To his credit, he took to Twitter with some self-deprecating humor: "Turns out my inner crab got the better of me with TV producer in 09. ", "Busta Rhymes came into a jersey shop I managed in Atlanta and got pissed off that I didnt have a hat in his size. 742. numanoid 5 yr. ago. But in true Chase fashion, the comedy star told "CBS Sunday Morning" with a laugh in February 2022, "I don't give a crap! 20-year-old me had no idea who he was and didn't read either one of his books, so I replied, 'I actually haven't read them I'm just here picking up an extra shift for the store.' Considering how much we already had to fix, the last thing we wanted to do was pointlessly replace perfectly good toilet seats. I was 19 at the time, had severe health issues, and had also traveled seven hours from home to photograph the show. Jordan seemingly decided to prove Chamillionaire's claims wrong, as years later, he was seen posing with fellow rap artist 2 Chainz in an Instagramsnap. in the history of the NBA. 'She was not really friendly to anybody and just . Watch popular content from the following creators: Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), Nora(@noradonz), Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), missevelyndale(@missevelyndale), Jamie Gore Pawlik(@actressindistress), Garry(@hellogarry), Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), Kaitlyn Dawn(@dusktildawnmedia), Arianna(@arianna_dalessio . ", Unfortunately, Minaj's view of Carey quickly changed when the pair reunited as "American Idol" judges in 2012 and infamously clashed on set. "I kind of expected him to say no, so I wasn't mad if he said no. The latter beef started in Aspen, Colorado, where Hilton reportedly berated Richards in front of Rinna. Then, they walked out. J Stewart correct to give me kicking.". Squash their unsettling first meeting she did, as the two actors met once again at the 2011 SAG Awards just weeks later where Michele took the time to pose for a photowith Steinfeld. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Now, that's a really bad celebrity encounter. The 57-year-old Australian photographer, who ran celeb photography business Big Pictures in . ", Davidson didn't take kindly to the remarks. VILMA SANTOS - Star for All Seasons Vilma Santos has this piece of advice for younger stars who are involved in controversies of being unprofessional. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Keep in mind, i was NINE YEARS OLD. Very histrionic and disrespectful when all I was trying to do was get my work done so I could head home. 431. lone_wolf_eclipse 5 yr. ago. How could you dare give that generation worse s**t than they already have in their lives? !itunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lucas-jacob-hour/id1437191344spotify: https://t.co/tNSEgC8Af9Follow u. He said something fucked-up, which was my dad wasn't 'raising me right.' ", Maher must not have been too perturbed by the comments as he didn't respond, but the comic did crack a, um, joke at Bourdain's expense just weeks after his death by suicide. He ended up smacking my phone out of my hand I'll never watch another movie with him in it again. ", Someone who disagreed with Grande's claim? ", Chase, of course, has long been accused of controversial behavior on set, with his former "Community" co-star, Donald Glover, allegedly being the target of racist jokes, as show creator Dan Harmon told The New Yorkerin 2018. Parents usually tip $100 or more at the end, but she didn't tip at all. While promoting his new film at the time, "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" He even said to me, 'What are you doing here?' Carnie Wilson, a member of the group Wilson Philips, is one such celebrity who had a poor experience as a guest on Stern's radio show back in 1999. He ordered a drink for himself and a house red for her, so I turned to her and asked if she preferred cab or merlot. "Sharon Tate was very rude to me once. Katrina Kaif. ", "I met Ginnifer Goodwin at Disneyland. 1. Rinna detailed her experience to other cast members, and she confronted Hilton about her apparent behaviorwhen the group returned to Beverly Hills. with his reign being over. Answer (1 of 1251): Christina Aguilera, no doubt. '", "I used to be a bartender at a hotel, and Vivica A. With tongue." I don't care how famous you are, be nice to people like waiters and bell hops. One star she couldn't say anything positive about? The most famous story about her happened way back in 1998, so she might be much nicer now. He also yelled at fans fortalking during a 2016 concert and allegedlyspat on fans beneath his Toronto hotel room in 2013. ", Stars Who Revealed The Rudest Celebs They Ever Met, Dia Dipasupil, John Phillips/Getty Images, Gregg Deguire, Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images, Rachel Murray, Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images, Alberto E. Rodriguez, Tommaso Boddi/Getty Images, Alberto E. Rodriguez, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images, DFree/Shutterstock, Kevin