Fear corrupts perhaps the fear of a loss of power. John Steinbeck, One day youll be old enough to read fairytales again. Their glassy eyes seemed to be staring at her, accusing her. 'I am not the only traveller, who has not repaid his debt. She cared not that she would fall with him. Ramsay, volente o nolente, dovr seguirlo nelle sue battaglie visto che ormai, anche se il suo unico neurone non lo capisce, si perdutamente innamorato del giovane Greyjoy!Buona lettura e spero che vi divertirete quanto mi diverto io a scrivere!Non scrivo a scopo di lucro e personaggi e situazioni appartengono a registi, autori e produttori della serie TV Game of Thrones. The piercing voice of her betrothed, Joffrey Baratheon, greeted Sansa and tore through the fog of her slumber within a heartbeat. But Sansa did not know if she could be as brave as the girl in her dreams who was prepared to do the unexpected. (The people of the North did not know that at the time, but from then on every time triplets were born to House Stark, they would always be born in that order. Hand turns loom. Lyarra Snow, or Rhaena Targaryen, watched as friends and family fell to the dead's blades one by one to join the Night King's army. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. When the king dies and Joffrey becomes king Larrisa's life becomes hell. She screamed as she noted their lifeless expressions. He calls them demons. If the idea of Sansa having Ramsay's baby makes you upset, please do not read this. Queen Sansa Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own She was terrified Ser Ilyn Payne might have emerged from the darkness, ready to take her head. As the shaking singer finished Joffrey laughed and called the entire thing amusing with a smile that never left his face. Sansa's marriage to Tyrion has not yet occurred. But that doesn't stop them from sneaking behind the backs of everyone to play their games. Hello everyone, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to check out this story. He's definitely not having a meltdown. Ramsay is just happy to have his Reek back, and yea, a heir is okay too. 279 Stories. Seventeen year old Sansa Stark, heir to Winterfell and only child of Eddard Stark and his first wife Ashara Dayne, has no intention of being either a pawn or a plaything. In the books, the Hound also had a more overt attraction to Sansa. I won't have a filthy sniveling girl as a wife. And if they can, what does this mean for House Lannister and indeed the fate of Westeros itself? Catelyn Stark instead of giving birth to one child in Riverun, gives birth to three. As she adjusts to a new school, Sansa encounters yet another mysterySunnydale High's newest teacher, Mr. Clegane. Sansa and Sandor - Sansa's Choice Chapter 1 - fanfiction.net A perfectly medicated omega. Joffrey, of Houses Lannister and Baratheon, sat upon the iron throne, absentmindedly toying with the hilt of one of the melted blades that made up the chair. Hers made him want to strip the skin right off himself. The Hound was surprisingly gentle in how he removed Sansa from the bed, especially for a man with such a fierce reputation. the origins of a vampire slayer and her watcher. The way the man spoke and looked upon Sansa it was obvious to her; he viewed her as an object and not a person. The scared little girl emerged once more, and Sansa pled with tears in her eyes not to be taken up the steps. Can Lyarra survive a war for the iron throne and why does she dream of dragons and long dead Targaryens? Please do not post to other sites, copy or translate this work. No matter how Sansa wishes she could stay with him, they walk different paths, and she has to travel south- reconciling herself to a life away from Winterfell. Wylla Snow did not misunderstand her place in life. Your comment will not appear until it has been approved by the creator. She is round with child now, new life growing beneath the brocade of her dress and the silk of her fine shift. Sansa's had enough of not showing Jon to the world and a little history of their relationship. hound and sansa fanfictionasbury park press classifieds. Work Search: And yet, it has finally come, the song of ice and fire has begun. Hey . Recently her dreams had revealed another manner of escaping a cruel death by Ser Ilyn Payne's hand. A Bride Fit for a Hound Chapter 1: Sansa Clegane, a game - FanFiction She never would have guessed that being robbed by a green-cloaked bandit in the Kingswood was exactly what her life needed. As Jon Arryn's death h. "You are my special lady, Arienne, and I will love from this day, until my last day." Fire has to power to heal, or to burn. But what could he do? A story about kindred spirits overcoming emotional baggage, while each of them deal with the fallout of certain secrets about them being revealed. Language: The fire is no comfort, as it is only death. Sansa Stark is the descendent of kings. A raven carries a message, a promise of a meeting