The price point, however, is quite steep. , Your email address will not be published. Its hard to argue with that price difference. This option looks very similar to the Stoney Clover pack, and with two letter patches on it, costs $34.99. The one on the left is $28 by SCL (also I am pretty sure the level of perfection was photoshopped lol). Thats almost exactly a $100 price difference. One of the latest items that I added the chenille patches to was this travel cosmetic bag. While you cant get a customization option for the Target fanny pack, and its not an exact dupe, it costs $95 less. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; We searched for some of the best Stoney Clover dupes out there to help you save money and still own an adorable accessory. (This post is not sponsored and contains no affiliate links. The beach tote bag ($40.50+, Etsy) comes in four different colors and is made of a high-quality nylon material that makes it a great dupe for the Stoney Clover Classic Tote Bag ($168+, Stoney Clover). SGD 35.12, SGD 39.03 Salood brings young cancer warriors and businesses together to create customized products sold to benefit families affected by pediatric cancer. But while the Stoney Clover pouch customized with two letters with glitter trim comes out to $111, the Etsy pouch with two glittering letters is only $29.99. <3. Learn More. The Etsy version can have one or two patches and costs $15.29 for one patch (you can pick from a lightning bolt, heart, or rainbow). (15% off), Sale Price from 12.94 If you love the look of the Stoney Clover Classic Fanny Pack ($98+, Stoney Clover) with the customization option, then its worth looking at the Everything Decorated Custom Fanny Pack ($34.99, Amazon). This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The photo above is my personal collection of SCL dupes Ive snagged from Amazon. If I got a customized bag from Stoney Clover Lane with their patches: $68.00 pouch + $22.00 (5) patches + $15 personalization fee = $198.00. . Come by for exclusive events, on-site customization & own special-edition patches. Similar busy Minni/Mickey mouse patterns in red and white. SGD 24.58, SGD 43.96 The Etsy option either says beach or travel, or you can customize it to say whatever you want for $58.50. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The labeled travel pouches are a Stoney Clover staple. Get your DIY hands ready. CUSTOMIZE. (10% off), Sale Price SGD 35.12 amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. from 51.52, from 64.40 The one from the collab with Target (bottom) ran only $40, but is no longer available and can only be found for double (or triple!) Not many colorways available. SGD 24.73, SGD 30.91 To fix this, after you apply them to your products such as a sweatshirt, throw it in the wash. For the products that cannot be washed it might be better for you to purchase the ones from Etsy. Another dupe for the Stoney Clover Classic Small Pouch (68+, Stoney Clover) is this Waloner Preppy Patch Makeup Bag ($9.49, Amazon). A comparable dupe is this Camdyn Bag ($15.99+, Etsy). Youll save nearly $100 with the budget-friendly Amazon version. I have found the adhesive patches on Etsy. To accompany our best friend the Small Pouch, we must now dupe the Large Pouch! Much like the real-deal Stoney Clover Classic Large Pouch, this nylon large cosmetic bag on Etsy comes in a rainbow of different colors and offers tons of room to store makeup, school supplies or toiletries. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. In comparison, the Stoney Clover option is $85. Obsessed with Stoney Clover Lane travel bags and patches like me? Original Price SGD 7.73 It is very simple to put your Stoney Clover dupe together. Weight: 7oz / 0.2kg. amzn_assoc_linkid = "250221599af8208088688736c283fd16"; (40% off), Sale Price from 16.87 Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Original Price SGD 11.24 A charming storage option for the little things, this Stoney Clover Lane pouch features a pale hue and raised lettering that's trimmed with gold-tone glitter. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. 5.0 out of 5 stars Stoney Clover Dupes Makeup Bag Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2022 I am obsessed with Stoney clover dupe makeup bag! If you are ready to make your Stoney clover dupes? There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. 5 out of 5 stars (53) $ 22.99. Description. Original Price from 22.41 Image: Etsy. They are pretty pricey but I found some great look-alikes for more than half the price!. YogoRun (top) offers essentially the same pouch as SCL, but for only $14.99 instead of the demanding $58 price tag SCL has. You could spend upwards of $200 on the Stoney Clover Classic Duffle Bag ($208, Stoney Clover), or you could spend about $20 on the MABROUC Duffle Bag ($17.99, Amazon). Heat your press to 300 and press for 30 seconds. More Colors Available. 'Travel' applique at front. Learn more. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Stoney Clover Lane Pouch Disney Tiana Live the Dream NWT SCL Bag Organizer at the best online prices at eBay! I make a commission on purchases from these links. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. SGD 2.89, SGD 4.82 Move over Stoney Clover Lane, these dupes are here to stay. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Duffel bags are always a must whether youre going on a trip or spending the night at a friends house. Stoney Clover Lane is an American travel accessories brand based in New York City. It comfortably fits a little bit of everything. amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; Walmart always comes through with designer inspired products, like this set. If you dont mind an uncustomized option, the Etsy pick is a great choice. This customized passport cover ($12, Etsy) comes with the option to add one letter on it. (Sidenote: the two colors are actually identical. This seller on Etsy sells the same exact thing for $20 (top), whereas the SCL version is, drumroll please 6. Related: Do you know how to get Crocs cheap? Triveneto; Piemonte Val d'Aosta; Lombardia If I sew the patches on my own bag (see the small pouch dupe above!) Looking for the perfect stoney clover dupes to get the look for less? The Stoney Clover Passport Case, costs $99 for a comparable customization option. This collection is created with a new shade of blue, embroidered detail & unique hardware, we will be donating 100% of net proceeds from this capsule collection to Salood in support of their work providing assistance to families impacted by pediatric cancer. I have made sweatshirts for myself and as gifts for my family. My hope is to inspire you to feel your best no matter what you wear. I am sharing with you how you can make your own Stoney Clover dupes at a fraction of the price.   Singapore   |   English (UK)   |   $ (SGD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Use our patches to customize your bag and pouch for school, travel, work, or any of your on-the-go needs! SGD 16.84, SGD 33.70 The Kaymey Casual Hiking Daypack ($58.99, Amazon) is a good dupe for the Stoney Clover Classic Backpack ($148+, Stoney Clover). I really appreciate you so much! Letters, zodiacs, emojis, destination, food, denim, essentials - we've got it all for you to purchase. Two small pouches actually fit inside of the large pouch with room on top for extras. the price on Mercari or eBay. This Etsy version is nearly identical. You will also need an iron or heat press and glue if attaching to non-fabric items. (20% off), Sale Price from 3.87 23.89, 28.10 Captcha failed to load. I will show you my most favorite copycat products, because I appreciate you! Thats another significant difference, especially for such a small item. Read reviews and buy Ruby+Cash Dome Makeup Pouch - Hello Beautiful White at Target. The patches come ready to use. Here's our list of the top 30 best stoney clover dupes that you're sure to love! $160), Beauty Blenders 6-Piece Set, as Low as $2.79 on Amazon, 15 Lululemon Belt Bag Dupes at Considerably Cheaper Prices, 21 Legit Ways to Score the Cheapest Crocs, 15 Shocking Knockoffs You Won't Believe Came from Walmart, 11 YETI Knockoffs You'll Wish You'd Known About Sooner. From cosmetics to school supplies, this bag can hold it all. Plus, youll save at least $151 with the Amazon version, which is a considerable difference. The same bag on Stoney Clover comes out to $89 with two custom letters. Sale Price from 24.54 These cute mini pouches are great for smaller items and can be thrown in larger bags or in your suitcase to keep those items from getting lost. . The one on the right is $9.50 by my favorite Etsy seller. The good news is that there are a lot of Stoney Clover dupes out there, whether youre looking for one of their super popular clear bags or a nylon pouch. Hi friends! 27.87, 29.05 . Thats a lot to spend on a plain, solid-colored fanny pack. Making a comparable option with the same icons on Stoney Clover comes out to $127. $7.50 on Etsy. Its a little bit bigger than the Stoney Clover pick, but it comes in a variety of colors and looks so similar to the more expensive version. (35% off), Sale Price SGD 17.55 But while the Stoney Clover option starts at $148 without any customization, the Amazon version costs just under $60. Her style, talent & huge heart were integral in making the final products of this collection. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. SGD 58.99, SGD 73.74 Hunker may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. Stoney Clover Lane Nylon Jumbo Fanny Pack $128.00. Since the Stoney Clover version is currently sold out, we dont know exactly how much it would be, but comparable options on their site give us an estimate of about $163. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Below are some stoney clover fanny pack look alikes if you want the same vibe for cheaper! Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Also, it's $45 cheaper than the SCL brand (not Target collab) which has more color options than the Target collab but is still pretty pricey. 36. the price on Mercari or eBay. EASY DIY customizable accessories. Our large pouch fits all that and MORE! Learn more. Personally, I love the nylon bags for travel, since the quality is fabulous and the material so durable. More Colors Available. If youve priced out the originals, youll quickly realize these items arent cheap, and if youre on a budget, then Stoney Clover might not be an option at all. These stoney clover dupes on amazon are all great options to get the look for less. Step 2: Put it all together. Theres ton of designer dupes on amazon and the same is true of stoney clover! is almost the exact same size as the Stoney Clover Classic Tote Bag. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Image: Etsy. The only limitation? The most impressive dupes feature nearly the same colors with patches and letters that are almost identical to Stoney Clover originals. (10% off), Sale Price SGD 29.45 Trust me, there are many more dupe posts to come (Before reading this post I recommend CTRL and - your webpage to make these beautiful photos easier to see!). SGD 21.49, SGD 25.29 On bottom is my favorite dupe for that bag, which is $19.99 on Amazon. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Original Price SGD 35.11 With fanny packs always being so useful its no surprise that the stoney clover fanny packs are a best seller. Stoney Clover is a brand known for making what would otherwise be boring travel and organizational accessories more colorful and fun. (20% off), Sale Price SGD 2.89 Ok this one was a tough one, but I knew I had to find something to mimic the feel of the gorgeous SCL Disney pouch (bottom) so I went hunting. is more than a $50 savings and is an impressive dupe. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. -Top right 9" 6" flat polka- dot pouch. Another dupe for the Stoney Clover Classic Small Pouch. Great! Thats about a $200 difference, which is pretty significant. The classic-of-all-classic SCL items, a Small Pouch is our most versatile pieceits uses range from makeup case to snack carrier to tech charger bag to receipt organizer. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; The only difference is the SCL has rolled seems on the edges, but to be honest it's not a huge difference. Stoney Clover Lane Fanny Pack Purple Hearts . . so. The stoney clover patches are really what makes the products so cute! Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. The light blue duffle is just. Pick from a variety of silhouettes, colors & materials& then customize. . If you have a heat press, make sure you use a Teflon sheet on top of the patches. 3. $78.00. comes in seven different colors and has a small gold chain to attach to your bag or keys. We do, and well show you how. In comparison, the Stoney Clover option is $85. 61. from 17.92, from 21.08 Meanwhile, for the comparable Stoney Clover dupes with four patches, youll pay $147. SGD 21.48, SGD 25.27 Starting with the most popular place to shop, amazon! Often times the purple [Grape] and blue [Cotton Candy] (the most popular colors) are sold out, too. Yep, you read that right, A PIECE. If you want to spend less, the Stoney Clover dupe YogoRun Fanny Pack ($31.99, Amazon) comes in at $66 less. Stoney Clovers tie-dye bags are so cute and colorful. Check out our stoney clover lane dupe selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our bags & purses shops. Original Price SGD 39.03 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. These are some of the best Stoney Clover dupes, alternatives, and look alikes that are cute cosmetic pouches, bags, backpacks, and where to buy for cheap. This one comes in a few different colors, and instead of words, it features a smiley face, a lightning bolt, and a rainbow. Which one do you think is the best stoney clover dupe? (10% off), Sale Price SGD 2.02 The Stoney Clover Passport Case ($68, Stoney Clover) costs $99 for a comparable customization option. My heart jumped because I had seen similar chenille patches on the Stoney Clover lane website. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. How cute is the Star Wars backpack?! . . Stoney Clover Lane Travel Cotton Candy Large Pouch $189.00. NWTStoney Clover Duffle Heart Travel Bag NWT $125 $500 Size: OS Stoney Clover Lane carolinahm213. Stoney Clover Lane Classic Jumbo Fanny Pack $128.00. SGD 17.55, SGD 35.11 SGD 4.64, SGD 7.73 The one on the right is $9.50 by. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; What dupes would you like to see next? SGD 29.84, SGD 35.11 Gold-tone hardware. The Stoney Clover Lane Target version is featured on top, and retailed for $15. Learn more. Entdecke Stoney Clover Lane Disney Mickey Mouse Geldbrse Neu mit Etikett OOS in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! An easy-to-clean nylon passport cover is great for traveling. Stoney Clover Lane x Target Light Blue Duffle Bag. All photos of Stoney Clover Lane products are courtesy Stoney Clover Lane. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Imported, China. For the adhesive patches, its as simple as peeling off the backing of the patch and placing it on the desired item. But, if youre looking for something similar, today weve got a huge list of Stoney Clover look alikes that have the same cute designs but for cheaper! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Heat your press to 300 and press for 30 seconds. $68.00. Yes! Original Price SGD 35.11 This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Original Price SGD 2.81 If you are new here, Amazon is a fan favorite around here. I would recommend putting these types of patches on plastics, vinyl, or other items that will not be washed. Original Price SGD 2.53 out of 5. quality: 5 out of 5 . Are you a fan of Stoney Clover Lane and all of their cute custom products? Yes! Together they've created an experience-driven travel & lifestyle accessories brand that makes organizing anything but boring. You can shop Stoney Clover here! By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. With one letter patch, it costs just $12. Original Price from 21.07 Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Theyre both nylon with a really similar shape, size, and look, and the Amazon one comes in some similar shades as the Stoney Clover bag. This option looks very similar to the Stoney Clover pack, and with two letter patches on it, costs $34.99. I'll be stuffing Perfect Bars and Hu chocolate in this Stoney Clover Lane Flamingo Clear Flat 'Snacks' Pouch ($167). 97 $32.95 $32.95. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Shop: Stoney Clover Lane Glam Small Patent Makeup Bag, $61.20 (Orig. Stoney Clover Lane Nylon Crossbody Bag $158.00. from 16.87, from 18.73 About the style: The large pouch is the largest Stoney Clover pouch style (8H x 11L). If you are more of a craft girl who loves a good old fashioned DIY, then check out these Stoney Clover Lane inspired iron-on letters. Stoney clover is one of the most popular personalized bag brands! new here? While the Etsy bag that says beach costs $58.50, the Stoney Clover option that says beach costs $263. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Best used for: The larger pouches are great for hair tools, to use as packing cubes, and for storing tech accessories when traveling. This Pouch makes travel days a breeze, from lift off to landing. Free shipping for many products! It has less pearls (so less crowding) and the puffier chenille gives it a beautifully delicate look. Thats definitely something to write home about. The Amazon backpack doesnt offer customization or patches, but its larger than the Stoney Clover backpack, making it a great value. Meanwhile, the Stoney Clover fanny pack costs $141 for two letter patches. isnt an exact dupe for the Stoney Clover Travel Pouch. It makes the two look less similar, but that's not the case!). Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Stoney Clover Lane Women's Classic Mini Pouch. Beauty on a Budget: The Sephora Makeup Sale You Can't Miss, Mueller Ultra Electric Kettle, Only $24.97, DIY Must-Have: 37-Piece Ratchet Set, Just $5.88 at Walmart, Be Amazing Toys Egg-Cellent Experiment, Only $8.67 on Amazon, Keep Kids Warm and Stylish With Up to 56% Off Activewear at Nike, Peeps Squad Tees for the Family, Only $17 at Jane, Gloria Vanderbilt Denim Deals $14.99 Jackets & Jeans at Zulily, Sturdy and Versatile: SimpleHouseware 3-Tier Rolling Cart, Now $35.87 on Amazon, Men's Fleece Hoodies on Clearance, Only $10 at Walmart (Reg. But their price tag, not so much. While there are some clear differences (the Amazon option is cotton, while the Stoney Clover bag is nylon), these come in similar shades and look nearly the same otherwise. Style #SCLOV30232. . This Nylon Pouch with Patches ($13.49+, Amazon) will cost you less than $20, which is pretty affordable. Thats another significant difference, especially for such a small item. Original Price SGD 8.43 They come in at a fraction of the price. Original Price from 6.44 FREE shipping Add to Favorites More colors Customizable CHENILLE HEART PATCH Trucker Hat, chenille heart patch, stoney clover dupe . amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IELBVZU,B07H59NJ4Z,B07KK1B5RQ,B07T3B19G8"; These Stoney Clover dupes make the best gifts for all of your friends and relatives that enjoy personalized items. If you have never heard of Stoney Clover Lane, they make the most darling items with patch letters to personalize each piece. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "jennifermetzl-20"; Canvas totes, cosmetic bags, and tee shirts. from 20.17, from 22.41 (50% off), Sale Price SGD 21.49 Its actually a little larger than the Stoney Clover original, so not only are you saving some money, but youre also getting a bag that can fit more. C) This collab would be incredibly difficult to dupe directly because the fabric print is exclusive to this specific collection. **Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. The comparable Stoney Clover Classic Keychain Wallet ($68, Stoney Clover) is more than four times the price. (20% off), Sale Price SGD 35.82 Original Price SGD 43.96 Embrace the best of Y2K nostalgia with Stoney Clover Lane xJuicyCouture: A collection of pre-customized & customizable pieces inspired by early 2000s pop culture & fashion. And while the Amazon dupe is the same price regardless of what word is on there, the Stoney Clover option with customized letters is a lot more: for example, the Amazon dupe that says snacks is still just about $24, while the Stoney Clover pouch customized to spell out snacks comes out to $195. (50% off), Sale Price SGD 32.75 26 Likes, TikTok video from KOURTNEY (@kourtneygregory_): "what's in my stoney clover dupe gym & tanning bag #stackd #snapfitness #workoutbag #stoneycloverdupe #dupe #dupealert #glam #amika #amikahairperfume #hairperfume #chicfila #eatmorechikin #australiangold #tanningbed #dhgatereviews #kitschscrunchie #silk #littletrees #toomanyhashtagsiknow #fyp". The Small Pouch is the perfect size for keeping your makeup, cords, and headphones safe when you're on the go. The overall pale daylight blue is shared between both products, as well as Cinderella herself and some smaller background images.