I expected it but it came when I The Japanese government that wanted to use him for their ploys soon realized that they had freed someone driven by an ambition to change the world and to have as much fun as possible. "Sometimes nothing is a very cool hand to have.". With that and many other abilities/weapons that he has acquired from his world, he goes on to have an adventure in th What if Izuku is an Uchiha? after finding her mother dead in her living room, y/n loses all hope and ends her life in the process however she wakes up again but is in the body of a baby?! she shouted obnoxiously loud, her voice filling every corner of the room. A story for the brave in soul, for those who believe that love never ends. She is the last of her clan and she is struggling to survive. A hungry, weak man stood up slowly from the floor. Will he be able to master his new skill? Reborn in MHA, average family, Code quirk. No Multiverse. Follow as the bitter and cold atmosphere between Mikoto and Itachi turn hot and putrid as Itachi sabotage the sacred mother son relationship into something diabolic. Once again, Eraserhead is. Uchiha Itachi Maito Gai | Might Guy Tenten (Naruto) Kurosuki Buntan Uchiha Sasuke Haku (Naruto) Kurosuki Raiga Ranmaru (Naruto) Crack Crack Treated Seriously Uchiha Izuna Dies But it's from old age Taisho Period Fix-It Romance Comedy Cultural Differences Class Differences Gender Roles Trope Subversion Pining Growing Up Merging Naruto with Japan Someone they couldn't control. It's just prolonging your suffering with an added chip of being the only undeserving chap to do so. [an emotional attachment to a captor formed by a hostage as a result of continuous stress, dependence, and a need to coopera Dabi x child reader After all, how hard could this whole hero thing r. The attack on titties I mean titans 3 pages 8 hours ago 7Berries Everything about her screamed bright, warm, and gentle. First time writing a story. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS https://www.fanfiction.net/u/15132842/ "Why do people kill each other? Manipulated to the likings of Konohas first class elders and those who had ill intent. Also this is the first time I've written something like this, so grammar error are likely. It says something about her parenting that Uchiha Itachi is considered a better prospect for raising a child. Just give it some thought and then rethink your decision about making such an insignificant complaint.] Kakashi decides to bring in his team to see what exactly the situation is and how to deal with it. Kisame is losing his humanity. Or maybe ghouls. **. His old Life doesn't matter, now that he care so much for others, his village, and especially his brothers. Please notify me through comments or the review section if you want it down. 351 del manga). Back from the grave when it comes to narrations but I'm giving this another go. Momochi Zara had died in battle; drowned in the sea of Mizu-no-kuni. Oder verliert sie am Ende doch alles? Uchiha Itachi-centric Angst and Tragedy Fluff and Angst Angst and Feels Lots of Angst PEOPLE DIE HERE Coming of Age Itachibi grows up Itachi Makes Questionable Decisions Sassy Cat OC She gives as much as she gets maybe we will get a happy ending but its unlikely Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net "Tomomi-san?" he inquired. "I like it," hissed Ignatius, sending Koala a leer that made her want to take a shower; make that two showers. I own nothing except my OC. But what if, through a simple twist of fate, the quirkless child went on to become the most feared villain in all of hero society? Facing the Mangekyo Sharingan, Sakazuki Akainu said: "My magma that can burn even the flame itself, it is getting burned out by Akira!" https://www.pat reon.com/Marveller While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Kurama might as well be a licensed therapist, Uchiha Itachi/Original Female Character(s), toddlers and babies as a semi-important plot point, could've gone without pregnancy/children but to lazy to change it now, implied seduction missions for information, but doesn't touch on it because its not important to the plot of this story, obito pulling an orochimaru and doing evil experimentations, Why You Shouldn't Break an Engagement at a Graduation Party, Past Haruno Sakura/Uchiha Sasuke - Relationship, basically my take on the villainess trope, and being cheated on by the person they were cheating with, also includes ton of others characters I'm not sure if I want to tag, I don't hate sasses just the character he plays in this scenario, Nara Shikamaru/Original Female Character(s), Hatake Kakashi and Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura, Umino Iruka is in Love with Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Shisui/Original Female Character(s), Uchiha Obito/Original Female Character(s), Hatake Kakashi/Original Female Character(s), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Mimikyu is baby and precious but nobody sees it like that, Author's own interpretation of the law in the Pokmon world. Maybe it was good that way. Itachi curses Naruto because he has stolen his little brother from him. The Class 1A students, along with some of their teachers, are brought to a room by a strange being who has made a deal with them. His loves in pain again, leaving Itachi with no other option but to wonder where they are. My Hero Academia X Oc Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Rank #1 in runaway (12/13/2018) Read Mha Fanfiction Stories - Webnovel ------------ The man screams at his older brother, reasoning with one of his own gritting his teeth. Multi-couple. Sasuke and Itachi end up back in time during their final fight. He cant endanger himself, he has to complete the mission. Somebody has to stop them - no matter the cost. I replied and pulled my arm towards me, his handprint had remained in me and a deeper mark had remained on my heart - I just wanted you to know - I sighed and ended up laughing just thinking about it - That if the moon spoke, she would tell you about all the nights I looked at her and loved youYou would know that from the moment I allowed myself to feel, I loved you madly - saying that was liberating in a painful way too - But , maybe I did it too late, Im sorry for not having the necessary courage before. Cathleen Bate was a tall woman with a well-muscled build. 1. This list of the best My Hero Academia fanfiction has been curated from all over the Internet, so rest assured these are all quality MHA fanfic stories that you really can't go wrong with.. Was Sasuke the only one who knew what Itachi truly wanted? During his annual visit to the Howling Wolf village, Itachi finds he can't afford his life-extending medicine, Kotaro. However, after three years in this shit hole, after a deal between the Canadian and Japanese authorities, they decided to free him earlier and send him to Japan, preyed upon by the Hero Commission of the land of the rising sun. Choices are made.Actions are taken.Consequences are felt. Greetings, gentlemen (& maybe gentlewomen?). Mirai's sudden changes and no recollection of how the original acted would be extremely deadly. When he awakes he finds a masked man in front of him telling that he will be reincarnated. Bnha fanfic recommendations please! : r/BokuNoHeroAcademia - reddit He should listen. After years of abuse, he vanishes. A secret only the Kage's around the Shinobi world know. The weekend came and went and Naomi allowed me to leave home to spend the rest of the summer break with Itachi. The Oki Mariner Crew is an agency that's run by the sea lion-like Pro Hero, Selkie. Kakashi & Yamato finally have eyes on Itachi. The Sandaime Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen, only knows this new family is filthy rich and he hit the jackpot! Fluff. But she made me promise to call her every day before we parted ways at the train station. English isn't my first language. Tags: [Action] [Romance] [Genius MC] [Gray MC] [Strong MC] [Multiverse] [R-18] [World Hopping] [Slice of Life] [Omniverse] Sasuke begs Itachi to take him out to teach him how to throw kunai and shuriken. Please consider turning it on! All of the credit goes to their creators, whoever they are.] To fulfill her duty, to complete the mission and please the Elders, Sakura invokes an Uchiha tradition older than the village itself. He is not a cuck whatsoever, so there's no need to be afraid of that sort of thing happening.] Disclaimer: Bis auf die OCs, gehren keine der Charaktere mir. A Kunoichi, Jinchriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito. . bnha kurogiri toddler +13 more # 2 Follow Me by Gryffinclaw2299 288K 10.4K 60 MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, / Anime & Comics / One Piece Starting with Uchiha Itachi's Template. After izuku yagi's parents learned of his 'useless' quirk, they started slowly pushing him away and neglecting him while focusing on their daughter and her fascinating q Hinata, because of an incident, is now in the BNHA world--- stuck. Allan, a massive fan of One Piece, dies in a strange but tragic manner, his soul wanders into an unknown place where he meets god. No matter how one might try to justify it, he had undoubtedly committed unforgivable crimes in the name of what he thought was right. A