So wait. Something in their waistbands as well.So he's up there. There are only about five countries that can do it. They have taken a terrible event of 9/11, where 3,000 people died. You can't, or you'll be silenced.More in just a second. Blaze Radio Network The reason why we have conspiracy theories, is, one, nobody is being held accountable. They're going after natural gas.So do you want to get rid of natural gas, as well as oil?Because I don't. So is your posts on February 18th, 2022, bemoaning the lifting of mask requirements, for children under the age of five. This is crazy.Well, there are two bills to impeach him. I would do it again.GLENN: Play the accordion, Al! www.BlazeTV.com/Glenn RSS These are highly inaccurate versions of the script, and will be updated regularly. However, there are now four countries, all aligned against America and against the West. But if you are desperate for a solution to your sleep, may I recommend Relief Sleep. For what he believed.But other than that, we've been pretty good. And all of the Republicans have all said, this is out of control. Because I didn't. Nobody else has seen it yet. A private meeting with Weird Al. Nobody is reaching for the gun. We're telling China, that, you know, we're going to hold you to a different standard.Meanwhile, Putin's cronies are threatening to nuke England. And the young men are like, uh. What about hermaphrodites. All right. What meaning does your testimony even have? Don't lie. That is doing shot put. So the reason why he -- they're now coming out and saying, yeah. As a nation, we're not making good choices.So that's faltering. And now you're sitting here stonewalling, not answering questions about public posts that you made. No one will be ready to rebuild this huge country. And it is easy to define. Glenn Beck sits down with notable guests both for their accomplishments and experience to discuss big ideas, inspiring stories and the origins of the extraor. DRAFT for Ukraineor does he? But you're not like that.I mean, I know you've had instances where --GLENN: Yeah. Laura Seitz, Deseret News. Not going to happen.VOICE: And there's long records, which includes compensations for the damage inflicted, and accountability for creators of crimes. Cut one.VOICE: There is a short notion of victory.And that's full restoration of Ukraine's territorial integrity.GLENN: Okay. That's T2T.org.STU: Head over to BlazeTV.com/Glenn. While his contract runs through December, his show . He has a list. Well, I don't know. Lost limbs.The police officers and the fire department, that are critically injured or die. They revealed that Rosenquist had not only gone beyond the curriculum, teaching children about transgender. So what is the cause of all of this?Well, I would say the cause of it, is a lack of trust.Why? DRAFT for Ukraineor does he? And you're going to get everybody stirred up.And now?You're silenced if you say that's not true.Nine-year-old child taught by Debra Rosenquist, at Terryville Road Elementary School, Long Island, identifies as a girl, but was being called a boy's name and given male pronouns in class. 2023 MERCURY RADIO ARTS.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Don't play with me. Blog Inizio Senza categoria glenn beck today show transcript. You hear that Amazon is now buying up huge medical company and -- Amazon will have control of your medical records. Something is about to happen. They take care of those families.But they also are teaching our -- our elementary school kids and our high school kids and probably many more, what 9/11 really was, discovering heroes. Let me just start with this.Because you'll understand how good it feels.Let's go to cut eight, with Senator Hawley, talking to the person that is going to be the -- our national archivist. Which I have happened to see. And the preacher just engaged them, and said, turning to the congregation, you know what, let's praise God for them coming in today.Let's just praise God. We'll leave that aside for now.Is that a post about your dog or sports teams? And then I heard that it's really nothing. Too many words in that, just cut it down. Watch The Glenn Beck Radio Program, Monday through Friday, 9am - 12pm ET on BlazeTV. Or Congress?When? Literally, what is she?This is from the kids. In a busy news cycle, you might not have heard. If I'm not mistaken, I don't have it in front of me. Glenn and Stu review a New York Times story about a parent who discovered a school allowed her child to secretly identify as transgender. He's definitely a killer.Cold-blooded killer. But I honestly, there's so many terms that have been canceled. But I don't know, the national archives, it's kind of dicey. So it has no reason to threaten nuclear war. That was the latest story. http://www.glennbeck.com Storytelling, insight and compelling perspective on American culture and politics. Stay awake. He's telling Saudi Arabian viewers. But he's a legend, okay? But the moment of last resort is right now. Now, think. It's called the open source intelligence monitor. India?Iran? King. They have one thing in common. We are currently enrolling students for on-campus classes and scheduling in-person campus tours. That's a good point. Nike has the unmitigated gall, to send a letter to the Portland mayor, at the end of the day, wheeler, and city officials, ask community Nike store.Now, this thing has been closed for months. 