} else { } else { It was the 3rd Wednesday of 2000. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); It symbolizes purity and openness. } var seconds = { delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Your billionth second was on will happen sometime on August 28, 2032. if(!text) { if(!text) { Zodiac sign for December 20, 2000: Sagittarius Zodiac sign for December 20, 2000. !1; delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Sextile The Sun-The moon. They have great expectations from those around them but at the same time they don't really deliver what they promise. if(loop_range == 'h') { | Videogames. function updateCountdown() { if(diff < 0) { var increment = 1 * '1'; var today = new Date(); } } function updateCountdown() { var diff = increment * (today - start2); The number one song in the week of December 20, 2000 was Independent Women Part I by Destiny's Child in US and Independent Women Part 1 by Destiny's Child in UK. if(increment < 0) { if(!text) { Jupiter is consistent with Zeus, the leader of the gods in Greek mythology. All rights reserved. text += (text.length ? loop_range = seconds['day']; Being born on the 20th day of the month shows a person who is patient, task oriented but also imaginative and emotional. Zodiac Sign | Everything Birthday var text = ''; } else { AU from Planet Earth. var increment = 1 * '-1'; This number reveals balance and partnerships. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); So what does your birthday really say about you and what does your life path number mean? start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); }); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Union Gen. Sherman continued his `march to the sea.' if(! If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. function updateCountdown() { if(increment < 0) { At times they can be very arrogant, but with good reason, as they are artistic, innovative and unique personalities and not all of their many friends see this. Capricorn Birthday: December 22 -January 19 Capricorn is represented by the sea goat - a mythological animal. December 20th marks the 354th day of the Gregorian calendar for the year 2000. if(start2 > today) { if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { This is representative for extrovert people who are kind and unreserved. Uranus would appear 99 full, its brightness being 5.89. } 08:21 pm. A personalized Reading based on your birthdate, We are proud to bring you the most beautiful and accurate map of the stars on your day. for(i=0;i 0 && !show_zero) { !seconds[display[i]]) { and be located at an average distance of 31.26 astronomical units (AU) from Earth. } The above date is written in the traditional western/American style of writing dates. text += (text.length ? Your birth sign is Sagittarius if(! Everything Birthday is a free public resource site, and is not affiliated with the United States government or any Government agency, Lucky numbers for a December 20th 2000 birthday are 91, 25, 81, 39, 7, 64, and 60. var seconds = { You are 45% Capricorn, here's why this matters. Everybody knows Jack Hunter and Madeleine. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); var loop_time = 1 * ''; December 20, 2000, in Roman Numeral: XII XX MM (mm dd yyyy). var show_zero = ! Author John Steinbeck dies in NY at 66, 1976-12-20 } else { jQuery(function() { 's' : ''); As a 45% Capricorn you tend to be the following : Capricorns are know for their ambitious nature, extremely active minds, and always strive to be in control of themselves. var start2 = new Date(start); Your lucky day is a Thursday } else { Its angular separation between the Sun would be 153 18' 44.8". Senator George Voinovich, and received on December 20th 2000. The first generation born with easy access to internet, and are often associated with being tethered to technology. if(!expire) { The number one song in US was Independent Women Part I by Destiny's Child. The Archer symbolizes Sagittarius. Perhaps it was a grandparent or teacher or a friend. The modality for Sagittarius is Mutable. } else { You were born on a Wednesday in December if(increment < 0) { Who do you share a birthday with? } A Scorpio Moon position gives an absolutely phenomenal memory. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? } text += (text.length ? Yet you are social and very communicative with anyone who will listen. The December 20th 2000 Greeting Card - Zodiac Ciphers var large = ! You were born in the Year of the Dragon. Your birthday is on December twentieth, 2000. !loop_range) { The zodiac sign of someone born on December 20th is Sagittarius. if(increment < 0) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); Its accurate and automatically updated for your next birthday, which is window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() { December is the first winter month in the Northern Hemisphere, bringing the first snow of the year and the Christmas celebrations. if(start2 > today) { As a Sagittarius born on December 20th, you are sociable and direct and will not hesitate to ask things of people. The day of the week was Wednesday, under the astrological sign of Sagittarius (see Chinese Zodiac and Moon Sign on December 20, 2000). //show_zero = true; Both calendars will be exactly the same. change timezone Moon The Moon moves from Libra to Scorpio ( 7:14 AM) waning crescent Moon December 2000 Advertising Daily aspects 3:44 AM They enjoy finding themselves in mentorship like situations and have a lot to tell about being part in challenges and similar. The online Birth date compatibility calculator is unique software for searching the numerology matching score between two persons with the life path numbers. the Sun and the planet, with Earth as the reference point, would be -61 18' 06.0". 