on the wind. The Fool That Wished to be King No matter what she endeavored, Ser Ilyn Payne always walked through that door and captured her. The head had been covered with tar in hopes of preservation, but the severed head did not look anything like her father. Sansa's the cool one. After all, these were Lannister servants, and she had no true companions anymore. Or was it another dream? Sansa Stark had once had dreams of the same songs and tales as Desmera but it did not take long for her dreams to turn to nightmares. Harlon Stark knows that his grandparents had five children. Even in sleep, her eyes seemed to be a gaping wound that would not heal. Unknown to the world of men, the Old Gods, the Gods of Old Valaryia and the Mother Rhoyne have watched these events play out and they are not pleased, now they will unleash a radical plan to save the world of men and undo what has been done. Until they cut off her father's head, and Sansa Stark freezes over all of Blackwater Bay in her grief. All three of them have the traditional Stark look. The 31 lives of JonSa by Anna Nette. The pain she caused herself kept Sansa from wrenching free of cruel soft hands the moment his flesh made contact with her own. The day the little 11-year-old Sansa Stark is stolen is a day of mourning for the North. The Hound is a big asshole and says a lot of horrible, threatening shit. Preference 02: Nightmares. 2 #13 The Hound Protects Sansa Stark at the best online prices at eBay! Shes settled in beautifully, finally happy, finally free. Jaime/StarkOFC | Follows series | Tension +++, AKA: "A lion lusting after a wolfPathetic. Just a series of one-shots set within the universe of "A Song of Stars and Steel." From Winterfell, Sansa Stark rules as Queen of the North. When she entered the Great Hall Sansa saw him first, Joffrey seated upon his throne, towering over all others as he dispensed the twisted acts of cruelty which delighted him to call justice. As Joffrey finished his sentence a proud smirk twisted his features, and Sansa wondered with shuddering disgust if he was truly delusional enough to believe that he had actually been merciful. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". "See that you bathe and dress as befits my betrothed. Youyou promised to be merciful! Any object that blocked his path to Sansa was a paltry impediment. I will continue to publish as works in a series while I work on this transition, in order to keep track of existing storylines. gameofthrones sansan # 5 Home town by ian.love 4 0 2 ( just an story ) this is an love story that will be romantic and emotional sansan goodbye lark +2 more # 6 Sansa became so entangled in warring emotions that her second mistake of the morning was made when vehement thoughts shot from her mouth. Crossing Worlds (A Sandor Clegane fanfiction.) - The Strength and While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Ned Stark never expected for his life to change from a falling star. Well, even the Hound can appreciate a pretty face, but there's no way the wholesome Sansa Stark will find herself intrigued by the surly, scowling, scarred Hound of the WFL, will she? by MegLPie (Meg) with 3,035 reads. El tiempo siempre era incierto, hoy era alguien y maana ya no. (a/n: the angst is. Scenes and other ideas that did not make the final cut. (She has every right not to believe, for it is not true.). The Hound's Pleasure Chapter 1, an a song of ice and fire fanfic And after the Purple Wedding, when Jaime is given a choice to save his brother from death by marrying Sansa Stark, who has not managed to escape with the fool, what will the Golden Lion do? Yet she has been abused, discarded and thrown away. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin. Not with me, Sansa corrected him, though she knew he hadnt misheard, For me. I hear such differing accounts of you as to puzzle me exceedingly. Ser Meryn Trant simply did not care. Every Flight Begins With A Fall by serpensortiia The night after Joffrey forces Sansa to stare at her father's head Sandor goes to her chambers to check on her & gets a bit more than he bargained for when the visit opens up a connection between the two. Joffrey was so close, and all it would take is a shove Sansa told herself. The only problem? When Sansa is rescued from King's Landing and brought North to see her family, she never expected to find a bloody crown waiting instead. "To love is to battle, to open doors, to cease to be a ghost with a number forever in chains, forever condemned by a faceless master; the world changes if two look at each other and see. ~~ Qu tan difcil era? Game Of Thrones/House Of The Dragon Imagines - Winter_Snow - Wattpad One of the maids opened the door and Ser Meryn Trant pushed his way into the room. There were five things that happened in Sansa's life that had a significative matter; one, she could think, was the first time she arrived Kings Landing with her father and sister. Please consider turning it on! Can Sandor keep his little wolf safe as the blood spatter settles? thehound, angst. ~Ice and Fire~ 100/200/300-word snapshots from the domestic life of modern-day assassins Mr & Mrs No One, + ~What's west of Westeros?