Size and health guaranteed. A good breeder would want to see where the Shih Tzu will spend its days. Belleville, MI. I have a lot of happy customers and w. Items Included: 1 year health guarantee They are all liver chocolate and white. Size and health guaranteed. The price is negotiable. AKC Male Small Shih Tzu. $800. The Shih Tzu Cottage. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Of course, all puppies are kept up to date on all of their age-appropriate and vet recommended vaccinations, deworming, and vet visits. It's also free to list your litters and puppies for sale on our site. The Shih Tzu is a sweet and playful family companion. They have all been v. With the right nutrition, your puppy will grow up healthy and strong! ADN-519863. I have a lot of happy customers and will be happy to provide you with references. Toy Shih Tzu, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Ohio, SHILOH, USA. You can contact, . Shih Tzu. BY 2 February 2023 you don't have an extension for debugging plain text 2 February 2023 you don't have an extension for debugging plain text Call anytime Monday to Saturday. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple We have many Shih Tzu puppies for sale! Gender: . ADN-561586. Shih Tzu Litter of 5 Puppies FOR SALE near BELLEVILLE, Michigan, USA. We have a super tea cup Shih Tzu baby girl. Advanced Search. If not, I have included some online breeders below. I do my best to keep our prices at fair market value. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Take a look at the listings below. 2/26/23 Hi my name is Pat and my daughter and I are family shih Tzu Breeders in Belleville. family shih Tzu Breeders in Belleville. In addition to this, all puppies are sold with a one-year health guarantee as well. Tags: Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in BELLEVILLE, MI, USA. SHILOH, OH, USA. Tri color, white, brown, black good full wavy coat, non shedding , very sweet natured. She is 9 weeks now and 1 lb. My phone number is 248 773 9858, Items Included: Vet checked Gray. Our girls are $1,600 OBO and our boys are are $1,500 OBO. We did NOT receive any payment or incentive from any of the Shih Tzu breeders that we have listed. Toledo, OH. The Shih Tzu is a sweet and playful family companion. We were recommended by Beth Bouverette a vet in Ann Arbor because she has provided care for some of our clients. ADN-561585. As for socialization puppies are introduced to household objects and a variety of sights and sounds. Its cash and carry when picking up your new family member. Shih Tzu Dogs and Puppies From Michigan Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Highly Veterinarian recommended with many references at your request. In addition to this, it is also important to put research into a dog breeder to make sure that they are reputable before buying a puppy from them. He is a liver and akc. No matter what breed of dog, this breeder prides themselves on breeding dogs that are healthy, happy, and have great temperaments. She is 9 weeks now and 1 lb. PetSmart Charities, of purebred Shih Tzu. Toy Shih Tzu, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Mississippi, LAUREL, USA. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, CURRENT SEARCH:Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in Michigan (MI), USA, Shih Tzu Puppies and Dogs around the world, Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in BELLEVILLE, MI, USA, Toy Shih Tzu for sale in louisiana Tiny Shih Tzu for sale in Louisiana Tiny Toy shih tzu for sale, Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in LAUREL, MS, USA, Chinese Lion Dog, Chrysanthemum Dog, Shih-Tzu, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Michigan, BELLEVILLE, USA. Call anytime Monday to Saturday. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via ADN-562884. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Tags: Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in LAUREL, MS, USA. Born 2/2/23 Two boys and 4 girls. He is well loved on and loves cuddles. She is 9 weeks now and 1 lb. Your email address will not be published. Puppies are all seen by a vet around every two weeks to ensure that they are healthy and developing properly as well. Shih Tzu Puppy For Sale in BELLEVILLE, MI, USA. Mama is a 11lb first generation Shorkipoo (shihtzu, Yorkie, Poodle mix). Get in touch with breeders, and ask them questions about the Shih Tzu breed, and what it takes to own the Shih Tzu. Connect with us! I want you to buy with confidence so we are now including a 1 year health guarantee. Tags: Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in SHILOH, OH, USA. www.WeLoveDoodles.com, 6 Best Shih Tzu Breeders in Michigan! Website: Shih Tzu Cottage. Amazing Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Ohio, SHILOH, USA. . As with any dog breed, it is always important to do your research into the dog breed that you are thinking about bringing into your home before actually doing so. Shih Tzu Puppy - Beautiful Brindle Female 581.33 miles. He or she will also join his or her breed in other breed-related performance events. Toy Shih Tzu, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Louisiana, WINNSBORO, USA. Born 10/18/22 I also have 1 boy left. Change Location. Alerts. This Shih Tzu breeder places an emphasis on temperament and trainability when it comes to her dogs. More. You can make me aware of a specific size if that's important to you. Shih Tzu. SHIH TZU PUPPIES, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near California, MONTCLAIR, USA. She is impressed with how healthy the are. Be owned by a Shih Tzu today! Once puppies are born they are well