Top notes: Pineapple, apple, lemon, blackcurrant, and bergamot. 1.3 Sweet Blend of Black Opium and La Vie. Frases Cortas Para Invitaciones De Baby Shower, The Next Perfume Dupes (Women's & Men's 2023 List) - Melissa Jane Lee These are the best dupes I have ever used. I carnt tell you guys how amazing these perfumes are! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Last Updated June 15, 2020. It has the subtle notes of wood, amber, vanilla with a hint of oud. chapter 5: chapter i. departure from aden. Im sceptical to try other scents as Im fussy, I wish they done samples but never mind! Fragrances for Men. Thierry Mugler might have the edge design-wise, but we cant believe the Milton Lloyd version costs less than a fiver. Starting our list of perfumes similar to Daisy is Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel. Win win! Smells like: Lancome La Vie Est Belle, 100ml 94. I am interested in the comparison between Verset and proprietory brands, and want to try new scents. Georges MezottiExpedition Experiences Black, Georges MezottiBody Revolution Into The Night, Georges MezottiBody Revolution Uptown Classic, LaurelleSexxy Shoo Little Black Stiletto, Milton LloydPerfumer's Choice No.10 Mojo, Milton LloydPerfumer's Choice No.2 Sofia, Sterling ArmafAll You Need Is Love For Him, Sterling ArmafDerby Club House Gold For Her, OmertaThe Winner Takes It All The Battle. co. Verset Parfums D'arte For Men 100ml Eau de Cologne . Smells like: Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne, 88. 2 Related Posts. Fantastic service. B&M Arome Mandarin, Lime & Basil, 4.99, 19.B&M Arome Mandarin, Lime & Basil, 4.99, 21. X. My suggestion to your company, you could send samples to customers which help to know different scents. February 27, 2023 new bill passed in nj for inmates 2022 No Comments . Verset Parfums List | Hive Perfumes London Yodeyma Perfume list for women | My Beauty Basics | Yodeyma UK Top note is Grapefruit; middle note is Jasmine; base note is Amber. It has a modern combination of notes that create a luxurious, brave and elegant scent. Im sceptical to try other scents as Im fussy, I wish they done samples but never mind! Each body mist is 100ml and costs just 3.49, so not only are the bottles much bigger than the perfumes, they are a lot cheaper too! But from the few clone that I have both from Perfume Parlour and APO, I prefer Perfume Parlour. 11.99 + P&P + P&P + P&P. I mean guys ill never use anuva brand again! Verset Anthea Eau de Parfum 100ml. Characters in cartoons always leave viewers with the most impression of the character's own personality. Literally identical if not better than the original fragrance scent! Verset Parfums Elle 100ml Eau De Parfum for Women - eBay These are the best dupes I have ever used. Verset Parfums Genuine UK Stock - Designer Fragrances. Visit a department store that sells perfumes. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Birch Black Pepper from $7.95. This is a fragrance that was launched back in 2015, and ever since its launch, it has always been a fantastic choice. Buy Verset Stella Mini Perfume 15ml at Desertcart. Looking for a Verset perfume dupes list? Top 10 Best Online Shopping Sites To Buy Cheapest Electronics In The US, Best Cheapest Ways To Watch TV In The US Today, Top 10 Countries With The Cheapest Gas Price & They Are Truly Dreamlands, Top 30 Best European Scholarships Offered by Governments & Universities, 30 Best International Scholarships From Top World's Universities, Top 15 Oldest University Campuses in the United States, Top 10 Most Intelligent Talking Birds in The World, Luckiest Day of Each Zodiac Sign in This Week, March 6-12, 2023, How Many Billionaires Are There in Vietnam 2023 - Top 6 Richest Vietnamese, March 2023 Monthly Horoscope of 12 Zodiac Signs - Astrological Prediction, Top Best Hospitals for Citizens and Visitors, Daily Horoscope: Best Prediction for 12 Zodiac Signs, Most Auspicious Dates and Days In Every Month of 2023 To Do Everything, Unique Life Lesson to Remember - No School Teach You, The Unexpected Luck of 12 Zodiac Signs in March 2023, According to Astrology, Top 5 Most Attractive Female Zodiac Signs At Work, Top 15 Most Famous Cartoon Characters Of All Time, Women's Day: Helpful Astrological Tips for 12 Female Zodiac Signs, The Lukiest Days in March 2023 of 12 Zodiac Signs, According Astrology, Daily Horoscope on March 14, 2023 of Zodiac Signs - Astrological Forecast, Top 30 Weirdest Scholarships in The World, You Don't Want, Women's Day: The Most Beautiful Gifs, eCards and Illustrations, Where Prostitution Is Legal and Illegal In Netherlands, Daily Horoscope: March 13, 2023 of Zodiac Signs - Astrological Forecast. Verset parfums coquette. Top notes: Pineapple, apple, lemon, blackcurrant, and bergamot. If you were looking for fragrance dupes to rival Chanels classic scents, this is another one that youre going to want to snap up. All rights reserved Email: editor@knowinsiders.com. Fantastic customer service and great products. Verset do some very good smell alikes and Ive bought them instead of the more expensive perfumes for the past few years. The earliest edition was created in 2020 and the newest is from 2021. Somewhere, at some point, luck will suddenly come to you. I have been using Verset perfumes for quite a few years now. Amazon's Choice for "verset parfums men". Spent over 125 and can honestly say that these perfumes and aftershaves smell like the real thing without the price tag. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. My bag. I can't get over how amazing they smell. Will use again! Designer fragrances can take quite a toll on our purse strings, that's why we have put together this list on the best perfume dupes for over 70 designer brands. Verset Woman. Smells exactly like all the branded perfumes at an even better price! Andrea - Floral Woody, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, White Musk, Anthea - Floral, Orange, Tuberose, Sandalwood, Charm - Floral Oriental, Black Raspberry, Arabian Jasmine, Vanilla, Claudia - Oriental Floral, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla, Coquette - Floral Floral, Peony, Mayflowers, White Musk, Dana - Floral Floral, Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang, Musk, Elle - Oriental Amber, Mandarin, Rose, Patchouli, Frenesi - Oriental Woody, Coffee, Liqueur, Vanilla, Glam - Floral Fruity, Grape, Peach Blossom, White Musk, Helena - Floral Fruity, Violet Flower, Orchid, Vanilla, Its Mine - Floral Woody, Raspberry, Gardenia, Patchouli, Jana - Oriental Woody, Ginger Flower, Water Jasmine, Vanilla, Lia - Floral Floral, Papaya Flower, Narcissus, Musk, Luz Adriana - Oriental Floral, Blackcurrant, Iris, Patchouli, Radiance - Oriental Woody, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, White Amber, Rouge - Oriental Spicy, Almond, Vanilla, White Musk, Sensi Piu - Floral Fruity, Apple, Bamboo, White Cedar, Sofia - Fern Fruity, Blackcurrant, Peach, Vanilla, Soft & Young - Floral Fruity, Bergamot, Jasmine, White Cedar, Vivian - Floral Woody, White Rose, White Cedar, White Musk, Ceix - Fougere Amber, Grapefruit, Aquatic Note, Wood, Classy - Oriental Spicy, Bergamot, Anise, Tonka Bean, Cuero - Oriental Woody, Grapefruit, Geranium, Patchouli, Dylan - Fougere Woody, Orange, Jasmine, Patchouli, Harry - Fougere Woody, Ginger, Leather, Wood, Homme Sport - Fern Citrus, Mandarin, Aquatic Note, Vetiver, Ikal - Fern Fresh, Bergamot, Aquatic Note, Wood, Island - Fougere Amber, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Wood, Its Done - Fern Woody, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Patchouli, Look This - Fougere Spicy, Mint, Sage, Vanilla, Ocean - Fougere Woody, Citrus, Sage, White Musk, Pour Toi - Oriental Amber, Orange Blossom, Lavender, Vanilla, Stone - Oriental Amber, Black Pepper, Tuberose, Leather, Together - Fougere Spicy, Ginger, Cinnamon, Myrrh, Urban - Fougere Amber, Apple, Clove, Amber, Verset Parfums Genuine UK Stock - Designer Fragrances, - Floral Woody, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, White Musk, - Floral Oriental, Black Raspberry, Arabian Jasmine, Vanilla, - Oriental Floral, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla, - Floral Floral, Peony, Mayflowers, White Musk, - Floral Floral, Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang, Musk, - Oriental Amber, Mandarin, Rose, Patchouli, - Oriental Woody, Coffee, Liqueur, Vanilla, - Floral Fruity, Grape, Peach Blossom, White Musk, - Floral Fruity, Violet Flower, Orchid, Vanilla, - Floral Woody, Raspberry, Gardenia, Patchouli, - Oriental Woody, Ginger Flower, Water Jasmine, Vanilla, - Floral Floral, Papaya Flower, Narcissus, Musk, - Oriental Floral, Blackcurrant, Iris, Patchouli, - Oriental Woody, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, White Amber, - Oriental Spicy, Almond, Vanilla, White Musk, - Floral Fruity, Apple, Bamboo, White Cedar, - Fern Fruity, Blackcurrant, Peach, Vanilla, - Floral Fruity, Bergamot, Jasmine, White Cedar, - Floral Woody, White Rose, White Cedar, White Musk, - Fougere Amber, Grapefruit, Aquatic Note, Wood, - Oriental Spicy, Bergamot, Anise, Tonka Bean, - Oriental Woody, Grapefruit, Geranium, Patchouli, - Fougere Woody, Orange, Jasmine, Patchouli, - Fern Citrus, Mandarin, Aquatic Note, Vetiver, - Fern Fresh, Bergamot, Aquatic Note, Wood, - Fougere Amber, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Wood, - Fern Woody, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Patchouli, - Fougere Woody, Citrus, Sage, White Musk, - Oriental Amber, Orange Blossom, Lavender, Vanilla, - Oriental Amber, Black Pepper, Tuberose, Leather, | Rouge | Sensi Piu | Sofia | Soft & Young | Sunshine | Vivian. They are super strong super priced an last all day if not longer!!!! copy of Fluido Hidratante. Available. They are super strong super priced an last all day if not longer!!!! 