Seriously Mr. Wunder, can you save the world? Fred Couples If so, you are obligated to be better than us all in everything. Fred Couples Thats made a big difference in kind of just straightening out the ball flight, feeling like I dont have to guard against too big of a draw. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 The Honda Classic - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Genesis Invitational - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Discussion and Links to all photos, Arnold Palmer Invitational 2023 (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS/REFERENCES ***), 2023 HSBC Women's World Championship (Mar 02 - 05), OG Nike TW13 PING i59 irons Vessel Stand bag (trade), BGT Stability tour black with Scotty Cameron pistolini grip, Srixon ZX5 Iron Set Modus 120X; ZX 3 Wood KBS-70 Cat 4 X, My idiocy is your gain, Ventus TR Red 6x Driver $old. Just wish there was more Champions Tour stuff. sadclevelandsports The Harrison rep at the time was testing shafts with Fred and one of the samples was connected to this square-headed Callaway. That is right folks. Ive done some testing when I worked for the JP golf media once and found that there are a bunch of tour pros that deliberately strike their wedges on the toe to increase spin and decrease ball speed, especially on partial distances. Its more compact, which I like the look of. For me I feel like this one is a little more consistent with the misses. I mean that is consistent. Yep I saw that video on one of my feeds. It would be great to see a follow article about Couples play after such a big change. I think its important to try and hit it farther these days. Check out ourfull report over on PGATOUR.com. I like your comment! Fred Couples So if you saw Freddie with a BH stamped on his Vokey, its because it wasnt his. "Looks like the equipment was mostly the same stuff. Then I just went with it from there. Millard says that Couples liked the driver so much that he wanted to try some Ping irons, too. The general consensus among tour players so far has been that the Paradym models offer tighter downrange dispersion than the previous Rogue ST lineup, and thats exactly why Burns says he switched, too. WebFred Couples, right, talks with Butch Harmon before practice for the 2007 Masters golf tournament at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga., Wednesday, April 4, 2007. I experimented with some stuff in the off-season and then at the beginning of this year. Calf and back injuries have limited Couples to only two rounds this season. So true Greg. Couples cruises in around 108 MPH swing speed and 160-165 MPH ball speeddepending on how his back is feeling. interesting that one of the most famous faders of all time doesnt like to see any openness at address. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Required fields are marked *. Titleist TSR3 19* Hybrid - Hazrdus Black 6.5 Fred Couples First reached World No 1: March 22, 1992 As a Lynx ambassador Couples carried the brands driver and irons along with equipment from four other brands. WebFred Couples is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of $120 million. Over the moon Biden did it. Many thanks. The Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond S 9+ degree head that Burns is using is a 420cc construction, and he puts a 12-gram weight in the front port, and a 14-gram weight in the back port. A former World No.1, he won the Masters in 1992 and The Players Championship in 1984 and 1996. Fixed it. On the LIV Golf-PGA Tour divide, Fred Couples is siding with Tiger, with Jay Monahan, with Rory. Fred Couples All wedges with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts. All rights reserved. He also tipped his Fujikura Ventus 7TX shaft a half inch for a bit more stability. WebBorn on October 3, 1959, in Seattle, Washington, United States, Frederick Couples popularly known as Fred Couples is a professional American golfer. Estimated Net Worth. Couples isnt one to play around in that category and has tested (at home) different sets from time to time but hasnt ever found that true replacement for the Bridgestone Dual Pocket CB he has loved for 10 years. Thats exciting. Lol! Well see if they come to the US market. For clarity, the PW has dimple on the bottom edge of the face from a hidden pebble but does not affect play. But Im so particular about face angle when it comes to drivers that when I went up a click in loft, obviously I can see a little more face, it looks a little further left to me. Dont forget an extra sleeve of balls for the 17th hole. In Couples first event with the new golf clubs, he ended up finishing T5. Grab this whole set up today for $645 shipped via Fedex. From the seller (@llewol007): Up for sale is a beautiful set of irons with Bigfoot status shafts. It was a packed week with big names making equipment switches, so lets waste no more time on the intro. ( PGA Twitter) Suzanne wore a beautiful wedding gown, but the 62-year-old pro golfer was on a different level and was seen clad in golf attire on his special day. Whats in the bag? Your previous content has been restored. This week at Bay Hill, we got a fully immersive experience into the legacy of Arnold Palmer, which included a look at even more of his old personal golf clubs. I walked with him all 3 days when he played the seattle tourney in august. Currently, in our GolfWRX buy/sell/trade (BST) forum, there is a listing for a set ofWilson Staff Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons. Suzanne invited a small amount and I invited a small amount and we had a great celebration, Couples said of the ceremony. GOLF.COM may earn a fee. Had a stealth+ like someone else said, squareway 3 wood, stealth 4 or 5 wood and a stealth hybrid. Just outstanding equipment! Why does Couples use the slightly softer Tour B RXS ball rather than the Tour B XS that Woods uses? One WRX member mentioned on the tournament thread that one of his wedges was a TM ATV, Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex, 7W TM V-steel 21* Ust Pro Force Gold 65 R, Irons 4 thru 9 1980 Mac VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts, PW-- 1962 Mac VFQ FC -4000 Pro Pel 2 shaft, Putter--- 1997 Rusty Scotty Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft, you can google "fred couples getty images" and update the filter to NEWEST, and see if you can do any more detective work (this is the method I usually do btw lol). Welcome to the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill Club & Lodge, home to one of the most difficult and historic golf courses on the yearly PGA Tour rotation. Great feel and consistent dispersion make this a great option to elevate your game. 5 Testers Needed! CNC machined faces and grooves optimize contact for even greater distance and precision. If you dont mention Tom Watsons former wife Linda Watsons 3-wood Freddie used for years, the article is not complete! Unfortunately, we dont yet have an answer for that question. Dont forget an extra sleeve of balls for the 17th hole. WebFred Couples, right, talks with Butch Harmon before practice for the 2007 Masters golf tournament at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga., Wednesday, April 4, 2007. He currently plays on the PGA Tour and is a former world number 1 golfer. Fred Couples Sorry to offend. Why the mid-event switch-up? Fred Couples new iron setup. This week at Bay Hill, we also spoke to Xander Schauffele about his sneaky putter switch, Patrick Cantlay about his major shaft experiments, Sam Burns about his unique driver switch, and Rory McIlroy about his recent driver change, which involves Tiger Woods. Odds. Fred couples WITB Last month at Pebble Beach, we got the pleasure of checking out Arnold Palmers 1960-61 Wilson irons that he used to win three majors, which are selling for $250K. As you can see, there isnt a ton of new gear in his bag. Please do that. 1 With the help of the people who get clubs in his bag and the man himself, here is the what and the why of Fred Couples WITB. Couples is an old-school feel player who finds what he likes and sticks with it. Critics say new PGA Tour events copy LIV. More photos from the event here. He makes his living with them so I get it. To me it was all about face angle. Pasted as rich text. HYBRID: TaylorMade R11 TP (19 degrees) Tiger Woods weighs in, Augusta National officially announces new tee, yardage for par-5 13th, Take our Masters survey for a chance to win a 2023 Odyssey White Hot putter, This former Masters champion says 2023 will be his last, 'Mood killer': Adam Scott recalls Masters Champions Dinner awkwardness. Yay! Titleist TSR3 9.5 - Ventus Velocore Black 6X, Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond Strong Three - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 7X, Taylor Made UDI 2 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5, Taylor Made P790 3 and 4 - KBS C-Taper 120S, Callaway MD5 Jaws 52.12 W and 58.12 X - DG S200 Wedge, Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE. WebFred Couples @ The 2022 Mitsubishi Electric Classic - YouTube 0:00 / 20:32 Fred Couples @ The 2022 Mitsubishi Electric Classic Mike Granch 2.58K subscribers 254 Heres this weeks Tour Report from the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational. At 63 years old, he was able to produce something incredible. Have a nice day, Blake. It is like he invented it (along with Howie Mandel). More on that below. I don't wear a glove either so I could totally see that side of it. My husband is the same way. Fred couples WITB Titleist T1005-9, DG Tour Issue X-100 Congrats Fred and Suzanne! Posted October 19, 2022. Hi Mike. Whats your index ? Many times. Fred said it then got all over his grips and he was ruined for the day and vowed to never shake someones hand again before a round. I actually find it hard to understand how a player of his calibre can do that. Your link has been automatically embedded. Titleist U500 - 4 iron, DG Tour Issue X-100 Stories. Fred Couples and his new wife, Suzanne, said I do, on 2-22-22. The Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond S 9+ degree head that Burns is using is a 420cc construction, and he puts a 12-gram weight in the front port, and a 14-gram weight in the back port. Shafts: True Temper Project X PXi, Wedges: Cobra Trusty Rusty (50, 55), Tour Trusty (60) Scores. Learn how your comment data is processed. Beautiful set that needs no introduction. At 63 years old, he was able to produce something incredible. Right now, all we have are photos of a Callaway prototype wedge with a bunch of lead tape covering any back stampings or logos. 2022 ( PGA Twitter) Suzanne wore a beautiful wedding gown, but the 62-year-old pro golfer was on a different level and was seen clad in golf attire on his special day. Scores. LOL! ( PGA Twitter) Suzanne wore a beautiful wedding gown, but the 62-year-old pro golfer was on a different level and was seen clad in golf attire on his special day. The 15-time winner on the PGA Tour and 1992 Masters champion recently remarried the week of the PGA Tour Champions Cologuard Classic, and judging by the wedding photo, Boom Boom looked like he was ready to walk straight from the ceremony to the first tee for a quick round. You can post now and register later. They will join a 78-player field competing in the first full-field event of the 2022 PGA Tour Champions season, Friday-Sunday, Feb. 18-20, for a share of a $1.6 million purse. Couples is proof that age is just a number. Driver: Lynx Boom Boom9 Fairway wood: Ram Laser Irons: Lynx Parallax Wedges: Cleveland Driver: GolfWRX is on the ground in Orlando ahead of the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill Club & Lodge. Hes learned nothing Olympic legend launches scathing attack on Tiger Woods over tampon apology, Golf fans left bemused following bizarre Jim Nantz blunder, Best driver 2023: Expert club fitters recommend the best driver for your swing speed, An UP-CLOSE look at Tiger Woods famous Scotty Cameron putter, David Feherty ridiculed for Greg Norman comment during LIV broadcast, Tour pro says LIV would be done if Brooks Koepka returned to PGA Tour, TOUR REPORT: McIlroy switches drivers during Genesis Invitational (plus Tigers iron change). But Im not.. Muirfield 20th irons 2-PW;/TT DGHL S-300, Clay Long Personal Edition SW 54* TTDyn Gold X100 8i shaft Please be a jerk somewhere else. Thats made a big difference in kind of just straightening out the ball flight, feeling like I dont have to guard against too big of a draw. Tiger famously closes the face a little at address when hes hitting a cut, and opens it a little when hes hitting a draw. Ive never felt the need to call someone a jerk on an online forum, because it would take an overwhelming jerk for me to make such a statement. Perhaps most iconic was his Ping Anser putter. While the specs on his Ping G425 LST driver wont be changing at the Masters, Hovland decided to test two different builds in Houston. Is there any technical explanation for that wear mark on the toe? They have an elastomer insert behind the face for better feel and sound, and they have a progressive design through the set making the long irons a bit more forgiving. He currently plays on the PGA Tour and is a former world number 1 golfer. And the heavy change was really difficult for me to have similar feels. That is right folks. Fred Couples is a household name in golf, spending 30 years on the PGA Tour before joining the PGAs Champions Tour once he turned 50. I know he still has the Callaway Ft-i Squareway in the bag! Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 58R Logo Down. Never find enough info on Couples clubs. When he played the PGA Tour and Joe was his caddied I was able to shoot the WITB. Betti putter". Standard lie with lofts at 2 degrees strong. Its not a weird ad, if you wanna know why a player can maintain older equipment for a longer period of time, the golf ball is the lynchpin of the whole thing. I feel like this Stealth 2 head for me has just got a little more spin on it, but at a more neutral or what I perceive to be a more neutral face angle. EmperorPenguin The couple tied the knots on February 22, 2022. So what I ended up doing was going back to the old weights, same shaft, and then tipping the wood shafts and hard stepping the iron shafts. 