TITLE IX Coordinator, Angela Vaughan (angela.vaughan@lcsd.k12.sc.us) Phone: 803-286-6972 Fax: 803-416-8866 300 S. Catawba Street Lancaster, SC 29720 Click here for the Lancaster . Other: Enjoys running, physical activity and reading. Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent and Accounts Payable, Lancaster Mennonite Graduate Week 9 Tiger Updates Greetings LMS Families, We had a short, but action-filled week at LMS. Attends Church of the Apostles UCC. Remember the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Excited to be at LM because: I want to serve people in other parts of the world, showing the love of God through my actions and learn new things that allow me to apply them in my church, with my friends, family and in my community when I return to Honduras. Together, I know we will make this school year one of growth and achievement for all children. View 17 photos, price history and more on BHGRE.com. Lancaster Mennonite was a formative community for me as a student, and I have seen its impact on many other students over the years. Your commitment to ensuring that ILMS remains a celebrated and successful school is inspiring. Other: We are currently attending Victory church. M.Ed. I Peter 5:6-7, Enjoys Working at LM Because: "My desire is to be where God wants me to be. in Elementary Education, Millersville University, Experience: Matthew 10:39 NLT, Enjoys Teaching Because: "I love seeing students gain confidence and an excitement for learning that is contagious and spills over into the classroom community.". Lancaster County Public Schools | Home - lcs.k12.va.us Member of Pennsylvania State Modern Language Association (PSMLA) and Association of World Language Educators (AWLE), "I have studied and traveled throughout Argentina, Spain, Peru, Venezuela, Mexico. in Education from Millersville University, Certification PreK-4th -- Wendell Berry, Enjoys Teaching Because: "I am excited about seeing young people grow as followers of Jesus who are both locally and globally invested in peacebuilding, stewardship, and creative problem-solving.". Alpha Epsilon Lambda, National Honors Society for Graduate Students Heather says, "I love teaching because you get to spend your day with amazing children, have the privilege of being part of their formation, and enjoy sharing a passion for learning with them. Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Educators sue Lancaster middle school, alleging 'sex-based ridicule' While there he would provide diagnostic help, troubleshooting and assist Store Managers with technical support issues. Lancaster Middle General school information. Kylie completed her student teaching at Hans Herr Elementary in the 3rd grade classroom. Principal at Lancaster Middle School Accused of Harassment, 'Sex-Based B.A. As assistant principal of Alternative Programs for the Everett Public Schools, Lancaster led a statewide battle that not only saved the criteria for school libraries in the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) but . No job description was provided. Karen enjoys hiking, kayaking, music playing the piano, attending musicals, plays & movies, reading, and spending time with her nephews. Lancaster Middle School / Lancaster Middle School School district investigation finds principal sent inappropriate text Lancaster Middle School Business Data 802 E Elm St, Lancaster, WI 53813 (608) 723-6425 mark_uppena@lancastersd.k12.wi.us www.lancastersd.k12.wi.us. Staff | Lancaster County Public Schools Favorite Bible Verse: 1 Thessalonians 5:11 - "Encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." in Teaching English as a Second Language, Penn State University I am very caring, dedicated and patient with my students and I work hard to see them succeed in their goals. She also attended Allegheny College where she majored in Political Science and Theater Arts. Other: B.A. 1997 LM Graduate Enjoy spectacular views of the Corrotoman and Rappahannock Rivers, incredible sunrise and wide views out to White Stone Bridge and beyond. She is an active member of the worship ministry and children's ministry of Crossway Church in Millersville and directs the children's choir there. Closing Date: Until Filled. Other: Enjoy spending time with my husband, three children and dog. John 10:10b Favorite Bible Verse: "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. LaQuetta Conway, Associate Principal. Position Areas. I love to teach children, adults and seniors. B.A., Elementary Education, Goshen College. Principal jobs 308,429 open jobs Advisor jobs . South Middle School - Teams Directory - Lancaster CSD In his spare time he enjoys all sports. I find great joy in being a part of this process.". Enjoys acting, singing, reading, and traveling with family. I enjoy watching them grow and hope I can help them on their journey of life. Some hobbies include biking and cooking. B.A. Other: Ryan oversees all technical needs of stage events in the High Fine Arts Center. Ephrata High School Graduate Other: Hobbies include reading, playing guitar, spending time with friends and family, and working around the house. Excited to work at LM: "LM has a great culture. ", Favorite Bible verse: "fear not for I am with you." The district offers opportunities for the students to earn college credits through Advanced Placement courses. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Shonka. 43717 Albeck Ave , Lancaster, CA 93536-5744 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $449,000. Jeffrey is a 89 LM Graduate, and has a 3-year Diploma in Interior and Environmental Design from Pennsylvania School of Art and Design, a Bachelors in K-12 Art Education from Millersville University, and a Masters in K-12 Administration with a Supervisory Certificate from Millersville University. Experience: Worked in Construction for almost 20 years before working at LM - Norman Graham Inc for 4.5 years, Marvin Zimmerman in plumbing and heating for nearly 1 year, volunteered in MDS for nearly 1 year, and owned own residential building/remodeling businesses for 10 years, and with Perron Construction for 4 years. EMU, Elementary Education. Features: 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. in English, minor in Education, Wake Forest University As the school principal, I take that seriously and work to base every decision on what is best for our students. "He has told you, O mortal, what is good, and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice and to love kindness and to walk humbly with your God? She attends LCBC Lancaster City. M.S. Alex Lancaster is an experienced secondary educator and a visionary leader who has a passion for education and ensuring the success of every student. Kevin completed her school internship in 2019 at a secondary school. 