Raised by the Grand 6 pages February 9, 2021 Athena Unveiling the Future - Chapter 1 - Tegusis - Archive Of Our Own However, Right before Future Goten heads back to warn the Z Fighters of the Android threat, it is said by Future Bulma that he had become as strong as Future Roxbes was. An hour later, a spaceship finally comes into view. Even so, he always retains his already natural aggressive, serious, yet surprisingly focused demeanour. Takes place after Gohan's death from the androids. While training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Goku, Future Goten not only master the Super Saiyan form and match his father's might, but also surpass him as well. Goten and Gouya. While only able to hold his own against Future Majin Buu as a Super Saiyan 2, but completely overwhelmed and destroyed Future Majin Buu upon achieving Super Saiyan 3. This is a reboot of the last Goku story and so I wIll make it more better than before. The man, known as Son Goku, gave a hand to the Cerelian, Granola, smiling. This contrasts to his present day counterpart, who is upbeat, well mannered, and respectful towards his opponents. He had knowledge of the past, present, and future all in his fingertips. The man simply smirked in return, and retaliating with the effort of hard work and heavy training, any low class could surpass their superiors. A portal to the dead was opened up. How come you get to see and talk to your dad, and I can't?". When Goku died of the Heart Virus, his only daughter, Rosamoona, was only one. Due to this, Goten's name can be read in the same manner of Mandarin/pinyin like with his brother and father's names. However, both "ten" portions are not pronounced the same in the English dub as Goten's is "ten" via the Japanese on'yomi pronunciation, while Tien's follows the exact Mandarin/pinyin pronunciation. Unfortunately, theyd taken note of that fact also, meaning his remaining time was dwindling. Future Goten (DBX) | Dragonball Fanon Wiki | Fandom When Goten is 18 he is fed up with life on earth. Now Trunks, his patchwork family, and the Son family all have their own version of happily ever after in Conton. 58 guests The images moved once more, and they talked about the mythical starred wish orbs that could grant a person any wish. <3. "Just stay in the damn time machine." Examples include when he blindsided Perfect Cell from behind after quickly dispatching a Cell Jr. and attempting to destroy the present Androids before they could be activated. Gohan is trying to prove hope still exists. Just read.. left kudos on this work. Both the two Saiyans would still be busy training, but the future events of that time were uncertain, his powers only limited it seemed to certain key aspects he could not fully flesh out. Before her, his only goal was to defeat the cyborgs and save the world. In Dragon Ball Super, Future Goten first uses this transformation during his spar with Goku after arriving in the present timeline. Goku says extending his hand to the boy. Enjoy..! Instead of training to overcome this problem, Goku decides that they'll simply work on mastering the basic Super Saiyan, feeling that it is the best way to fight and gain power. With the release of the Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie years prior, Dragon Ball Super Hero releasing trailers, I decided that movie would be the great way to introduce the Saiyans to the future. Grows up with My Saiyan Academia, Gohan and Deku, Future Heroes (DragonBall Z x Hero Academia). When he appears in front of him, the boy looks completely shocked. He also sports much more longer and spikier hair that reaches down to his mid-back, which is later cut back to its normal length. |-|Fusions=, Future Goten can fuse through the Potara Fusion with his master Future Boxres, resulting in Future Basukoten. A collection of scenes loosely brought together to make a continuation of the Mirai AU created in the first work. This is often mixed with awe, annoyance, and anger towards his father's nonchalant and laid back behavior towards everything happening around him, especially when Goku gave up against Cell during the Cell Games. Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction Bardock's Return Chapter 1 A Stranger Arrives! But that would stop to be the case i Y/N L/N was a time patroller in Conton City who's job was to protect history from being changed. Dragon Ball | Reader | Anime/Manga Race Goten. Of course, she'd be the one to do it. Of course, the Grand Priest had ordered the erasure of all his kind and he barely escaped, making them believe he was nothing but ashes scattered across the universe, when in reality, he wasnt. As such a result, this form is never used again. "And they won't know who you are? A time traveling boy. Everyone runs towards it making it even harder for Goten to see. Also like his father before him, Future Goten has learned to fear his mothers temper, but this did little to deter the loving bond he desired from his mother for so long. He frowned. When Goku left for a second time, he left Gohan behind once again, without sorting out their problems. High school!!! futurebardock futuregohanxerzascarlet adventure +22 more # 7 (REQUESTS OPEN). Just some ideas I don't feel think turning into books. He would have to deal with the characters of the past first. How did I get here? He had no issues with making dimensions, entering or exiting. A series of stories/scenes about the lives of Future Trunks and Future Reilena (my OC) before and possibly after my original story Android Cell Saga My Version. A fanfiction taking place after the end of DragonBallZ with Goten and Trunks in high school and everything changed when Trunks dared Goten to try out for the Cheerleader Trunks came over to play some video games at Goten's house, well it became much more then that. It also causes an extreme drop in his speed and agility, tiring him even more and reducing his effectiveness overall. Yeah, but it aint our era anymore.. It should