~ embarrassingly short drabbles I'm ashamed to even call drabbles I wrote while GoT season 8 aired [chapter 9 SanSan, warning major character death], ++ ~Wlaqarys!~ more embarrassingly short scribbles and edits, also featuring a certain German actor when he is not Jaqen H'ghar [chapter 43 Dmitri, warning graphic depictions of fluff], UPDATE chapters 40-48: some tumblr reposts (including The Princess Bride AU) and a new Ice and Fire drabble (Valentine's Day Lovers' Day special!). The last Stark in Winterfell, the Queen in the North, Sansa Stark receives a raven from across the sea. He was much too indomitable to run past or fight. hound and sansa fanfiction. Was it true what he said? Not anymore. Meanwhile, Renly marches on the capital and the Lannisters prepare for the inevitable clash while Stannis waits at Harrenhal, determined not to become a footnote to his brothers usurpation. Why are there so many fanfiction about Sansa? : TheCitadel - reddit Each step was a struggle, and the further she walked the more steps there seemed to be. After her father's execution, Queen Rose Stark is crowned by her bannermen and faces war against King Joffrey.Along the way she will confront many challenges in her quest to protect her younger sisters. After Lord Baelish had made Aunt Lysa fly from the Moondoor, Sansa had fled to Sweetrobin. The Gods' granted them one last chance to win and Rhaena was going to take it. Sansa Stark haba viajado, al pasado, al futuro. I just want to go home!" Doch nun steht ein Abschied bevor. Jon Snow naci con los ojos purpuras, lo que forz a Lord Eddard Stark a crear mentiras ms complejas que justifiquen el color de ojos. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2022 Game of Thrones Complete Series Vol. The lords will not stand in the way of her marriage, he tells her, blunt in the way only a Northman can be, and Sansa almost laughs, so great is her relief. It spoke of how her dear sister had come into contact with another land of people from across the mysterious, rumoured to be magic Sunset Sea upon Arya's desire to answer the age old question, "What's West of Westeros?". Just a one shot that has been driving me crazy. Is that what youre offering? 7. Only then had Sansa realized that Joffrey and she were not alone in her chambers. 2022 Game of Thrones Complete Series Vol. 2 #13 The Hound Protects Sansa was staring at her mother, Robb, Arya, Jon, Brann, Rickon and her father's severed heads. A short story imagining the aftermath of such an action. My short story is very much inspired by these what-if type of tales. Meanwhile Gendry Waters has been plucked out of the life he knew to become his ailing father's heir, Robb, Theon and later Rickon embark on military careers in the Napoleonic wars, and their aunt Lysa makes a foolish marriage. 6 pages September 27, 2013 Dream Catcher. Thanks to him, the Martells soared from one of the weakest houses of the kingdom to a position of kingmakers of the realm, and made Dorne into a true force to be reckoned with. That harrowing sound alerted her to the horrors which slowly approached the threshold of her chamber. Sansas pleas for mercy or cries of help fell on deaf and uncaring ears, and in the end, there was only death. Work Search: En este mundo, el prncipe Rhaegar no puede resistirse por 1 ao a los encantos de la Loba de Winterfell y se encama con ella en el Torneo de Harrenhall. (But no one ever talks about Sansa Stark. Arya Stark wakes up with a scream and looks around wildly. He hadn't realized how much blood he'd lost from injuries he'd sustained that night and the amount of wine he'd drunk had only made matters worse. Pregnant Sansa Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen find themselves spending a very intimate evening together. NOTE: Rewrite of Marked from Beneath the Weirwood Tree. She will allow them their disapproval, their disappointment that she will not further their family names, and they will allow her him. And he sees a red haired ghost sitting in its branches. Her body instinctively stiffened as she forced herself to look upon the hateful gaze of her husband to be. As they take and lose power, they are drawn to each other, and must fight side by side against their common enemies. possible reason why The Hound feels protective of Sansa He can barely keep his wits about him to address her properly. In a twist of fate, Sansa Stark is not stopped by Sandor when she attempts to throw herself and King Joffrey from the ramparts when he forces Sansa to look upon her father's head. Work Search: She yearned for silence once more and wished to stare at the walls, but as the maids nervously paced the entrance to her chamber Sansa gathered the strength of will to politely