Mazur/Getty Images, Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock, Fred Duval/Shutterstock, Jesse Grant/Getty Images, the other boasts some of the most arrogant and shady of A-listers, not being the friendliest person among Hollywood's elite, celeb who was banned from the comedian's studio, infamously continued "I don't know her" comments, we don't foresee this duo collaborating again, she confronted Hilton about her apparent behavior. They quickly yanked their dogs away from me and yelled at me. Alec Baldwin. Bourdain added, "He's a classic example of the smirking, contemptuous, privileged guy who lives in a bubble. " Jeff Goldblum. Many audience members believed she was quite dismissive of Sir Ian McKellen. I've met four celebrities in my life: AnnaSophia Robb, Drake Bell, Nappy Roots, and Scott Eastwood . SHARE. While filming "Mission: Impossible 7" in December 2020, Cruise was recorded yelling at crew members over COVID-19 safety protocols not being followed, per The Sun. When my manager got to Hugh, the conversation went something like this: Manager: 'Hello, Mr. Grant, my name is' Hugh: 'Oh, FUCK OFF.' Leah Remini and Tom Cruise are both known for their affiliation with the Church of Scientology, but that's where their similarities end especially given their wildly different views on the controversial religious organization. There was a lot at stake at that point," he told Empire magazine, the Los Angeles Timesreported. He flew in private with a 13-person staff, including personal chefs, assistants, trainers, manicurists, and dietitians. Celebrities Behaving Badly Lists about famous people caught acting like entitled jerks or even committing real offensesprobably expecting to get away with it. Cindy's favorite celebrity encounter, however, was Criminal Minds star Matthew Gray . Tim Meadows - rude, very disinterested. Lisa Kudrow. Remini's made it her mission to reveal the abuse and trauma she and others have allegedly suffered at the hands of the church, while Cruise has remained a committed member. The kicker was when she walked in, they gave away all of my other tables so she didnt have to wait for anything. I know how to approach another celebrity. Justin Bieber has a huge fan following and that comes with a huge responsibility. As pal Richard Jones once told Texas Monthly, "You just need to remember that Tommy's got a lot of cowboy in him. 2022-03-22 | 1 tim 11 min + So if you want to see which celebrity has a good or bad reputation, then check out this article. ", "My sister was a cook at a nice resort in Canada one time, Maria Bello's assistant called in, saying she was coming with a bunch of guests and they wanted a certain type of bread served with their meal. ", Ready to get to the bottom of this rumored feud,E! Justin Bieber is the king of horrible celebrity encounters. According to a report on Mid-day, Katrina Kaif once created quite a scene in an aircraft when an airhostess tapped her and woke her from her sleep to ask her to fasten the seat belt. Between his sultry voice and dashing looks, the Irish actor won our hearts as James Bond in the late '90s. He's got a cowboy's skepticism about people he doesn't know.". He's well known for losing his cool with fans and being downright disrespectful to them. So this is kind of rudeness. And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'" She has a proven track record in writing viral-type content with 60+ million views on articles written for the Richest and viewership in the Top 1% for the year 2014 on Buzzfeed. He also humiliated a girl just because she didnt know the verse to one of his songs. LAX worker reveals the RUDEST stars she's met including Kendall Jenner 1/24/2022. Gene Simmons may look scary with all the makeup he wears as the bassist in KISS, but nobody would have thought he'd be rude to the elderly. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! secretagentman She's the one who always speaks her mind, tends tofall in public, and is just generally viewed as super relatable by her fans. The other guests didnt even try to approach her or anything she was just mad that they dared to sit at a neighboring table. We'd usually comp his order since the entire shopping plaza would instantly show up and stack a line out the door and around the corner. On one side are thestars everyone loves working with, while the other boasts some of the most arrogant and shady of A-listersthat popular peers simply can't stand. Follow her (not in real life) but on Twitter @britasweet. James Corden Reveals The RUDEST Celeb He's Ever Met: 'Just Pushed Me Out The Way'. The reality TV star dished on how he and his girlfriend were 'targeted' by the celeb at the first A-list party they ever went to. She was also featured on several episodes of "The Naked Truth" in the mid-'90s, another experience she wasn't fond of thanks to the show's star Tea Leoni. A day later the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel called and said