Khloe is a blonde cutie (her breed above is a complete guess) with an infectious smile. He was saved from a shelter in Palm Beach FL. Additional Comments for the Shelter/Rescue, Skip carousel of pet photos and or videos, Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. Filter. Sadly, her guardian needs to be admitted to the hospital, Meet Kahlua. Her parents moved to NY and brought her and her, Jake is a male catahoula he is approx 6 weeks old. Here's how you can benefit by looking at adoption as an option to buying a Corgi for sale in New York, or seeking a Corgi dog from a breeder in New York. Good with children Cute Corgi/Austrailian Cattle Dog Mix Puppies for Adoption Born on August 10. This 4 yr old male mixed breed needs our help. Finn is a sweet boy.He enjoys attention and playing with people and other dogs.He is create trained. Coat Length. Corgis. This means they can match you with the right pet. He is up to date on all, These 2 dogs have been together since they were 5 months old there a pair in love very low maintenance. We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue the dog of your dreams. My name is Eden and I am a 10-week-old Border Collie mix. Miracles for Satos Rescue. She is looking for a family of her own. Good with children (When grown) Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less, Gamble is a 2.5 year old, 27 pound Corgi mix! He loves car rides and snuggling. Callie is a 3 year old mixed breed pup. I'm an 13 week old Shepherd/Lab mix who's. She also loves, Roxy came to us when she was on her way to the 'pound' We have multiple dogs and cats in our household. Lane is a gorgeous 15-week old, 16 lbs lab shepherd mix puppy.%A0 She would be an amazing addition to any family. He is happy, fun, and loves to play, cuddle, and relax! In fact, there are even Corgi breeders who help with Corgi rescue. I'm a mix of, Hi everyone! We don't have a shelter, and are always in need of foster homes! He is now about 5-6yrs old and has, Discovered wandering alone and apparently abandoned in a park in Queens, NY, a 2-yr-old, 50 lb Pitbull-mix was, 911..Goomba is approximately 5 years old and needs a FOSTER or FOSTER TO ADOPT home ASAP. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Her foster family describes her as confident, sweet, and calm. She is an amazing dog and is being rehomed due to no fault of her own. Weighing in at about 60 pounds, BULLOCK is a happy, This handsome fellow loves to go for big loops in the field, run and play. . These dogs, He is a wonderful dog and great companion He was rescued at 1 year and do not want to return him to shelter . Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in New York: Big Dog Rescues, Small Dog Rescues, American Water Spaniel, Curly-Coated Retriever, or Miniature Golden Retriever. The best part is that they are also great with kids. ANGEL is an Olde English BulldoggeShe came to us from a hoarding situation along with her friend Chip. He has a blast playing with his toys and, Brook is a 4.5 Year Old Shi Tzu who needs a savvy, experienced, patient person in his life to help him with basic, WE DO ADOPT TO FOLKS FROM OUT OF STATE. Short. HE IS, Meet Callie. Jeb has been with his awesome foster for over a year! His owner has passed away and, Shea is a beautiful 9.5 month old, 28 lbs Shepherd mix pup.%A0 Shea is initially a shy and cautious dog but warms, Lucy is a stunning 8-month old, 40 lbs Shepherd mix pup.%A0 She is a sweet, playful, funny girl who has loads of, Hey there! For example, if you are going to adopt a dog, Corgi produces a variety of mixed dogs with different temperaments and appearances; it means you get plenty of options to choose from. Our Australian Cattle Dog/Welsh Corgi mix. Adorable male and a female corgi puppies available for good home. I may be small in size at, This is Oliver (right). I am very cute, if I do. Long Island, NY This lab mix is the sibling of Winston and Willow. To make sure you are getting a healthy puppy, check out the PuppySpot network of reputable and state-licensed breeders. New York State Adoption Service 1-800-345-KIDS (1-800-345-5437) Interstate adoptive placements Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC) Medical records Regulations and fair hearings The next step child photolisting New York State Citizens' Coalition for Children, Inc. Other adoption resources Adoption Resources ADN-790545 Gamble, a New York Corgi dog was adopted! Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments. Meet Ralph, a 10w old (born 12/17/22), 15 pound (as of 2/27), adorable boxer/hound mix. Cannot .. AKC Pembroke Welsh corgi puppies ready to go in 4 weeks first shots dewormed dew claws done tails docked Clean bill of health from vet parents on site located in gates NY xxx-xxx-xxxx males and females availableBuy Now, These lovable pups will be ready January 6th for their forever family. Good in Home With. leg length, excessive wrinkling, extreme size, screw tails etc. He will arrive up-to-date on all shots and dewormers, vet-checked, microchipped, well socialized, and comes with a 1 YR genetic health guarantee for a safe and happy adoption. Serious buyers should only Text ME at (xxx) xxx-xxx2. We provide all this information to help you identify ALL the available dogs for rescue near you, so you can find your perfect pup. I'm an 13 week old Shepherd/Lab mix who's, Hi everybody! Adoption Fee: $375.00 Corgi mix Age: Puppy Sex: Male MILO BASIC FACTS: Breed: Corgi Mix Color: Cream Age: 1 year old Gender: Male, neutered Size: 27 pounds Housetrained: Yes Crate trained: Yes Good with Kids: Yes Good with Dogs: Yes Good with Cats: Yes Concerns: None. Daily brushing recommended; Daily brushing is recommended to maintain a healthy coat and avoid any matting. My name is Caroline and I am a sweet 1-year-old Lab mix weighing in at around 25 pounds. After her short stint in police custody, Fun loving Mateo was found at our gate wandering around the creek. Adopt a Pet. Set alert. She is, Sadie is a beautiful and smart ~12 week old heeler puppy who weighs ~10 lbs and on track to be ~40 lbs full grown, After a family member suffered a stroke and suddenly passed away, Lucky lost his home and owner, he was rescued by, He's a German shorthair pointer he's 3/4 years old and still intact. A sympathetic volunteer at New York City's high-kill pound, saw something special about him and wrote as follows: Lake is super sweet, lovable, and good with everyone she meets. Companion must have time, Hi there! A, Rocky is a 1 year old 1 month and 8 day year old, brown chocolate and white lab mix. He also has his up to date shots. Woof! Sussex, NJ,07461 Get directions. Meet Porky, a clever, loving, and loyal Corgi pup! I have an, Teddy is an adorable 9-week old chocolate lab mix pup. My name is Benji. Whether youre looking for a pet for yourself or as a companion for a loved one, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi will make any family complete. Cute lil corgi who is comforting and friendly to all. The puppies are friendly and like to be with children and other dogs. The Pembroke Welsh Corgi has a rounded, affectionate personality and is a great choice for people with an active lifestyle. They are seven weeks old and are ready to find there forever homes. This beautiful girl is looking for her furever home. I Have, Appealing to rescuers to save JAYLA from the unspeakably cruel New York City pound that was threatening to kill the, Nice to meet ya, I'm Dia! Nico is a stunning 9-month old Black Lab Shepherd. We do not have a physical shelter and require an approved application to meet our pets. Our sweet and friendly 2-3 year old, 35-lb. I'm Olive, and I am the sweetest, most lovable Hound mix! Proudly created with Wix.com. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. Report a broken link or other error here. ..Requires a . Nickname: Abu on PuppyFinder.com. Although their coats can vary depending on their lineage, most Welsh Corgi Mixes will have a thick, weather-proof double coat. WE DO NOT DELIVER. Meet Chief! Any questions 2. She is, Cora is a very sweet 2 yr old Cattle Dog. She is friendly and playful and loves to scratch her back, Maggie enjoys exploring during her walks. This article will explain how to choose a corgi mix for adoption in NY. Traveling this week We have her and a female littermate that we would love to re-home together, but couldn't, Ralph has been through so much. Look at pictures of Corgi puppies in New York who need a home. He will come neutered, shots, rabies, Clark is a gorgeous ~15 week old, 17 lbs lab shepherd mix puppy. FL, Dogs near Fort Lauderdale, Critter Companion Rescue. He was found on the steps of the local business where he had likely, Bentley has it all - good looks and a winning personality to go along with his sweet face! Serious buyers only Look at pictures of Corgi puppies in New York who need a home. He is being fostered in Fairfield, Ct. His foster mom says: Belle is a very sweet & loving 6- 7 year old, 18 lbs Chihuahua looking for her fureverhome. Corgi, New York Islip $500 Corgi mixed terriers danielarojo01 Mixed corgi terriers 6 months Females Serious buyers only Good with children Cannot .. Corgi, New York Queens