Theres power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, in using your authentic voice. strong independent woman : 02 Mar 2023 20:58:48 Audrey Hepburn. The Beautyholic is a blog about beauty, lifestyle and fashion. Also see: Black Women Quotes To Empower You 9. In life, being independent means that you don't always need someone else to take care of you. Scarce, sirmighty scarce. Audrey Hepburn is the perfect example of a classy woman- class, style, elegance- she got it all! I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me. But I also have a passion for money and paying my bills. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent. Its the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years. I bet she has been to places that even you havent gone before, thats how awesome she is. There are few women whose charm survives their beauty. 17. No woman gets an orgasm from shining on the kitchen floor. Only love can save this world. "If you can dance and be free and be embarrassed, you can rule the world. From female icons like Oprah and Michelle Obama to modern-day powerhouses like Beyonce and Rihanna, these women know how to make a statement. And I dont want any friends who fall silent during my success. 18. You can guarantee that theres a special level of hell for women who dont help other women. Develop enough courage so that you can stand up for yourself and then stand up for somebody else. Also see: Black Women Quotes To Empower You You are strong. What would you do if you werent afraid? Sheryl Sandberg, Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential. Sheryl Sandberg, It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. Well so does rejection. Good. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. 20 Effortless Ways to Dress Classy and Elegant Everyday. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked female.'. A classy lady is like gold among charcoals, a rare find, someone you do not see around. You'll find me at all the trade shows and I'll be listing my appearances and speaking dates soon! If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. Oprah Winfrey, Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. Thats why they dont get what they want. Figure out who are you separate from your family, and the man or woman youre in a relationship with. From Gita Gopinath, the first Indian woman to assume the position of Chief Economist at IMF, to Avani Chaturvedi, the first Indian woman fighter pilot to fly the 'MiG-21 Bison' solo, women are doing a splendid job in . You dont have to be pretty. They spend money, too. The most beautiful women in the world are neither seen nor heard. Dont let the bastards grind you down. Shes ninety-seven now, and we dont know where she is. 4. Also, you can share these confident gals quotes over text or use them while giving motivational speeches. Its as if women and men alike, both from the past and present, are speaking to me and giving me words of encouragement. A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. Classy Women Sayings and Quotes Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old classy women quotes, classy women sayings, and classy women proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. Hi, I'm Amy, the Beauty section editor for Independent Femme! A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. 34. If youre always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. Your email address will not be published. 33. Quote by Coco Chanel, From my experience, you can judge a persons character by the way he or she deals with three common happenings: storm, lost luggage, and Christmas tree lights. Ive had my share of difficult moments, but whatever difficulties Ive gone through, Ive always gotten the prize. ~ Ellen DeGeneres, You cannot use up creativity. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. Melinda Gates, Do one thing every day that scares you. Eleanor Roosevelt, Theres something so special about a woman who dominates in a mans world. Germany Kent, 21. I don't experience myself as lonely, incomplete, or unfulfilled, but I don't talk about that much. I am wild, fierce and unpredictable. 28. You know, people want to honor me, and on the one hand, I just dont want to be a poster child; but on the other, I want to do something classy and great, something where the residuals will go to the cause. These cookies do not store any personal information. 35. And remember: If I am harsh with you, its only because youre doing it wrong. 20. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in. Women who do not enjoy their sensuality seldom have much capacity for enjoyment of any sort. Billie Jean King, 5. Lucille Ball, It is a life long romance if you love yourself Oscar Wilde. Some can be calm, subtle, and strong. 40 Apology Paragraph For Her To Say Im Sorry, 80 Cute Relationship Quotes For Sweet Couples In Love, 50 Doubt In Relationship Quotes To Rebuild Trust, 75 Sad Broken Relationship Quotes To Fix Your Heartbreak, 70 Relationship Honesty Quotes On Love, Trust & Loyalty, 80 Relationship Sorry Quotes To Apologize To Your Love, 40 You Cant Break Me Quotes To Help You Be Stronger, 70 Pick Yourself Up Quotes To Help You In Getting Back Up, 65 Let Them Talk Quotes To Ignore Your Haters, Top 150 Fearless Quotes To Motivate You In Life. Straight to your inbox. Here are some that we love! amzn_assoc_region = "US";
Zsa Zsa Gabor, 18. The good news is that you dont know how great you can be! Anne Frank, Its possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people. Taylor Swift, Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away. Barbara De Angelis, Dont be the girl who fell. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. All the quotes are categorized by names of women that said them or subjects. Forget about the fast lane. Be the girl you want your daughter to be. amzn_assoc_asins = "B07PWJYZWX";