Dream of Praising Spring, an Ip Man + My Hero Academia/ Prepare for trouble and you had better be afraid! The mc basically mutates into the Ant King from Solo Leveling. Hero Name: The Sharingan Hero - The Phantom, (This is Itachi's costume minus the mask and the gauntlet), Family: Shota Aizawa (Father, alive) Yumi Uchiha (Mother, deceased). Six Months have passed and they finally have their 'taken' back. Pairings are undecided. Tender Ch. 1 - A My Hero Academia Fanfiction Reading (Izuku x Ochako He should've asked for the catch. ~ Shigaraki Stories - Wattpad this knew Kaori Kuina, a girl whose existence will bring war, meets Uchiha Itachi, a man who will kill for peace. Uchiha Itachi knows better than most what the Uchiha family and their Quirks are capable of. "ROB." When Itachi fled the village, she couldn't believe the reports, despite what the village was saying. Personality: Like his father, Itachi is a stern and focused man with little patience for people. *Fem!Itachi X Kakashi !AU! But what about those watching behind them? After the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked our village people began looking at the Uchihas in suspicion, believing that we orchestrated the attack that took so many lives including our village leader, the Yondaime Hokage. This is just a fan-fiction. Again DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. ___________________________________________________________ February Prompt: Valentine's Day. Will they figure out the other is not who they appear to be? [Disclaimer #3: I'm just going to put this here, at least for the people who seem to get the meanings mixed up, but I'm talking about the three variations of NTR. There's no such thing as a painless lesson after all. Deep within the dark tunnels of the Akatsuki headquarters, there is his room. ", un vento epico, quello che sfiora Sasuke e Itachi, nellora pi buia della storia di un clan maledetto e potentissimo. La primera vez que la vio fue en la Academia. He's a little apprehensive. Neither one realizes the other is also back in their past bodies. Yes. A Different Set of Values - Comet360 - | Boku no Hero "Hmmm makes sense." That warmth didn't go unnoticed the second time. Yaoi , degrading, Dom/sub, bondage, anal play Naruto got hit by a strange Jutsu which turned him into a baby, 2 years old to be exact. After all, this is the world where she is surrounded by extremely paranoid and suspicious people. He will soon reach UA where he will find (This is his appearance minus the head band and more casual clothes), Quirk: Sharingan - An advanced version of the Erasure Quirk where it not only can erase someone's quirk, but it can also allow Itachi to predict his enemy's movements and attacks. Tora Dakuo moved to Konoha with her mother when she was five years old, with no recollection of her previous memories. But you had never expected him to be the one who will get deep and deeper inside you without even asking for perm. +1 more. This story will be AU, that is, there will be changes from the original. But it all just made him feel trapped. Well, that is what happened to Izuku Midoriya. [Fifth World]: [ MCU x X-men ] That is, until one day she is found and placed into the care of the Haruno family. Dont take this seriously Ive literally never in my life written a story before. This story is implied to kind of take place parallelly with Shire_Folk's fic The Future Briefing Island. When Hidan finds him bruised and passed out in Kisame's clothes, he's torn between thanking Jashin for this stockholming slag, and being an actual friend to a comrade in need. Promises are meant to be broken. "If I was there I would do it differently." But, somehow, he knows he needs to rescue the beautiful Omega with the captivating mismatched eyes. Disclaimer: I don't own anything You stood for spring and just like the season, you came and went. Now they must continue to survive Ominent's every curveball and finding out there is more going on than it seems. "This conversation is going nowhere." "Yeah well, let's kill her and get it over with," retorted Bertha, cracking her . But she's mistaken. He decides to spend his second terrorizing the local yakuza, reliving his middle school glory days with a pop punk youth aesthetic and a regrettable affliction for black leather, uprooting the criminal underworld and hero industry alike and casually taking up costumed aggression as an occupation. patreon.com/Emperor99. Just to add some clarification, the MC will be doing the second one: Netori. Izuku Yagi was the son of #1 Hero: All Might and #7 Hero: Magneti and triplet brother to Izumi and Midori Yagi. And make it all right.