Published by at 14 Marta, 2021. Juan: They're gone! Her throat was dry and her head hurt badly. Colleen laughed. She knew that the other Octonauts would be coming back soon, so she went up to the HQ where the Vegimals were preparing fish biscuits and kelp cakes. Dashi, what's wrong?" Calico Jack: How else will we take the Octonauts down if you aren't cooperating? "Where is Octonauts Season 5? What happened?" : r/Octonauts - reddit As she came into the Launch Bay, her jaw dropped. This will have absolu After a terrible tragedy, the Octonauts begin to fall apart. They were as bad as the top of them. Dashi Dog:Yeah, I guess so. The last thing she remembered was Dashi asking her what was wrong and comforting her. How low. Though it grows harder as students suspect something strange with the two girls, The Octonauts help a vaquita out of a fishing net. Inkling: First test! Eternal Tears Hopeless Ch III - I'm not me, an octonauts fanfic | FanFiction Eternal Tears Book Two: Hopeless Chapter IIII'm not me "And then Shellington was all like, 'It wasn't my fault!' Too bad for him!" They both shared a hearty laugh. Also any incorrect quotes and stuff. Kwazii, Peso into the Gup A! Then a whole big pile fell down, trapping him. Peso must have told him he needed to be in bed for a few more days, because Tunip was still in with him, keeping an eye on him I suppose. Calico Jack: You are still defending them? Barnacles Additional Tags: shellington - Freeform tweak shellingtonxtweak sheak jumping jellyfish Language: English Stats: Published: 2014-12-03 Updated: 2014-12-03 Words: 1063 Barnacles: I do[Tweak and Barnacles kiss][Shellington puts on Barnacles and Tweak's rings]All of the Octonauts:Bye guys!Enjoy you honymoon! Peso Stories - Wattpad From now on we'll all work on the Gups, not just you. Dashi: Shellington! He will experience what real life is like outside of his world. When we got there, Professor Inkling was already up and reading. Their diligent captain had come home. *stomach growls* Oh man! I'd have let you have a break if you just asked." I rolled over and tried to get back to sleep, but I couldn't. She went down to the Launch Bay, hoping for a good night's sleep for once. Barnacles screamed in pain and ran to join the rest of group who asked him if he was all right to which he answered yes. Also Tweak obviously wasn't well. Then when the crew was about to go on a mission for three days on the Ganges River, Barnacles finally decided to admit it saying "Guys, I've beenpoisoned by a snake." I do not own these characters. (All octonauts hear the radio come on)Captain Barnacles: Calling all octonauts! Shellington and Deborah have one in "New Year's". (Kwazii: But we didn't mean to.) Quiet! It was not in his plans to be a father, not even when he picked up those eggs that were near the octopod.oAn Au where Shellington is more brotherly with the Vegimals and they eventually have a father-son relationship. The title says it all- Octonauts one-shots! I am really sorry, granddad.. Calico Jack: Kwazii, what are you talking ab-. But when we were driving home, he crashed and fell into my arms. Matt said something that sounded vaguely like, Can I have my teeth back? What's wrong? He did however say that he hadn't tried to coconut milk medicine. Though as no no knows, two witches have been born into this world of magic. The venom will make me sick. But when half of the octonauts members and half of the paw patrol memb. Her head was burning hot, burning with fever. Tweak has a girlfriend, Anita, Kitsune has a husband, Akio, and Lekona has a wife, Blythe. "Oh no! Bless Shellington and Dashi and however many kids they have! I felt like I could throw up, but it didn't. Octonauts short stories - Madelyn Woods - Wattpad (The next morning)Barnacles (while peeking out of his window): Oh no! All the Junior Officers minus Kitsune. Shellington: Where is Dashi? [Translation: Super Super!] The Captain lifted her gently into his arms. [Tunip wakes up]Tunip: Buk duo doo {Translation:Thanks for waking me up, Barrot!] Usually it only lead to Shellington nuzzling dashi or just peso getting kissed by Kwazii. I just loose motivation and one project and switch to another so uh, yeah. In that same chapter, Shellington himself is. I feel better already. One day when the Octonauts were in China helping Min the Mapmaker collect special herbs in the Chinese Bamboo Forest, Barnacles wandered off from the group and discovered a snake which bit him in his left wrist out of self defense. It was the day before Christmas and the Octonauts were prepping for there Christmas decorations. Tweak needs to rest." He was too busy fixing up Shellington. Professor Inkling Octopus [hopping out of the chair]: Shellington,Dashi,Kwazii,Vegimals,time to go. You put on your sting proof gloves and help it! For the last few days, she hadn't been getting much sleep, always staying up late at night to