I wrote this story on my own, Ive posted it on other web sites that you may have seen, In that case, I signed as anotherdream that is my nickname for writing stories. Hes just my father, she thought. Then she realized that she was being quite rude, so she added We can look for it later, when the fire stops, OK?. It was almost like her father already knew what she was going to say. Her eyes light up and her breath speeded up. Tim also left. There is going to be a fanfiction of where Ty does not . The morning sun shined and gave a warmer termperature to the atmosphere. It was a long way from the hospital to Heartland. Amy's next job was going to be work with Ace. I think things to much I have to do itNOW. Blood, lost of blood split in the wooden floor. Amy spoke Ty! They had a moment of silence. After talking with him, she seemed more confident than she did before. but what happens really?and i cannot wait for the next chapter :-). I have some big news She showed the baby. She felt a pain in her neck, without knowing if it was because of Ty, the girl or maybe Ty and the girl. She moved to her left and ran to Tys arms. You are not going anywhere Ty warned as he stuck her back again to the door. Ah, yes sure said in a low voice. I dont know how are you going to get clean, but you cant enter to the house like that Jack shouted. What am I supposed to do now, ah? Amy hesitated while she processed the information. heartland fanfiction amy rated: m - Lindon CPA's There was not much time, he couldnt live jobless any longer. Im so happy for you!, What have I missed? Jack stood up as he saw that all the rest were standing too. The last think she remembered of was when she was carrying Ty through the smoke, and how painful it was. One of the most frightening things was about to come: Telling dad about the big scoop. She grabbed Tys waist and took them to some bushes near. Hm..yes Ty said confused scratching his head. We have time before the wedding right? Amy looked at Lou. Even better. And other questions mixed in her mind. The temperature is too high, I cant walk how am I supposed to serve meals? She said moving her head. The following day, a new horse would come to receive her help. Amy closed it and looked at him with a smile. Thanks a lot for your comments and also for reading my FF! Amy was crying yet again but not from pain from love. Its alright, Ill find someone else, Wha..? She stuttered. Tim pulled out of the drive way to take the way to Heartland. Amy qui tournait en rond depuis le retour du reste de l'quipe cherchait un moyen de s'introduire chez Calders, sursauta en entendant les coups frapps la porte. Meanwhile, the other horses including the wildest one, Stinky were resting in their stalls waiting anxiously to be fed and watered. While she headed out of the barn, - trying to get the new horse out her green eyes met Harleys, who was saddled up, standing still, waiting for someone to ride him. but i do not understand what is wrong with amywere there an earthquake? Im gonna call him Mallory said as she ran out of the room. This story is based on Heartland and what happens after Amy and Ty get married. Ok Thank you Ty She added with a smile. Amy tried to get away from Tys arms softly but he was stuck watching them watch them. There was a soft melody playing beyond their voices, the song Here There And Everywhere by the Beatles, describing the beautiful environment around them. Ty remembered Amys accident like if it had been yesterday. Depends on what OK means he laughed. Lou put a hand on her mouth and said Oh my god a couple of times. You wont get me! Lou said as she ran to the barn with that voice of a ten year old girl. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. Ty held her hands tighter and brought her close. Because you magically disappeared after we talked in the morning. What else?. Its just my worst dream, she thought. _________________________________________. It was quite an impossible situation, although he didnt know her very well, Ty felt as she couldnt lie to him. I would get your book for sure if you decide to write one. So, if the van wasnt theirs, who do you think the owner was? he asked as a professional detective from those old films in black and white. We investigated about this woman, and we found in our archives that she had already been involved in other two cases, in which she escaped You made a favor to us Now we can make sure she wont do it again, she will be in jail with our worst criminals He explained. She was almost to the house when she saw Ty's familiar blue truck pull up into the Heartland driveway. You are very talented and I hope that you write another Fan Fiction.Julie. My jacket! he shouted as he put his hands on his head. Months have passed since Brad Borden fled Heartland, taking with him Heartland's money and leaving behind his heartbroken son. The dark summer blue sky covered the front porch of the house. We are near! he said. Meanwhile, Peter, Ty and Jack heard a car droving by. Lucy fell over the fender and her back hit the green grass of the floor. Hes coming with Ashley, they saw smoke from the trailer, the fire is growing too fast Lou replied. He kissed her neck while Amy laughed. The horse put his nose in Amys head. Actions and reactions, blood, heavy silence and horrid scenes. It was Saturday morning. Lou took other photos and later passed it around for everyone to see. Peter grabbed his jacket then said Honey I have to go somewhere Ill be back soon, Ill tell you when I come back, I just want