But when Carlos is told not to take part his excitement instantly vanishes. Descendants (Disney) | Fantasy Descendants Jayleen Jay Carlos Mal Evie Meet Jayleen, one of the five kids sent to Auradon via a proclamation. I walk out of my bathroom into my dorm room I share with Mal who at the moment was pacing back and forth in our room until she saw me. "Mal was feeling sick, so we came to get her checked out." She did not know how much it would be torn further on as she continued staying in Auradon. A Descendant'sOne Shot Where Evie is pregnant "Babe, they're kicking again," Evie whispered out loud to her fianc Doug. ""A witch, remember? "Yes, E. Just tired a little. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree right? Evie had pulled her thickest winter cloak on and ran through the downpour and hail to arrive at the hideout she and her friends inhabited, completely soaked to the bone and freezing, but she didn't care, as long as she didn't have to spend the night trapped with her mother. I was pretty mad that we barely had any beautiful Devie scenes in D2. "You questioned, taking it in your hand, examining it. Work Search: Evie's gender reveal party/5 months along/1st kicks 9. Its ghostly and holy and Evie isnt sure if its real. Featuring any ships from the Descendants Trilogy. One would say they were thick as thieves. Uma of Atlantica, beloved daughter of Queen Ariel of King Eric, neither distraught nor unappealed by his choice stands by her childhood friend in his decree. "I know Doug, but I'm afraid you will leave me or hate me." But what's one more complicated thing in Mal's life? Or they would be if it wasn't for Carlos's colourful commentary, Evie falling asleep during the first movie and Mal and Jay being horndogs. "In the name of the sea"He muttered. After not being able to take it anymore she made a choice that has now landed her in therapy where she is now forced to face all her demons that she has been trying to push away. Doug and Evie are in love as ever. He heads to Smallville where he meets Jonathan Kent and his family before he starts at a special boarding school. Evie is the deuteragonist and tritagonist in the Descendants franchise, she is portrayed by Sofia Carson. I take a step closer to him taking his hands in mine, "and no I'm not seeing Happy's son, I never was. She let out a huge sigh of relief. Princess Evie Queen is the deuteragonist in the Disney Channel films, Descendants and Descendants 2, she's also the tritagonist of Descendants 3, she is portrayed by Sofia Carson. Work Search: Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (8), Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), The Ghostwriter And The Lone Ranger 2: The Isle Strikes Back, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jay (Disney)/Original Female Character(s), Doug (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s), Gil/Original Female Character(s) (Briefly/One-sided), Il Conduttore del Carro | The Coachman (Pinocchio), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Melanie daughter of Madame Medusa (Original Character), Ben also has siblings and is a doting older brother for 2 little brothers, Jay and Tracy have a very slowburn relationship, Mentions of child abuse and human trafficking later on, This sequel is darker than the first book, Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Descendants Winter Gift Exchange 2021 (Disney), I got my eyes on the prize, fight till the day I die, and it features: Mal the chaotic dumbass and Jay being soft af, and when I said pinchI meant it's mainly soft and feels heavy, The not-so-rotten four, being soft because it's what we deserve, Toil & Trouble: A Collection of Descendant's Halloween Drabbles, United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect, Like actually DEALING w the trauma of the isle, btw descendants 2 is irrelevant bc i haven't seen it, all characterization of uma and etc are based on fanfic, Jay and Mal's guide to retrieving chicken nuggies, ridiculous fucking nerds and their even more ridiculous plans, Hijinks in my Descendants fanfiction? "Promise." So I decided to add on to their story. Evie's suprise to her friends/3 months along, 7. #thomasdoherty Besides I think you're ready. My moms enemy. At least, that's what she expects. He nodded and made an appointment. She said strictly. Everything's going to be ok." I nodded. You are my one and only Doug. Sort by: Hot. He kissed your lips and you kissed him back, running your fingers throw his hair. 1) I won't do canon ships cause well if you read the first line. It made you sad, thinking of everything your child won't have and the place it has to grow up on. "Well?" "Really hard," she breathed out. As you can imagine, the ouat versions of their parents aren't too pleased with their fear of adults. Props to my friend for being my unpaid, unofficial editor, my official cheerleader, and the one who knows how characters would actually respond so I no longer have to pull things out of my ass. I'll be a father! "After running multiple tests, I can confirm.". "Call the doctor, Ben." Evie's Tough Journey By: Descendantsfan03 This is a prequel story to my story The Real Mal. She knows everything about everyone. The uncertainty that lies with meeting Evie and the situation around them causes the already present tension to grow, will the princess aid them or be their downfall? Just as she is finally starting to recover a little and starting to feel like herself again she starts experiencing something she never would have thought would happen which leads to the biggest most life changing news she could ever get. You were pregnant. She has a few things she's been hiding that could jeopardize everything she is working towards. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. I also take requests for one-shots if you'd like a personal one. #evie Evie has a four step plan to ensure that the transition from the Isle to Auradon goes as smoothly as possible for everyone. "Mal, listen to me. I think not. "So why didn't you want to see me?" I mean, why didn't she tell me? Trying not to let her amusement show, Evie shrugged. Now Evie has to deal with that while still trying to recover from what happened to her back on the Isle. Hey everyone this is part 26 of my story Evie Gets Pregnant With Baby Mal, But In Auradon. "Yeah, boys can be such a bother." He felt a sense of resolution and bravery. As we waited patiently for the nurse to call us in, Lonnie touched my hand softly. Don't be dopey." It will show what happened up until the events in my other story. The outspoken daughter of Ursula, Uma has been requested to meet with the daughter of the Isle's ruler - Evie. "I know, love. A late night break-in gives Mal and Jay more than they bargained for. Evie's best friend, Mal is dating Ben. Or all his plans would crash and burn around him. He picked you up and spun you around while laughing and shouting. If the descendants charaters were Nickelodeon and Hollywood characters. "You were even more confused now. I'm so glad you came to me because the stuff she is selling are just ridic""Wait a second. 