w/ Springfield Armory Logo. BadAssOptic.com is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates, AvantLink, Impact Radius & ShareASale Affiliate Programs, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees. AR-15 Pistol. views and opinions of Springfield Armory. Be picky with what you add onto your Saint. The SAINT offers upgraded features where they matter most. It is easy to install, and provides a great way to customize your rifle. But if you are like me and want to explore what changes you can make to turn this PCC into something better then you are at the right place. Springfield Saint Victor FDE 556 Nato 16" Barrel - $979 The Springfield Saint is probably the hottest AR on the market right now and for good reason. The Springfield Armory Saint is the baseline gun. I tried different grips at my local gun shop and decided on the Magpul Angled Fore Grip (AFG) for its comfort. The Midwest Industries G4M Handguard is what everyone has been talking about lately. All Pistol Parts; Pistol Barrels; Pistol Frames; . PewPewPR - Springfield saint edge pistol - $2300 / Nueva Es multi calibre (11 registrados) Bulto 3 magazines Mira (Vortex razor amg uh-1) NO CAMBIOS!!! For increased capabilities in the targeting section, especially to cope with various lighting situations, it is essential to add a great optical sight to your Springfield Armory gun. Another great feature of this trigger is the M4 Bow. This one has a low profile design with spring-tensioned legs. Midwest Gun Works Gunsmiths can offer you the knowledge and skill that your Springfield Armory firearm deserves. PISTOL: SPRINGFIELD ARMORY MODEL SAINT VICTOR PISTOL, SEMI - AUTOMATIC, 5.56 NATO, MATTE BLACK, NOT INCLUDED, 8'' Specific details; UPC: 706397926120: The pistol is also delivered with a stabilizing brace. Will a BCM bcg fit in a Springfield Saint pistol? This lightweight handguard comes with a M-LOK compatible rail which is long enough to have seven sides of M-LOK slots. Description: LNIB SPRINGFIELD SAINT VICTOR PISTOL. Outfit your Springfield SAINT rifle with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure outstanding performance with every shot. This is where my Defense Mechanisms front QD attaches. SPRINGFIELD SAINT LOW PROFILE FLIP-UP REAR SIGHT AR5006 AR15 AR-15. These sights are a great option for those looking for a reliable backup sighting system. Accessories AR Parts Holsters Magazines Range . The Magpul MS4 is a beast. It is also very rugged and can withstand heavy recoil. Low round count. The Emissary bridges the best features of defensive and custom pistols. And the sights are steel flip-up sights that have the Springfield logo on top. Being a person alone in the wilderness every night, its imperative that I can effectively protect myself when staying in my camper trailer. Ive participated in this summer trailer living for four years now to run my isolated fly fishing guide services and outfitter business. The Prodigy from Springfield Armory takes the proven 1911 platform and enhances it with double-stack capacity and a performance-driven feature set. The lineup of Springfield SAINT for sale delivers the quality and premium features that a serious shooter will appreciate. Close newsletter Newsletter . Required fields are marked *. This new AR-style pistol is tricked out from the factory with accessories at a price well below its peers. There are other models, though, for people who want to buy an upgraded Saint. The gun has some great features including an M-LOK aluminum free-float handguard with patent-pending Springfield locking tabs for unlimited customization. That all changed with the launch of the Saint, which quickly gained the reputation of a highly dependable off-the-shelf AR-15. All-metal, CO2-powered, semi-automatic airgun, 2022 Springfield Armory.All Rights Reserved.Site Design By Eystudios.com, Hex Dragonfly 1/3 Co-Witness Riser Mount, Trinity Force Breach 1.0 Pistol Stabilizer, Gear Head Works Tailhook Brace Mod 1 w/ Buffer Tube, Trinity Force Breach 1.0 Pistol Stabilizer w/ Buffer Tube, PMag +5 Extension with Springfield Armory Logo, Spartan Precision Equipment Davros Head Adapter. The SAINT Victor 9mm Carbine is designed to deliver a PCC (pistol caliber carbine) with all the performance and capabilities you have come to expect from the SAINT Victor line. Is it material construction? It also features an integrated storage compartment thats perfect for holding spare batteries or other small items. I had been experienced hiking, craving, backpacking and has travelled through the mountains of Europe and the USA, from large to small, from campgrounds to waterfront sites. You get to have the both eyes open shooting experience because of the low profile design of this sight. Grab a spare or replacement mag to efficiently feed your AR-15 the ammo it needs. For that, what you have to do is just follow my instructions and go through the recommended product list I have here for you. Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 Upgrades Armed Defender Gear Reviews 67.2K subscribers Subscribe 70K views 6 years ago I wanted to upgrade my Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 to take it from a. Semi-Auto AR-10 Rifle Winner Here. It comes with two MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail sections, and is compatible with most M-LOK accessories. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. M300C-Z68-BK. Parts are available to the public for self installation, but they can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. A traditional M1A, loaded with all the features you want to take your rifle to the next level. Red dots always increase accuracy and I highly recommend putting one on your rifle before anything else! If you can only get one upgrade part for your Saint Victor, this will be the one to get first. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. This ergonomic grip provides a more comfortable and secure hold on your weapon, making it easier to control and shoot with precision. Upgrades List. Pearl Kimber Micro 9 Grips. The Saint Victor and Saint Edge round out what Id call a good, better, best trio of Saint variants. The American company promotes the SAINT 5.56 carbine with their new mantra, "Defend Your Legacy," and this perfectly sums . If theres anyone that knows the AR-15 platform, its the US military. Combining the performance of a larger handgun with class-leading concealability and capacity. Especially for defensive purposes and usage 200 yards and in, theres nothing that beats the speed and precision of a red dot, which lets you shoot with both eyes open. The rail is made from aircraft aluminum and is hard anodized for durability. Reducing muzzle flip- Ported muzzle to push the muzzle down when firing rounds to keep the sight on target, Compatible With Surefire Suppressor - It features multiple bearing surfaces to align suppressor can, The stock trigger is good, but it can be better with this drop-in 3 lbs trigger for a much more crisper trigger pull and short reset, Tighter Groups - Lighter trigger pull reduces shooter's finger tension on the trigger bow to eliminate as much motion to the rifle as possible. You want to maintain the element of surprise and not turn the lights on if avoidable. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. SF bay area farm & garden "pistol" - craigslist. The best part about the Victor is it ships with a solid M-LOK handguard from the factory. At first, I used my SAINT as a defense weapon without any modifications, but after some time and research, I decided to add on three specific mods. After all, BCM products deliver. In order to upgrade the pistol's performance I added a few upgrades. Today I am talking about this Magpul Multi-Mission sling which is more like a multi-functional sling. ! You also dont have to worry about mounting this product because of its easy M-LOK installation. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Magpul flip-up sights. Last but not least, I recommend keeping some additional ammo in hand and for that you will need an extended magazine. 97070. The Trijicon VCOG 1-6x24mm Rifle Scope is an excellent choice for use with the Springfield Armory Saint. 75 4 Code: 4100090 In Stock Add to Cart. I am the second owner and about 60 rounds for the first owner and 280 for me so 340 rounds-ish through the upper. Magpul makes some of the best accessories available, How to Install an AR-15 Free Float Handguard, How to Build an AR-15 Pistol Caliber Carbine, Magpul Bipod Review: An Excellent General Purpose AR-15 Bipod. You can easily stow them forward and snap down to lock into place with just one hand. The Radian Raptor is the top of the line AR15 charging handles on the market. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to use this website. Since BCM accessories are already standard, I figured my Springfield SAINT Victor upgrades should come from the same top tier company as well. 9 1/2 inch barrel. Add a light. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Barrel made from chrome moly vanadium for heat and corrosion resistance. You can either use the aftermarket magazine on its own or you can use it side by side with the existing factory magazine. You can get the AT3 Tactical Micro Reflex Red Dot sight which has a 2 MOA dot reticle, perfect for any long distance targeting. The stock is made from high-quality materials and provides a great cheek weld for comfortable shooting. Since the people have requested. -Eotech EXPS2-0 -Holosun HMX 3x Magnifier -Kriss BUIS -Streamlight ProTac -Geissele SD-E Trigger -Geissele MK4 Rail 9.5in -Strike Industries Checkmate Comp -Strike Industries Oppressor BFD -Magpul AFG -Radian Raptor LT Charging Handle. Keeps drinks hot or cold for up to 6 hours. 2023 Springfield Armory. As these are plastic, theyre light. The Springfield Armory Saint Free Float Rail is one of the most popular accessories for the Springfield Armory Saint. The Standard Issue M1A is a faithful semi-auto recreation of the original M14. Gun Parts. Also, the scope features a BDC reticle that has holdovers for shots out to 600 yards with 5.56 cartridges. Beginning at the front, I picked up BCMs QD sling mount, M-Lok rail covers and M-Lok-compatible Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG.) At first, I used my SAINT as a defense weapon without any modifications, but after some time and research, I decided to add on three specific mods.