14 republics formed USSR, 1929-12-20 while(start2 < today) { Your birth sign is Sagittarius with a ruling planet Jupiter. The Pisces symbol is considered the Fish. A good day to get things done. var start2 = new Date(start); } icd 10 classification of mental disorders ppt; autumn nelon clark father; harley moon kemp wedding loop_range = seconds['day']; var increment = 1 * '-1'; } abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; while(start2 < today) { } The twentieth day of winter, this is also the International Human Solidarity Day. There will be moments in your life in which you will be more pessimistic but eventually, you will overcome this because you are very flexible. if(diff <= 999) { } } else { jQuery('#countdown_6404038ecebf37_56078072').html(text); Lucky Signs for 2000 Metal Dragon Lucky Numbers: 9, 12 Lucky Colors: navy blue, silvery grey 2023 Horoscope for Metal Dragon Born in 2000 if(loop_range == 'h') { } Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley dies at 74, 1976-12-20 Dragon and any of the following signs can enjoy happiness in a relationship: Dragon and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship: The Dragon cannot perform well in a relationship with: should try to allocate more time to relax, should try to have a proper sleep schedule, there is a likeliness to suffer from stress. var today = new Date(); !loop_range) { for(i=0;i seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { var seconds = { Ancient Egyptians considered this a stone of life. Those born on December 20 are amazing at teaching others what they know, keeping people motivated and walking positively on the road to great achievements. !seconds[display[i]]) { The Sagittarius Constellation is one of the twelve constellations of the zodiac. 's' : '') + '
' !seconds[display[i]]) { if(! !seconds[display[i]]) { var today = new Date(); if(loop_range == 'h') { } year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, var delimiter = ' '; Your next birthday in 2023 is on a Friday and is window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() { var start2 = new Date(start); } There are 29 days in this period. Purple, as a hue, combines peaceful and cool blue with fiery heated red in a mysterious hue. This report presents sides about Sagittarius astrology, Chinese zodiac sign characteristics as well as an analysis of personal descriptors and predictions in money, health and love life. | Magazine covers According to the Chinese Zodiac, you were born in the Year of the Dragon, and your spirit animal is Owl. } December 20 Zodiac people are very attached to the other two fire signs: Aries and Leo as they tend to share the same vision of life. while(start2 < today) { if(!expire) { Your zodiac sign is sagittarius, your birth-stone is the Tanzanite, and your birth flower is the Narcissus (both of which make great gifts for someone with this birthday). diff = start2 - today; var loop_range = ''; } var delimiter = ' '; | TV Series The animal ruling a persons birth year significantly affects personality and destiny. This energy level is considered indicative of psychic skills. diff = start2 - today; loop_range = seconds['day']; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); 's' : '') + '
' Zodiac Sign for this date is: Sagittarius. var diff = increment * (today - start2); They are most compatible with those born on the 2nd, 5th, 9th, 11th, 14th, 18th, 20th, 23rd, 27th and 29th. } else if(increment > 0) { } else { !loop_time && ! In addition to this, you are going to be a wiser and gentler fellow that is proactive. if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { People who are born on December 17 in 2000 have an zodiac sign of Sagittarius . You are very gregarious, enthusiastic, and open, in all that you do. Your birthday numbers are 12, 31 and 2000, which reveal that your Life Path number is 9. if(start2 > today) { } else { if(loop_range == 'h') { The sign of the Archer influences people born between November 22 and December 21, when in tropical astrology the Sun is considered to be in Sagittarius. } today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); Everything Birthday is a free public resource site, and is not affiliated with the United States government or any Government agency, 1606-12-20 The countdown timer below is for your upcoming birthday. var diff = increment * (today - start2); Usage is subject to our Terms and Privacy Policy. Date: December 20th Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius Color: Dark Spring Green In One Word: Anew Shape: Crescent Turned Upwards Strength: Regeneration Weakness: Unforgiving Most Compatible With: Libra years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000