If you find something that doesnt look right, please share it with us by commenting below. Whos better: Mason or Dec? So some of the boys are like'. The midfielder made his final Chelsea Under-23s appearance in a 2-1 . Tattle Life is owned and operated by Lime Goss. Mount continued: 'We've always been close, but never really done something like that. She's quite worried. Mason wears jacket, trousers and bow tie, Giorgio Armani. Hes hard-working and determined, but hes definitely not all work and no play. 'They've grown really close and that's just because Mark is an older head and he's seen how well he's doing. Related videos. He was among the vibrant Chelsea academy youths who made headlines from 2015 to 2017 when they lifted the FA Youth Cup. Mason describedthe win as 'the best feeling ever' but added that the team 'celebrated with some water.'. Rice said: 'I woke up, and obviously could see he had this video, kind of stretched, and then next thing when my eyes fully opened, he's on the floor in hysterics, like that, showing his missus, going 'oh my God, look at this video', they're both crying, I could not believe what happened. A video message featuringMount launched on Monday showing him meeting six-year-old Alfie on Zoom after his diagnosis for Duchenne muscular dystrophy, which is an incurable illness. You have entered an incorrect email address! 'Our mums are always meeting up, going out for coffees and that. (Video): Forgotten Chelsea man fights back and plays again after serious injury, Frank Lampard puts in the call to player after impressive form, (Image): Joao Felixs Chelsea shot map brings up interesting Atletico comparison, Chelsea have given supporters a chance to join newly formed board at the club, (Video): Pressure is growing on Graham Potter with next couple of results crucial, Mikel Arteta gives honest verdict on Chelsea and Graham Potter comparisons, Transfer expert plays down Arsenal links with Chelsea winger, Fabrizio Romano admits key Chelsea players future is open, A second outlet claims Chelsea have approached Graham Potter replacement, (Video): That is a serious back four Pundit thinks Graham Potter must do better. I am a student and a blogger all alone, Gurmeet. That boy is so inconsistent with his layers. Instantly they hit it off partly because Mount went out of his way to make new boy Rice feel welcome. Mason Mount achieved every Chelsea fans dream of playing for the club by debuting on 11 August 2019. We flew a DJ in from South Africa.. Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes. Click to expand. Thats what makes it so hard. Mount was taken off during extra time, just before the ill-faced penalties against Italy to his familys relief. At this time, the pride of his beloved dad knew no bounds. I'd been seeing him four times a week from the age of seven, him being my best mate, being with him all the time. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. He is also close to his brother and sister as well as his mother Debbie, who hasput in greatefforts in supporting her son's football career. The Blues youngster's success is inspired by those close to him, and he wants to make sure those who are less fortunate have support too. Adrian Kajumba For The Daily Mail Stock photos, 360 images, vectors and videos Mason Mount - Age, Bio, Personal Life, Family & Stats - CelebsAges Then theres a slogan that reads Every road will take you home and a gargantuan ship, symbolising his hometown of Portsmouth. My [actual] mum hated it at the beginning. As he grew older, he also took inspirational lessons from David Luiz, another player with a never-give-up mentality whom he also considered his idol. (He had been dating the model/singer Chloe Wealleans-Watts since 2017.) Despite facing the pressure of playing for the academy, Mount still showed commitment to his education as he attended Purbrook Park School in Waterlooville, which was 8 miles north of Portsmouth. Mount remembered Rice getting a ticking off from his mum once for chucking food from the packed lunch he had been given by Chelsea out of the car window as they headed back down the A3. Being a Chelsea fan made it even sweeter as many of her close relatives and friends were skeptical of her chances at Chelsea Academy.Joining Chelsea at the age of six, his debut for the senior team was at 14 as he faced many . Football is my priority, he affirms, when asked about his relationship status. Mount was born on the 10th day of January 1999 to his father, Tony Mount and mother, in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. Lampard coached him on the style he adopted during his glory days with Chelsea. Their friendly rivalry came out in their Laser Quest, paintballing, table tennis or pool battles and, like all kids, they cheekily pushed their luck with their parents. January 10, 1999. With the World Cup kicking off, Joy for Pippa and James Matthews as their seven-month-old daughter is christened at village church, Earl Spencer shares touching childhood photo of his late mother from his personal archives, Prince and Princess of Wales host Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway at Windsor Castle. He played a bit before he became a coach but obviously not at my level. He pauses, looking cheeky: Dont tell him I said that., When Mount was just 15, he relocated to be closer to Chelseas training ground in Cobham and moved in with his house parents adults who host young Chelsea Academy players whom he now considers his second mum and dad. And then youve got Dec [Declan Rice, Mounts best friend, who attended the Chelsea Academy at the same time] and me, who always play pranks on each other. What does the curtain-haired Grealish get up to? Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea's Mason Mount is close to agreeing a new deal at the club, according to reports. Our No19 is part of the Three Lions squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers against Bulgaria and Kosovo on Saturday and Tuesday respectively, and the midfielder has admitted there may be a few tears of joy shed in the stands from his ever-present family should he earn a senior international debut cap. I feel like we're on the right path. Mason Mount sets eyes on his three-year-old niece for the FIRST time IPL All time Records and Achievements in History, Best F1 Monaco Records and Achievements All time, Ciryl Gane 2023: Net Worth| Salary| Career Earnings. And look at him now.'. John McGinness. It was the same when he came to me.'. You cant ignore the Portsmouth aggression in him, though! Amelia Wynne For Mailonline, Lupita Nyong'o dazzles in an embellished gown as she joins her glamorous co-stars Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright and Michaela Coel at the star-studded Black Panther: Wakanda Forever European premiere. I didnt think I did, but I think Im actually steely-eyed, he says, squinting and pouting. "I know people might not be able to visit their families when they normally would be together when they deserve to be together. Instead, shes hanging out in Ghana, where her brother, Oscar, 19, plays professional football for Accra Lions FC: I love the food, the music, the vibrancy of the people.. Hes doing keepy-uppies, pretending to score penalties and smacks one poor assistant in the face with a rogue header. Trousers, Dior. As observed above, both are successful footballers and have had a lot in common since their childhood days. From Miami to Manchester! "For someone to say your son has a life-threatening illness only on the phone is hard to believe.". While every activity would sometimes be kept on hold, playing football prevailed. You have entered an incorrect email address! 21:02 EST 03 Nov 2022 Mason Mount saw Lampards departure to Chelsea as the best opportunity to go back to his parent club and prove that he would make it to the first team. His dad seems to be in his early 60s, while his mum seems to be in her late 40s as at the time . I really appreciate being in central London., Emilia had planned to visit Russia before the war broke out: Its so sad. And this time, he just spoke to me and said look, youve been called up again, go into it working hard, like you have been at Chelsea. Associated With. When I got called up first last year he sat me down in his office and said to me that I was called up and obviously it was a massive, massive moment for myself. Amelia Wynne For Mailonline He was also part of the team that led Chelsea to victory in the 2021 UEFA Champions League. That they were on the same wavelength was also obvious as they seamlessly filled the gaps in each other's memories or delivered the punchlines for the other's jokes and anecdotes during a raucous laughter-filled half hour. Mount went on to assist his U19 teammates in winning the prestigious UEFA European Championship in 2017, earning the golden player and team of the tournament award. Especially the love stories of star players. the202021 UEFA Champions League with Chelsea. 22:30 GMT 29 Nov 2019 18.2k Followers, 1,275 Following, 959 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lewis (@itsamelewigi) 2016 Chelsea News. List of soldiers at the Battle of Point Pleasant - WVGenWeb As a way of getting that un-common inspiration into making it to Chelseas first team, little Mount took every opportunity he had to meet legendary John Terry. Heres the complete schedule, dates, TV channel, and sites, Breaking: Rashford dropped from Man Utd squad due to shocking internal disciplinary issue. Mason Mounts wages which have increased since after his 2019 contract renewal, does not transform into a glamorous lifestyle. But it was meet at the mall, do an activity, go to the desert, on the boat, the jet ski, the dolphins. I was absolutely buzzing., Like everyone else, Mount thought Chloe Kellys sports-bra-baring celebration in the womens Euro final after she scored the winning goal was brilliant. England. Vintage bracelets, Gillian Horsup at Alfies Antiques. We've literally done everything [together].'. John Terry and Mason Mount send Armando Broja heartfelt messages after It is such a massive feeling and hopefully I will be able to experience that. We have always had that connection, always fought for each other. To this day, Tony still guides his son with well-placed advice having coached at non-league level. All posts are users opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Saying how thought players in chelsea dressing room would distance themselves from mason. I'd come back from the Nations League, he came back from the 21s. It was unbelievable. Please disable your adblocker to use tattle. You were in a pub for the Euros, Lewis chimes in. It was a touching moment for football fans. Shoes, Giuseppe Zanotti. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. We were 11/12. Before I knew the bush was selling stories. The rest, as they say, is now history. Mason Mount: Gf, Wife, Brother, Contract, Chelsea Transfer News But what is Mounts life like off the field and perhaps what many of us are wondering what is his love life looking like right now? I didnt think we were going to win, if Im honest. He has represented England teams since he was 15, joining the senior side in 2019, when he was 20, and was part of the Euros team that lost out in the final last year. Youve got the up-North boys, like Stonesy [John Stones], Kyle Walker and Jack Grealish. Emilia was brought up speaking Russian and eating Russian food. Mount, who has entered the final 18 months of his deal at Stamford Bridge, has featured 21 times for the west Londoners in the Premier League this season, directly contributing towards five goals. It was hard for his dad Tony (Mount Snr) to deal with the retirement from his less-impressive career. ', Rice, the 'class clown' in his own words, said: 'When we are with England, in a room together, playing PS4 or what not, I will just be making him laugh. ', Rice replied: 'She's always like "You two you love him more than you love me". We are no longer accepting comments on this article. The 23-year-old footballer, who has reportedly been offered 200,000-a-week in a new contract by Chelsea, was all smiles as he hugged his niece Poppy after playing a World Cup match. 27th December 2022. Tony Mount (Father) And with the group we have, we can definitely do that. We just mess about., Somewhere Mason doesnt mess about is on the golf course. Owen Tonks Mason Mount and Declan Rice have opened up about THAT viral video from their summer holiday in Dubai. Mount never missed a training session in the academy at Chelsea. Its assured opinions like these that her father relishes. 'Only when I got back to the hotel I thought 'that video's bad'. He is a patron of the charity. John Jones (Cadet) *batman=orderly assigned to serve a British military officer. Nice to see you again, Emilia says in earnest. six-year-old Alfie on Zoom after his diagnosis for Duchenne muscular dystrophy, which is an incurable illness. Mason Mount has said that the prospect of making his senior England debut is something that fills both him and his family with immense pride. and While playing under-6 football as a four-year-old for his local club, Masons abilities caught the attention of two top clubs, namely Pompey and Chelsea FC. The way things are going, who knows, maybe fate could just bring them together. Mount, 22, has established himself as one of England's brightest talents with his sublime performances in Chelsea's midfield. 'We go down to breakfast together, lunch together, dinner together, we're always together. Rice said. He is best known for being a Soccer Player. 'I won the ball and just give it to him and he did the rest but obviously people don't recognise that! We was out on the boat and it was so hot. I dunno, he says quickly. Not just a pretty face, Chloe, who is originally from Northumberland, is also a member of a girlband called 303 and sings alongside Io Munro and Maddie Hinkley. The money is Then he stops. They, together with their girlfriends, spend the summer holidays, a proof to show how the strength of their friendship. Hmmm, maybe not, he says. While Lewis started his journey as a Mason in Virginia at the Door to Virtue Lodge No. Growing up, Mason Mounts parents insisted he get an education despite his un-quenching love for football. Together for Short Lives estimates that99,000 children are seriously ill in the UK. All rights reserved. Our Mason Mount Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts brings you a full account of notable events from his childhood time to the moment he came famous. However recent rumours suggested the 22-year-old was unhappy at the club, linking him with a shock move to Premier League rivals Liverpool. Mason Tony Mount (born 10 January 1999) is an English professional footballer who plays as an attacking or central midfielder for Premier League club Chelsea and the England national team. In that he talks about Crouchy [Peter Crouch], saying 'pull out the rope. 'We had no intention of meeting up but once I knew he was out there that was it. Even his father, Tony, coached a local team. Weve been winning some silverware, which is a big goal of mine, I always want to win things., So money couldnt sway him. We're meeting up! Sadly, Mason Mount was denied a first-team inclusion, which made him decide to take the loan option as many other Chelsea FC loanees had done. I spoke to him a little bit and have taken stuff off him as I do always, added Mason. While other top champions league clubs like Ajax, PSV Eindhoven showed interest, Mount decided to give Derby his signature thanks to his mentor, Frank Lampard. Hello, I am Gurmeet singh , Blogger from Jammu, India. His family relocated to Georgia during his childhood where he cultivated an interest in survival skills, nature, and exploration along the banks of the Broad River. What about a shag, marry, avoid type poll? Mount came from a football-loving family with middle-class family background. A very good example is the more than 13 years of friendship shared between Mason Mount and Declan Rice. New to Tattle Life? And it was literally five days straight hanging out with each other.'