07/03/2022 . I think you're leading to something, to make fun of me. We are no longer close allies with Saudi Arabia.What have we been saying for the longest time to the left? I'm just asking. I've been to meet and greets. They said, it wasn't Russia. (OUT AT 9:29 AM)GLENN: We better make up our minds on war, pretty quickly.China is now considering arming Russia.Did you know that Biden quadrupled US troop presence in Taiwan.Quadrupled it?Also Biden in talks with Poland to increase our boots on the ground in Poland.Russian state TV is declaring the United States has declared war over on Russia.And all of the things I just said to you, have happened in the last seven days.We are marching towards real trouble.When will they consult with us? Let me go with the woman who has lost her children, to fentanyl because of the border.VOICE: 100,000 die every year, and nothing is being done. And you and I went back and forth about it. The progressive chattering class spent their days forcing the American public to pretend that men could become women, at cultural gunpoint. Twenty-sixth of May, 2022, you talk about an assaults weapon ban. And why are they overwhelmed?Because there's not enough qualified police. You just lied to me a second ago under oath. Sorry.One other thing besides the nuclear catastrophe. 2023 MERCURY RADIO ARTS.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And they can't be used.But it is the largest depository of old Soviet bombs, et cetera, et cetera.There is a Twitter account.And I -- I am not claiming this to be true. And we are going to be there indefinitely, it seems.Here is President Biden about the money going over to Ukraine. 800-4-Relief. Why were -- how did that happen?STU: You have a lot of questions on that?GLENN: Yeah. EXPLAINED: How far-left AGENTS OF CHAOS are destroying us all, Glenn: This TAKE DOWN of a LYING nominee means NOTHING, SHOCK: How a pastor deterred ARMED robbers with PRAYER, Glenn: Its my duty to WARN YOU about THIS threat to America. In fact, Senator Hawley, used Shogan's tweets, PROVED before the committee that she was lying to them all UNDER OATH! You know, the rate at which they're solving them.It dropped from 71 percent, to an all-time low of 50 percent. We cannot lose. This is coming from Relief Factor. You care about skin color, you have become the racist.So now, they're -- imagine where this is going.Now if you're pro-life, the college of OB-GYN doesn't want you.What will that lead to, when there's no one in that crew saying, wait a minute, can we -- can we step on the brakes here for a second?The FBI, medicine. Skin color makes no difference. Well, she was back. And it turns out, that some things that got invented now, can make your sleep even better.It's temperature-regulating thread.Mike Lindell found out about it, and he immediately had to have it in his pillows. Made with temperature-regulating technology, 100 percent made in the USA, the pillow comes with a ten-year warranty and a 60-day money-back guarantee. That's what they used to say. Oh, they're so boring.But just tolerate it, because the stuff in the vault is really cool. I'm going to show you some things from this week, from a couple of hearings, that I just -- I mean, I cheer.We are actually starting to find a spine in this country.And that is so great! Because he's currently doing that. War continues to loom, especially now with the worlds most sinister nations Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, and others working toward strengthened nuclear programs with the West as target #1. September 19, 2011 [GBTV] This is a rushed transcript. That's my money and your money. When they won't show their work, and you don't have trust, and their answers don't make sense. 3 Luglio 2022; common last names in kazakhstan; medical careers that don't require math in sa . If it's a prompting, it's never wrong.But I can't tell which it is. We are so with BLM, and the all things that have destroyed law and order in this country. He's like, hey, you. Because, why?We have a shortage of police officers. And they were going to use them, but they only had a couple of them, that they had printed off. In this clip, Glenn uses recent stories to show how far-left agents of chaos are to blame. We all knew Russia was involved. Have you made up your mind, and are you comfortable with the outcome, that it might mean sending your kids overseas?Tonight, is a time for choosing. We will never know.Agents of chaos. It's a network from Saudi Arabia. Because by the -- the other side of the war, you won't even really care, if you get your freedoms back. But I do want to understand their side of it. Where is the truth with Fauci, and the Wuhan lab?Where is EcoHealth? I can understand why they would want to do that to win a war. Say your name out loud.And then he said, you four gentlemen, can you account for yourself? If you want an open society, to quote George Soros.So