cared for and are properly socialized from a young age. They can come with papers proving them to be pure breed and giving you breeding rights but there is an additional fee for those services.. He does great with the other puppies and kids. BERRYVILLE, VA, USA. Your email address will not be published. Additionally, this breeder has some prior experience in the veterinary field, so it is safe to say that all of their dogs are well cared for. be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18 Most well-established Shih Tzu breeders have social media pages, so check out the social media pages of the Shih Tzu breeder to learn what previous customers are saying about the breeder. This litter of 6 little Shih Tzus is just perfect! Loving disposition, shots and worming up to dateCKC REG. Teacup shih Tzu Girl, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Louisiana, WINNSBORO, USA. Therefore, you must choose right when buying the Shih Tzu puppy. Take time to do your research, and work with a reputable breeder. Breeder Location City: Comstock Park, MichiganBreeder Zip Code: 49321. To ensure that her puppies have great temperaments and are ready to go to their forever homes, this breeder specializes in all of her puppies extensively from an early age. ADN-562884. Of course, all puppies are also kept up to date on their vaccinations and deworming, and they are also seen by a vet before going to their new homes. There are 6 males and 4 femal. Looking for a Shih Tzu breeder in Michigan to pick up your dream puppy? This is yet another relatively small and home-based Shih Tzu breeder located in Michigan. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. We had our expected litter for February. Jesse. ADN-562666. This adorable prince is friendly and well socialized and loves to play! A good breeder shows her dogs in recognized conformation shows. This includes socialization to cats, children, other dogs, and a variety of environments and stimuli. The price is negotiable. 3/1/23 Hi my name is Pat and my daughter and I are 100 mi. Similar ads. Filter Dog Ads Search . Beautiful Shih Tzu Female, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Ohio, SHILOH, USA. You can also filter the searches with the sex and age of the dog that you want. 100 mi. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. Talking to your vet about what food is best for your puppy is important, as every dog is different. ADN-519863. PuppyFinder.com Community. We've connected loving homes to reputable breeders since 2003 and we want to help you find the puppy your whole family will love. Color. 11/6/18 Hi my name is Pat and me and my daughter are family shih Tzu Breeders in Belleville. Puppies are also sold with a one-year health guarantee. Registered Shih Tzu Puppies Ready to Go Home. This user's identity has not been verified. internet. Phone Number. Default . 1 male and 1 female shih tzu puppies for sale. This is also where the Shih Tzu puppies are socialized from the start of their lives to ensure that they are ready to go to their forever homes at 8 weeks old. You can reserve your puppy with a deposit. Loading . PetzLover helps you to find your lovable pets to your home. As a result, this breeder takes great care of her dogs and they are all kept up to date on their vet visits, vaccinations, and deworming. Pick up . Sunny. Explore BREEDS. ADN-519863. They are are akc. Socialization is also very important to this Shih Tzu breeder, so you can be sure that you are getting a well-socialized puppy when getting a Shih Tzu puppy from this breeder. Puppy. Breed: Shih Tzu. Highly Veterinarian recommended with many references at your request. FIND PUPPIES. Gizmo the chocolate liver We strive to produce high quality, purebred Shih-Tzu puppies from AKC. We breed for the purpose of providing people the opportunity to have one of these sweet babies as a member of the family. Of course, this means that all dogs are kept and raised within the breeder's home, and they are kept away from the kennel life. I have a lot of happy customers and will be happy to provide you with references. This user's identity has not been verified. $3000 obo, or $2000 for dog only (dog only option still includes vest/badge and Kong collar). This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Born 9/26/22 and will be ready for Thanksgiving. A good breeder doesnt breed too many puppies to earn so much. She is very active and health. Shih Tzus make the perfect little cuddly pet for many people out there. I do my best to keep our prices at fair market value. family shih Tzu Breeders in Belleville. Call anytime Monday to Saturday. Welcome. Available PUPPIES. The size and behavior of the father or mother of the Shih Tzu puppy will tell you a lot about what your Shih Tzu will likely grow up to be like. Find a Shih Tzu puppy from reputable breeders near you in Michigan. To ensure that her puppies are well-rounded and have great temperaments, puppies are all socialized extensively since birth. Both of the parents are around 3lbs. I have 3 boys and one girl available. This adorable prince is friendly and well socialized and loves to play! So gentle and affectionate. A natural, whole foods diet greatly extends the life of a Shih-poo. Unless your looking for breeding rights then its a flat rated price of $2000 for either gender. An unhealthy or badly-behaved Shih Tzu puppy will cause you a lot of trouble over its lifetime. Advanced Search. They will go home with first round of shots, a leash . Ready for a forever home - 1500. She is impressed with how healthy they are and is sending customers our way. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed