3. I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend. If you can have that in your life, things wont be too bad. Robert Wagner, The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. Konrad Lorenz, Before you get a dog, you cant quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you cant imagine living any other way. Caroline Knapp, Fall in love with a dog, and in many ways you enter a new orbit, a universe that features not just new colors but new rituals, new rules, a new way of experiencing attachment. Caroline Knapp, Everybody should have a shelter dog. Valentine's Day would be ruff without you. Dog doesnt judge, dog doesnt dislike. document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Instagram is a key part of many marketing plans in todays world. Sweet Valentine's Day Captions You've got that special someone to spend a romantic Valentine's day showing your affection. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. Josh Billings (a.k.a. The best of me is yet to come . The happiest pupper you ever did see. (, We have that "can't-live-without-each-other love." Cute Valentine's Day Instagram Captions for Couples. Valentine's is a special day but not for lovers alone. 2. Valentines Day but make it self love, 20. If you wanna date with your dog, use these pick-up lines! You are my pup of tea, so pour some lovin sugar on me. I love his shaggy little face. Roses are red, violets are blue, thanks for feeding me and picking up my poo. Check out these funny Valentine's Day cards and humourous presents, too. Choose a cute Easter pet name for your chirpy, cuddly, furry new friend. George Carlin. Find our favorite dog quotes below. Here's all the best Taylor lyrics about heartbreak for your next caption. Violets are blue. Puppy love. Even though they cant read it, your dog will love it just the same. ", 18. Captions. If your friends and family are pet lovers (and who isnt these days), spread some love on February 14th with on-trend, fun, and creative dog Valentine puns. Veterinarian Doctor And Panda In Bamboo Forest. Because youre making me egg-cited! No bones about it! Looking for cute Valentine's Day captions? "Tequila is my Valentine.". Happy Valentine's Day to all! Got ready for the big day? Because you are fine as wine! Press Esc to cancel. Rudolph the red-nosed puppy. Visit their Website. There are so many dog pun words that you can use to develop your own Valentines Day saying that tailored to the person receiving the card. You have the pet-tential to be the ulti-mutt pet parent. You're still the one. Ill always be with you. Tis the season to snuggle. Cupids getting a little out of hand with these arrows, maybe he can use a love potion next time? Written byShutterfly Community Last Updated: Feb 15, 2023. Non-cheesy caption inspiration for couples, singles and BFFs, right this way. My best friend has a fur and a tail. Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth - completely devoted to their dog-ma and paw. It makes our relationships with people seem as boring as a bowl of oatmeal. John Grogan. - Unknown Allow your dog to take you for a walk every day. No amount of roses could ever be enough to show you how much I love you, but since its Valentines Day I got you some anyway, 8. Its impawsible to find someone like you! You can't buy happiness, but you can rescue it. - Milan Kundera, "A dog is a bundle of love wrapped in fur." All Rights Reserved 2022. It is a good day to have a good day. I just want to be in my sweats, walk my dog, watch TV and eat pizza. If you're feeling sweet then, you're going to love these. Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Bronte, 59. Love is never-ending with you. If my dog doesn't like you, we can't be friends. The love between best friends is unlike any other love, 103. He gives you trust which is total. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Hermann Hesse, 60. A Psychologist Weighs In, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. "Doggone it, I love spending time with my Valentine. I dont really like melon, Im more of a happy collie, Happiness starts with a nose and ends with a tail, Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong, I work hard so my dog can have nice things, You cant buy love, but you can rescue it, Warning: This pic may cause cuteness overload. If youre wondering how to put your love for your special valentine into words, youre certainly not alone! Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. Elaine Davis, 48. Remember that everyone is different, and you should do whats best for you. #woofwoof That wagging tail reassures you love me. 15 Valentine's Day Instagram Captions That Are All About The True Love Of Your Life, Your Pet. I beg your paw-don, but I am promising you a rose garden. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. Open the file in Adobe Reader and print onto cardstock. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. I'll collie you tonight. -, "Dogs are our link to paradise." Many times, however, he failed. True love is wiping off your dog's eye boogers. Can't lie around - that's their job." - George Carlin "I don't understand people who don't touch their pets. "Hey Valentine, I love long. Type above and press Enter to search. ", 24. FREE shipping. Dog loves. Dorothy Hinshaw. A Psychologist Weighs In, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. My favorite thing is to go on walks with you. First he stole my heart, then he stole my bed. This friendship is fur real. You are the most rebarkable person a mutt could ask for. As your go-to source for all things Instagram, we've got Valentine's Day caption ideas for couples, singles, Galentines and even your dog to celebrate this holiday that captures all the love in your heart. Last Valentines Day I had Drivers License on repeatthank God were not doing that again. This will definitely catch your readers attention! But, the best answer that weve come up with is to go from the heart. Dogs die. ", 28. and a dog." 26. My Dog Is My Valentine Groovy Svg File - The Perfect Design For Dog Lovers Out There! Then, we'll email your portrait. Reasons pets make better valentines than humans: good listeners, will watch rom coms with you without complaining, experts at cuddling111. Cartoon Doctor Vet. Be a little naughty, it's Hump Day! After all, who else loves you whether you have bad breath, a bad day, or are in a bad mood?! 30 social-media captions for Valentine Day's pictures with your partner; Valentine's Day goes virtual in 2021; Happy Hug Day 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Cards, Greetings, and Gifs We cannot claim that we are the most joyful and loving. You'll love these Valentine's Day ideas, too! I don't always bark in the middle of the night, but when I do, it's at nothing. And love us, and make our lives a little brighter, and they dont waste time being afraid of tomorrow. Dan Gemeinhart, If youre looking for the perfect dog instagram caption, or you just a fun quote to add to your new, The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. Andy Rooney, The more people I meet the more I like my dog. Unknown, If you want a friend, buy a dog. Kevin OLeary, I just want to be in my sweats, walk my dog, watch TV and eat pizza. America Ferrera, Everything I know I learned from dogs. Nora Roberts, Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. Roger Caras, Did you know that there are over 300 words for love in canine? Gabriel Zevin, All you need is love and a dog. Unknown, Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong. Unknown, Life is too short to just have one dog. Unknown, If youre planning a dog adoption announcement, youll need some cute welcome new puppy quotes to include! From funny puns to cute quotes and some ideas inspired by love songs, movies and TV shows, these Valentine's Day captions will get all the likes. Dont go bacon my heart and say youll be my Valentine. Happy Valentines Day to a Pawfect boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife. You make me love Valentine's Day. Instagram Captions for Dog Lovers. Hey, youre cutemaybe we could hang out sometime? To the one person who knows how to get on my nerves like no one elseHappy Valentines Day! Bear: Wishing you a Bear-y Good Valentine's Day! ; I'm so paw-ssionate about dogs! ; Paw-don me if I'm being rude; I'm not in a pawsition to comment on that. I RUFF you! - Robert Falcon Scott, "You do not own a dog. I cant imagine where Id Beagle if I didnt meet you. #pets101 The only man I love - my dawggy dude. Everyone whos cool loves a good pun! You can make the valentine day even more special with these cute sayings. Dog Picture Captions Happy corgmas to you!' Here comes Santa Paws. You know the pain is coming, youre going to lose a dog, and theres going to be great anguish, so you live fully in the moment with her, never fail to share her joy or delight in her innocence, because you cant support the illusion that a dog can be your lifelong companion. And for the naysayers out there that don't need a dedicated holiday to show their love, we've got a few anti-Valentines Instagram captions for you, too. Dogs never bite me. By signing up, you agree to the our terms and our Privacy Policy agreement. You will never walk alone. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits, Valentine's Day Captions from Pop Culture, Valentine's Day Instagram Captions for Singles, Valentine's Day Instagram Captions for Dogs. We recommend our users to update the browser. ", 8. Forever in love with the sound of your laugh and the sparkle of your eyesHappy Valentines Day. If you want someone to love you forever, buy a dog, feed it and keep it around. Dick Dale, When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. "Valentine, I'll always stay with you." 26. Dog Captions for Instagram: Here we have some Dog Captions for Instagram. Don't pinch me, I'm living in a Taylor Swift love song. You must be a stick because you are very fetching. Sit on my lap and Ill eat my way to your heart. Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. Katharine Lee Bates, 50. Roses are red, dogs like to bark, let's spend the day together so I can pee in the park. 35. Roses are red. Josh Billings. Oh how sweet! Hope you enjoy our movie night! Here are some collections of Best Dog Captions For Instagram. 45. Pet Adoption Slogans All you need is love And a dog A shelter pet wants to meet you Adoption can change their life Keep calm and Adopt a pet Adopting a pet is a good deed Shelter pets want to get their friends adopted Life is better with a dog. You feel like home. They serve us in return for scraps. Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. It was raining cats and dogs, and I fell in a poodle Charles Chic Murray, Dogs are like potato chips. First (Valentines Day) datekinda nervous, 62. Thats not so bad. Bruce Cameron, Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day. John Grogan, There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog Konrad Lorenz, If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. I miss my teddy bear. Everything is clearer when youre in love. John Lennon, 49. "Cake for me and treats for you. That's right, I'm talking about my dog. Its good for the soul. Paul Shaffer, The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. If you love quotes, these famous dog quotes would make perfect IG captions. Mon coeur et toi. But, it could be a good idea to plan out a general idea of what youd like to say so that youre not totally winging it. Happy Valentines Day from the sweetest little furry friends, 115. Hope you enjoy our dinner! Today proves that roses are just as pretty when you buy them for yourself, 29. Be the person your dog thinks you are. "Valentine, I'll always stay with you. That might be with a. picked out just for your furry friend. Dear me, Happy Valentines Day! ", Be the first to know what's trending, straight from Elite Daily, This article was originally published on 01.17.19, 13 St. Patrick's Day Drink Recipes From TikTok That Are Pure Gold, I Tried The Baby Yoda Drink From Starbucks & Its My New Fave, What Is The Delusion Week Trend On TikTok? I love you so much I could bark it from the wooftops. 9. I only want 3 things for Valentine's Day: to see you, hug you, and kiss you. "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.". 2. - Samuel Butler, "The dog lives for the day, the hour, even the moment." You are the ulti-mutt puppy for me, Valentine! Another holiday, another excuse to share my favorite wedding pictures. The only thing harder is coming up with the perfect boy dog namesandgirl dog names. You have stolen my heart but I think let you keep it forever. Show your love on the pup by using them in the valentine day gifts and cards. It's no secret that dogs make us feel better. It seems like everyones getting into the Valentine's Day spirit this year even your pup. 100+ Clever Christmas Captions for Photos, Turning Your Kids Artwork Into Gifts + Instructions, The 50 Best Happy Birthday Quotes To Help You Celebrate, 50+ Homemade Mothers Day Gifts From The Heart, Wedding Wishes: What To Write In A Wedding Card, Creative DIY Gift Ideas For Everyone In Your Life, Being this cute must be so freaking ruff. Unknown, And so, the snuggles and treats begin. Unknown. Toggle Captions. Dog Captions For Instagram. #dogcoat Woofing you up always. Valentine Pet Sayings Roses are red, violets are blue, if you don't love dogs, I feel sorry for you. I'm fetching as fast as possible. Pets we allow into our solitude. Whether youre fabulously single, in a relationship, or celebrating the day with a furry valentine, we hope that your Valentines Day is wonderful and your Instagram posts reflect just how great of a day you have! "You are the only exception." - Paramore Thrill me. My date to the Christmas party. 15. Amber is a professional writer and published author. Roses are red, dogs go bark, take the day off, and lets go to the park. But I found my furever soulmate with you. Without my dog, my wallet would be full, my house would be clean, but my heart would be empty. Fortunately, weve got the ulti-mutt list of super pawsome captions to spice up your feed. (, "You are the only thing I'm ever gonna need." Looking for other Valentines Day printables? We cannot even claim that we are the most peaceful. Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong. "No, I won't be your Valentine. They serve us in return for scraps. Dog hair is part of the dcor. Roses are red, violets are blueI'm not good at poetry, but I think you're cool! 46. Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you. I chews you, Valentine. ", 29. Here's your perfect op-paw-tunity. ", 27. Happy Anni-fur-sary! Crazy dog lady. Happy Valentines Day! Quit hounding me. ("Fallin' All In You," by Shawn Mendes), "Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes." "Roses. You can frame it, use it as your home screen, tell people you drew it yourself, etc. I decided to make some free printable Valentines cards for all the dog moms, puppy parents and dog lovers out there. Might cuddle with my dog later. You call know that I am a crazy dog mom and my dog is the BEST Valentine. Happy Galentines Day to the sweetest girls! 2023 LoveToKnow Media. Wednesday's child is full of woe. Adopt. Valentine's Day Animal Puns & Captions. You make my heart smile. 1. I miss getting valentines day cards like when I was a kid. P.S. Hey good looking, will you be my Tinderella? This dog caption will add quality to your pictures. Cute Dog Captions. ", 14. I don't need diamonds. The first to welcome, foremost to defend. Lord Byron, The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not mans. Mark Twain, It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them. John Grogan, Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer. Dean Koontz, Its just the most amazing thing to love a dog, isnt it? Off to our howl-iday sweater party. You are paws-itively fetching and I totally woof you! You will find delicious recipes, travel inspiration and information on all the things that Bella loves. Be mine, or ELSE. When you buy products via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. Explore. Dog people are my kind of people. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 31. I'm glad you seen my petential. Such a cute idea. "Heres a tail wagging-worthy selfie for you. You're my better half. When it comes to what card you should put your pun into, theres a few options. Perhaps you have a casual night at home planned with Netflix, heart-shaped dog cookies, and blanket forts. We're all about self-love on Valentine's Day too. Love is a journey, and I want to take it with you. With this list of captions, youll be able to share that adorably fluffy pic without delay. 11. My dog licked the crumbs out of my computer keyboard and earned an online college degree. Dont know what I did to deserve you but it must have been pretty bad;), 16. Henry Wheeler Shaw; humorist and lecturer), Johnny Depp (actor, Pirates of the Caribbean), Charles de Gaulle (former president of the French Republic), Jonathan Swift (author, Gullivers Travels), Bloodhound Adoption All About Rescue And Adoption, Bloodhound FAQs Questions And Answers On The Hound Breed, Basset Hound Rescue: Giving a Second Chance to our Four-legged Friends. "Doggone it, I love spending time with my Valentine. I Labradore you from here to the moon and back. 93. Here are some of our favorite funny dog captions to help you caption your own photos: I'm not too cool to drool for you on Valentine's Day! Make it a December to remember. A lot of users struggle with what captions to use on Instagram for Valentines Day, and we get it this is serious business, after all. Did we spend all of Valentines Day watching rom coms instead of going on datesmaybe. "Spending time with you is poodles of fun. 7 Ways to Celebrate If Your Dog is, 31 Fun Christmas Dog Quotes and Sayings for Holiday Cards, 14 Reasons Why Your Dog is Actually Your Best Valentine Ever, 11 Surprise Valentine's Ideas for Him: Your Doggy Soulmate, 7 Dog Chakras: The Full Guide to Energetically Clearing Pet Stress and Anxiety, How to Groom and Care for Fluffy Dogs: Complete Guide, 8 Useful Hand Signals for Dogs to Learn ASAP, 7 Easy Ways To Show Your Dog Affection Daily. Love is the whole thing. Still crushing on you after all this time. Happy Valentines Day:), 12. Love is never wrong. Melissa Etheridge, 53. - Jim Davis, "Did you know that there are over 300 words for love in canine?" Cute Captions "I'll love you forever and always." "Still crushing on you after all this time." "So many of my smiles begin with you." "Love, kisses, and Valentine's wishes." "You're not my. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she wont drink from my glass Rodney Dangerfield, The average dog is a nicer person than the average person Andy Rooney. We have some fun, silly captions to inspire you and help you both celebrate. - Konrad Lorenz, "Dogs have given us their absolute all. Choose an ameowzing kitten quote to show off your special kitty or even welcome them as a new addition to your family. And feel free to use these dog quotes for caption inspiration, too! Roses are red, violets are blue, Valentine's Day is better when I'm spending it with you. Happy Valentine's Day to the guy I didn't even want to go out with a few months ago;) 3. For me, they are the role model for being alive. Gilda Radner, A dog will teach you unconditional love. 135 Romantic Love Messages to Send Your Partner. Paw-don me, but you are the most bark-tastic fur-end around. Fur-ever grateful for the best Valentines buddies, 120. I'm yours, forever and always. ", 19. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. David Viscott, 58. Businesses, big or small, have every reason to celebrate too. Write them inside your card for your dog-loving friend or partner. Would you sleep with me? The 7-time Super Bowl champion shared an image of the latest addition to his family on Instagram Friday one of their two recently adopted Siamese mix kittens. While most Valentine's Day Instagram captions can feel corny, silly, or downright overdone, we've compiled a comprehensive list of ideas perfect for your feedwhatever your relationship status. We get it and Instagram Reels have quickly emerged as one of the most popular features for document.getElementById( "ak_js_5" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. There's snow place like home. My heart beats only for you. Valentines Day is celebrated across the