Iodine deficiency can make fibrocystic breasts worse and you can apply the leugols iodine on the lump itself, and it usually shrinks it. A simple way of using rose essential oil for fibrocystic breasts is to diffuse some rose oil in your room and inhale. Diet can do so much in terms of our health. amy Godrich how are you dear? PAIN IS NOT GOING. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. It really made me shocked and sad, I feel like my life has changed. Hello Mila, a non-hormonal copper coil is the safest and non-chemical way! i am just 21 year and before an year i was diagnosed with breasts fibroadenoma disease , i have lumps in both the breast. If you are suffering from fibrocystic breast disease, consider home remedies such as using iodine, taking a vitamin E supplement, applying evening primrose oil, and eliminating caffeine from your diet. Hi, mam my name is anu my age 22 i had a small lump on my right breast and it makes pain and discomfort and it was observed on my last periods time ; for diet control i drink green tea regularly and i am also eating nonveg regularly but last 20 days i changed my diet as a vegii and my doctor says it is a hormonal changes and they give me some folic acid and vit b and paracetamol is this ok and tell me the natural way to reduce the lump.. Hi Anu, folic acid and vitamin b are ok to take. Also, if Indonesia is anything like Cambodia, make sure the portion of rice you eat at every meal is smaller than the portion of vegetables. Mass has peripheral blood supply &flow is of high impedance. I have done surgery 3 times .. and nw i realized there is another tumour in my right breast. My daughter is 16 years old and she found a lump in her breast. I am 25 and currently breastfeeding my son of 1.5 years old. All veggies and fruits are good. You can find most info in there! Evening primrose oil (http://shop.body-in-balance.org/products/pure-evening-primrose-oil-softgels) have shown some great results and poke root oil or castor oil (http://shop.body-in-balance.org/products/natural-jamaican-castor-oil) may help with pain and tenderness. I checked them by my doctor and reports result is fibroadenoma and i am only 19 years old doctor said about surgery and I dont want to take risk I am thinking about my future you know mam a small scar or spot can destroy a girl life and in my caste no one can understand this kind of diagnosis . I feel really sad that I have to undergo again another surgery. Your doctor uses a hair-thin needle to drain the fluid from the cyst. In fact, I am struggling trying to eat healthy because most places do not provide healthy food. Hope this helps! It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months to reduce FAs in size. my sister breast fibroidenoma for use flaxseed oil useful. Should I also include Vitamin E and iodine supplements at the same time? Hoping removing caffeine and sugar does the trick. hello amy, im only 20 yrs old but i have fibroadenoma in my right breast. Take care and have a great weekend. Take care! i also take 3 tbsp of raw honey , 2 tbsp organik palm sugar everyday. So I am avoiding them and want to try above mentioned NATURAL(My father always says NATURE IS OUR REAL GOD). Do u have any recommendation alternative sugar for cooking? Take care! Day time working, night time have to take care my kids studying and do house chore. One natural doctor gave me antioxidants and within days the tumor shrunk allot. Fibroadenomas, or these benign lumps, are usually found in young women of child-bearing age. Plz amy rpl ?bless you. I have fibroadenoma, with pain. Hi, On the other hand one friend had only one and it was hardly half and inch, but it did leave a dent in the breast. There is a posibility of another fibroadenoma becoz it was multiple. Clearly it wasnt working. Iodine The anti-estrogenic mineral that shrinks fibroadenomas Still am very scary about it . However, when struggling with FAs it is better to not drink too much. In two months time, I have felt a significant difference within my breasts, theyre more supple to the touch, not as lumpy, hard, or firm. I know theres other types of milk, but Im not sure Ill be happy with those. ?and does eveng primrose oil is only taken by mouth or will this be effective i used to massage my breast?? From what I have read, you can reuse the flannel 30 times. Thnq amy..n can I tak any mass gain powders to pt on weight as im underweight fr my age though I eat well. Take care! I know of some people that cured breast cancer (and other cancers) with diet and the use of frankincense essential oils (and a few other natural methods) although no doctors will tell you that. Instead of taking supplements it is better to watch your diet and make sure you get all essential nutrients through a well-balanced, clean, whole food diet. This oil is a popular remedy in Europe to help reduce breast pain caused by fibroadenoma as it is anti-inflammatory 1. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless. Try to load up your plate with different colors, this will provide you with all the nutrients. Apply a hot towel wrapping to cover the arm pits and breasts. just a token of respect for your good nature. (instead of common pasta and white rice). Cancer is attached to the tissue and doesnt move independantly. And no worries about married life. Hi Zuzie, a biopsy is not needed indeed. Take care! Many women have gone through pregnancy with FAs and there is nothing wrong or worrisome about it the only thing, if they start to hurt a lot, you are gonna have to cope with it during pregnancy as surgery is not possible then. No other options than surgery to remove it . I have never heard of women who had more issues due to heavy weight lifting. Im glad the information is helping you to live a healthier life. hope this works for me to. I am 24 and I already had a surgery 2 years ago. Does any way can make it go away?? I need to get of to work very early on weekdays and do not have time to cook. Acne: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it useful in reducing acne. I am fond of alternative healing methods, as I have some innate quality that scares me off from [most] traditional western medicine, so I wanted to see if there was some natural way to treat it, as my OBGYN made it sound like I was stuck with lumpy, hard breasts for the rest of my life. I am a pure vegeterian taking lots of green vegetables..now what should i do now???? hi amy thank you for your quick reply. In the past I couldnt even wear a bra due to the tenderness and pain. Wanna get your advice, can I have sweet potatoes in my diet plan? This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Hi Mam, And its SO EASY itll blow your mind. Thanking you in advance. Ive never had any lumps before. This can negatively affect FAs. Hi zuha altaf, is the lump confirmed as an FA or another benign lump? I have been on birth control for most of my 20s. Milk is ok in moderation. Dont forget to download the free ebook if you havent done soy yet. Hi Lourdes, FAs tend to come back in many women after they were surgically removed. i have a breast lump in my right breast. Keep in mind that castor oil can stain towels and clothing so using dedicated supplies for your home treatment might be helpful. Im planning to start taking evening primrose oil. Im so happy for you and thanks for keeping me updated on the progress! Thank u amy for advice. I am a huge believer that diet can change everything. I have 4 fibroadenomas in my breasts and one of them is 1,2 inches, its big and high in the breast so you can sometimes see it through the skin when I lie on my back, but the surgeon told me that there wont be any alterations in the shape if I were to have a surgery. M scared of surgery.plz hlp. And the more veggies you add the better so salads for lunch is definitely a good thing to do. So this lump are remove or not.. then future affect cancer for this problem. But like mentioned, surgery is nothing to worry about. If the lump is a benign fibroadenoma or cyst, then surgery can be avoided. All dairy products should come from an organic source to avoid hormones and other nasty added chemicals that can mess with your hormone balance. Small small lumps are there. But now, I plan to just go for veggies and fruits. Large plastic sheet. Amy So although it can be uncomfortable, there is nothing to be depressed, scared or desperate about. However, people who supplement on this may get too much of it. Are you still on the birth control pills? In addition, many herbal preparations and supplements may cause more harm than good to the health of those who use them, especially if they're taking other medications. Youre welcome! Omega-6 fatty acids. Its also rich in vitamin E, fatty acids, minerals and proteins making it an incredible oil. Many misconceptions about alternative treatment methods surround fibroadenomas. Found in womens breast tissue, complex fibroadenomas may increase the risk of breast cancer. Thank you. please help me..thank you. If you buy meat make sure it comes from a reliable source best is organic grass fed, to avoid hormones. I wouldnt recommend taking a lot of flax seed oil as it contains phytoestrogens and may worsen the condition. Sweet fruits are ok but make sure to get enough greens into your diet too. Find more info in the free ebook that you can download here: http://eatlove.live/free-ebook-natural-treatment-for-fibroadenoma/ And it scared the living shit out of me. Hexane is a form of petroleum they use to extract the castor oil. Taking castor oil has been found to help induce labor and ripen . In addition, a focus on liver cleansing is important to assist the body in conjugation and elimination . Dr has scheduled a check up after 6 months. 