Its part of a stellium with the Asc in early Sag. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. In the older style composite our Sun conjuncts Saturn right on the CAP ASC. There are two yod's (without the very small semi sextiles at the bottom) and each point the opposite direction. It is very likely for these people to be misunderstood, because they tend to follow their desires over what others think they should do. Would having lots of Saturn help stabilize the delusional energy? Our partnership took WORK! These connections can be magnetic if both natives control their egos. Do you have a Sun conjunct Mars in your natal or synastry chart? It is why theyre not known for being patient and quiet. In synastry, a conjunction of the Sun with Mars shows that two people can be very compatible. A Sun conjunct Mars synastry aspect indicates that the two individuals each have certain relationship energies that are intensified when they are together. Sun conjunct Mars natal makes you energetic, heroic, courageous, fierce, and fearless. My Virgo friend who I met only 3 years ago, our composite Sun is in 8th house. . But it is certainly transforming our lives for the better and in a big way (Jupiter). She kept refering to the baby as a "he", and I have a feeling the baby is a boy, and everyone so far has told me they have the same inclination. The site is run by astrologer Annie Heese. They seek each other and feel that their bodies hurt if that desire is not satisfied. But they have to find a way to use that courage in the right way because it will make them bold and daring without causing feuds and brawls. it isnt really bad of an aspect. It is an inexplicable connection that feels primal or karmic. CompositeChart:SunVenusAspects You are dealing with the energy of two powerful planets here and quick temper reactions may occur when these planets clash. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. It's like pluto but stronger. That will mark the relationship of the composite Sun conjunct composite Mars individuals. There might be a slight power struggle, but you see that more intensely with Pluto. In our synastry his Mars is exactly opposed my Neptune. We do have absolutely opposite personalities, but very complimentary. When this transit occurs, the best thing to do is to immerse yourself in physical activity or do something that makes you feel good and fills you with peace. Its like a physical feeling LOL. A Sun conjunct Mars aspect, then, can mean several things for you based on what each of them represents. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 We talk a lot and we have fun communicating, thats for sure. Our asc is in Capricorn and shows we met at work and also the age difference of 9 years. As a woman with a Sun conjunct Mars aspect in your natal chart, you are likely to be someone extremely passionate, expressive, driven, courageous and fiercewhen it comes to supporting yourself as well as the others around you. It depends. They have to find a way to express that energy in a creative way because there's a risk of fiery competition and arguments. I've observed that a Sun, Mercury, Venus conjunction in the composite indicates the most loving relationship of your life. the sun afflicted by a bunch of outer planets? Fonction. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use. Reuniting With Your Lover, Friend Or Family Member An Effective Approach To Synastry - Abstract But Logical - Video. CompositeChart:MoonJupiterAspects Remember that this excess energy can be channeled constructively. But you can work through it with communication. You are also highly competitiveand prefer sticking to the point and getting things done instead of beating around the bush. If you do not get what you want or are rejected by a person or a group of people, you might feel torn about how to move forward and how to express your feelings at any given moment. CompositeChart:VenusMarsAspects Venus and Mercury in 3rd. He is a cancer by Sunsign. It's an intense relationship and he's trying to figure it out with me, so I'm asking about neptune because I see my delusional tendencies although after 4 years of not being able to leave each other alone, I'm convinced there's something significantly there I'm willing to fight for. Sign up for my free newsletter offering astrology forecasts, tips and tricks! Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Your bravery, passion, sense of clarity and strong sense of ambitioncan inspire you to move forward and grasp any opportunities coming your way, which can also serve as an inspiration to others around you. You should consider whether chart ruler is essentially or accidentally dignified. I had Sun conjunct moon with my ex cappy in our composite. There is an immense sexual attractionhere and you both enjoy being around each other and seeing how things go in bed. Copyright 2000-2015 The stellium I had with guy I met at 19 which was my first truly meaningful relationship with opposite sex (pluto-mars-sun), I also have a sun-mars-saturn stellium with him and a jupiter-mars-sun stellium. Sun conjunct Mars individuals are impossible to ignore because they leave no one indifferent. And their composite North Node conjuncts Saturn and Mars.. At least you can limit some of its potential damage by making realistic assessments, and watching the pedestal-placing. I ran across this thread and like it alot. Jupiter is in 5th though. Don't let astrology control you, just remember that he is human and he will make mistakes and so will you. Sign up for my free newsletter offering astrology forecasts, tips and tricks! Although you will feel capable of everything during the transit, ensure you focus all that energy on something constructive. Mars in the composite was not only square Sun but Jupiter and Mercury too, so not only was a I very attracted to him to the point of being sick, but also he would make me mad by cajoling and talking junk to me (He was a Sag too so it may have had more to do with that) and I'm sure I did things to irritate him too. Saturn being the apex of the other also involving Venus and Mars/Jupiter. We struggle with the intimate parts, but Saturn in the 8th underscores the veritable need to be 100% authentic and vulnerable with each other. Or 0. Same axis and the energies fit both. At the beginning of this relationship, both people may feel magnetically drawn to each other and . I wont go on and on about the sex life but I could. A Composite shows how a couple presents themselves to the outside world (which could be totally different from how they really are in private). You may feel that your minds are on the same page. The Moon is the most instinctive side Even without a romantic partner, if you have this kind of conjunction even with another sexual partner, you are bound to find fulfillment and seek new thrill. However, this could be focused anger that can lead to achievement. We took over a failing family business when we got married to build it to a large corporation, we work so well as a team in business. Sign up here! * Moon and Venus in harmonious aspect to one another in synastry generally indicate compatibility in romantic relationships. CompositeChart:MoonSaturnAspects They will often jump head first into an endeavor with little preparation or forethought. And Mars is unaspected How does that feel to you guys? You are assertive and always clear about what it is that you desirenot only in terms of your professional life but also in your interpersonal relationships, whether these are casual, friendly, familial, romantic or sexual in nature. They may seem to be the same in this relationship. My moon is in Gemini, so how could I not feel comfortable with this one. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. It is likely others will see you as bossy, inpatient, or explosive. his Mars was conjunct my Sun in synastry as well. While the Sun stands for aspects like energy, life, support, livelihood, authority, willpower, hope and consciousness, Mars is more symbolic of aspects like energy, ambition, passion, drive, sensuality, action and sometimes even anger. In the opposite 2nd house, we have saturn in scorpio and moon and uranus in saggitarius. It would be more meaningful if say moon was conjunct venus (tight orb), or moon was conjunct IC. Sun conjunct Mars partners have to learn to use the competition between them as an aphrodisiac. Besides, it is what helps us navigate the challenges and handle life. But we are also great at surviving tough situations. This aspect gives you the ability to make things happen in the world and to draw people toward you through your leadership qualities. His 85h house is Virgo, our moons are in Libra. Be sure to find out your personal astrology data online, at no cost. I am not sure if Saturn in a stellium is a bad thing as a result and I am starting to think is a good sign of a lasting committed relationship. The moon being the apex of one involving Venus/Neptune and Mars/Jupiter. This type of Pluto square Mars synastry is very fickle since the woman (identifying with the figure of the animus) loses herself in the subconscious motives of her partner. The distance between them is zero degrees, so their energies collide, giving a Zodiac sign they share intense energy. . As a unit, you are both bound to have plenty of excitement, competition, passion and actionin your shared lives. And, little issues can often escalate. Mercury can be influential as well because relationships require communication. Example..Pluto in the 12th house..I seen that in a composite and I instantly got worried, also Mars and Saturn in the 8thinstant uneasiness. CompositeChart:SunPlutoAspects Would you still use transiting aspects and