3-5 General Music, Orchestra and Choir Teacher at East York Elementary School Enjoys Teaching Because: Enjoys helping young people make informed decisions about their well being, relationships, and resources so they may achieve an optimal quality of life that is centered around Christ. in English, Eastern Mennonite University Other: Married to Karisten, coaches JV basketball, and attends church at LCBC-Lancaster City. She states: "I am a teacher by nature. B.S., Social Studies Education, Millersville University. Prior to joining LM Luis worked as the Co-Founder and Director of Engagement for The Nucleus Group, Executive Director of The Mix at Arbor Place, Coordinator of Student Activities & Assistant to Dean of Students at La Academia Charter School, CYES Coordinator for Lancaster County Council of Churches, and Youth Services Director of the YMCA. 300 South Catawba Steet , Lancaster, SC 29720 Get Directions . Principal: Brian Lawson Important Numbers: Administration (740) 687-7347 Fax (740) 687-3446 Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Steve Poston, Principal, s_poston@lcsschools.net , @TESenators Brian Lawson, Asst. Principal: Mr. Ryan Schlinkman Hours: 7:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Middle schools dismiss at 12:00 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month. Other: Married and has two children. ", Why do you like teaching? Enjoys Teaching Because: I am excited to work at LM because this is a dream come true. High School Health and Physical Education, Head Boys Varsity Soccer Coach, B.A., Health & Physical Education, Messiah College. And immersion makes this happen!". of Organizational Leadership from Charter Oak State College. Must see large, comfortable home for the whole family. Comments (-1) more . Enjoys music with hobbies such as playing guitar and music production. I am blessed to be able to interact with students and families on a daily basis and share in their lives as relationships are developed and strengthened. Attend East Chestnut Street Mennonite Church. B.S. Job Summary Lancaster Elementary School is actively recruiting candidates for an Assistant Principal position.An Assistant Principal assists the Principal in the overall management of the school. She has a degree in Education with a specialty in natural science and has been teaching since 2014. 100 Overlook Ct, Lancaster, VA 22503 | MLS #113328 | Zillow Other: Enjoys spending time with family and new puppy Simba. ", "The Spanish Immersion Program at Lancaster Mennonite provides an amazing opportunity for students to learn in another language throughout their Elementary years. 2019 inductees into the Lancaster High School Athletic Wall of Honor! Experience: Taught Middle School Social Studies at Dock Mennonite Academy for 11 years before coming to LM from Eastern Mennonite University in PreK-12 Art Education - Major: Art Education, Minor: Spanish, Eastern Mennonite University I appreciate the friendships I made during high school and also the way that my teachers and coaches cared about me in a holistic manner. I enjoy teaching because every day you find something interesting, challenging, fun, new and exciting to work with children, they always brings joy and a sense of adventure. . 2003 LM graduate, has a B.A. Home - Lancaster Public School Enjoys running, cooking, reading and scrapbooking. Learn More Programs and Activities Middle School Principal (Grades 5-8) MIddle School. Enjoys teaching because: "You can see the passion and excitement when students find their talents in the classroom. Masters of Music in Piano Performance and Pedagogy from Westminster Choir College. Other: She attends Rossmere Mennonite Church. Madeleine L'Engle, Enjoys Teaching Because: "The world is a big place, and God is mysterious! But the world may be a better place because I was important in the life of a child." Principal's Page Staff Resources Student Handbook Volunteer Guide - Returning Student Registration LCSD Literacy Page Cuando su hijo esta enfermo . Enjoys working at LM because "I believe that this community provides a unique loving, safe and diverse space based in Christ that welcomes all and prepares students for their plans after graduation. I am excited to have recently married Leslie (Rush), who teaches English and reading at Conestoga Valley Middle School. "El que habla dos idiomas vale por dos! Classroom Volunteer at Pequea Church Preschool. Substitute and Long Term Substitute at several districts in York and Lancaster counties Category: Elementary (05-07) School Phone: 804-462-5100 Address: 191 School Street Kilmarnock, VA 22482 Principal: Ms. Jennifer Eddy Superintendent: Mrs. Jessica Davis School Number: 110 Region: 3 Division: Lancaster County Public Schools Division Number: 51 Division Website (opens new window) Lancaster School District Options and Excellence In Education District Home Our Schools Enroll Now for Preschool! Our staff has been planning and preparing for your children all summer. -- Jeremiah 29:11, Enjoys Teaching Because: "Teaching is energizing. She attends Calvary Church. I celebrate their beautiful spirits and the ways they challenge, motivate, and inspire me. 8th Grade Assistant Principal. Enjoys Teaching Because: I love teaching for many reasons! - Psalm 32:7. Favorite Bible Verse: Be still and know that I am God. and Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and he shall strengthen thy heart. I love that it's a small faculty where everyone has the opportunity to talk with one another and get to know one another. MLS # 3933600 Fenton Ave #JLXALO, Lancaster, PA 17601 | Trulia B.A., Humanities, Messiah College; M.Ed., Eastern Mennonite University, Favorite Bible Verse: "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Other: He is married with two children and lives in Lancaster City. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. All the students are always respectful and I enjoy helping them and seeing them grow from middle school to high school. Other: In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her daughter, cooking and reading. Seeing as LM is much the same, it makes me very excited to see how friendships grow! Jerry joins the IT Department with many years of knowledge of various computer programs such as, Microsoft Office, Windows, Chrome, and Excel. It is fabulous to spend time with students, centering the learning targets on them and doing hands on activities where they can get a meaningful knowledge.". Enjoys Working at LM Because: I believe in the value of a Christ-centered Anabaptist education that emphasizes values such as peace, justice, and a global perspective. Experience: Served as LM Youth Minister for seven years. Inbound Marketing Certification, Hubspot Academy 2013 Lincoln Public Schools names three new principals Assoc. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.