2021-09-24 17:00:00. black turtleneck sweater oversized Avoid/eliminate all processed food and soy products, they are known to cause hormonal imbalances, and up your intake of fresh veggies and fruits. Hope amy you can advice us more about that result if that is cancer or not because my sister is only 20 years old and she dosnt want to take out her beast. and i take minerals too and vitamin e. can i ask if can i take calcium (organic supplement) is it okay even if I have FA? In a small glass container, pour 100% pure, organic, cold-pressed, hexane-free, extra virgin castor oil from a GLASS bottle **quality is very important especially for cancer prevention - I use Queen of the Thrones. Stress reduction and dietary and lifestyle changes are vital in the prevention and/or reduction of FAs. This helps produce a bowel movement. For me, it also started with pain reduction. Take care! Thn I have more more hairfall . Fibroadenoma - breast cancer Heres the link: Suggested to have biopsy, surgery removal or just follow up screening. Evening primrose oil has shown plenty of positive results in alleviating pain and tenderness associated with breast lumps. Im on medication for next 2 months but I want to get rid of it the natural way. and will it go away when stops feeding? Apparently this is absolutely normal for women in their 20s or 30s. Use a wooden skewer, spoon, or another tool to stir the oils together. WHEN LEFT SIDE IS PUSH PAIN IS START. However, in your wifes case, the lump will already be removed when they start the treatment. But the doctor said, theres no diet as well, I can eat anything I want. Mix the ginger tea and the castor oil and drink it while it is warm, not cold, and not very hot. I just hope these an strenthen my immune system so the size of FA will decrease and finally disappear if not then i should undergo surgery bc im afraid the size will increase. Hi Imelda, lifestyle and dietary changes can do a lot. Take care. http://www.body-in-balance.org/blog/nutrition/coconut-palm-sugar/ And as for sugar, raw palm sugar or coconut sugar are the healthier versions, but moderation is key. Im really afraid.About what? Im tired of this. And only my hands. Did you by any chance change something else in your diet or lifestyle at the same time as going on the supplements? Im not a oncologist or doctor (studied biology and pharmacy), but a second opinion wouldnt hurt before undertaking something as serious as removing one of the breasts. Hi Jelly! Castor Oil for Massage - Tips and How to Use - Anveya How to Make & Use Castor Oil Packs | Wellness Mama But to be sure youll have to go to the doctor, though. As for the potato cattle, not sure what you mean by that. Hi Amina, just be careful when buying your produce as pesticide residues can worsen the condition. Hi again! As for the success rate of surgery, these FAs came for a reason and if you do not change the underlying reason for their development which can be diet, lifestyle, stress, etc then chances are they will come back within a year after the surgery. Fibroadenoma: What You Need to Know About Breast Health - Dr. Axe You can find the link to the breast oil that I make and use for myself everyday. This is because most commercial meats come with added hormones that alter hormonal balance in women. I just wanna ask how to know if the lump is fibroadenomas or a cancerous lump? I was also contemplating getting the lump removed but was told that I didnt need to by doctors, but I think its the thought of it being there that made me question whether to. I knew that we should watch our white rice intake and refined sugars. However keep in mind if you are having it as a meal replacement make sure to blend instead of juice to make sure you get the fibers too. Hi Amiya, congrats on your beautiful baby girl. Anything I can do to help people live a healthy and happy life makes me happy too. FA differs from person to person. But if it reassures you, most women have lumps and bumps and most of them or not cancerous. So when its combined with, lets say, an essential oil this medicine now has a vehicle to get to deeper tissue. If youre more self-guided, I have 2 incredible courses where youll start to see result in a matter of days. Hi Maria, Just as for the treatment of fibroadenomas, lifestyle and dietary changes may help you to get rid of (and avoid new) cysts naturally. For every woman FAs are different. So if you havent done so yet, make an appointment with your doctor and get it checked. > Download Your FREE eBook Natural Treatment for Fibroadenoma HERE <<. That was all I needed to get my shit together. The taste of the castor oil added to the tea might be very strong at first but remember . its true what they say, let food by thy medicine.