that Ms. Lopez had complained. ", "I met Patrick Stewart backstage at a comic book convention when I used to work for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The headline-making incident caused some to quit, and the overall public response was mixed: Some approved of the movie star's message, but others found the rant to be abusive coming from someone in a position of power. "I was dying to meet Jason Momoa and I finally got the chance to at an after party for a indie movie he was in. The Fitoor actor yelled at her for touching her and made sure . But unfortunately, not everyone's on-set experience with Myers has been positive. I was so sad! "The original thread I read that inspired my post was about people complaining about 'bad celebrity encounters' and halfway through, it felt like the people approaching the famous people in the story were the rude ones, not the celeb, and so it made me a little sympathetic to people who have the limelight on them all the time," John said . 1. "When I walked in, the producer Gary said, 'Step over here and wait for Howard,'" she explained (viaET). Shatner was notoriously the rudest famous person for a couple decades. On iPad mini most of the time, colleague tried to say hello to him and he ignored her. ", Pete Davidson has had his fair share of celebrity feuds, and one of his sparring partners is no stranger to controversy. "I met Steve Jobs at MacWorld in 2003. "I was blindsided. Ya know how hes super nice and sweet on TV and says he loves meeting his fans? ", While the thought of the two stars fighting for their good side may sound hilarious, we aren't surprised Grande won this round. While staying at the luxury hotel Melia Duesseldorf, Jennifer Lopez got one of the maids fired from her job. I witnessed it, I've been a recipient of it on a small level, and I've been told of similar abuse by his former girlfriend, his employees, and his friends. That's just plainmean. My dad wasn't a huge Kiss fan, but he appreciated their music and told Gene something along the lines of, 'Awesome concert, thanks for the show.' ", "Barry Bonds is a huge dick too. Check out the meanest celebrities according to fans below. Jason walked in and few people started talking to him; once they passed I bought a beer and . So when we went up to him to have our book signed/pic taken, he sighed and rolled his eyes, saying, 'Oh my GOD, please let this be the last one! Unfortunately, it seemsthe legendary player's intensity on the court has sometimes translated off of it,as well which huge fan andrapper Chamillionaire realized following an alleged incident with the basketball giantin 2009. "So every episode, rehearsing was hell, and taping was hell. At the end of the evening as Piven was leaving the restaurant, he commented to the manager, Thanks for nothing. Jeremy also allegedly left Season one of Entourage as a tip for the waiter. Although their accounts are unverified, these stories are entertaining to read. Simmons denied the entire situation in a series of since-deleted tweets, which included the message: "LOOK, I HAVE A MOTHER, TOO." "EASILY John Mayer I met him at an awards show over 10 years ago, and he would not stop quoting a sexist joke from South Park. Kylie said, 'I dont do pictures while Im eating.' Major yikes. Have you ever met a celebrity that you. The lifeguard station was converted into the green room, so it had a very small and tight winding staircase. His comedy is hilarious, but fans are saying James Corden is mean in real life. ", The two seem to have made amends, though. The pint-sized crooner even combated the claims in a 2014 appearance on the Australian radio show"Mike E & Emma." Once Justin was seen hitting the paparazzi by his car and didn't even check up on that guy. 270. He was reportedly made his fans upset a number of time. So, what did Grant have to say about this? Such a tool. "I called her up. This rock hearted act by the "Be kind" star almost got the waitress fired. 10. He also said to the 15-year-old female employees that he was going to 'buy the store and fire all of you c*nts.' "Insufferably smug," Bourdain said of Maher in 2016. ", "Once I met Mark Ronson at a music festival in the UK my ex-boyfriend was a huge fan, so he asked for a picture. Because of an autograph! Shady McGrady". Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock. "I turn into a huge a**hole." And literally this arm went on here and just pushed me out the way. They purposely did it.". collapseologist. I was stationed at the front of the house and heard yelling and a bit of commotion, then a flood of water bottles and a PA came rolling down the stairs.". According to ahotel worker in Dallas, before Janet Jackson entered the hotel, a group of her security guards came in to instruct everyone to stopwhat they were doing and stand behind a line with their eyes downward. One of the worst celebrity encounters was when a fan . How did Chaserespond? I would'nt really expect a guy with "shat" in his name to be all that nice.