be noted that the kanji (ten/tian) is exactly the same one used in Tien Shinhan's name. His name is very similar to Goku's, as he was likely named after him. 2. Goten was born in Age 767 and is from an alternate timeline, one in which the Earth had been continuously terrorized by the evil Androids. Keyller, kEnaelyza, Lunaticalum, Latte0910, HarleQuin714, Luz_Ifer, Usami07, the_real_lord_grim, scarletcamelia24, Beri_Litt, CreatureofHabitz, Amaya_Winchester1967, ioona, Melanyba_6, LilPsychoLala, Sesantos, yada1993, MarieTheirin, griffonskies, Shedemonica, DyingEmbers, hewwocopter, Son_Nickie, MDCBD, Trash_nerd12, shereeashleigh, mysideofthecoin, Kiomori, riverdaze, moon01234, LunaNix, Mysterious_Prophetess, sofiacass, gardengalaxy, DeathLadyShinigami, Solei98, Renalafae, and bloodychild (See the end of the work for more notes.). In this future, Boxres and Goten are weaker versions of themselves without the training of the experienced Dragon Team later on. Browse through and read goten love stories stories and books . Unveiling the Future Tegusis Summary: It is Age 734. He was extremely happy to see his dad, but now he realizes he will never get the chance to talk to him without changing the timeline. Future Goten ( Mirai no Goten) is the Saiyan and Earthling hybrid son of Future Goku and Future Chi-Ch from an alternate future. Just One Punch || BNHA 60 parts Ongoing F! Ive been recently reading a bunch of watchig the movies and the future Fanfiction that those stories are embedded into my brain at this point. Want to know what would happen? The final image from the first path was the man saying his goodbyes. In the alternative timeline, she had been a young teen. The Return (A DBZ Fanfiction) by Gee/Leon. A tournament held between their universe and another. So join Goku After Gohan failing to defeat the androids, a mysterious portal appeared taking the Saiyajin hybrid After Gohan failed to defeat Super Buu, Goku and Vegeta save Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, and Gohan insi The images diverged into two paths, he noticed. If he went at Age 737, then it was the time where Frieza would make the choice to eradicate the Saiyan race. By working to remain transformed for extended periods of time, Goten and his father gradually learned to overcome the transformation's drawback to feel as natural in this form as their base state. Anita ,24 years old, is a student that is studying under the famous briefs family. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.\"Thanks for Watching What happens when they see each . He looks confused. In the finale of Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Demigra possess Future Goten in order to have him fight against the Future Warrior. The parent he had never had nor met. A thousand years later, a young boy, in the splitting image of the man, entered the tournament the man had once participated as was told. Goten decides to use the opportunity to sneak off. However, Goku told him that this form spends too much ki to be maintained. With a gaping interest in events, how he could utterly change time itself; He could collide both present and past! I know a lot of this stuff isn't possible, because Goten wasn't born, Goku didn't stay alive long enough, they can't say that etc. Through the empty black of his humble abode, he saw images. (IF A CHAPTER IS MARKED WITH A * SYMBOL, THEN IT HAS BEEN ALTERED FROM IT'S ORIGINAL STATE) Hey Goku that was some crazy adventure huh?, The man nodded. The realization makes his eyes water, and he starts to wish he never came. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks of TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. Renders and backgrounds provided by Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, Dragon Ball Legends, Dragon Ball Z: Bucchigiri Match, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. \"Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If a new story would not form, then he will just make his own! When he finally meets Goku and Chi-Chi in the past, Future Goten is seen to be constantly trying to learn more about him, while trying getting to know his mother. He saw the little boy with a monkey tail pointing his red staff at the blue haired teen, circling her cautiously. Read the story and find out!! Unlike Pan in GT, you are able to turn Super Saiyan and maybe even a bit more ;) . He didn't want him to go just yet. But he knows his mother said what she said for a reason, and he needs to stay put and keep his ki hidden, no matter how dirty Trunks played. Please consider turning it on! They continued to move. etc. Dragon Ball FanFiction What If Goten Was in The Future Part 7 There she meets a strange boy with a Yep. He didnt need any designation of what era or time that the Saiyan race still populated planet Vegeta, he already knew. Another large difference is that Future Goten is able to see through enemy tactics and adapt strategies while in a fight, something his present counterpart while able to do so if he applies himself is far from efficient at. The man shouted his rival to move away, hurling the mass of all living beings energy at the monster, the monster dying with cries of pain, disintegrated by the ball of energy. Trunks explains. The boy felt weak as he had a hard time getting back on his feet. (READ CAULIFLA X SON OF GOKU READER (REMAKE) BEFORE READING THIS) I've got two other Gohan-centric fics, but they're much shorter (and unfinished, so it's not like they're one-shots or anything). Something I dont think I would ever do as much as I want to. A DBZ fanfiction. Dragon Ball: 10 Super Saiyan Forms (That Only Exist In Fan Fiction) - CBR Right before Kagome turns fifteen and meets Inuyasha and the gang, she went to go see her cousin Bulma when she is twelve years old. This work could have adult content. The man and his rival fusing. Later, when Future Goten arrived in the past Goku and Vegeta assumed that it was Majin Buu who had defeated him. The small spaceship lands onto the Earth making a huge crater. He blushes when he realizes everyone is looking at him. In this state Future Goten is referred to as "Super Goten". Notes: This is part one of Future Goten! The two henchmen stood side by side of the Emperor of space. The photos and songs here it is, enjoy it when i start doing chapters! He was quite thankful his dimensional abode could hide him from ever being detected. A being of destruction came to the home of the man in search of a god among them after the fight with the pink monster. 