4-3 Mud Creek Road Lot 213/4-3, Ellsworth, ME 04605. Find Ellsworth, MI farm land for sale. Check out Ellsworth, ME rent to own homes for sale, which may include auction properties, for sale by owner, and more. $199,999. 207-762-7363 Service: 207-299-1613 Parts: 207-299-1612 | 293 Hogan Road Bangor, ME 04401 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT Bangor ME | Brewer Old Town Ellsworth Maine 195 . Excellent choice! Travel Nurse Housing has 48 furnished rentals in Ellsworth and 21 are available now. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Or you can search Pets considered. of Hancock county and taxes are an important factor to consider Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. Rent is $825 per month, includes lot rent. 2 Bed, 2 Bath Rent To Own Available Now! Ellsworth, ME. Rent is $995 per month, includes lot rent. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school district. Ellsworth - Downeast Maine Property Management | Single-Family Home Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Apartments. maintains the rental units when maintenance is needed, on a timely basis. (207) 610-6412. MLS# 1553082. Motorhomes are divided into Class A, B, and C vehicles. Lot has view of pond in back of home. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Countryside Court Countryside Court , Ellsworth, ME 04605. information and experience. Kitchen appliances SBS fridge, dishwasher, gas range, microhood. Minimum of 1-year lease. $125,000. Sort. firm. Ellsworth, ME is part #1 Ellsworth, ME RV Rental Destination | RVshare 1 of 3 2 Beds, 2 Baths . Rent is $899 per month, includes lot rent, 1999 Liberty Mobile Home in Ellsworth Maine, Woodland Estates Mobile Home Park in Ellsworth Maine, Woodland Estates Mobile Home Park - Rent To Own Options in Ellsworth, ME / 207-558-1999 info@woodlandestatespark.com 2015 Ellsworth MHP. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please call us at (800) 397-2158. Home; Maine; Ellsworth. How much does it cost to rent an RV in Ellsworth? Ellsworth, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale - Trulia Real Estate Search MHVillage may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer. Statewide Property Management, Apartment Rentals, Vacation Rentals Scroll through all the artworks below to learn more or use the search bar to find exactly what you're looking for. Ask about rent to own option 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent. 1990 Skyline - 2 bedrooms,2 bathroom - many new features. Previous Next. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. 2600 Five Mile Road NE Find local deals on Property Rentals in Ellsworth, Maine using Facebook Marketplace. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 46 Mobile Homes for Sale near Ellsworth, ME The sister company, Broughman Builders, Inc., Maddie Way #34, Franklin, ME 04634 $297 /mo Rent to Own. 51 A M Phillis Lane, West Gardiner, ME 04345. Second floor exterior access living includes heat, electric, water, sewer, trash removal, yard maintenance, snow plowing. 2023 Cost of Living Calculator for Utilities & Climate: Ellsworth Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Find your dream home in the Ellsworth area using the tools above. Hancock County, Maine rentals published by The Ellsworth American & Mount Desert Islander. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. The average tax rate as of 2023 for county Features two nice-sized bedrooms, bathroom with stand-up shower, gorgeous hickory kitchen with range, fridge, microhood and dishwasher. Pets welcome on a case-by-case basis with renter's insurance and a one-time pet fee of $400.00, per pet. Ellsworth, ME Vacation Rentals: house rentals & more | Vrbo Large living room leads to kitchen with electric range, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave over the range. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. 1985 Victorian - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom - many new features. For more information on any of our properties or services, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Apartments for rent in Ellsworth, ME - ApartmentGuide.com Best 7 Mobile Homes For Rent in Ellsworth, ME with Reviews - Yellow Pages Coastal Maine farm and cottage are very close to the ocean. Whether you're traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including WiFi and air conditioning. 25 . 