get things clean and fixed for the next morning. She was always happy and never stressed. Before her arrival, though, it was Deborah (eighteen). Inkling told Peso and Tweak to put on some headphones and play some music in the Sick Bay with Tunip while he scolded the crew in the HQ.The rest of the crew was really really nervous because they never saw Prof. Inkling this mad. I nodded. Read to find o After an explosion happened in Shellington's lab. Eventually, she grew tired of the chatter. "The Realization" reveals that Shellington is bisexual. Barnacles: I think so too! (In the HQ)Inkling: Now, Shellington just like Captain and Tweak's wedding I can be the justice of the peace! Calico Jack returns to his ship, before any other Octonaut sees them. Dashi [blushing]: Thanks for caring, Shellington! Thanks to @thethirdweasleytwin for letting me use their idea. Shellington: Excuse me! Shellington: Professor, wait! Oh no, what's wrong? Barnacles & Tweak [in unison]: No, we are not, Kwazii! This will have absolu Kwazii becomes an overnight stand-up comedy sensation when he starts telling jokes about sea otters. The rest of the crew decided that Barnacles was more of a servant/butler than a friend causing him to become really really really exhausted. The crew has been slacking off lately leaving only Barnacles working harder. Example: "Shellydo gabada", spoken by Tominnow in "Heal", translates to "Shellington got better". He is hungry alright! Are me eyes playing tricks on me? Tweak opened her eyes to find herself in her room. I absentmindedly picked up my tool box and slipped on my tool belt, and we headed off to fix it. The Captain looked tired himself. She called Peso into the playroom and told him "We have an extreme emergency." She opened it and started to read. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. In "Blythe and the Risso's Dolphin", Tweak says she hopes she has as much fun as Blythe and Lekona once she gets married to Anita. You can't get away that easily Kwazii: Sorry granddad, I still want to have more adventures with the Octonauts. We'll try again tomorrowJuliana: Aww! Turns out this was not a good idea, as it causes his mental breakdown in "The Swell Shark". I looked down at where Kwazii was sleeping. "Then he started crying and felt himself going into unconsciousness. Thats not why Im here! It was true. We're sorry we overworked you. I ship kwazii and peso so much so why not make a fan fic Just some Octonauts drawings and some other things I've done over the past however long I've like the Octonauts. She reached up and put her hand on the button that allowed her to contact the Octonauts. Witchs have been wiped out for 3 decades. She stretched and was amazed to see she wasn't tired any more. Get inspired by our community of talented artists. You're really burning up!" The Scientist turned himself into a baby ott Kwazii and Peso have been the best of friends for a long time ever since they've been part of the octonauts. The answer is all that happens in this book! All you gave us was air tank blueprints on the first week. A few minutes later, the captain came into the Launch Bay. But they had to get it to the captain by sundown in the next four days or he'll die. When they went into the medical tent they gasped at the condition Barnacles was in saying, "Oh no! The Gups had been in a state and she had to clean them. Why did that snake bite me? Dashi knew she had to do something fast. ), Here i make oneshot ships and oneshots here. She was filled with dismay at the scene before her. Kwazii and Peso have been the best of friends for a long time ever since they've been part of the octonauts. (Juliana uses the Gup C's tow line to get the net off of the whales)Inkling: You have proved to us that you can do this, you are now Octonauts Juan and Juliana! The crew and the captain were back to normal. He tried to move the rocks, but he was to small. I am not afraid of risking my life. Because the crew has been lazy, they left the others that WERE working hard extremely exhausted. {Translation: Great Great!} Have you ever wonder what the octonauts do after they finish the episode? Boy, I was confused. Shellington: I'll be fine. In "Atlantis: The Lost Octonaut", Sarabi mentions "the time with the skateboard". Lekona asking people to settle things over a pint. This is a human Octonauts story, since those seem to be so popular. Everyone was like "Oh my gosh! She knew she wouldn't have to worry about anything now. Remember to hold onto the guide rope and stay together. So Peso decided to give Barnacles stitches and bandages for his wound and let him rest. Tweak: Over there! This leaves Kwazii and the Vegimals to plow the fields. They were shocked to see him in such a way but were even more shocked to see Peso,Tweak,Turnip and Prof. Inkling glaring at them. Inkling: NO! Are you OK Captain?" Inkling shouted. Dashi's Little Space part 3. Maybe I'm starting to like Shellington Anyways, Peso came back and saved his life! Hectic as it was, I got a journal to write my feelings down. The Octonauts reminisce about their first day on the job. This would be a whole night's work, she knew it. Tweak:I do! Tweak: Yes,Cap? Shellington really does deserve respect because he's a great Octonaut, because he already feels like an abysmal Octonaut. Tunip: Sheepa Cooopohn! He surveyed the chaos in shock, then saw Dashi with an unconscious Tweak in her arms. CONTAINS MILD KWASO, DASHNACLES, AND SHELLINGTWEAK. I wanted to cry. Meg is the adventurous tomboy to Finch's loving girly girl. Tweak is rebuilding the Octo-Repair station. They shocked Barnacles awake and made him laugh. But she has a fever. The Vegimals go in the Gup-Z2, with Tunip piloting it. Because of your selfish actions Barnacles ended up in the Sick Bay! I felt sick to my stomach, and it throbbed faster. The best, most cutest and binge worthy octonauts One-shots! He has a you are in trouble look. Yesterday, I had a glass shard shot into my stomach. Captain Barnacles cries these after shouting at Deborah in "Even the Best Fall Down Sometimes". He was asleep, but the hole in his stomach wasn't there anymore and he was no longer attached to an IV. Only Captain Barnacles, Professor Inkling, and Kwazii were there when I tried out. Then when he got into the HQ he had a lot of work piled on his computer. When I came into the playroom everyone else told me to lift really heavy weights. Barnacles decided one more round of assistance couldn't hurt but when he got into the ship he had a slight headache but he didn't care. Sometimes Barnacles even stays up all night just trying to get his extra large workload done. Margaret proceeds to. Want to join our next mission? Kitsune's name means "fox". Tweak makes phones for all the Octonauts (even though they are on the same ship.) Today, Dashi is leading us all on an expedition of another cenote and the caves connected to it. He was a tall, skinny lad in his late teens with overgrown chestnut hair and large round glasses, wearing a mint green jumper. "All right, Octonauts. To make it up to you we made a vanilla hot cocoa milkshake and some cookies. Octonauts Wiki:Fanon/Fake of Fanfic Stories by Tweak She had a little crush on the captain but she never had a great time to tell him. We rubbed our sore heads and then walked out of the door and headed for the lunch bay. We left you our work to do for us. I had this idea ONE NIGHT so the few octonauts fans here WILL stuffer with me. Those whales are trapped! Tweak sat next to her poor friend and asked him if he was all right and he replied he was so exhausted he couldn't stand and/or walk. Peso asked Shellington identify what kind of snake bit Barnacles and Shellington deduced it was an Inland Taipan which was said to be the most venomous snake in the forest. Inkling: Is everyone ready to watch Juan and Juliana learn? Kwazii: I know you are angry. We went up to sickbay and gave peso our notes. Inkling: Do you Barnacles take Tweak to be you're wife? But Peso reminded Barnacles he just woke up from a coma and needed to take it easy for a couple of days while the bruise on his paw healed. octonauts fanfiction pregnant | Promo Tim "Don't worry, Tweak. Thanks Captain!" Juliana: Wow! In "A Pirate's Tail", Kwazii mentions in his narration that as a teen, he had been through four years of "identity crises". "I'm already on it, captain!" Octonauts fanfic: Carly's first Chritmas part 1 - DeviantArt "Barnacles thought. An hour later, the Octonauts had made it to a white sandy beach, jagged black boulders dotted here and there, but with little intrusion from any form of life. There were bumps and bangs all over the Gup E, and as for the Gup B, driven by Kwazii well, it wasn't a pretty sight. She just so happens to be a fox. Dashi: OK! Barnacles blushes and he smiles and waves with a smile. Then, more people came until 2 people were left to come. You don't want to get stung so what do you do? Evidently all the Octonauts had worked hard. Loons typically only lay two eggs at once. Around the campfire that night the Vegimals made spicy algae burgers for the crew and bamboo for Min but Barnacles didn't feel well or hungry. In "New Squirrel in Town", it was updated with a "S" for. "Heal" reveals that Shellington is his surname, and his first name is Oliver. Peso, and Dashi are using the gups to transport supplies from the Octo-port to the Octo-repair station. OF COURSE I WASN'T GOING TO BE FINE! Juan: What does implications mean? I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. Then in the playroom he was seen lifting weights overworking himself to the point he was too weak to hold the weights or stand. If so this is a good fic for you we will get snipits of there life outside of TV there will be drama, love, but most importantly angst because I have no other way to cope with wanting to kill myself other than writing fanficon, TW - Self Harm - Self Hatred - Depression, Due to his depression and anxiety, Kwazii feels like he has no place on the team and turns to self harm as a coping mechanism. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Almost Sick. I have one question to ask you. 1. I got out of bed and walked to the door. But when she looked up they were under a mistletoe. Well, not for Peso, often too worried to even mutter a word even relating to love out to his close friend, Shellington. How about a squid has a hurt tentacle.What do you do? You saved meShellington:As long as you're safe, I'm okay! The Captain, Kwazii, Peso, Shellington and Dashi were all going out on a big mission. She was slipping into unconsciousness. Tweak: After I got married to Captain Barnacles, We did some stuff, and now I am pregnant! They think good things in life just come to them instead of being diligent. Chapter Two. Dashi hugged me and we finally arrived. Dashi had just come down to check something on the engines, but when she heard the sobs and saw the green bunny crying under the control panel, she rushed to her side to comfort her, her original purpose forgotten. Just random headcanons I came up with for the Octonauts. Barnacles (Over the loud speaker in the octopod): Attention Octonauts, Shellington and Dashi are getting married! Everyone: HIP HIP HOORAY! With nothing in their possession, the . Peso, and Dashi are using the gups to transport supplies from the Octo-port to the Octo-repair station. "I don't like this." I began flirting with boys My life was miserable. Kwazii along with Octo-Agents Pearl and Paani embark on a research mission. Shellington and Dashi get the fancy penthouse room! I am in love with you. He had extremely dark bags under his eyes and was consistently yawning. Case in point: Of the junior officers, Sarabi (eighteen). Her head was throbbing now and her paws were raw and exhausted from making all those suits. I revealed the pirate pie secret ingredient! Shellington: No. This work could have adult content. Implied with Elekai's father. Dashi quietly told peso of what had happened, then followed the Captain to the Sick Bay. When finally she got to bed, she slept like a log, but always had to get up early to get everything ready for a mission. I'm so happy now, but Shellington has a huge hole in his stomach. The pain medicine wasnt going to wear off for a while. Deborah is also the girly girl to Margaret's sporty, outspoken tomboy. This is something random that came to my head after reading other stories and my own imagination combining. Peso: Good morning Professor! Later we went down to see how Shellington was recovering after his surgery. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. I wanted to scream in pain. And dilemma. Shellington: I should give Dashi a cookie. just some stories i decided to write after an idea popped into my head the idea in question:shellington was in his lab working when tunip comes in and offers him a kelp cake then leaves the rest on the table shellington brings 2 more chemicals to work on when he trips and causes all 3 chemicals to fall onto the kelp cakes tunip comes to the table and takes them unknowing of it being infested with chemicals shellington panics and tells captain barnacles and so the 2 have to stop everyone from eating them but one of the crew members slips past and ends up eating a kelp cake. Surprises For The Octonauts Chapter 2, an octonauts fanfic - FanFiction.Net The other crew members don't know about Barnacles' claustrophobia. Barnacles told Tweak "I haven't slept for weeks. The Octopod! Dashi out!). And we decided since you just woke up from a coma you needed to take it easy for a while. After Barnacles finished his extra large workload for the day he flopped onto his bed and sighed heavily. *yawns*" because he felt tired which got everyone else concerned because they said "He didn't even touch his food. vegimals tweak dashi +9 more # 10 Octo-Oneshots by thethirdweasleytwin 6.3K 229 58 Based on @I'mTheKinderSurprise's story (go read their stories right now, they're amazing) He knows everything about medicine, but write it down just in case. "Heal" mentions an unspecified incident that caused Deborah to cut pickles out of her diet. Both Juan and Juilana: Kill it! Ever going into work only to have your boss tell you that he's basically trading you away? Ever since I was a baby, I was made fun of because I was the "dwarf". Are you OK, Matt? she asked, her eye on the road. Min quickly heated some water and boiled the flower into an elixir. So Barnacles said "I'm going to head into bed early. Do you need something to eat? It must've been venomous. Captian Barnacles: (yawns) Octonauts who sounded the octo alert? Help is on the way!" If we had realized""Don't worry about it Cap! Professor Inkling :Barrot could you ask Shellington for his magnifying glass. I do not own the Octonauts. All of them: Awwwww. I am shamed. But it was worth it to get me here With the Octonauts. She took the brush and tool kit from the side and got to work. I had a crush on you and I love you so much" he kisses her again and he walks away. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/JuniorOfficers. Shellington has already healed from his emotional funk. Shellington took me to see a really pretty coral reef. Tunip was the first there. And why is he so pudgy? Kwazii: What's all the noise?I'm trying to workPeso: Tweak is pregnant! Kwazii: Yeow! Then he got stuck in the river unconscious on a floating log heading for the ocean due to the poison. Dashi: Shellington You-hoo! Shellington spends the majority of the Kelp Forest arc in bed with stomach flu. I opened it and walked slowly to the kitchen. She opened the Octo-Hatch and waved them off, then decided to design the suits that Captain Barnacles had been wanting for a while. Peso told him and Dashi that they should sleep. Deborah's father, a sexist, racist hypocrite who believes he's entitled to his children's love. "Wanna help me fix the hot cocoa machine on the gup x, it's been acting strange recently." Those are personal! Shellington: What? (Meanwhile)Tweak: I know i'm a tomboy type of rabbit but I know how to make you rock that wedding dress Dashi! Tweak flopped down on her bed, sighing heavily. He' As most octonaut fans know . After the creature report the show ends. (They go out of the octopod and into the hotel room)(Next Morning, the wedding day)Inkling: Shellington Sea Otter do you take Dashi Puppy Dog as your wife? "Captain, come to the Launch Bay quickly! (Translation: How exciting is that?) I hadn't even turned it on when he said, "Hey Tweak, couldn't sleep either, eh?" to himself when Kwazii noticed the bite mark on Barnacles's wrist was turning blue and purple. Almost upset. It just goes to show you that I can be the Justice of the Peace! The story starts with the Octonauts rebuilding the farm after the ring of fire incident. Being in the same area with your crush often means that its easier to ask them out, especially when the crush likes you back. Shellington Stories - Wattpad Cause if you are,I'll post you kissing on the internet. She lifted her head and saw on her bedside table a bunch of juicy carrots and a note. Are you alright? TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Tweak felt sick. No-one came to speak or check on him except Peso and Tweak. We follow Peso as he reluctantly joins the crew of the octopod. She was so distraught and her sobs were so long and loud, she didn't hear the Octo-Chute hatch open and someone come through. When the Octonauts became poor, they had to seek for a game called 'Murder Mystery', all of the Octonauts and Vegimals has to play the game in promise for a million doll. Was it you, Inkling, or was it Peso, maybe it was Barrot, no it was Tweak. Tweak and Shellington. (Looks)Peso: It's 2 babies, a Male Cub and a Female Bunny! Shellington and captain barnacles have been friends since childhood but shellington was never able to tell Barnacles his true feelings about him.. To be continued. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Peso sat up the unconscious polar bear and gave him the elixir. When Barnacles looked at her she gasped at the condition Barnacles was in,finally noticing how tired he looked. I promise to be true to you for better for worse, in sickness and in health. The crew started to tell him "Cap, we're sorry. When I swam back to the Octopod to get help, I started crying. There's something wrong with Tweak!" Inkling: My name is NOT Inkers! Inkling: Oh my! But one day tweak was walking around the octopod until she bumps into barnacles and his eyes widen. Shellington: Still since i'm the groom i'll get to run the wedding Inkers! (Video Game), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, #JusticeForTheRandomPolicemanNikolaiShot'sFamily, I Feel Bad For You If You Actually Read These, Shellington (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles is sent to the real world by accident, Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles/Shellington (Octonauts), I Wrote This Whilst Listening To Radiohead And It Shows, Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons, focus on the relationships within the crew, but the Yandere is a Penguin with medical knowlage, Warning: This fic doesnt include any chic bandaids, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types. And he took Barnacles to the Sick Bay. I closed my journal and placed it with the books. It had been a long day and she was exhausted. Tweaks POV: I rolled over and stretched. I'm fine now!" The others are being lazy because they thought they didn't need to work hard. Just remember to ask me if you need a break instead of just slacking off.