago) @ INSANEdrive Please select a Creative Commons License during upload so that others will know what they may. For Reach All you need to do is open the index file. Thanks again! Copy/paste the correct amount of pages from that document into the URL list of your HTTrack project (making sure to include the first 6 links as well). Everyone is welcome to save their stats and files, however they can, if theyd like to save anything. There are many places to do this (and you should do as many as you can), but the one I'll focus on is Archive.org. Autism_Personified127 As Bungie moves away from Halo and leaps into its new Universe, 343 Studios reels in Halo's entire Universe which means that all the Halo 2, 3, ODST and Reach Matchmaking statistics needed to be moved from Bungie's servers to 343's. The transfer started some time in the summer of 2011 and will end on the 31st of March 2012. on May 18, 2021, There are no reviews yet. by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) , Detroit, Wednesday, February 03, 2021, 13:11 (759 days ago) @ Claude Errera. Soliciting/Plagiarism/Phishing/Impersonation, This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. Almost nine years ago, stats and files from our previous franchise, Halo, stopped getting updated on Bungie.net. There's an archive project underway for legacy Halo stats-hopefully it gets done. Halo - Archiveteam Current statistics may be found on 343 Industries Halo Waypoint site, which offers service records, game histories, skill ranks, a content browser, and more. 1-2+ Cores CPU 20-60GB Raid Storage Unmetered(1) Bandwidth Portfolio & Company Powered by OpenVZ Starting at: $3.95 p/m VPS Cloud Multiple Domain Hosting 2-8 vCore CPU 25-200GB Raid Storage 100mbs(2) Bandwidth Innovators & Webapps Linux or Windows Starting at: $39 p/m Dedicated Multiple IP Addresses Intel Xeon CPU 16GB+ RAM 250mbs Bandwidth Here's where things get a little messy. I'm guessing that doesn't cover everything. Halo 3 stats by Playtracker Insight Halo 3 on XBOX 38 Popularity Score estimated players 21.8 average achievements Compare Support PlayTracker by becoming an Epic Tier Patron to get access to the owner estimates and the Compare feature. That's the program's configuration file. IMPORTANT TIPS: Movies this is sad, I spent a lot of time on the halo sites back in the days of halo 3 / ODST / reach. Now click "Max transfer rate (B/s)" (3). If you played enough games to exceed the URL box's character limit, you have to split it into multiple projects. Sup Sherbros, I just found out that Halo 3 profiles and stats are still accessible on the Bungie website. Was able to get the lists of all the games. 343 removed detailed legacy Halo stats earlier this year for Reach and Halo Wars. Submissions should be for the purpose of informing or initiating a discussion, not just with the goal of entertaining viewers. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, https://web.archive.org/web/REPLACE_THIS_WITH_TIMESTAMP/http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/default.aspx?player=R, http://halo.bungie.net/stats/halo3/careerstatsodst.aspx?player=R, http://halo.bungie.net/stats/halo3/careerstats.aspx?player=, http://halo.bungie.net/stats/playerstatshalo2.aspx?player=, http://halo.bungie.net/stats/halo3/fileshare.aspx?player=. News Archives; The data on this page is no longer being updated. Its kind of surprising that halo.bungie.net lasted this long, as Bungie officially parted ways with the Halo franchise back in 2010 after the launch of Halo: Reach. probably the simplest answer: they don't want extra work. "Almost nine years ago, stats and files from our previous franchise, Halo, stopped getting updated on Bungie.net. Old Halo Stats, Screenshots and More are Going Away in February Halo sounds more appealing, though. Halo 2 Stats Tracker - Halo.Bungie.Org I describe my preferred way at the end. 343 Industries will be in total control of the Halo universe from 31st March, franchise creator Bungie has announced. If the mirroring depth to 2 should have gotten them all. H2 is very simple. Under that select "Campaign History". Destiny. Fan Fiction Those stats have been live ever since on the halo.bungie.net website but Bungie has decided that it's time to get rid of the archives after all these years. On February 9, the halo.bungie.net website will be taken offline permanently. Or as in our example image, 1,487 games means go to page 59. Bungie notes that this only applies to player data; news articles, forums, and groups from the Halo-era were imported into the current Bungie.net website in 2013, and so will remain online. Thanks for your patience everyone, a reminder that the team doing all this all have day jobs, so just like Halo Infinite, it will be ready when it's ready haha. We will set it to download every page of your game history, which links to every game you played. I'll upload the file to Archive.org, then it'll be there for whenever you get the time. Almost nine years ago, stats and files from our previous franchise, Halo, stopped getting updated on Bungie.net. If you played enough games to exceed the URL box's character limit, you have to split it into multiple projects. Click the "Halo 3" tab on halo.bungie.net (1), then click the "Matchmaking History" tab (2) and note the amount of pages, as seen here. Archive Clan | Bungie.net Bungie's Halo website and its player stats go dark permanently in Feb web pages Bungie has plenty of data, plenty of memories, and plenty of fun facts up for grabs right now, but come February 9, it will all be lost, so make sure to grab what's valuable to you before that date closes in. Thanks for bringing it up, because I had definitely not thought to save it. Click the "Set options" button (2). Home - Bstack Networks Bungie's Archive of Old Halo Stats, Screenshots and More Is Going "On February 9, the halo.bungie.net website will be taken offline permanently. https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50006, http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gameid=######. Halo 3 stats are free. All the stats and content will be permanently lost to the ether. Everyone is welcome to save their stats and files, however they can, if they'd like to save anything. Detailed as part of the studio's weekly update blog post, Bungie explained that on February 9 the halo.bungie.net website will be taken offline permanently. Now click the green "Upload Files" button. It's season three. 20,937. by Morpheus , High Charity, Thursday, February 04, 2021, 18:12 (758 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316), by Kermit , Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 02, 2021, 07:20 (760 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316). by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) , Detroit, Sunday, January 31, 2021, 17:50 (762 days ago) Note how many pages there are to capture and open the "B.net Exceptions and Campaign History Quick" .txt file and replace all instances of "GAMER+TAG" with your desired gamertag (in Notepad, click "Edit">"Replace">"Find what: GAMER+TAG>Replace with: Your Tag>Replace All). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Since then, all stats, files, and other data from Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach have lived on in remembrance at halo.bungie.net," said the company.