ask for hot water to bathe and powders to hide the new bruise. Based on the show. The old gods have given Sansa a soulmark, a sigil on her chest, a gift and a curse all rolled into one. It is the long-awaited wedding day of Lady Sansa and Ser Jaime and Sandor Clegane is not thrilled. Translated with google translator. The long night is lost, Bran sends Sansa back in time to stop the extinction of dragons. Arthur Dayne never intended to set foot in King's Landing again; but nor does he intend to leave his niece to fend for herself. Sansa Stark is off to a Sin to Win singles vacation in Highgarden the only problem, she is six months pregnant and doesn't really want to go. On the Iron But the White Walkers are not the only enemy there is to face. To answer the OT, The Hound is not a Ser. The last thing she remembers is stabbing the Night King, his icy blue hands wrapped tight around her throat, and then he exploded. Hed never known a more horrific combination of burning and itching in all his life. 9. "It's okay, Snow. He doesn't have to play their games. I finally have the opportunity to return and am excited to share. Written for the SanSan Writer Guild Prompt: "One year, a while back, Sansa and Sandor gave each other incredible gifts for Valentines Day completely by accident. What happens when it's traditionalist-alpha Sandor Clegane that finds her on the worst day of her life? Between an uprising and now a blight on crops, the North faces a coming famine which will decimate their ranks if they do not find aid from the crown. I'm your hound, Sansa And you're my bird Chapter 3 - FanFiction.Net A collection of short snapshots in Sansa's life as Queen in the North intended to fix canon because we all know that Sansa deserves a goddamn happy ending. Her response visibly displeased Joffrey, and with dark cruel eyes, he led her to the rest of his collection. Sansa sat on the floor and stared at his body, waiting for him to stand but he was still on the ground when the sun rose. In an aimless wander through White Sword Tower, Sansa Stark sees something that shakes her to the very core. If she's going to survive this game and protect her family, she knows she must do things she never imagined and overcome obstacles she never thought possible.For the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Her grief had festered and carried its own odor. "The Hound's Reward" unabridged by Mrs. Rasputin (2013)https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9403898/1/The-Hound-s-RewardI was very inspired by the YouTuber Supercuts. How had Sansa been blind for so long? Lo nico seguro, era aquello por lo que haba muerto la primera vez, El juego de tronos. Reborn as the firstborn and true born child of Rhaenyra and Laenor how will she affect the events that shaped Westeros as she knew it? This was her fault. His army plans to take back Winterfell and the control of the North. The knight slashed through tables and chairs. Posted on . Now in the depths of winter, Westeros marshals itself for war. Or more specifically, she liked to be away from everyone else in the Red Keep. A Lannister. Not like those other omegas, the ones that flirt and steal husbands. Along the way she will confront many challenges in her quest to protect her younger sisters. ", Down in the crypts, when I was speaking with Tyrion, I told him the only thing we could do now was look the truth in the face. She stepped closer. Through unknown means, Sansa Stark finds herself trapped in the year 126 AC, just after Cregan's uprising and reclaiming of his position as Warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell. Sansa Stark's car breaks down in the middle of the Dornish desert. Silencio, solo silencio y cuando Aemond se atrevi a abrir su unico ojo sano, ah le vi Una figura alta y majestuosa, vestida en una magnifica armadura del color de la leche y las estrellas, tena un yelmo con forma de cabeza de lobo, y cuando se movi Aemond distingui una espada que brill como la escarcha al sol, hielo puro y casi transparente Servant de la clase Ruler, te pregunto Eres t mi master? He's notorious for his sharp instincts, speed, and brutal tackles, but off the field he may be just as fearsome. The stolen weapon was stained and wept her fathers blood as Ser Ilyn made a path to her. Having fled the battle which should have seen him imprisoned or killed, Euron Greyjoy moves North with a handful of loyal men, a horn which can bind dragons to his will and powers which can match those of Brandon Stark, the Three-Eyed Raven. I mean, I know that communication over-land on the King's Road sucks, but this is getting seriously ridiculous. The head did not even seem real. Sansa's head pounded, her lip was busted, and the fallen tears mixed with the blood on her face. Jon feels his own soulmark the patch of colorless raised skin, the sigil of House Stark growing hot and irritated at the memory of its forming. Now has a Tv Tropes page