United States, and it is popular in Britain, Canada, and Australia as well. Whenever you have a ruff day, count on me to make you feel wonder-fur. Urine in my heart forever, so lets ignore that puddle in the kitchen. They protect their families. Photos 27.6K Videos 5.8K Users 3.1K. Dog Valentine Puns fur Your Cards: Huge List of Sayings, VIDEO: Shar Peis Enjoy Delicious Valentine's Day Dinner Date, Raise the Ruff! And, if youre writing a heartfelt love letter, quotes are always a good place to start. ", 6. ("Fly As Me" by Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic), "Wherever you are in the world, that's where I belong." "Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.". First, we steal your heart then we steal your bed & sofa. 43. Doggone it, will you paw-lease be my Valentine? And the dog has you. Chelsea Handler, The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. Charles de Gaulle, The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. Johnny Depp, The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Samuel Butler, Youll never walk alone because Ill always be with you. "Hey Valentine, I love long walks on the beach, too. Happy Valentines Day to my biggest reason to smile every day. Too busy getting lost in your eyes to write a long captionHappy Valentines Day, 32. Consider this post my Valentine's Day card to you. - Robert Wagner, "Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can't imagine living any other way." If my dog makes you uncomfortable, I'd be happy to lock you up in the other room. Violets are blue. 60 Easy Valentine's Day Crafts for the Family. - Edith Wharton, "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." 19992020 I love you more than Kanye loves Kanye, 65. I chews you to be my Valentine, and I Shih Tzu not. There are never enough I Love Yous. Lenny Bruce, 51. 2. Add some candy or your favourite treat along with these printable dog Valentines and you are set. "Felt cute. Life is better when we're going through it together. My kids would love to hand these out to their friends. A round of a-paws for being the best dog parent a pup could ask for! We have the multi-mutt friendship. "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remain unawakened.". The difference between friends and pets is that friends we allow into our company. If my puppy isn't happy, neither am I. Who says cats & dogs can't be besties? #lovedogs He took my heart and now my bed. Write several drafts first. We have the best collection of Cute Istagram Captions for Valentines Day for you. Hey every-pawdy, I found some-pawdy to spend my life with. Love, me, 24. Old dogs care about you, even when you make mistakes. Petmoo.com is found by pet lovers for pet lovers all around the world. The Bachelor, 13. Our love will last furever! I sure do love Beau! Happy Valentines Day! Pick-up Lines for your Paw If you wanna date with your dog, use these pick-up lines! As Cupid draws back his bow, youll be busy sharing these sayings in your cards, notes, and emails. My dog was my soul mate; we both took naps, we both skipped lunch, we both hated the vacuum. I love to love you. Happy Valentines Day! Roses are red, daisies are yellow, when you give me tummy rubs, I feel all mellow. You want to show off to your friends and followers that you have the cutest Valentine in the whole world. Take a look at the photograph you have taken of your dog and review the captions above to find the perfect one! For me, they are the role model for being alive. Gilda Radner (comedienne), A dog will teach you unconditional love. Guide to Hiking with Your Dog; 60 Instagram Captions for Beach Pics that will Make Waves; 80 Coffee Instagram Captions for When you Need to Espresso Yourself; 15 Reasons Why I Love my Dog & My Dog is my Valentine; 11 Reasons why Dogs Make your Life Better; 75 Cat Instagram Captions (aka Cat-sions) that are the Cat's Meow Romeo had Juliet, but I chews you to be my fur-ever love. If your partner really loves puns, put one on the front and one in the card. Free Dog Valentine Photos. - Josh Billings, "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." Chances are even higher that youve got some amazing snaps from the last way-too-many months at home! 3. For that reason, these quotes are perfect additions to your, Dog Quotes Love And Loyalty and Dog Best Friend Quotes, A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. Josh Billings, Animals have come to mean so much in our lives. I cant come in today. Red might be the theme of today, but my favorite color is the shade of your eyes, 39. "Sorry, my Valentine is paws above the rest. 25 Pictures of Dogs Wearing Hats to Make Your Day Better. Hey baby, meeting you has given me a new leash on life. Dogs make for the best friends, and its only right that we celebrate them for all the joy and love theyve given us. My dog only likes trombone music. National Dog Day was first established in 2004 by pet and family lifestyle advocate Colleen Paige. Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business. Joyeux Noel. Funny Dog Captions. You might be a redneck if you ever named a child after a dog.