6th hole, Couples second to the green. Seems like always a large gap 7-10 degrees sometimes.. Shouldnt be odd at all, they actually play to yardages, unlike how we think we play to yardages. Thats great! | Couples new irons GolfWRX. Check out all of our photos from Bay Hill here. Pricing may vary. Fred Couples WITB In Couples first event with the new golf clubs, he ended up finishing T5. Can anyone clarify which set is actually his right now? Great feel and consistent dispersion make this a great option to elevate your game. Its just the simplest, fastest way to get a little better. Earlier this summer, I wrote an article about the makeup of Couples bag. Shafts: True Temper Project X PXi. All wedges with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts. According to Millard, he sent Couples sets of both iBlade irons and i210 irons, and Couples took a liking to the i210s with his previous Aerotech Steel Fiber gamer shafts. I have to whip it out Michael Douglas reveals wild side bet when he golfs with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones, Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter go after hypocrite Brandel Chamblee over response to new no-cut events, Rocco Mediate has a very interesting prediction for Tigers immediate future, Morning 9: Rahm leads | Rorys Tiger-inspired driver switch | Bay Hill photos, Golf world left fuming with latest show of poor etiquette at womens college event, Coolest thing for sale in the GolfWRX Classifieds (3/3/23): Wilson Staf Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons. Search So I noticed that the club, or the shaft, started to feel a little weak. Its a lob wedge. Looks like he uses CP2 Wrap grips (Blue cap) , not CP2 Pros (Red Cap) Do WRX editors even play golf. Shaft: Harrison Mugen Prototype 75 X (43-inches, D3) Since the toe is moving at a slightly faster speed than the heel/neck, the face impacts the ball with more speed causing the ball to compress a bit more than the heel, but at the same time due to the very low MOI of the wedge head that speed decreases almost instantly after the strike causing it to lose ball speed and the ball to come off the face more dead. Until last week, he was still bagging custom Bridgestone iron designs that hes been playing for about a decade, and a TaylorMade M3 driver that released in 2018. Fred Couples and his new wife, Suzanne, said I do, on 2-22-22. Fred Couples WITB Copyright 2020 GolfWRX Holdings, LLC. Fred Couples If it works of course. Excellent point and a huge shame. Currently, in our GolfWRX buy/sell/trade (BST) forum, there is a listing for a set ofWilson Staff Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons. I love the WITB pics. Doesn't want anyone getting sweat, oil, sun screen, etc on them. Not because hes difficult, hes just Fred Couples, and if hes making a switch its gotta do more than just impress on TrackMan. Tommy Fleetwood tested a custom Kia Ma-designed TaylorMade putter. Fred Couples and the SAS Championship By olkev, October 17, 2022 in PGA WITB and Tournament Pics Share Followers 1 Reply to this topic Start new topic olkev Advanced Members 116 Feedback 0 0 0 Total Rating 0% Posted October 17, 2022 Anybody know what Fred had in the bag this past weekend? Guys that confident with opening up with the pw? During his Wednesday press conference, I asked Cantlay how the equipment testing is going and if hes made any changes. Thank you! WebFred Couples @ The 2022 Mitsubishi Electric Classic - YouTube 0:00 / 20:32 Fred Couples @ The 2022 Mitsubishi Electric Classic Mike Granch 2.58K subscribers 254 Not sure of his iron heads, but he has Steelfiber i110 soft stepped X shafts in irons. Callaway Epic GBB Driver 9* Project X Even Flow Blue 65G 6.0 shaft Drop them a line as they may have lost your contact details and club specs. Started 2 hours ago. You can see in the instagram video that he still has the Bridgestone dual pocket irons with Steelfiber shafts (i95 stiff I think) same irons for many years now. On the other hand I was surprised to find out Freddie prefers offset and longer blade length. You can not find too many of these prototypes anywhere. Fred Couples First reached World No 1: March 22, 1992 As a Lynx ambassador Couples carried the brands driver and irons along with equipment from four other brands. Still had the same old bridgestone irons in the bag and had the new stealth 2+ driver with the tensei pro blue shaft. But, obviously, Im no Fred Couples, or other staffers who have had success with them. I heard that Cantlay had been fiddling around with his