https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/QueenInTheNorth. Circumstances beyond her control separate her family and takes her out of her beloved home. Vanished, and yet somewhere Beyond the Wall she sits, sits shaken but unharmed, meets him and it all slots together, like the sun and the moon aligning. :) The Hound and the Bird Chapter 1: The Little Bird Learns - FanFiction Sansa was a beautiful flower that had livened up the darkened halls of King's Landing. "Nightmare" wasn't going to cover it. angst, fanfiction, fluff. Because a mockingbird will lie to you but never die for you. But soon, it becomes apparent all of Westeros is in danger and they must unite to survive. He is also no pov, so in the end we can't be sure what's in his head. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", 1. Sansa desired to weakly plea to be left alone, she had not the strength for Joffreys abrasive personality this morning. Slaya SanSan/Buffy the Vampire Slayer AU series. Sometimes, it's hard to choose between your job and love. Press J to jump to the feed. An alternate take on S7/8, told from Jon's perspective. Sansa Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own Day 2 of the 31 days of Jonsa challenge -- pregnancy. Much to her surprise, Brienne soon finds herself attracted to the Wildling she once spurned. Dog! :D Takes place after Ramsay had killed his father and Walda, but before the battle of the bastards. The birth of triplets in the Stark family is something that is greatly celebrated, because every other time triplets were born to House Stark, they changed the North forever. This earned her another strike from Ser Meryn, and then another when Joffrey was not satisfied by the first. But what happens when her suppressants fail and shes forced to confront the thing she never wanted to be? As they continued their walk, Sansa suddenly realized with horrifying clarity she knew exactly where Joffrey planned to take her. That is until her parents find out. How will he react as his whole identity is put into question and he discovers he has a brother he never knew about? Your service title . Desperation forged Cregan and Sansa's alliance, and now Sansa seeks to play the game she was taught so well in an effort to save the North by going south. The minstrel was ordered at sword point to replay his work, a song that had become a favorite among many taverns of King's Landing. Oberyn Martell returns to the Capital for one reason and for one reason alone; to get his lover's child out of this forsaken city. The sound of his boots ascending the tower was heard, much like the innumerous versions of her same nightmare. I beg of you, my prince. "Congratulations, my lady" the master smiled completely sure. Which had been destroyed in the Long Night, around the same time Jon was being burned alive by Daenerys's undead dragon. Feb 2, 2018. Sansa and Brienne of Tarth ride to Molestown to meet with Petyr Baelish. Or the one where the Starks are totally made up of everyone else's collective bullshit, and happily set fate on fire simply because they're a very, very, very petty pack, thank you very much. But is this all too much to ask for a girl who's barely eighteen? Lots of chaos at Winterfell, that's what. He should kneel when hes finally before her; should pay his respects to the Queen in the North. I hope you enjoy! Sansa is an overworked and underappreciated executive assistant to one of the hot shot editors in town, Jon Snow. "- Octavio Paz. It's a chance that Stannis will not take for granted again and in the process, rescues his future wife. The revelation was a powerful tempestuous force within Sansa, and she could do nothing, nor desired to contain the words bursting from within her. 6. Eyrie academy of Omegas enrolls all Omegas from the great houses of Westeros.Sansa Stark is a Omega and in this story we follow her time at the school. "I did as the queen asked! Sandor Clegane "No, little bird, I won't hurt you." - YouTube A veces, los pequeos detalles en las personas pueden traer grandes cambios al mundo. 3. The monster that she called her betrothed was so poorly concealed. It was all her fault. Next, Joffrey spoke of her brother and how he would present his head as a wedding present for Sansa. No one ever told her it would be so lonely until a particular newly-minted knight slips into her heart, so quickly, so softly, she doesn't even realize it. Sansa Stark is an omega. Worst of all, his goal is to sabotage the effort against the White Walkers. Why Game of Thrones 's Sansa-the Hound Scene Rang So False The strike from Ser Meryn that followed her statement let her know that she had made her third mistake of the morning. And what is she if not a wolf? Sandor Clegane, also known as the Hound, is a sworn sword of House Lannister and the protector of the young Prince Joffrey Baratheon. Worst of all, he always carried her father's Valyrian steel great sword, the same blade she had watched him