progressions on a composite chart? A pretty packed Aquarius on the 12th House cusp so that old mover-n-shaker, Uranus, rules the house of the collective, the hidden, spirit. Although we tell each other everything I know this is the house of secrets and the house of undoing. It is why they are typically sports-oriented and likely to participate in competitions and adrenaline-fueled activities. Well the only relation I have had, is with Venus sq sat guy. The Moon our emotions, family life or challenges to etc etc. Saturn squares the conjunction. Moon Conjunct Venus will never stop loving each other. Mars Square Mars Synastry aspect brings with it lots of volatility, fighting, and charged sexual energy. :) :) :). I see a little of both in us. Sun conjunct Mars natives are highly sexual and assertive in love. Ryan Hart is a relationship science and technology writer. Designed to help you in the 1 minute it takes to read. Ours is in 8th house Gemini conjunct Merc and Venus we talk a lottttt. Composite Sun conjunct Jupiter- Fun and games Truth In Aspect Astrology/ Jewel 3.5K views 2 years ago Natal Moon Square Venus- Chronic Dissatisfaction Truth In Aspect Astrology/ Jewel 24K. Working together, however, is not recommendable due to their egos. Part of the essence of your relationship has to do with fostering confidence and a positive, active approach to life. Libra Moon in 1st house. There's nothing wrong with a little idolizing or keeping the fantasy alive. These two planets represent a blend of our fundamental identity, decision-making, and action-driven behavior. But it has always been characterized by fairness and reciprocity. I remember being insanely jealous of this girl he would talk to. Depends on which chart were looking at. Pluto scorpio in 1st. Our composite sun is in Pisces. Uranus symbolizes anything that's progressive, unconventional, avant-garde, or just plain outside of the box. It can be marvelous or disastrous. It shapes the relationship between two persons. And there is a lot of chemistry (Mars conjunct Jupiter). Thats 12th house. People said we balanced each other out. The Sun conjunct the Moon synastry The Sun conjunct the Moon synastry embodies a natural principle of polarity between creative and perceptual factors. WE did start out as a clandestine affair and have pretty much stayed that way, execpt for 2 outings and 3 attempted outings, but they always fell through. Lilith in synastry sucks when you're lilith. The Business(es) all in the Sun. Just curious cuz our composite chart says 12th house Cancer. You may not be able to control your behavior during this time of increased emotional intensity. I suppose if you look at it in a traditional way, Mars in Taurus is in detriment since it is in better placement with Scorpio, so it could mean the relationship is moving at a slow pace, slow consummation of the relationship, etc. They will also strive toward the same goal. Even when theyre not, they appear overly confident. Sometimes, out of the blue, little things pop up between the two of you that inspire some sort of disagreement. Moon, Mercury,Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto resides here! The key here will be to get to the root of the problem and that is what your relationship means to you *individually*. Planetary Positions Calculations/Report. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'astromajesty_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_26',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-astromajesty_com-narrow-sky-2-0');But be careful if youre collaborating with others because you will probably have to silence your ego. Be aware of this fundamental difference between you, and try not to force or impose your will and desire on one another for if you do, totally unnecessary and draining disagreements arise between you on a regular basis. It lasts for three to four days, and its impossible not to sense when Sun merges with the aggressive Mars. Ok thanks.Does this aspect bring sexual attraction or sex? There can be a lot of passion in this relationship that needs an outlet. Mars + Chiron = Willpower Composite sun Cancer in 7th- he cooks for me. curiositina, I would think it gives another perspective. Since this energy needs you to shape it, you can turn it into something useful and productive. Sun in Gemini in 11th house Taurus. He does not know its astrology, but I finally found a way to really turn him on by taking my time quite deliberately LOL! The "Solar" constantly seeks to influence the "Lunar", dominating the emotional aspect of the relationships. Yeah, NEPTUNE is a tricky devil. They often act on a whim, meaning that they do as they feel in the moment. That can be a blessing, but it can also be a disaster. If Sun conjunct Mars natives dont channel their energy right, they risk ending up on the wrong side and becoming bullies. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! I had an ex where we had a composite sun 8th and it was UNLIKE ANY relationship Ive ever had!!! His research is focused on making connections between people better, stronger, more meaningful, and longer lasting using technology. It is not hard to understand why they give people who wont think twice before acting. You excel together in athletics, vigorous outdoor activities, and the like. We have been together for more than 12 years. Make sure you find a constructive way to release this energy so that you do not end up becoming frustrated, tired, angry and violent. I feel smothered by mars Venus conjunction. I am big on natal Scorpio planets, he is more spread out in his natal scope. Many things you attempt to undertake cooperatively are apt to be tense and volatile at times. We do lots of things as a unit and we often have a difficult time doing things with other couples unless we are free to do the things we want: leaving when we want, going at our pace, insisting that we do XYZ and if you want to come along, youd better play along or go your own way. How do you see it manifest? There is undeniable physical chemistry between them. Or is Saturn giving the relationship staying power? by Ryan Hart | Updated on October 1, 2022 | Post may contain affiliate links. My partner and I have planets in 1,2,3,4,8,9th house. The promise of the Sun/Moon midpoint (an alchemical blend of contrasting energies) is that with careful observation and use, one can find the source of happiness in one's life - most commonly in our closest relationships. Or sex lol. When these two planets line up and stand under the same sign, they produce masculine energy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Posts: 1980From: in a giant room with 2 little furry friendsRegistered: May 2009. Yet, conjunctions are not a negative aspect per se. You may find that spending a lot of time together gives you more energy and more desire to do and to achieve. Couples and Relationship Forecast reports. It is also a fruitful relationship, and there can be a lot done when the two are together. With Composite Sun conjunct Composite Mars, this can bring a lot of energy and drive into the relationship. Merc leads it off at 28Sag, then Sun, then a Ven/Mars at 4&5 Cap! If in connecting the astrological symbolism of a planet one should not be completely tied to the mythological background, for the reason that the meanings of the planets were derived long before their mythological story, we simply cannot but pay attention to the relationship between Ares and Aphrodite. Author: Topic: Sun square mars COMPOSITE: asclibrasagsun Knowflake . This information has been a huge blessing to me today. I would think the composite defines the energies of our personalities when we meet and interact. but in the same Stellium we also have Saturn and Neptune. Sun/Venus/Mercury thing, now that makes sense with my guy. The Sun is in Pisces, conjunct tightly with Mercury (<1 degree)a curious one. Even if you make yourself a part of something that excites you at the start, it can become tough for you to bear through the entire situation or event if it seems to lose its spark. There might be a slight power struggle, but you see that more intensely with Pluto. When you are together, you both tend to become competitive, overly eager, rambunctious, zealous. Theres no taking advantage. I had a boyfriend have their Venus conjunct it and his needs overtook mine. Like if one of you is shy, the other will be very outgoing and you'll feel this sense of differentness but the strong love and affection will still be there just like in the stellium. Sample from the Romantic Compatibility report: As you spend time together, youll find that your energy levels are quite different, that you peak at different times during the day, and thus you are prone to irritability and impatience with one another. Lots of power struggles and verbal fights. Mars in cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn) represents action, energy and initiative, and when paired in a synastry chart with the Sun it becomes more pronounced. The physical stamina will intensify, and you will be more assertive and ready to take the initiative. Sent 5 times a week. We lucked out. If you have the Sun conjunct Mars aspect, you definitely have a strong presence, whether or not you own it. (moon in 8th). Saturn is in the 1st house and has an opposition to Pluto and . Thus every discussion between Sun conjunct Mars partners will be highly personal on both sides. (Linda-Goodman.com) This topic has been transferred to this forum: Interpersonal Astrology. All it takes is to learn how to control their impulses and think before acting. mercury or the moon afflicted by mars? But these partners can still work on projects together because theyre both people who want to get things done.