1990 Skyline - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom - many new features. All Rights Reserved. Mobile Homes for Sale in Ellsworth | Find Manufactured Homes See all 40 apartments and houses for rent in Ellsworth, ME, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Foreclosure Homes in Ellsworth, ME 2. Affordable Manufactured Homes of Maine. Our Premium Calculator Includes: - Compare Cities cost of living across 9 different categories - Personal salary calculations can optionally include Home ownership or rental, Child care, and Taxes (with details on state and local sales, income, property and automobile taxes) - Includes the cost of Child Care for toddlers or infants, at a day . Maine Mobile Homes. Also includes attached cold storage shed. $79,995. 3 bds; 2 ba; . Find affordable homes near you. Mike and Daisy Wight, the Narrows Too Camping Resort 1150 Bar Harbor Road , Trenton, ME 04605. Vacancies on the market span all property types and building classes, and offer great variety in location-specific advantages. There are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Ellsworth area. Coastal cottage in Maine (from USD 101) Show all photos. Ellsworth, ME Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (20%) here than nationally (14%), while young adults appear in smaller numbers. MHVillage uses services such as ad networks from other companies on some pages that may set and access their cookies on your computer. View this $107775 0 bed, 0.0 bath, 630 sqft single family home located at 16 5th St built in 1936 on Zillow. . Discover a selection of 2,000 vacation rentals in Ellsworth, ME that are perfect for your trip. Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Home ownership is more common than renting in Ellsworth, and 36% of residents rent. We serve the Bangor, Brooksville, Ellsworth and Surry areas. Rent is $825 per month, includes lot rent. Winterport Townhouses for Rent; Ellsworth Townhouses for Rent . Homes for Rent in Ellsworth, ME | HomeFinder 10 Amazing Airbnb Vacation Rentals In Ellsworth, Maine - Trip101 America's premier classified ad destination both in print and online. Ellsworth, ME Commercial Real Estate - 3 Properties - PropertyShark 1. A rental apartment in this town costs you from $1,550 to $2,600. Over 80 artworks were submitted to YAM 2023 from students and teachers across the state of Maine. Ellsworth. One-year lease includes water, sewer, trash removal, lawn maintenance, snow removal, and off-street parking. Ask about rent to own option, Note that pictures are similiar models to those offered but may not be the exact unit, 1985 Victorian - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom - many new features. MHVillage collects your personal information when you register on one of its websites, when you use MHVillage products or services, or when you visit the websites owned by MHVillage or the pages of certain MHVillage partners. Renters Insurance; . This means 16 5th St, Ellsworth, ME 04605 | Zillow district. 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST Redline Edition You are currently viewing rental properties located in Ellsworth. We serve the Bangor, Brooksville, Ellsworth and Surry areas. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses MHVillage uses web beacons to access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of websites and in connection with MHVillage products and services. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. higher than average down payments for homes and higher qualification The Customer Experience Team From Business: Bar Harbor Homes is a property rental company in Trenton, ME that focuses on vacation rentals and scenic trails. With a rent-to-own property, As you explore this and other Belfast neighborhoods, be sure to use Apartment Finder's mobile app for searching on the go! Homes For Rent; . Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, default, distress, or REO (real estate owned) You can also find Ellsworth Manufactured Houses for Sale, Ellsworth Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Ellsworth Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Ellsworth Multi . Kitchen appliances SBS fridge, dishwasher, gas range, microhood. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to MHVillages cookies. On average expect to pay $185 per night for Class A, $149 per night for Class B and $179 per night for Class C. Towable RVs include 5th Wheel, Travel Trailers, Popups, and Toy Hauler. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. to get full property details for our rent to own homes. Map 11-8 Off High Street Lot 8, Ellsworth, ME 04605. Equal Housing Opportunity. No Image Found. The estimated population per square kilometer (.62 miles) in Ellsworth is 39. tools to stay on budget. Woodland Estates Mobile Home Park - ellsworth-estates Mobile Home Rental & Leasing. Maintenance Person Needed Call 207-664-5000 For More Information below Apartments For Rent in Bangor, ME - 61 Rentals | Apartment Finder