shaft weights recently, and hes an equipment free agent now. I believe he put a Tmade 4 driving iron, with a KBS shaft during the Masters. It seems as though Couples is on the leaderboard every year at Augusta, and with new technology in the bag, it wouldnt be shocking to see him up there again. Start the Golf Season off right with InsideGOLF ($100 value - just $20). So I went to try and find what the right nudge into stiffer was. Not only do they resemble a club from his past (Ping Eye 2) but they have a few things Freddy loves. I played the (WM Phoenix Open) and noticed that my spin numbers on my driver were a little low. Watch. And one other thing, if you arent in the inner circle (coach, caddie, or close confidant) dont touch his clubsthats a serious no-no. Same here, would like to see what Fred won with yesterday. After testing a few different Ping G425 heads at different lofts, Millard says Couples found optimal launch with a Ping G425 LST 9-degree head with a Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65TX shaft. Something to note: Fred is nuts about his sticks but not in the way we are at WRX. Now Couples switches to them. WebCouples, 62, was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2013 after winning more than $30 million in prize money during a professional career that began in 1980. Started 2 hours ago, Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here, Bridgestones were back in the bag. LOL! Fred Couples Ive heard stories of Freddie trying things on the range and tossing it out on one swing. What you see is a player committed to feel and trust more than anything. Shafts alone are worth the price of admission. Shaft: Aldila NV, Irons: Cobra Amp Forged (4-PW) Im used to jerks because we are all kinda jerks. Can't seem to find any more recent Fred Couples WITB on here or elsewhere. It's just since he's been playing the Champions Tour and then goes back to play out on the PGA Tour every now and the. Its kind of a deeper face and it sets up really nice.. Can't seem to find any more recent Fred Couples WITB on here or elsewhere. Fred Couple switches irons but first let me tell you how amazing this golf ball is!. He ultimately felt that he needed it, and Bill was happy to give it up. This is great!!!!! Actually felt like I drove it pretty good for the final three days at Riv, and its been pretty good in practice over the past week.. Started Tuesday at 05:32 AM, By If there were GolfWRX Gearhead points to award, Cantlay just won them all for this week. I think its important to try and hit it farther these days. Fred Couples Funny he has no clue about the shafts, glued hosels, etc. I am a bit of a jerk. Its just the simplest, fastest way to get a little better. Its a fact And take your pure swing with you. Thats how we landed on this. First round play begins on Thursday. Couples seems to have an idyllic life. I could see that. Appreciate the ones you do get though! Search Would you guys consider the Ping i210 irons a low handicap player set? Never would have thought he would play that ball over the Tour B series. The putter is a heavy-headed counterbalanced beauty. I hit balls on Thursday night at Riv. Grip: Golf Pride CP2 Wrap 58R Logo Down, Photo courtesy of @fullyequippedgolf on Instagram, *Fred has been with Bridgestone since 2006 and started playing the dual pocket molds in 2010 (J38, J40, J15) the irons are identical to each other with the exception of the stamping. For a Seattle-born gear junkie (me), pretty much anything the guy does is a big deal. But if somethings better or potentially better, Im now in a position where I can go out and put that in right away. In his long career, Fred Couples has won 64 tournaments. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational: How to watch, TV schedule, streaming, tee times, Meet the new GOLF Top 100 Teachers of America, 7 interesting gear finds inside Tommy Fleetwoods golf bag | Bag Spy, Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard. 1 Fred Couples and the SAS Championship By olkev, October 17, 2022 in PGA WITB and Tournament Pics Share Followers 1 Reply to this topic Start new topic olkev Advanced Members 116 Feedback 0 0 0 Total Rating 0% Posted October 17, 2022 Anybody know what Fred had in the bag this past weekend? Its a fact the guy is a fanatic about them being right and not fussed with, but the how and why for Fred is irrelevant. He switched into Bridgestones Tour B RXS yellow golf ball. One reason you don't see many updated WITB for Couples (besides the fact that no one really covers the Champions Tour that often) is he doesn't let anyone shoot his bag. Fred likes a little offset in his irons and his lofts have gotten a little stronger over the years. Plus, Im