protecting speech from Government Interference Act. All these things have happened with the exception of planes, and now we have Republicans saying, we should be sending the planes. But that's not what -- unfortunately, you're not -- actually, fortunately, you're not president.Unfortunately, someone better than the current president is not president. You're still a regular person.And I don't like you. If it's coming from me. Use the promo code Glenn and save.But all our hosts do this from time to time. They put their hands on the back of these guys. I have never seen a witness blatantly lie under oath, like Dr. Shogan has just done to this committee, stonewalled this committee, and just repeatedly just refused to answer my questions about her own posts that are in public. Now, he's a former police officer, and now a pastor. So whatever topic is on your mind. Because I didn't.They're ignoring us.And taking us down a path, that they are designing.And we have got to stand up, you've got to call every congressman and every senator you know. Now, I want you to listen. And they'll cap them themselves with their atomic bombs. What are you -- huh?Now, I don't know exactly what he meant by that. And they're going to pay us. Once they can do it, they can do it.Biden administration has been trying to negotiate limits on Iran's nuclear program. A federal law enforcement agency suffered a serious cyber attack. Before Woodrow Wilson sent all our boys to war.We have got to wake up. glenn beck today show transcript - xarxacatala.cat We know it. No, no, no, no.Just the lab in Wuhan. And I should really like you. And trying not to be canceled. And you encountered the move of the holy ghost. Featuring Glenn Beck, Pat Gray, Stu Burguiere, Steve Deace, Buck Sexton, & more! The Glenn Beck Program | BlazeTV Today is my turn to do it.And I hope to talk to you, today. Or nothing changes.You can feel vindicated, you can feel good. A podcasting, you know, kind of division. What do I do?So he does, what I don't think anybody else would do. Women.STU: No. Why is that?BLM. It is an out-and-out lie.I don't accept it. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED. So who do we have? In this clip, Glenn demonstrates how signs TODAY show we are following the same pattern that eventually resulted in World War I. Seriously.Women. It's going to allow pensions and social support to be paid to the Ukrainian people, so they have something in their pocket. Turnout Strong as Beck Rallies Americans to Restore 'Honor' to the Think Chinese. Glenn: It's my duty to WARN YOU about THIS threat to America We're sending the firefighter jets. Looked at the congregation. And then at the end, what did they do?The same people who started the war, got together and said within now we're going to punish Germany. They're trying to pass it now.And it prohibits political activity by federal employees, to prohibit the use of official authority to influence or coerce any interactive computer service. 4:00 p.m. Eastern.Only for Blaze TV subscribers.Okay. I don't know.The debate, is it time to stop arming Ukraine tonight? Bring it home!STU: It was fantastic. The long version is like eight minutes. The emperor has no clothes.More in just a second. We're going to go in there and get it.And there's going to be this constant push to be able to hold those lines.GLENN: And they can have their constant push. Beck walks closer to the painting and starts explaining its details. Numbers are going up! If that's what makes you happy.This exchange made me very happy.VOICE: Dr. Shogan, when you were here last year, a number of senators asked you, including me, a series of questions about an article you had written, public statements that you had made on social media, that were pretty grossly partisan, and I thought offensive. But I would have proudly gone to meet and greet Weird Al and told you all about it. Oh, my gosh.It was then that the parents believed something wasn't right. He was in the studios for something else. We are in a replay of the opioid wars.That Britain did to China. I've seen a lot. You know, we don't ever talk about this.But as far as people touched -- you know, people that are hearing, watching. Fifty-50 chance of getting caught, if you kill somebody.Huh. Get Glenn's latest insights, top stories, show prep and more delivered to your inbox. I mean, we are the Ukrainian government.We're over there -- can you imagine, if Brezhnev, would have shown up in Hanoi. We've been working on the law and order thing, for a long time.What works? Tonight, on the Wednesday night special, I'm talking to real lions on both sides.I have invited Jerry Boykin. Radio. And he goes through this whole thing about how, you know things change over time. Science was never the lodestone of truth. Joe Biden A cunning leader knows that power once granted, is rarely returned. The forgotten truths. Retweet a post, ban assault weapons now. So people come in, and your private security, cannot touch or stop anyone.You can only report it to the police. The Glenn Beck Podcast - YouTube For over 25 years, Rick & Bubba have been broadcasting the truth when it comes to God, Guns, Food and Family. Glenn Beck's quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made this one of the most popular radio programs in America. I don't know. Now they won't even make the argument, because they won't let themselves use the word.We are screwed up.GLENN: Let me ask you something. That matters. One of its original investors was the CIA, only?They also are the cloud for our Pentagon and everything else.And where is -- where are our doctors going?The American College of OB-GYN. If there was a sports division, with the podcasts. THIS is the heartwarming (and also slightly funny) story you need this week. TCKS FULL TRANSCRIPT - Unpacking the Global Threat of the Great Reset He is for the weapons and what we're doing in Iran -- or, in Ukraine.And I have Andy Biggs on.And he disagrees with even the funding of it. 14h. Glenn Beck. Thank you for letting us pray for you.We're thankful that for whatever reason, the Lord let you come on in here. But I feel time is running short. They don't agree with -- with your -- they don't agree with Jesus. Well, the Democrats are very upset about this.They say, this is the Putin Protection Act. The Glenn Beck Program (podcast) - Blaze Podcast Network - Listen Notes Yes or no?GLENN: I love you.VOICE: My personal -- my social media is in my personal capacity, Senator.VOICE: So you're not answering my question. Who sent you here? So wait. GLENN: Let me give you a couple of stories here that I think are -- say everything that you need to say.There's a new poll out. They say this is all about diversity. Their entire careers, destroyed.Because that is absolutely not true. You're just using hyperbolic language. However, there will be such a threat, if Russia begins to lose. Elton John, I can't use that word on the air. The Glenn Beck Program - TheBlaze And thanks to government leaders including our own continuing to escalate tension between the world's most powerful nations, it seems that we may be MARCHING toward World War III Transcript Talk to me. GLENN: Oh, my goodness. Now, all of these cyber attacks are connected to Russia, one way or another.But if you remember in June of 2021, Joe Biden met with Vladimir Putin and gave him clear instructions. Have Joy. MyPillow.com. Doctors. It has to be backed up by practice. Media acceptance of the lab leak theory is the turning of the COVID ratchet.This is the most important opinion piece, that I have read, on why the COVID leak is coming out.And what does it all mean?They -- he writes, if you thought this monumental collapse of credibility, this sudden implosion of certainty of the science, would give the media moments of hesitation, you were sadly mistaken. It may be a state operation at arm's length. Those are all the possibilities, and they are becoming more and more likely, because we are looking so incredibly weak.But one that I can tell you, is happening. Even pillow technology. And so did your neighbor, who is a Democrat, and voted Democrats.But wouldn't say it, couldn't say it, because they were all wrapped up in politics.So we have abandoned common sense. Glenn Beck's quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made this one of the most popular radio programs in America. 82. You just decided, you saw this church. And I've never lived in a period of time, ever. But apparently, she was being bullied there, because I -- quote, I would want to kill myself too, if I didn't know if I were a boy or a girl. Love your neighbor. And say, the hell I will.I am not sending my child, to war.And I want you to stop sending my money, to Ukraine.Oh, well, then we'll just empower Putin.You know what, Putin is really smart.Really smart. Because there's always somebody, that somebody has a problem with.Well, I don't like them, because of their race.Okay. Exactly the same thing.And the people were not for the war. I mean, you closed them down.We have two of them here. Because on her first one, they had some tweets from her, that were like, you know who I just hate? This means it was transcribed as the show was airing. It's the MyPillow 2.0. You know, hey, I learned this. In this clip, Glenn details the SHOCKING story of how a pastor deterred four armed robbers who entered a Missouri church earlier this month. MyPillow 2.0.Right now, buy one, get one free for a limited time, if you use the promo code Beck. While Joe Biden voters, drank champagne in the streets, to celebrate his election. Man can only do so much. B.B. Oh, the outrage.She was telling the kids, try -- try being gay. I believe that the Muslims understand me well.Because I believe that the West is an Antichrist. King. Glenn Beck Says Muslim Brotherhood Wants to Declare War on Israel So Hawley asks her. And when you ask, is there another reason, this is going on?They silence you. What is your name? The ATF is cracking down on stabilizing pistol braces with a new rule that could turn law-abiding Americans into felons. But I can also understand how, I don't know. Okay?This is like, you know, you'll have to meet the archivist, just to get that paper. They're doing it to us. Just try being gay. Where are the Democrats that are against war?Did you ask for a war with Russia?