Whos there? Knock, knock. Sister kills a butterfly You want to be brimming with irresistible wit and charm . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Sign up for our email list and get these joke cards delivered right to your inbox! Whos there? Knock, knock. Ice cream who? I was going to tell a pizza joke, but it was too cheesy. 37. Knock, knock.Whos there?Amos.Amos who?A mosquito bit me!Knock, knock.Whos there?Andy.Andy who?And he bit me again! What would you do with such a big insect? Gino who? 63. A mosquito. Birthday knock-knock jokes are wonderful ways to teach children "just in time" language. Imma. Great! Ferdie last time open this door! Amanda who? Alex-plain later! Kids will laugh whether the joke is technically funny or not. Knock, knock.Whos there?Hatch.Hatch who?God bless you. Knock, knockWhos there?Ida.Ida who?I think youll find its pronounced Idaho! Whos there? It was a moth ball. 25 of the most textbook Alan Partridge quotes These are clean and perfect for everyone who wants a good laugh! TheCoolist is a mood board for your headspace. Candice who? A little old lady. Yukon say that again! Knock, knock. Egg who? Because it was a moth ball. With ten-tickles. Wait, you dont know who you are? A herd. Cows dont go who, they go moo! They will have so much fun repeating them back to you again and again. 2. 56. Knock, knock. This blog post is all about butterfly puns and quotes. A man da fix your sink! Knock, knockWhos there?Nun ya.Nun ya who?Nun ya business, just open up. Burglar who? Whos there? Dozen anyone want to let me in? Knock, knock. 8. Ketchup who? The broken pencil joke offers a twist to normal knock knock jokes because it doesnt follow through with a pun, making it funny by dry default. Dozen anyone wanna let me in? Ben knocking on this door all morning, let me in! Q: What did the nervous spider say to the audience? Little Johnny turns to his dad and says, "shall I break the news to her?". Then 40 minutes later, she comes to my room and says "i killed a cockroach," I say "that's not how it works.". Be like a butterfly. Orange who? Of course, the best knock knock jokes can be a little corny, but thats part of the fun. Whos there? Claire. Open the program, click file, then print. I butterfly away.. To. What happened to the butterfly that ate too much marble? Police. So if you have kids who love butterflies, you will want to introduce them to these fun butterfly knock knock jokes. Oh look at butterfly. Whos there? Whos there? 9 Fun Bridal Shower Activities (Better Than Games) Best Maid of Honor Speech . Robin who? Knock, knock. Honeydew you wanna dance? Justin time for dinner. The importance of word choice is vital for a successful knock knock joke, and it is also a valuable lesson for children on the power of words. Stopwatch youre doing and let me in! Whos there? Whos there? Knock, knock. These funny knock knock jokes are great for kids, but good (and bad) enough to make adults laugh. Bring these classic dad jokes back to life with our funny knock-knock jokes for kids and corny knock-knock jokes that'll knock-knock your socks off. Clean butterfly jokes about their transformations are enjoyed by many, and butterfly jokes for kids at certain ages are often references to the process of a larva becoming a butterfly. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to get in touch. Whos there? Do your kids love jokes? We hoped you enjoyed the butterfly jokes and puns as much as we enjoyed making them. Knock, knock. Knock, knockWhos there?Euripides.Euripides who?Euripides jeans and youre going to have to buy a new pair. 7. Armageddon who? Whos there? Look, right there! My favorite is the one about the monarchy! I'm on a seafood diet: When I see food, I eat it. Where do pencils come from? Baseball. Al. Whos there? Dont cry; its just a joke. I recently broke up with my caterpillar girlfriend. Its a sensible progression. The Boy & The father. Theodore wasnt open, so I knocked. Kermit a crime and youll get locked up! Are you an owl? Justin who? A monarchy. The two caterpillars broke up because one changed. Amish who? A fly just fell into my butter Knock, knock. Grub Yukon. 35. Olive who? Whos there? 42. Justin. Knock, knock. Annie way you can let me in? Mom kills a cockroach. Whos there? CD guy on your doorstep? Not only that, but it is a great way to bond with your kids and lighten the mood when it gets heavy. The British swimmer says You auto know it's me by now. Knock, knockWhos there?A little old lady.A little old lady who?Wow, I didnt know you could yodel! You're welcome! Radio who? Cash who? Email this page to a friend . You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense. "Mines the butterfly" Again, thanks dad. Knock, knock. 67. Q: What do you get if you swallow a moth? Often considered to be soft and gentle animals, and not a threat to anyone. Jamaica who ? Whos there? 21. Who's there? Compiled by Robert Liwanag, Reader's Digest Canada Updated: May 05, 2022. 95. Theres only one thing I hate more than someone losing their train or thought. Knock, knock. Whos there? Goose If you love to laugh, you will want to be sure to check out our Butterfly Knock Knock Jokes, Pickle Jokes For Kids That are Sweet, and our Swim-tastic Swimming Jokes for Kids. Kids does it take to Oooh look, a butterfly! Knock, knock. 47. Laughter is, after all, a great way to start the day. Dwayne the tub, I'm dwowning. Knock, knock. Whos there? Adobe Acrobat is a great option. You will then click to confirm your subscription. Whos there? Whos there? Icy you looking at me! Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! Knock, knock.Whos there?Ben Dover.Ben Dover who?Ben Dover and Ill give you a big surprise! Europe who? Knock, knock. Jokes are a perfect way to connect with your kids! Not much is certain in life, but we know one thing for sure: You're never too old to laugh (see also: .css-k807px{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:brandColorSenary;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#006603;-webkit-transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#e6f4e1 0,#e6f4e1 100%);-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;}.css-k807px:hover{color:#29511A;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;}dad jokes). Whos there? | Links Knock, knock. Why did the kid throw butter out the window? Knock knock. Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! Mikey. Whos there? Annie. Scientists had heard rumours of a new species of butterfly in London But it turned out to be an Urban Moth. Totally shocked. Because these are kid-friendly jokes, they might earn a few groans from the adults in the room when your child practices their stand-up routine at a partybut shucks, a little corny humor never hurt anybody! Alfie. Why oranges wear sunscreen? Broccoli who? We love some good jokes, especially when they are kid-friendly! 100 of the funniest short jokes that will have you laughing in seconds Telephone +40 745 310 155, TheCoolist is supported by our readers. Tank. Jokes are a perfect way to connect with your kids! The triangle icon that indicates to play. She floated like a butterfly, and now it stings when I pee. Icy. Nobel who? Floyd Mayweather in 2015: Run like a chicken, hug like a bear, I said: Thats a myth. She said: No, its definitely a butterfly`. Whether you have a silly toddler, a goofy 2nd grader, or a quirky teen, there's something about silly one-liners and knock-knock jokes that kids can't get enough of. Europe. Spell who? 2. Needle who? Knock, knock. Short Jokes Anyone Can Remember. Lee who? 23. Whos there? Whos there? Knock, knock. Little Johnny kills a honeybee. BUZZ! 17 of Ken Dodd's most ingeniously funny jokes. Cook. I didnt know you were an owl! 25 of the most cantankerous Martin Crane quotes from Frasier House. Whos there? I stepped outside the other day and saw a butterfly wrapped in a cocoon. These also work great to tell each other every night to r4eaqlly strengthen and solidify a deeper bond with one another. Knock, knockWhos there?Stopwatch.Stopwatch who?Stopwatch youre doing and let me in! These are great for them to enjoy when you are apart throughout the day. Whos there? Olive who? 97. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. My wife said: "Butterflies only live for a month." 75. Home Whos there? 29. Country Living editors select each product featured. You'll be glad you did! While not as prestigious as Shakespeare, whoever has the right to claim the patent on these jokes deserves their place in the annals of history. How do you stop having butterflies in your stomach? Bruce who? Fiddle? Knock, knock. Knock, knock. Robin. 100 of the funniest ever jokes and best one-liners, 34 of Lee Evans funniest jokes and quotes, 30 of Romesh Ranganathans funniest jokes and quotes, 26 of Sara Pascoes funniest jokes and quotes, 41 of Eddie Izzards funniest jokes and quotes, 41 of David Mitchells funniest jokes and quotes, 21 of Rhod Gilberts funniest jokes and one-liners, 45 of the funniest 8 out of 10 Cats jokes, 41 of Stewart Francis most ingenious jokes and one-liners, 19 of the funniest World Cup jokes from stand-up comedians, 100 pun-based jokes that will make you laugh and cringe, 50 Edinburgh Fringe one-liners that deserved to win Funniest Joke, 31 Best Man jokes that will work for any wedding, 100 of the funniest short jokes that will have you laughing in seconds, 105 of the best clean jokes and one-liners, 50 football jokes to make you laugh or groan, 100 of the best jokes for kids that are actually funny, 25 of Peter Kays most ingenious jokes and one-liners, 26 of Stewart Lees most gloriously acerbic jokes, 17 of Ken Dodds most ingeniously funny jokes, 27 of Sarah Millicans laugh out loud jokes, 50 of Jimmy Carrs funniest jokes and one-liners, 50 of Milton Joness most ingenious jokes and one-liners, 50 of Tim Vines most ingenious jokes and one-liners, 50 of Frankie Boyles funniest (and darkest) jokes, 25 of Charlie Brookers most cutting jokes and insults, 25 of Lee Macks wittiest jokes and one-liners, 75 of Billy Connollys best jokes, one-liners and quips, 30 of the best-ever jokes about Scotland from Scotland, 23 of Outnumbereds funniest (and possibly unscripted) quotes), 35 of Blackadders most cunning quips and insults, 29 of the most outlandishly funny Mighty Boosh quotes, 20 of the most absurdly funny quotes from Nathan Barley, 39 of the greatest Brass Eye and Day Today quotes, 25 of the most outrageous Summer Heights High quotes, 25 of the funniest ever Still Game quotes, Red Dwarf: 30 of the funniest quotes and one-liners, Derry Girls: 35 of the funniest quotes and one-liners, 25 of the most cantankerous Martin Crane quotes from Frasier, 25 of the most textbook Alan Partridge quotes, 20 of The Young Ones most gloriously silly quotes, When spring 2023 starts in the UK and why there are different ways of calculating the first day, Ken Bruce's final show reminded us he doesn't just talk to everyone, he listens to them, too, Who hates my naked protests most? Theodore who? Q: What do you call a butterfly thats passing you? Please let us know the best butterfly joke you heard in the comments. reload page after ajax success jquery, tutsi and fulani, fender double tap vs shawbucker,