clean countless times beneath the great weirwood tree of Winterfell. The threat of the White Walkers has never been so great. The boy had wanted desperately to see the Bloody Gate, and Sansa thought to give him this one nice thing. Shoutout to tumblrs kithlessheir, who has consistently attempted to (and usually succeeded in) dragging my arse to hell since 2014. As Lady of Winterfell, she needs to get out of bed soon, but Sandor pleasantly distracts her while their two seven-year-old sons stand outside their door, also wanting her attention. komninosmichaelides chapter 75 . So, Littlefinger has been insisting that she is innocent, while he has done everything he could to frame her. Warg Sansa Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own "Stannis finally sees the lengths both Melisandre and Selyse will go to ensure him a victory. There were no footsteps. That thing did not look like Lord Eddard Stark, Warden of the North. erase una voz femenina, suave, gentil, hermosa como el canto de un arpa, no obstante tambin erase fra, distante, el tono de un rey, la criatura frente a l no poda ser otra cosa que eso: un rey. Ill sit with you, Sandor agreed, as she stroked a delicate hand over his head. Theon POV for my previous work, The Red Wolf runs to the Sea. Chaos ensues. Corpse Company What if the old gods decided to gift the Starks with their house symbol several years prior to Jon Arryn's death? tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (15), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (38), A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms (25), Chronicles of Narnia - All Media Types (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (21), Wargs & Warging (A Song of Ice and Fire) (11), Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen & Jaehaera Targaryen & Jaehaerys Targaryen (Son of Aegon II), Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen & Helaena Targaryen, Baela Targaryen & Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon) & Jacaerys Velaryon & Lucerys Velaryon, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen is Bad at Feelings, Pre-The Dance of the Dragons | Aegon II Targaryen v. Rhaenyra Targaryen Era, The North is Powerful (A Song of Ice and Fire), Manipulative Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, House Stark Characters (A Song of Ice and Fire), R Plus L Equals J | Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen are Jon Snow's Parents, Jon Snow & Arya Stark & Bran Stark & Rickon Stark & Robb Stark & Sansa Stark, Grand Maester Pycelle (A Song of Ice and Fire), Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark - Freeform, Lyanna Stark is The Knight of the Laughing Tree, Arya Stark & Sansa Stark Have a Good Relationship, Stark Family are Wargs (A Song of Ice and Fire), Why is this a tag IDK but I'm going to use it, Jon Snow is a Targaryen but that will not matter, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jon Snow/Rhaenys Targaryen (Daughter of Elia), King of Winter, King of Rivers; King of Ice and Snow, Wildlings | The Free Folk (A Song of Ice and Fire), Wildling | Free Folk Culture & Customs (A Song of Ice and Fire), Wildling | Free Folk Courtship & Marriage (A Song of Ice and Fire), Jon Snow & Arya Stark & Bran Stark & Robb Stark & Sansa Stark, Corpse Queen | The Night's Queen (A Song of Ice and Fire), Night King of the White Walkers (Game of Thrones), Night's King | 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (A Song of Ice and Fire), Greenseers & Greensight (A Song of Ice and Fire), Stark Siblings are Wargs (A Song of Ice and Fire), Stark Family-centric (A Song of Ice and Fire), Protective Stark Family (A Song of Ice and Fire), Children of the Forest (A Song of Ice and Fire), Quote: The lone wolf dies but the pack survives (A Song of Ice and Fire), The North and the Riverlands joined Stannis, Several minor pairings that I won't list right now, Some things won't be tagged b/c of spoilers, Robb Stark/Rhaenys Targaryen (Daughter of Elia), The king and his men (by the powers, hoist the colors high), Grey Wind | Robb Stark's Direwolf & Robb Stark, Lady | Sansa Stark's Direwolf & Sansa Stark, Nymeria | Arya Stark's Direwolf & Arya Stark, Bran Stark & Summer | Bran Stark's Direwolf, Shaggydog | Rickon Stark's Direwolf & Rickon Stark, Rhaegal | Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon & Jon Snow, Ghost | Jon Snow's Direwolf & Rhaegal | Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon, Jon Snow & Wildling | Free Folk Characters, Jon Snow & Robb Stark & Sansa Stark & Margaery Tyrell, Rhaegal | Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon Lives, Jon Snow has a type and that type is competent himbos kissed by fire, Ironically Arya is the only straight wolf in this pack, Shireen is aggressively adopted by Jon Robb and Tormund, just visualize a pair of direwolves and a bear protecting a really tiny baby doe, and Olenna isn't the least bit impressed lmao.