. Grealish is the man for the team England aspire to be; Mount is the man for the team they have now. https://twitter.com/SiPhillipsSport/status/1329158942015033345?s=20, Special night @_DeclanRice pic.twitter.com/4wVNGU0Ltv, Mason Mount (@masonmount_10) November 18, 2020. He does, however, occasionally go on dates (sometimes when I come up to London, he shrugs), but hes not trawling through Tinder or Hinge. He's speaking about him all the time. It was brilliant. James McDonald. Benoit Badiashile Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Armando Broja Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Marcos Alonso Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Antonio Rudiger Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Mateo Kovacic Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Conor Gallagher Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Thiago Silva Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Kai Havertz Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Noni Madueke Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts, Wesley Fofana Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts. I think it [was hard for her] to see me leave, Mount says. Again, we do not host pictures or videos ourselves. Rice said, finishing off the sentence, before Mount picked up again. What is the truth behind these rumours, will be discussed in the next section of the article. He has won the Blues' player of the season award in the last two seasons yet still has his doubters, and has faced 'teacher's pet' accusations for club and country. Starring in a new photoshoot for the magazine's December issue, Mason swapped his football kit for a suave tuxedo as he joined modelEmilia Boateng for the snaps. Unsurprisingly the relationship they quickly struck up developed into an effective midfield pairing too. Midfielder Mount joined Chelsea aged six and made . One just has to look at his tattoos Im addicted, he jokes to see how serious he is. Simply being wanted by the club was a confidence boost for the young English man who just like Jadon Sancho felt the need to be exposed to a new culture, training methods and habits in another country. Her own thing means spending time at Gen Z social hangout The Twenty Two its a vibe to go out there or having dinner in Soho (she loves El Pastor). Thats why people relate to him.. 'My dad was like fuming! Latest on Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN. Speaking to Tatlerhe added that he has been going on dates 'sometimes' since his break up but only 'when he comes up to London'. Judging from information available from the public domain, it appears Mount isnt the only male child of his parents. He runs and runs, he does his job, he chips in with goals and assists, and yet somehow the . Being in the squad last season, having a taste of being around the place and being around the first-team obviously gave me that extra hunger to be in the squad again.. 8. Isnt Debs one of those mothers that makes everyone take a coat *just in case*? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. The Blues attacker has been highly influential for the club since becoming a part of the first team in the 19/20 season after a successful loan spell at Derby County. Brother Meriwether Lewis was born in Virginia in August 1774. Rice said: 'I think they're sitting together at the game.'. Early on, a happy Mount pictured below found himself very good at not compromising his education for soccer training. We dont always have to be around each other. , updated However, the star of the game was Mason Mount. However, behind the successful footballer, there exists a glamorous WAG in the beautiful person of Chloe Wealleans-Watts pictured below with her boyfriend. I would say no, Mason has not only played more games, i thought i would peak at the stats to see how he is getting on and it suggests Mount is 3rd in Assists from Setplays, Top 10 for Key. They were raving about this one kid, Franco Antonucci (now on loan at Volendam from Monaco). Inseparable, they would stay at each other's houses all the time, Rice's in Kingston and Mount's in Portsmouth. He impressed in his time with the Rams and was a key player in helping the club win a promotion playoff in the championships. The Ultimate Trivia Battle! A second tournament later came to mind for Rice. Chelsea midfielder Mount pranked childhood friend Rice by interrupting his deep sleep while he snoozed on the boat they had rented. She is probably a housekeeper who doesnt get herself so much into football, preferringa private and low-key life. Marcus Rashford has taken time to campaign for free school meals and has recently been involved with Macmillan Kids UK to improve literacy for children. His current deal doesnt expire until 2024, but the club are keen to secure his services longer among the interests of other sides. Hes just my little brother, shrugs Lewis when I ask what its like having a famous sibling. 'I said to my missus 'watch this'. Now, without further ado, lets begin. What is the truth behind these rumors, will be discussed in the following part of the article. But what if he were offered like the prankster and former Aston Villa player Grealish was a hefty sum to leave his beloved club, say 100 million? However recent rumours suggested the 22-year-old was unhappy at . Tick. Mason Mount has said that the prospect of making his senior England debut is something that fills both him and his family with immense pride. There are a few pranksters, says Mount. By Mounts passion for football saw him passing Chelsea academy trials and taking what his dad referred to as a risk to join Chelsea at the age of six, in 2005.