From Hollywood heavy-hitters like Issa Rae and Ava DuVernay to Olympic gold medalists like Simone Biles and Shawn Johnson, this round-up includes powerful quotes from women who exemplify strength, confidence, courage and unmatched resilience. Sometimes an angel, sometimes a hell raiser. These things all persist long after beauty fades. I will have my voice: Indian, Spanish, white. Lifes a bitch. Get your favorite chappal today. You see how picky I am about my shoes, and those only go on my feet. Every woman deserves the chance to realize her God-given potential. Man 1: DAMN 1 ALWAYS HAVE TO BUY MY GIRL STUFF!!! I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles., A girl should be two things: who and what she wants., Ignore the glass ceiling and do your work. If you believe that, as I do, it means that each of us has to be all we can be. I started my blog to share my knowledge and help others, and it has evolved into a thriving community. Women today have gone against the grain of male-dominated societies and misogynist cultures. The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything. I believe that some are messengers; others are poets; others are healers. I've worked at a cosmetics distribution company for a number of years and learned my way through beauty tricks by making a ton of mistakes along the way. Always a strong woman. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. Sheryl Sandberg. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Her coverage includes entertainment, beauty, lifestyle, parenting and fashion content. Inspirational quotes by women about confidence and determination. Lets be a real girl. ", Once I learned to like me more than others did, then I didn't have to worry about being the funniest or the most popular or the prettiest. The question isnt who is going to let me; its who is going to stop me. 3 months. She always knows what she wants and doesn't fear going after it. If youve never read a Jane Austen book before, I can confidently say that you should put your reading queue on hold for now (maybe forever) in order to grab a copy. A MediaComms.IO digital property. Please share your favorite classy lady quotes that inspire and empower you in the comments below and well add them to our list! Your body changes, but you dont change at all. You have to be a woman to know what its like to be a woman. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better. 13. Women are the epitome of elegance and taste. Focused. Maybe, for some people feeling classy and sassy might have a negative vibe. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. 21. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Quotes To Inspire You (MLK). We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure womens voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored. I have only myself. High quality Classy Independent Woman Quotes inspired canvas prints by independent artists and designers from around the world. We must never confuse elegance with snobbery. (Kinsey Millhone)" Women have got to make the world safe for men since men have made it so darned unsafe for women. 21. Were here for a reason. Despite .css-1me6ynq{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#125C68;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#125C68;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1me6ynq:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}gender inequities across industries, women are consistently forging ahead and shattering glass ceilings. 1. 13. Look in the mirror. Dont let anyone speak for you, and dont rely on others to fight for you. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. In short, a classy woman is a complete package beautiful inside and out. I have never met a classy lady before but I bet I can recognize one when I finally see one. Im open to all possibilities. amzn_assoc_asins = "B0014P8L9W";

Here we have compiled classy independent quotes for hot women. See Mariska Hargitays Emotional Tribute on IG, Carrie Underwood Fan Helps Her Make Big Statement, See Katie Holmes' See-Through Embroidered Gown. You dont owe prettiness to anyone. You cannot be anyone else. She had a flair for doing things in a very elegant way. Just so you know, you can be a boss type of lady, confident, classy, and compassionate towards others all at the same time. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man. She is well known for her literary genius, particularly through her novel Pride and Prejudice. Shes written for a variety of outlets including Good Housekeeping, Womans Day, People, Parade, BET.com. Classy is when a woman has everything to flaunt but chooses not to show it. 21. Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and thats what matters. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. Oprah Winfrey, Do not judge a woman on her knees: you never know how tall she is when she stands. Mie Hansson, A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. Be the girl who got back up. Jenette Stanley, My mother told me to be a lady. Life is tough, my darling. And it s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. My passion is helping women feel beautiful and confident, and I love nature and all things green. 7. 10. When were feeling down and out, turning to the words of incredible women can be a source of inspiration. She is the author of intricacies are just cracks in the wall, a narrative poetry anthology that follows a young woman discovering herself as she emerges from an abusive relationship. Are there other independent women quotes that you love? Im happy with who Im and who Im yet to become., Class is knowing what to say, when to say it and when to stop.. Lincleon is a productivity expert and coach, helping individuals and teams reach their goals. Make it hot, make it new, make it now. Jane Austen is one of my favorite independent women quotes. No matter how you share them, use these strong quotes for women as fuel to conquer any fears, obstacles or challenges you may face. Youre a lady, not a dog.,
I am Ananya, a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspiring them to pursue their dreams. Ill be damned if fame and other people have me being a slave to my own thoughts. Mae Carol Jemison (born October 17, 1956) is an American engineer, physician and NASA astronaut. "People respond well to those that are sure of what they want.". True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. Whats my secret to overcoming low self esteem? Here are some quotes to carry with you on the search to find yourself. Beth Moore, 12. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. And I think my greatest fault is that I try to be what other people expect me to be. And really, how insulting is it to suggest that the best thing women can do is raise other people to do incredible things? This was great! From April till date, Im still enjoying my single status. She has this charm around her that makes you want to be around her, as close as you can be. In my lane. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual";