to see how things work out. Rated M for mature themes and explicit sexual content. AU. Mallory entered to the kitchen and said Sorry, Im late. They all have to help their grandpa with the horse ranch and everyday Alexia can't get over the loss of her mom anymore than her siblings can, but they have to. With her little hands, the little kid grabbed her finger. The sun light shinned in the fields. So, what are you planning to do? With his thumbs he massaged her hands. Like something crushing and breaking. Those were some of the hundred images that came to her mind. They sat in the sofa and Ty put his arm over Amys shoulders. The guy turned around and saw Tys face. Unknowingly, as he adjusts to life at the ranch, Ty begins a journey of change, healing, forgiveness, love, and ultimately: catharsis. It was very clear, like it had taken place yesterday. Are you already planning the wedding? Ty put his arms around Amys waist and also put his head over her left shoulder. His heart beats were now faster and louder, Ty wished that Amy didnt realize. She decided to sleep a little before returning home. That was their daughter Charlotte, the four day-old baby. You two stop it! She decided not to pay much attention and continued her way to the open green field. I understand she said. Its Spartan She smiled. remember what I told you last time you said maybe?. But when the part starts with Ty and that girl, I tend to skip over that part and hope it goes back to him and Amy at the ranch. Read Part 13 from the story Heartland is where I Belong by darkanglel_28 (darkangle_28) with 434 reads. So I saw the ring and thought that that would be the perfect solution. Mostly, Amy and Ty scenes. Ty and Caleb where talking in the barn some hours later. Hes not going to do what I told him Tim said pointing Ty with his head. They realized about it because they saw some police men looking for them. Dad, Is everything OK? Amy asked as he saw Tim staring to Ty. Mallory couldnt stop thinking about Badger, who had called her a while ago saying that he was already on track to Heartland. In the living room, Amy, and Jack were sitting together, Amys head over his shoulder and Jacks arm sweetly laid around her. She gave Lou her little daughter, and then sat down next to the rest to the family to hear all about that night. Ty was leaving University with a huge pile of books, now heading home in his blue truck. Amy thought she might had lost memory, because she didnt remember anything at all. In some minutes, he was standing in the door step of her cabin, in his black jacket. Her daughter smiled when he saw her dad. okok He laughed Maybe Im good at that He admitted. Scott Cardinal - Ty's boss. Your a really great writer please please PLEASE PLZZZ continue this AMAZING story . Amy laid in the white bed and fell asleep. - Complete Little Talks reviews A small Tamy one-shot set after 10x02. Ty and Amy were waiting for the right moment, the right day in which everything will be a fairytale once again. Jack looked at her suspiciously while he crossed his arms. He started planning everything for the following night. No Nobody knows I guess He didnt know who it was, but the one thing he knew for sure was that if he gets to know who the person was, he was going to make him or her suffer a lot, and by a lot he meant a lot. Really? Summary: Ty receives devastating news, Amy tries to help him cope with the pain. Why couldn't season 4 have ended that way. You were jealous of her talking with me He laughed. Then they were bombarded by a thousand of different questions. He took a bag of food and threw some in to a bucket. Bring down Charlie and yourselves to the family room please. Amy had been in the hospital for some weeks, but she didnt know her sister was too. He smiled and drove carefully to Heartland. He took his rope and tried to catch Spartan, but he couldnt. His life depends on me My life depends on me Our future depends on me Amy though. If we tell them now we wont have to suffer thinking of how we will tell them. Mallory thought finally. Her head crushed the floor in an angelical and weightless sound. He realized that no one in the family had talked about the fact that some shot her. It was a little cold outside, so they decided to put the horses in the barn before the sunset. Amy began to panic. She started thinking that she would be the one to prepare their wedding, that was exciting for her. You ready? Ty asked while he helped Amy pack her stuff in her bag. He couldnt believe his eyes. She had phoned him some days ago, and according to Jack, Lisa was supposed to come back by today. His horse nudged and followed his order of quicking up. Amy bit her lip, she didnt know what to do. He glanced at the girl, who was confused and shocked. This will be awesome. They don't know what is ahead, but they take the chances of something bad happen, to. Oh, no she said trying to exaggerate just to make Jack nervous. Yea I agree this chapter cleared up alot. She didnt receive any answer, she kept a suspicious face while she thought. After some hugs, kisses and tears, they were all sitting in the living room, including Caleb and Ashley. Suddenly, a white light covered their eyes, and made their sights blurry. Lou, who was in the kitchen, was talking in the phone. Ty smiled, then she smiled back. One of the men fell unconscious next to one of the doors of the van. What happened? She ran to him. Summary: "Amy?" Something left for us? Amy sat down. Awesome!. For a moment, Ty retracted of what he had