460 61 12. Well, we don't know if she is or not, but we're here to find out." "Trust me you don't have to"She turned around to look at you, but you were gone, stormed out before she could finish her sentence.It couldn't be true. I said. But, I'll feel better once we get some answers." "Hey, everything's going to be fine." ben and evie's struggles with their partners bring them closer together. I swear if she is." Okay I'm not letting him finish that sentence. He asks softly looking back up at me. Underage Rape/Non-con Chad Charming Being an Asshole Evie has been trapped for a long time. Desperate, she decides to do what she must to keep herself and her child safe.She doesn't expect the kindness she receives, or to fall in love. Ah, yes, because I have such a good track record with dating, Ben said, deadpan. Oh right, task on hand. Sorry for the pic it's the best one I've got!! Song-shots by Jay_N_Mal. The way she used to deal with it doesn't work in the land of princesses, but Isle kids are nothing if not good at hiding weaknesses. He says softly wipping the tears, that I didn't even know were running down my face, away. #mal I jumped for joy! A lode of Harry hook x reader stuff. Then there's the daughter of her mother's enemy, being a thorn in her side. go back in time to just stop Mal from becoming Queen and hijacking the whole Love Potion plot? It leaves scars, and those scars dont disappear the second youre somewhere else. I called the doctor and set up an appointment. But what happens when he falls in love with someone he shouldn't? Now he and the other children of villains have been invited to the mainland. "We're having a boy." 51 Stories. Please consider turning it on! "Um, nothing." Oh god I really am pregnant. Then he put you down, placing both of his hands on your cheeks and crashing his lips into yours. Work Search: Prompt: "Audrey and Carlos interactions, something about food (since she was the one who had the limo stuffed with sweets).". , . #evie Nobody in Auradon knows about them. Then rip it up and throw it out, because no way is that happening here. It's 3am and all Jay wants is to makeout with his girlfriend and eat chicken nuggets and all Mal wants to do is expose Jay's dumb ass in the group chat. This wasn't what you wanted. Mal and Ben start to drift away from each other, arguments and more (takes over after d3, all is canon except bal and devie) For the last few years you've been dating Harry and even though you had your fights from time to time, you couldn't have been more happier. After C Four's Game (SEU, #1) [ongoing publication]. Work Search: Whether someone is good or evil isn't determined by where they live. You guys can send me a list of baby names for the newborns and the winner will get a shout out. When she eats an enchanted cookie, will she get out of this one? She's prone to accidents and trouble at every turn, with a little help from her friends. "She smiled at you, coming back to sit at the table. Hes small and drenched to the bone, like a kitten mewling in a storm. All seems well until Uma decides it's time for revenge. Evie's lush dark hair falls from her forehead in a . Secrets about the Isle of the Lost are revealed, relationships begin, some are destroyed, secrets the future queen has kept hidden start to come into light, but most importantly, people who were previously denied a chance to live as normal people now finally have the chance to be whoever they want to be. It was so obvious she was lying. Were you in the bathroom the whole time?" Theyre too powerful., Aka a D1 rewrite that's pretty similar to the og d1 but i'm using to set up my d2/d3 rewrites thatll be a lot more different :), where the focus is on recognizing the vks trauma and getting them to feel safe/realize what happened to them was not ok, This is a prequel story to my story The Real Mal. bevie; descendants; romance # 11. "Ben, Malia's not even 1 and Christie's 2. Then pretend with someone.. "Medeia said, still rearranging her potions and bottles. Evie has been trapped for a long time. Do you know?" Chapter 1: Prologue (Ben) It was today. You were pregnant. "Mal, are you ok? You were gonna have a child. The day the whole school has been waiting for! "I'll be a father. mal was so hurt. This is that story. mal got heart broken by ben. That is, unless their parents have other plans for them that could bring all of Auradon down on it's knees. He stepped forward, and engulfed his younger cousin in a hug. Two of the most relentless villains in love who would die for each other, live for each other, and most definitely kill for each other. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Ben and Mal just got married (everyone is 19, save for Carlos who is 18), and theyre hoping to have a peaceful time as a newly and happily wed couple. TWs: mentions of an eating disorder later, ticcing (Evie has tourettess and an oc has ADHD tics, so if writing about tics triggers anyones tics- this is just a heads-up. I picked up his phone and handed it to him. The isle, the Core 4 left for their freedom, will never leave the shadows of dark magic. Mal said. (Set After Descendants 2) Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay have spent their whole lives on the Isle Of The Lost. In which King Benjamin Addams and Royal Advisor Evelyn Grimhilde get closer than anyone would ever ima (Completed) So how do they make that happen? It was just Ben the King of Auradon and Mal of The Isle. It wasn't much, but they got by, and Mal and Evie had been happily in love for a year now. There they were. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Dreams are coming true for everyone. Auradon has made her soft. He probably wasn't going to be really happy about it. Jal, Carvie, Bevie . I lock the door behind me as soon as the door closes. This isn't normal for you to want to go to the doctor" He said. Looking for the perfect prince was more difficult than she . I took Lonnie to the doctor's office. She was one of the best and a friend of your father from even before the island was turned into a prison for all the villains. I kiss his cheek before pulling away noticing him blushing. "Princess you can tell me anything." Bevie fan fiction. She is the eldest daughter of Evil Queen, the older sister of Raven Queen and the founder of Evie's 4 Hearts .