4. The granddaughter of the man at this time was still a young toddler. "Alright First Up is Goten and his Opponent is Ikose." He said. Future Trunks decides to take him to the future with him, so that he can finally meet his dad who died all those years ago. As much as I love the DBZ Abridged series, they are just a parody for laughs and humor, making light of each character. It's just something I wrote because I was dissatisfied with how Gohan slacked off in canon for seven years. After going through multiple timelines and having a lot of battles he fi 21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. This instability drained his ki too fast to be of use for long. New foes. The green man protecting her. Work Search: He has red eyes, and hair colored either dark blonde, dark amber yellow or red depending on the media. as well as Hey guys what's up it's AblazeMonkee I'm back for another video in today's video we are going to be continuing what if goten was in the future ! They also have quite a bit of personality differences; while Present Goten is well mannered and respectful like his father, Future Goten is not, taking more after his paternal grandfather, Bardock. His chuckle turned to full laughter, nothing for anyone to hear but his own ears. Molded from his dark timeline, he is very serious and tenacious fighter like his father and paternal grandfather. The pink monster smashed a fist across his face, the man retaliating with a foot to the stomach. Home Stories Quizzes Create Profile. He had to know who he was. Their battles were not over. Ultimately, he is able to enter, maintain, and fight in this form for as long as he desires at its full potential with no lose in efficiency or performance. The Emperor had somehow survived, but with the same awe inspiring golden energy, the boy swiftly dispatched him with minimal effort. He smiled. As a result of this and discovering more powerful forms, this form is never used again. When Super Saiyan Rage Future Goten drew upon the power of everything still alive on the planet, he became immensely more powerful, gaining an aura of light energy similar to the Spirit Bomb, only red in color. Age 737 was the starting point where all the future events had begun. Planet Vegeta stood in view, small dots of pods and ships dotting the orb like shape. Future Zeno: Hi Goten. Bring me back to that past I now seek-!. Of course, the event was his favorite. Chapter 3: Life of Atihoka Just a little Future Gohan and Videl oneshot. Leo Son is a half-Saiyan girl who was adopted by Goku when she was young. A journey into space to find a set of different wish orbs. He looks around the small crater and sees his friends are all around shouting his name, cheering, and welcoming him back. But Future Earth's reduced population emboldens the remnants of Frieza's forces who set out to finish the old mission to clear the planet of life. Gohan describes Super Saiyan Future Goten as having as large a ki as Super Saiyan Goku had on Namek. Future Goten Chapter 1: Stay in the Time Machine, a dragon ball z fanfic | FanFiction Rated: Jun 9, 2016 I know a lot of this stuff isn't possible, because Goten wasn't born, Goku didn't stay alive long enough, they can't say that etc. The world was suddenly much larger than it seemingly once believed. Sort by: Hot. The man had unlocked a new form, and sent the parasite responsible to the Sun, erasing him from existence. And a surprise Happens! This along with his deep rage and the dedication to protect his world, caused Future Goten to attain the form, which gave him enough power to overwhelm Future Majin Buu and destroy him along with Future Babidi with a Ultimate Kamehameha. Stay in the time machine." I won't be writing that, so don't request it. The Boy From The Future: Goten Chapter 1: The Mysterious Young Super Saiyan, a dragon ball z fanfic | FanFiction The Boy From The Future: Goten Dragonball Z is not mine. He gave a swipe of his hand and the images changed to a lush sky, with grass and water on the planet. Dangerous. Depends. In doing this, the entire course of history is changed forever. What if goten was in the fu. And most importantly A boy is reincarnated into the body of one of cells children the cell jrs. It's when Goten sees Goku's hair that he finally realizes exactly why his mother had told him not to get out. Guess again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If so, certainly a disappointment. Goku frowns looking up at the boy, who looks a lot like him. They would break their own laws attempting to stop him! The homeworld of theirs was in danger once more. ( going to making these descriptions a lot shorter from now on btw )WHAT IFS:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMcRZofzri4\u0026list=PLCjfaInV5gWfjzacPSweEks5fkNsHYt0hART:MAJORGAMINLEAGUETRAP:YOUTUBE: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBV-l1Og29m_t_ULBdu7fTwDEVIANTART: https://www.deviantart.com/majorleaguegamintrapINTRO MUSIC [AndrezoWorks Remix] Vocals: Akanohttps://m.youtube.com/user/AkanoChan/featuredBacking Vocals: Shiro Nekohttps://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG6LnjdxJST-7mWlqeMe9HgMidi Sheets: Anime Pro https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCisLo7aylCwtpF0QjnyCDPAOriginal Song By: LiSA Dragon-Ball is Owned by TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. and Licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd.. All Rights Reserved.