said. Scoot and Lou are gonna be together with a da Amy finds an abandoned child and brings it back to heartland. She felt her voice echoing in the mountains. Im late he yelled to her. Finish the story! I was just talking to your father and to Jack. He said and smiled. She looked wise and serious when she returned every single sight that they gave them. Full of excitement, from the other side of the wooden fence, Stinky stared at Amy. Amy inhaled and exhaled air once more, she tried to keep her composure. May I introduce you to your aunt? He asked softly. This is a short story about Jack and his first wife Lyndy. Now I feel so important Ty admired. You better hurry, Its six oclock Jack said. Oh, thats good Muffins! The In Betweens - Chapter 1 - crimsonseahawk - Heartland (TV) [Archive Come on, it will be fine He smiled again. Devastated, Ty looked at the girl and said Come on, lets go. The Unofficial Heartland Fan Site: Fan Fiction - Blogger Amy repeated the question in her head. Please keep writing I woulds love to see how it ends. They went to the barn and sat next to Spartans stall. The grass had grown these past few months. They sat near the brilliant lake, and they started talking. He always repeated to himself: an offer she would not deny. Or the cattle drive that takes place in season 2 episode 4, for people (like me!) The lost Chapters of - Stories From the Heartland Loft | Facebook I luv this blog mostly ur fan fiction keep writing please!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Amy saw him in the light, her cheeks turned reddish, she just smiled and looked at him. I cant wait to tell Amy Lou said. Charlotte was a surprise for Amy that Lou and Peter had been hiding for a while because it was just too much for the miracle girl to handle at the moment. changing ideas - Heartland When he was leaving, he found Amy going to the kitchen. Love you He said softly. ! She shouted. Your a great writer i cant believe you havent written fanfiction before this cuz u do such an awsome job. She couldnt think of a better way to begin. The pain also reached her heart which started to beat fast. They decided to go to bed earlier, they were exhausted since they couldnt sleep for some days. Ty was in his worse conditions. What? They headed to the truck. Then, a trees branch fell on his the horses way. He didnt saw Jack, Tim or Lou who were always waiting outside. Tina got hurt showjumping years ago but ever since then she never went in shows that envoled her jumping her sisters amy and Luo understand what she is going throu but there dad has had . Ty took a few seconds to think Yes, sorry I forgot.. He sat down in the sofa next to them. Everything went fast trough Amys mind. Yeah, sure, Ill be there for lunch He changed of topic Oh! It was a too dangerous and the fire started growing too big. please keep writing its so so interesting. Some weeks had past. When they were almost leaving the room Jack came in. She is portrayed by Amber Marshall . Horses. Maybe tomorrow well take him for a ride so he can get used at least to gallop. You and your crazy dates Jack repeated to Ty a couple of times. agreed would love to see where the story ends up, plz post chapter seven eight and nine as soon as possible. She was really tired, and had a headache. ! Tim asked. Taking a shortcut uh?. Thank you guys! i think that would be so cool, seeing what happened then trying to read all the excitement! He is outside. In fact he had many ideas, but as he couldnt decide, he put them all together. Collaborations: The End Where We Begin w/ Heartlandians notecount: 23 She took Ty by his back and started running as fast as possible. Ty took some too. xD First i thought that you wrote a part of a new book or something like that^^ where do you come from?The blog is great =) Tanja. She had some scars, some cuts, but anything that serious Amy added. She wanted to listen to him, so she stayed still. That would be good Lucy agreed. and Caleb had already left thats it she said. Its the miracle horse and the miracle girl. Said Ty and then laughed. Everyone went running where the horse had stopped. Amy He whispered. She looked at her horse and sat on its saddle. His hair was wet too, but his face was terribly cold. How are you feeling? he looked into her eyes in belief that she would get better. you only say "something crushed". Peter Morris- Lou's husband. This horse couldnt control his adrenaline, he made flawless moves which shocked every human being who glanced at him. . Language: English Words: 1,367 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 61 Bookmarks: 3 . wow the new chapter appeared fasti am so glad this story is written in an easy style because i am german and i would not understand it if it would be more difficult (sorry for the bad english ;) )you are a great writer and i hope it would not be so long to the next chapter. It was a brand new day. We have to tell them now She stuttered as she pointed to her family They will know what to do. She is your little girl, but even if she married Ty - something that its not certain now you are not gonna lose her, things will stay the same. You need to let her grow Tim. Great, lets hope she doesnt cause any more problems Jack said relieved. who remember scenes and seasons better than episode titles. How is your head? Tim hugged his daugther and kissed her cheek. Thanks for visiting!PS:I understood your English very well ! _____ Amy came back to heartland and untacked Spartan and brushed him and put him away. Please keep writing I can`t wait to see how it ends. Heartland (TV) - Works | Archive of Our Own Oh my god this place looks awesome! she said when she saw the lake full of light candles in its shore, she couldnt believe her eyes. Mallory is a fifteen year old girl who had grown up in Heartland since she was twelve, she used to work in the ranch with the horses just as a part of her deal with Jack to stay and go to school there. (Except Ty is a year younger then he was in the show) After climbing the long and old stairs they knocked on Amys room. It was like a nightmare. Harley looked thoughtfully at her with his big brown eyes. Like those dreams you dream many times and then that same thing happens to you in real life. Amy was seating in the kitchen eating some just baked bread. Thanks a lot Jack added. Please take your time Ty moved his head trying to thank Jack. He saw the light of the sun in the blue summer sky. Everyone was full of excitement. She watched Amy running to the barn with her breakfast in a plate she had just gave her. He stayed in mute for a long time. They waited anxiously for her answer for the first time. It felt right at that moment, but when he returned, everything got messy. Tim heard every single word but didnt say a word until they got off the car to walk into the house where Lou was preparing pasta for lunch. Tys shirt was all wet, but she didnt matter, it wasnt disgusting. And of course, Amy and Ty, thinking about their future. Amy had finished working with Wonder, he was now returning home with his owners. Amy laughed and waved back. it is the best heartland fanfiction i ever read! She took Ty by his waist and sat him on the horse. all i can say is amazing. ( if your write another) You are such an amazing writer. Ty took out the hair from her face and kissed her the sweetest he had ever done. And she is really scared; she only wants to see the famous Ty who saved her Jack warned. From where is it come Oh no!. Her cell phone rang; it was Ty, who had sent her a text message telling her to look through the window of her room. She had lots of thoughts, that she couldnt sleep over. They found something near the lake he said while he pulled something from his truck. Brick (Heartland) Original Female Character (s) Original Male Character (s) Original Amy Fleming/Ty Borden child (ren) Caleb O'Dell Cassandra Fay Hurt/Comfort Family Fluff Team as Family Miscarriage Emotional Baggage Declarations Of Love Getting Back Together Cousins Family Bonding Drama & Romance Oh my god! Amy and Chase - Fall Into Me - Heartland Healing Horses, Healing It was time for breakfast. Well find them They must be just fine Im sure Ty has already got a plan to return safe Jack said to make Mallory feel better. Next to it there were two guys grabbing violently a girl from her shoulders and arms. Have you seen your sister? she said she would help me get the horses to the barn, but she didnt show up he said. Mallorys heart dropped she started daydreaming about his homecoming. does any body know what kind of horse Spartan is? I brought you breakfast! She said smiling. Do you know her name is Lucy? Amy looked at him smiling. Amy passed some clean plates to put on the table, she stared at her. I will They walked hand in hand. Amy was staring at the mirror of the bathroom of her room. Well thats weird He answered to the bunch of descriptions of Amys dreams. She decided to keep her mouth shut since she didnt know what to say. We gave her a cabin of the dude ranch. There was a lot of equipment necessary to be in the mission. Heartland CBC. Amy smiled pretty much. She simply could not carry on like that. Hahah, Great job! And a lot! Heartland (TV) (1) Include Characters Amy Fleming (1) Ty Borden (1) Chase Powers (1) Include Relationships . She didnt know what to say after listening to Lous answer. They both said as they rushed down to see Amy and Bob and I standing there. Janice in her brown hair and light eyes was explaining every single detail about her trip to California, and when she had nothing else to say she looked at Tim and asked him What about you?, Well, I had been helping Jack with the burned parts of the ranch, its not much work but we have to take out the ashes from the fields, it would be a disaster if the horses eat it.. Amy, Spartan and Wonder. The lake? The lake! she said laughing. After Ty passes away Amy finds out some news that turns her whole world upside down and she doesn't know how to handle it with the pass of her husband. Lou, Jack, Tim, Mallory, Peter, Lisa and Janice were standing around her. His eyes went blurry, but he tried to resist and dont start crying. Did he expected me not to be alive? Crossed through Amys mind, but fastly disappeared in her thoughts when he said the following. Then, she put her hand in his forehead and took the blood from the cut he had there. She made the horse follow her to the barn. Contents 1 Biography 2 Personality 3 Physical Appearance 4 Relationships 4.1 Family 4.2 Friends 4.3 Romances 5 Quotes 6 Appearances Biography Personality Physical Appearance Relationships Family Friends Romances Quotes Appearances When the doctor was leaving the room, he met Ty who was just returning from his time off. Balance Chapter 7, a heartland fanfic | FanFiction He gave the bucket to Wonder so that he could eat. Finally, it was time to let Amy go home and to return to her normal life. When he got to the other side, Tys head hit to Spartans. You should continue and put more chapters like 22,23,24,25 ect cause you are a really great writer.