46 Average Credits $56,810 Average Tuition* 84.33% . The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) CHOICE program is designed for individuals working in health care who want to further their career in the field of nursing. The Loretto Heights School of Nursing is one of the three schools at Regis' College for Health Professions. The Department of Nursing has an application fee of $65 for U.S. residents. CPU Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i3 processor or equivalent. Transcripts sent directly to Regis University will not be considered in the application process. Detailed application instructions and program requirements are below. I am going to try to keep my response factual and leave my (strong) emotions out of it. Our policy regarding prerequisite courses is as follows: At least three of the four prerequisite science courses including labs must be completed by the application deadline. Alternate versions of Windows 10, such as Windows RT and Windows 10 S, are NOT supported at this time. Administrative Assistant, Anderson College of Business and Computing Yes. How many applications do you receive and how many do you accept? We seek to provide opportunities to identify personal values, to be socially responsible and to develop competence in nursing practice and leadership in the provision and transformation of health care for the betterment of society. Our graduates are recognized for their knowledge, competence, compassion, ethics and leadership abilities. Prerequisites may be taken at any regionally accredited institution. Regis University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). CAF are part-time employees hired to teach specific clinical rotations and are . To apply to the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, you will need: The first step in the application process is to contact an admissions counselor, who can evaluate your prior learning credit, provide information regarding financial aid and tuition assistance and help you through the entire application process. It has given me a greater depth of understanding to my field of nursing and has developed . When you choose Regis, you join a closely knit community with big university benefits. At 92%, our NP exam pass rates exceed national average *. Regis University 2023. Does Regis offer financial aid to Accelerated BSN students? You might be attracted to the average salary for nurse practitioners - $118,000, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This includes, but is not limited to, VMWare, Parallels, Citrix workspace, virtual disks, streamed images, etc. Classes are offered in an adult learner-friendly format and can be taken during 8-week, 7 weeks, or 5-week periods. Students complete 58 credit hours before starting the BSN program major requirements, which may be completed at any regionally-accredited institution. 2 Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) Course Reflection Through the DNP program, I have gained significant insight into the practice. Can I take ________ course for _______ course? We generally receive 250-350 applications for each term. Classes were uplifting and hands-on, professors are great and class sizes are ideal. Transfer credits accepted. Summary: The Academic Dean of the Young School of Nursing at Regis College is responsible for the administration and oversight of all academic programs within the School of Nursing. The Loretto Heights School of Nursing has an application fee of $50 for U.S. residents. Students complete over 750 hours of clinical education to learn hands-on skills in real health care settings. Bailey Brurud - Nursing Student - Regis University | LinkedIn Three of the four sciences must be complete to be considered for guaranteed admission. Administrator-level account permissions (, Hard drive: 2GB or higher available space, RAM: 8GB or higher recommended; 4GB required, Webcam (no virtual cameras or phones as cameras), Microphone (no headphones, no virtual mics). Visit our, Eligibility for all BSN programs is pending the successful completion of the Essential Functions and Safety Forms. A student who receives a grade of C- or below is ineligible for guaranteed admission consideration. Karen Cummins, PhD, MSN, FNP-BC. Regis is the only modern, Jesuit Catholic university in the Rocky Mountain region, but Rangers can live and learn anywhere. The School of Nursing is particularly interested in applicants from underrepresented groups. Both classes and clinical rotations are held during the week, Monday through Friday. All science prerequisites must include a lab component. Pediatric Nursing Clinical Affiliate Faculty Job in Denver, CO at Regis Do my prerequisites have to be complete when I apply? One of the main reasons I decided to get my masters at Regis was the small class sizes and individualized attention from faculty. Total enrollment for all degrees including nursing programs is 7,907. The average annual salary for registered nurses is between $52,080 to $111,220 a year. The Accelerated BSN schedule includes three semesters. We further encourage the application of knowledge and Judeo-Christian principles to search for better solutions, greater truth and a more just existence for the health and well-being of society. Position Type. Registered Nurses (RN) throughout the country and in Colorado can expect a favorable job growth of 15 percent from 2016 to 2026 which much faster than the average . Courses taken from humanities, literature, anthropology or history departments, for example, will not be accepted. #3: Top Online Nursing Educator MSN Programs, 2020, Prelicensure students complete 630 hours of clinical experience to ensure they achieve hands-on experience, All Regis nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). $37 Hourly. The top candidates are selected for admission to each program, and a small group of competitive alternates are also selected. *Students can take either Human Anatomy/Lab and Human Physiology/Lab as a sequence or a combinedA&P I/Lab and A&P II/Lab as a sequence to fulfill this requirement. Nursing Program Stats at a Glance for Regis University . Prerequisites | Admission Criteria | Guaranteed Admission Policy. Any remaining prerequisites should be planned or in-progress by the deadline. At Regis, our mission is to create a better world through education. We use facilities as far north as Longmont United Hospital and Boulder Community Hospital and as far south as Sky Ridge Medical Center and Parker Adventist Hospital. Server version of Mac OS X is not supported. How do you calculate repeated course work into the GPA? Where can I take Health Care Ethics? All four science courses must be completed by the program start date. We accept online courses for prerequisite requirements as long as they meet the following criteria: completed at a regionally accredited institution, meet the semester hour and grade requirements, and contain a lab component, if required. Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Clinical Affiliate Faculty Health Care Ethics is offered online at Regis University every eight weeks. Assistant Dean for Graduate Programs, Professor, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Nursing Programs, Associate Professor, Director of RN-BSN and MS Leadership Programs, Associate Professor, Director of Clinical Simulation, Assistant Professor. Regis College (Massachusetts) - Wikipedia nursebunny999. All prerequisites, including the four science courses must be completed by the program start date for those admitted. A general philosophy course such as Introduction to Philosophy does not fulfill the religious studies prerequisite requirement. The final 180 hours will be spent shadowing a clinical preceptor at a selected site. All campus-based nursing students are required to bring a laptop to class. If a health care ethics course is completed at an institution other than Regis University, then the student must also complete an online module to fully complete our requirement. It is imperative that all of this information is included in detail within your NursingCAS application. A minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA is required to apply. We accept transfer students on a space-available basis. Regis Universitys Accelerated BSN program offers students the opportunity to complete the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in one year. The university is located in greater Boston and offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional studies degree and certificate programs via on campus, fully online, and hybrid formats. Campus Location: Northwest Denver Campus. . Labour College - Wikipedia Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - Regis College Weston, MA 02493-1571. Online Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Do Advanced Placement (AP) courses taken in high school count toward prerequisite requirements? You will be connected with your financial aid counselor upon acceptance to begin this process. A complete health history and physical examination record indicating that the student is physically able to meet the objectives of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program, and is appropriately immunized is required after admission to the program. Please do not upgrade to this version until it has been approved by ExamSoft. RN to MSN Degree Program | Online at Regis University Education Programs | Regis University Please compute for densityLand Area: 35,000 square meters D= Population/area Population: 1215 D= 1215/35,000 sq= 0 sq THUS: For every 100 sq, there are 3 persons living on it. For onsite support, and in order to back up the answer files to a USB drive, a working USB port is required (newer devices may require an adaptor). For specific prerequisites,view the application requirements. The following requirements apply for exams with ExamID or ExamMonitor enabled: The upcoming Apple macOS 11 (Big Sur) expected in October 2020 has not been certified as compatible for use with Examplify for Mac.