a big Bettinardi fan. Titleist TSR3- 9* - Tour AD IZ Freddie Couples doesnt switch into new equipment very often. Below is a collection of some of the photos from the experience, but theres also a 190-photo tour in our GolfWRX Forums for you to enjoy. Taylormade M3 3w 17* Fujikura Atmos S shaft Its always a guy with a name like Blake who wants to play but only by his rules. Super Bowl LVII. We should all be that picky. Watch. Can we confirm what he bagged? We dont do weird ads in the middle of a players bag info. They come with Mamiya Recoil 95 F4(stiff) shafts in Matte Black!!! The 2022 SAS Championship final leaderboard is headed by winner Fred Couples, who earned the win on the 2022 PGA Tour Champions schedule at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary, N.C. Trust me, its no small feat. Actually felt like I drove it pretty good for the final three days at Riv, and its been pretty good in practice over the past week.. Maybe you were aiming there or presenting dynamic lie too upright or, Jesus H Christ it could be a thousand things but I promise you it was unlikely an inherent design defect in the iron head . In general, Im not a big tester. That would be cool to see. Learn how your comment data is processed. What GolfWRXers are saying about beginner iron club recommendations, What GolfWRXers are saying about the best fairway woods off the turf. 2.22.22 pic.twitter.com/kn2728sx0v, PGA TOUR Champions (@ChampionsTour) March 4, 2022. Welcome to the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill Club & Lodge, home to one of the most difficult and historic golf courses on the yearly PGA Tour rotation. @ John Wunder does Freddie Pure his shafts? Wow. Fred Couples is a household name in golf, spending 30 years on the PGA Tour before joining the PGAs Champions Tour once he turned 50. Fred Couples bag has been instrumental in his success as a golfer. March 4, 2022 12:15 pm ET. It looked like he had a Taylormade Stealth 5 or 7 wood in the bag. McIlroy posted a photo on his social media feed of a bevy of balls with a peach logo centrally located just below the TaylorMade stamp. Its a fact !, To check out the full listing in our BST forum, head through the link:Wilson Staff Recoil Staff Model 95 F4 Matte finish irons, This is the most impressive current listing from theGolfWRX BST,and if you are curious about the rules to participate in the BST Forum you can check them out here:GolfWRX BST Rules. Always has an interesting bag equipment wise. Fred Couples Two things that Fred and I have in common. Pretty decent thread here on it with reference to another thread as well. Fred Couples finally switches ironsafter 10 years JW thanks for the hreat article. Fred Couples finally switches ironsafter 10 years Not going to be easy to take them out of the bag. Thanks for reading. Ping BeNi Anser 4 34.5" or Ping BeNi Scottsdale Anser. I see they are high bounce. (Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images). We will confirm if any or all go in play. Greg, He's never said but most likely doesn't like people touching his clubs. It even allows us to share another thing we all love buying and selling equipment. 2022 It made golf news because FC was a diehard steel DG X-flex user. Driver: Charles Kelley whats in the bag accurate as of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Interesting. WebFred Couples Scorecards Round By Round - 2023 - SAS Championship - Golf. All rights reserved. Pretty sure he still plays Bridgestone irons, Tensei Blue in the driver and Bettinardi putter. Fred Couples Hes my hero, my old mans hero and my citys hero. There is no way Couples is gonna respond to the head beyond asking why its square but who cares? I thought I had read that Freddie had gone 4 and even 5 hybrids in recent years to save the back ???? He ended his five-year-long dry run to secure a thundering win at the SAS Championship. I played the (WM Phoenix Open) and noticed that my spin numbers on my driver were a little low. Here was Cantlays answer (gearheads will especially enjoy this): Yeah, Ive done a little testing. Schauffele has switched back into a red Odyssey putter at Bay Hill this week, but its the not the same one that he used from 2020-2022. No glove and now Pings! I thought maybe going heavier in everything would help me hit it a little straighter. I thought it was what you were looking for, my bad. This week at Bay Hill, we got a fully immersive experience into the legacy of Arnold Palmer, which included a look at even more of his old personal golf clubs. Tiger should switch to these and give his body a break. Anyone struggling with their game should seriously consider Ping for everything. I really have only done some shaft changes this year.