I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will, which I now exert to leave you. Theres something magnetic about a classy woman. In fact, oftentimes, the most righteous thing you can do is shake the table. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. This is my mission now. A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done. 1 Amy Poehler "If you can dance and be free and be. 500+ Independent Women Quotes For Be Strong & Hard Working Here are powerful independent women quotes about being strong, happy & hyper hard working independent woman. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
No matter what a woman looks like, if shes confident, shes sexy. Before the moon I am, what a woman is, a woman of power, a womans power, deeper than the roots of trees, deeper than the roots of islands, older than the Making, older than the moon. Cher, 20. There's a confidence and sense of self that comes with age that I didn't anticipate. Diane Von Furstenberg, 13. 7. She is not just full of class, she is fabulous and very kind as well, the perfect combination. I always define courage as somebody who struggles through an obstacle in order to achieve an objective or because he believes it is a good idea. 23. And in a gist, a classy lady knows how to behave herself in every possible environment. Instead of poetry in motion, she captures visual poetry in fractions of a second, making cherished keepsakes of unforgettable moments. Your email address will not be published. Youve got to go out and kick ass. Maya Angelou, You dont have to be pretty. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. Think like a queen. I would rather be thought of as smart, capable, strong and passionate than beautiful. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. Elle Macpherson, 13. Cher. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, The woman is superlative. Required fields are marked *. Have a look and pick suitable independent quotes for women to post selfie as they go well with any kind of mood or moment. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women. Malala Yousafzai. With Kamala Harris, leading the free world as the first female Vice President of the United States, its safe to say that women are breaking barriers and making extraordinary strides. Women are fabulous, classy, and powerful. Please whitelist to support our site. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If youre going to let one stupid prick ruin your life, youre not the girl I thought you were. Im betting some of those women would like to do great things of their own. Thats a big part of being an adult. Im free to be me. Be classy, be smart, be real, but most importantly, be nice. Is there more work to be done? If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ", If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader., "In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. We are addicted to personal and business growth. I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. "It's possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people." Taylor Swift "Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away." Barbara De Angelis "Don't be the girl who fell. 10. Audrey Hepburn, 3. We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them. Forbes named her one of its Most Powerful Women in Business in 2013 and again in 2014. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. And thats my light. Here are some great quotes from women we can look to as a source of strength. More women who are independent, more women deciding about how we grow our economy, how we educate our children, how we change our world. Dont give up because you are paralyzed by insecurity or overwhelmed by the odds, because in giving up, you give up hope. Trust yourself. Independent art hand stretched around super sturdy wood frames. 8. Strong enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you, and deep enough to save you. Do you have any enemies? There is a special place in hell for women who dont help other women. Terms of Service Do not tame the wolf inside you just because youve met someone who does have the courage to handle you. I will have my serpents tonguemy womans voice, my sexual voice, my poets voice. You can win your battles without losing your own personal elegance, whatever that means to you. Their hearts are full of intelligence and compassion. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
I run my world.". Metro shoes offers their customers the highest quality hand bags for girls and hand carry bags Get the best available ladies handbags in Pakistan, today So, buy only the best hand carry bags online from Metro shoes. I need you to be careful and efficient. Your email address will not be published. 139 Classy Woman Quotes & Sayings Thatll Pick You Up. According to the latest data from the Sustainable Development Goals, adopted by the United Nations Member States, the goal of achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls by 2030, is not on track. Cheris Kramarae, 4. Strong women dont have attitudes, we have standards. Independent Women A woman who pays her own bills, buys her own things, and DOES NOT allow a man to affect her stability or self- confidence. You educate a man; you educate a man. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Get a free eBook - "20 everyday motivational quotes to improve your life" | Best Ways To Fix 2023, 30+ Short Inspirational Selfie Captions | Quotes 2023, 100+ Emotional Thanksgiving Messages, Wishes & Quotes for Family & Friends 2023, 50+ Best Quotes & Captions For Cousin Brother 2023, 70+ Extremely Sexy Pick Up Lines For Him And Her 2023. You are in control of your own life and you can make the decisions that are best for you. If you concentrate on what you dont have, you will never, ever have enough. There are so many pressures that are put upon young women. Not all independent women quotes have to be brash and bold. She is credited with scoring more international goals than any other player (158) in history. INDEPENDENT WOMEN'S QUOTES play an important role in empowering a woman to pursue her dreams. Your email address will not be published. My dad taught me that women can do anything they want if they put their minds to it, so I just set out to prove that I could. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one. Unfortunately, with so many women giving so much of themselvesmaybe too muchwe are losing sight of something very important: Were losing ourselves.