Premium $1,800 Guard dog and family Runako Carroll Mom and dad AKC REGISTERED 3 fawns 3 red brindles 3brindles Puppies will be AKC reg.. Bullmastiff, Florida Opa-locka Muffin Add To Favorites. TOBY'S DAD IS, Maple is a happy, energetic 6 year old female, she has been with her current family for her whole life but the, Kids next door took him in a year ago from a nearby neighbor. Farmers used them for their energetic and intelligent nature, and today they are popular family pets. Please complete this form if you would like to adopt a Corgi mix. Frey is a 11 weeks old boy and likes to play with people, he is looking for a new home! . They are ready for adoption. To make sure you are getting a healthy puppy, check out the PuppySpot network of reputable and state-licensed breeders. Milo is a one-year-old very affectionate Corgi mix. Serious buyers only They are very beautiful, 12 weeks old and will be coming along with their health documents. I am a 4 month old, male Hound mix and, Hello, my name is Maple and I am a 13 week old Shepherd/Lab mix! We are a small home-based breeder. Famously the beloved pet of Queen Elizabeth II of England, the Corgi has a special place in the hearts of royal-watchers and lovers of all things British. She is only 2 years old and loves kids, she's just as sweet as can be, Meet handsome Westley! She is working on house training and puppy basics, Prince's family relocated to NY from CA.with the human kids (3) and the fur kids, Everything was going well until, Roxy is a beautiful and loving girl, originally a California girl. You will become a hero, and give a needy dog or cat a loving home. Cardigan Welsh Corgi prices range from $1,200-$1,800+. Adopt a Cat; Adopt a Dog; Pet Care and Health. My name is Comet and as you can tell, I'm as cute as can be! The rescue places the Corgis after they undergo medical care, spaying, neutering, and micro-chipping. 2/16/2023. He is an 2 year old Australian Shepherd that weighs 60 lbs. You can even meet the parents on their farm and ask questions. Cannot have pets at my apartment She is very, We have to re-home this dog or take it to the dog shelter because she will randomly attack our other dog and I am, She is great with my daughter, but we have another dog, a male, and she will attack it without cause. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Corgi adoption in New York is an excellent way to save an unloved animal. He is a very kind, intelligent, Butch is an Olde English Bulldogge who will be 3 years old in May. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see, 2018 by East Coast Corgi Rescue. He is a Bluetick/Jack Russell mix and is three years old. He's about 9 mos old and the sweetest thing. Good with everyone. AKC registered German Shepherd puppies from .. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. If you are not ready for a 'new baby' please adopt an . He was malnourished, Rescue me!!! I'm looking for someone to take my beautiful Goodlendoodle! To Most mixes will. If so, you've come to the right place. If you've been thinking "I want to adopt a dog near me," you . I am an 11-week-old Shepherd mix who's here to shower you with lots of love and affection. In some cases we help owners directly adopt to the next family, in other cases we step in when the animal is in immediate need or the owner is giving them up. My name is Casper, and I'm a Skye Terrier mix who's looking for a forever home (or a foster home will do. Youll never regret asking a breeder for the advice! He has been expertly trained for duck hunting. ECCR locates, rescues and transports corgis and corgi mixes in need to foster homes for eventual adoption to their forever home. Iconic for their short legs, Corgis stand low to the ground at just 10 to 12 inches tall, while weighing 25 to 30 pounds. She's under 40 lbs and was, Pretty girl Pepper is the perfect family dog! SHADOW was dumped at the cruel New York City kill pound where he was rescued from certain death and placed with an. Daisy is a 3-year-old, 95lb Great Dane who is spayed, up to date on vaccinations, crate trained, and housebroken. This breed is alert, generally friendly, and intelligent. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. He is currently fostered with a small, Gracie is a 9-week old, 7 lbs Heeler mix pup.%A0 She is super sweet as well as being super adorable.%A0 Gracie, Juan Pablo is a tiny little chihuahua mix pup.%A0 He is approximately a year old and weighs 5-7 lbs.%A0 He's a, Hi new friends! Their mom is going into, Meet Obi, the sweetest 8-month-old 40lb Lab mix who is looking for his forever home.