The combination of Mercury in their sign gives their mentality an almost mystical quality, although naturally the Pisces influence means they can also be particularly dreamy and impractical. Apparently, the reason was the procrastination of this task because of being busy because of wireless breakdowns and failure to respond to signals during this stressful situation. Having a rectification chart done with Patrick availed me the opportunity to connect deeply with the aspects of my. People with this special combination can be masterminds in the making as they have the special ability to both imagine and channel ideas from divine sources and apply them in practical ways that manifest their desires into reality. Patrick is an astute practitioner, with a great deal of wisdom, maturity, insight and great kindness. Therefore, people with strong traits of Virgo, which are highly analytical and logical mind, are able to balance out the energies of Pisces. Mercury is debilitated in Pisces (which means that it is in a weak dignity). Overall, it felt like a flimsy reading. In Pisces, these processes must operate under the non-linear energy of Pisces, which can lead to misunderstandings and confusion. When this person is an astrologer, schooled by skilled astrologers such as Chris Brennan and Nick Dagan Best, I feel very fortunate to have happened upon him. helpful insights into the topics I expressed my curiosity about. They are very sensitive to the arguments and criticism of others and tend to carry grudges inside them for a prolonged time if they feel hurt. On March 2, 5:52 PM ET, Mercury leaves Aquarius and enters Pisces. You wont be disappointed! Hence, this is a time where it's very important to have strong mental boundaries! Herein the 7th signifies entrepreneurship, marketplaces, partnerships, marriage, while the 10th signifies social rank, honor, status, and high achievements. Mercury in Pisces also attracts those with a deep sense of compassion and empathy. Mercury in water signs is very good for creativity. Her intuition is like a sixth sense, allowing her to see beyond what is visible to the naked eye. And Pisces is a dual water sign with Jupiter as its lord. Mercury in Pisces is a unique and independent blend of minds whose deep emotional connection to one another may not be obvious to the casual observer. Read your horoscope for Mercury in Pisces Flexible Communication From March 2nd to March 18th, Mercury, the planet of communication, will pass through the sign of Pisces.Mercury in Pisces feels like one giant free-write. At the same time the 12th zodiac sign Pisces is about imagination, optimism, hopes, dreams, and visualization. I was hooked - watched the videos, read the blog; all of which I found all to be super interesting and in my opinion pretty funny. Mercury in Pisces is in a mutable water sign and takes on the qualities of its ruler Jupiter, expansive, visionary and boundless. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. . But with a name like bigfatastro, I just had to check it out. Mercury in Pisces is an introspective and imaginative individual who has the capacity to absorb a vast amount of knowledge effortlessly. Her intuition is like a sixth sense, allowing her to see beyond what is visible to the naked eye. This astrological placement indicates that she often feels a need to express herself creatively, and her sensitivity to the feelings of others can make her especially intuitive toward the ones she loves. In fact, the more they travel, the more successful they become. As Mercury remains always very close to the Sun, the law of combustion does not apply to it. Ive been writing a faith/creative writing blog for the last five years seedstosand.com to share hope and a point of view that will help lift my readers closer and closer to Infinite, spiritual God Almighty. them really simply and thoroughly. It provided him with a highly imaginative and intuitive mind, but one who didnt like to prove their way of deriving the results of their inventions. The God Almighty said: By My might and majesty, I will continue to forgive them, as long as they seek My forgiveness. Anything artistic, especially music and poetry, are wonderful mediums for the Mercury in Pisces to use in communication. It is associated with music, spirituality, the divine. What does it mean to have your Mercury in Pisces in the birth chart? Mercury in Pisces is a channel for the divine. You have the vision, but without the necessary discipline and attention to details, it is hard to make your dreams come true. Thanks for writing on this topic. You are the most compatible with people who have Mercury in water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces). In extreme cases, people with this placement might seek relief in alcohol or drugs (or other dysfunctional coping mechanisms). 100% of his answers to the question Horary are compatible with my life. The cancellation or support in life comes through matters described in Pisces Venus. var d=new Date();var n=d.toLocaleDateString();var t=d.toLocaleTimeString();document.write(n + "
" + t); By my purchase I acknowledge and agree the following terms and conditions: 1) I do not hold Patrick Watson to be legally liable for any circumstances or consequences arising from my independent decision to undertake any action based on the timing recommendations provided by this electional service. Had a wonderful consultation with Patrick who provided a 360 degree view of my journey. Mercury is the planet of reason and logic. This placement gives you the gift of perseverance and determination. You are deeply connected with the wisdom of the unconscious. About Weirdly Cosmic Mercury in Pisces Mar 2-Mar 10 2023 | MAGICAL MESSAGES! If you are overwhelmed, you might find yourself escaping to your fantasy world. You also have excellent memoryyou remember it when someone hurts you for a long time. This knowledge can help you navigate lifes challenges and use your strengths to their fullest potential. I was wondering with that prediction. They have a soulful quality about them, with their philosophical nature and love of music. The New Moon in Aries is our bridge between life before . Needless to say, this is a blockage that can hinder your success. If you have this placement, you might often feel that you are misunderstood. It is professional astrologer Patrick Watson who does his job best. Also what if the Mercury is in Revati Nakshtra ? This zodiac sign is receptive, dreamy, intuitive, creative, artistic, sensitive, gentle. Mercury is said to rule over travel and communication. It was probably one of the most therapeutic self-care things I have. Learn how your comment data is processed. It is termed as Samasaptaka in Jyotish. Mercury in Pisces woman have as a common trait, the need to be with their partner, even in their dreams. The Astrological reason for this is the rulership of Jupiter over the zodiac sign Pisces. It felt like my chart wasnt looked at. Mercury likes to gather facts and information; it investigates and analyzes. When stressed, you might become melancholic and lose faith. Thanks. It is not said in vain that the one who makes mistakes and learns is wiser than those who do not make any mistakes. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. The effect of astrology writers like you is priceless. They may also take revenge on their enemies with secret or hidden ways (influence of the natural 12th house sign Pisces). Like God or your guardian angel or the universe or whatever you might believe in, taps . The grand trine creates a super career and super charisma energy, around which Mercury, Neptune and Pluto are symmetrically arranged. This Mercury in Pisces transit has the potential to enhance your creative skills and talents, making it a perfect time to develop new ones, such as painting or music. MERCURY IN PISCES Those with Mercury in Pisces are dreamy thinkers. The imagination of a Mercury in Pisces woman is like a fairytale waiting to come to life. Father grandfather grandmother and multiple other Springer line born in March. On March 2, 03:04 PM . Ive only recently found out about zodiacal releasing, a practice that comes from traditional astrology, which assists the native in understanding her past life chapters as well as the upcoming one(s). I stumbled on one of Patrick Watsons videos about a year ago, and even though astrology is one of my long-running. This is an unconscious process, but people with this placement are capable of extraordinary intellectual achievements. highly recommend him. It is encouraging to read your post. With these valuable insights we can evolve through wisdom and avoid making same mistakes over again that are caused by our deep weaknesses and insecurities. In the world of imagination, there is less analytical mind and logic required. When they succeed in doing so, they also receive divine support. Mercury in Pisces is a perfect placement for any profession that requires creativity, art, writing, but it is also wonderful for science, mathematics, spirituality, healing, pharmacy, to mention some possibilities. For entertainment purposes only Trust in your intuition, and be open to new perspectives and ways of thinking. Learn More. Meditation is very helpful to harmonize and strengthen a healthy connection between mind, body, and spirit. I ended up booking a reading with a different astrologer who said a lot of the same things (and a lot of new) but way more fleshed out and edifying. I have this placement in Pisces ascendant conjunct with Venus. Please comment & share the article with your friends using social media buttons below. If an undignified Jupiter is further ill-guiding Pisces Mercury, people with this set of combinations are able to generate various mental tricks to fool people for their own benefit. This tendency seems to be stronger in a young age, as they mature, they find it easier to express themselves. Think in terms of information that flows to you. This will be a month of deep beliefs and a desire to reach the soul through our conversations. He helped me understand some of the conflicts I have been facing with family and career, and even some of the challenges my children have been facing during recent transits. As a result, they might miss important factors or data and tend to misunderstand the importance of statistical information. These celebrities are often humanitarians, using their platform to impact the world and fight for those in need positively. He gave me some really interesting, perspectives into my birth chart. My consultation went really well. The Mercury in Pisces placement refers to a womans empathy, artistic skill, caring, and support for others as being her strongest attributes. Mercury in Pisces has the tendency to soak in the entire world's subconscious ideas, and has a strong lack of discernment when it comes to to deciding what thought belongs to us, and what belongs to someone else. If they are in entrepreneurship, they are in danger of stepping on the wrong path and perform illegal actions in an attempt to generate more income. As the opposite sign of Virgo, the sign ruled by Mercury, this planet is in fall in Pisces. Dont forget that this placement too should be interpreted in the context of the horoscope as a whole. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Instead, it merely gives impulses that inspire to gain from the significances of Mercury through immature tactics. Please share some insights if the mercury in pisces gets supports with exalted venus in pisces. The negative side of Pisces is that it can be a slippery slopeif you get too absorbed in Piscean energy, you can end up as an addict or a martyr. Knowing all the aspects of your chart, like Mercury in Pisces, can help the way in which you communicate with others. In some classical scriptures, there is mentioned that a retrograde planet is so strong that is capable of overcoming its own weaknesses in the sign of fall even without the support of dispositor. 4) I accept Patrick Watsons right to refuse service and provide a full refund on the basis of my questions validity or other ethical concerns. I am very glad that it encourages you! They find it really difficult to analyze clearly and tend to just stay optimistic which can put them in danger to execute irrational decisions. The late great Albert Einstein, legendary singer/songwriter Elton John, and actress Emma Watson are examples of successful people with Mercury in Pisces. More specifically, these individuals are often tempred to chase unrealistic goals and overwhelm their cognitive abilities in the process. Jupiter rules over our higher knowledge and spiritual knowledge. A Mercury in Pisces woman is known for her sensitivity, empathy, and emotional intelligence. With this placement, your creativity knows no bounds. He's a really cool guy with great character. Moreover, they are able to produce very ingenious ideas and apply that in the material world to manifest their desired results. RyanHart.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. But they can also be moody and closed-minded. Very accurate description of my past and my future goals, fascinating discussion overall. All placements exist for a reason. A Mercury in Pisces transit signifies a desire to discover the unknown, to work with people from diverse cultures, to have an open mind about controversial issues, and then set an example for others. Even if they are prompted to support their statements, they often tell that they just felt that way or they thought it to be right according to faith. They are able to relate to what others are feeling, and they want nothing more than to be loved and cared for as well. zodiacal releasing. Communication Will Never Feel Funkier. The astrological cause for the timidness and technical malfunctions is the debilitated Mercury in his birth chart. Mercury can be in this sign when the Sun is in Aquarius, Pisces, or in Aries. This causes a lot of communication issues of various kinds. Thanks. I understand your concern. Mercury is the exact opposite of what a native of Pisces stands for. Pisces is a sign which indicates spirituality and a highly active subconscious mind which blesses its natives with highly abstract thoughts which are quite difficult to understand. Mercury in Pisces people like to take their time when asked a question. Pisces is the mutable water sign. They are polite and compassionate towards others.