19.95. Buying online's often cheapest. Verset perfume female body transformation skinny to muscle kemimoto. Verset Parfums Store | Official UK Stockist | Buy Online - Hive Pharmacy Superdrugs Layering Lab Body Mist Sprays, 3.49, Smells like: Paco Rabanne Lady Million, 82. Verset Parfums List - Imgur. Very similar like the original Paco R. I would recommend for anyone who likes designer perfumes for much cheaper. Verset Parfums Choice for Him Eau de Parfum 100ml Spray for Men - Amazon Accolades. These perfumes and aftershaves are the best!! Our collections include celebrity scents by Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, and Paris Hilton and thousands of other fragrances, new and old. Published September 7, 2016 by PETA. 1.2 An Inexpensive, but Inexact Substitute. Le secret des donnes de sant est indispensable un exercice professionnel de qualit. . Stella a fost redenumit Luz Adriana din octombrie 2018. Fantastic customer service and great products. Every time I end up spending more. They are not only beautiful but also confidently complete all tasks. 2 Related Posts. Will definitely be ordering more, Hello Perfumes smell so beautiful. Read 1 more review about Verset Parfums. Obtain samples of perfumes that fall into your desired perfume family and that contain many of your favorite notes. jobs at the post office I was first introduced to the Verset range of fragrances last year, and now I wouldnt go anywhere else for my aftershaves and my wifes perfumes!The scents are incredible! The fragrance oils for FM perfumes are created by one of the top global fragrance companies with over 100 years of tradition combined the ability to bring you the latest modern perfume trends. If youre a fan of Jo Malone fragrances but not of their steep prices and are looking for cheap perfumes instead, you might want to stop by Aldi and get yourself one of their new Luxury Eau De Toilette. The closest perfume to this sweet, floral, citrusy perfume is La Rive Cash. Sweet and charming, Coquette is a perfume for a special and refined woman. citation naturel sans maquillage Fantastic service. Streams of knowledge everyone should know, Copyright@2020 KnowInsiders. Take advantage of our Black Friday perfume deals to get your favourite fragrance at a fraction of the price. cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics. Verset Parfums exclusive to Eske beauty! Jo Malones signature scent will set you back nearly 100 but now high street bargain store B&M have released their own copycat fragrance dupes products. Brand. Checkout our Yodeyma Perfume list for best selling Eau de Parfums. Prada Luna Rossa CARBON for Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 ounce - Aside, from Sauvage EDP listed below, Luna Rossa Carbon is the closest smelling men's fragrance to Dior Sauvage at any price. Daily Horoscope: Best Astrological Prediction for 12 Zodiac Signs (Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn, Leo , Libra, Sagittarius, Gemini, Virgo, Cancer) in love, relationship, money, career and health, etc. Aldi 5th Element Eau De Toilette, 6.99, 14. For Women. Verset parfums reviews. by Coty . Sofia Verset Parfums. Perfumes for Women. Verset Eau De Parfums from Official Suppliers. 5, Boss Orange for Women, and Cacharel's Amor Amor. Earl Grey & Cucumber from $7.95. Promotions. Other brands they dupe include Narciso Rodriguez and Calvin Klein. All perfumes in stock. Literally identical if not better than the original fragrance scent! Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. So much cheaper but just as orangey and earthy even the name sounds the same! Apartments For Rent Tulare, Ca Pet Friendly, 1.5 Closer to Flowerbomb, but Another Option. !Love love love them! Keep developing and can we have matching shower gel and body creams soon too! Looking for a Verset perfume dupes list?We cannot publish the scent comparison copy list here, but lists are out on the internet for example you can head over to Imgur. Date of experience: 06 September 2022. Our perfume house is a member of IFRA (International Fragrance Association) a global organisation helping you to enjoy fragrance with confidence. Here is a list of the 10 most intelligent talking birds in the world, for your reference. 11 months. This bargain fragrance from the German supermarket has been compared to Lancomes 89 La Vie Est Belle! Dermatologically tested fragrances, made with natural, high quality products. Fragrances for Women. I consider this good customer service, which adds to the quality and value for monwy that Verset offer. Operating a brothel is also legal. This is the one everyone talks about, not just because of how similar they smell (pretty much identical, IMHO) but because of the huge price difference. I first got a whiff of the beautifully balanced sweet-smokey . I also forgot to add my free perfumes so I emailed and was told not to worry they'll pop them in my order. . However the smell doesn't last as long as a more expensive perfume! After that, I found out that these perfumes are similar to branded ones, so I tried to buy Look This for my partner, and I was pleasantly satisfied: it was exactly like the original. Skroutz! VERSET PARFUMS. BOSS Bottled eau de toilette 100ml. I mean guys ill never use anuva brand again! With a woody and fruity fragrance, Aldis humble offering comes with the same expensive smell but without the hefty price tag. I use Hive for deliveries, and received a phone call from them after a recent order, which explained that my choice was out of stock, and offering me alternatives. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Id love to see Valentino Donna produced by Verset, its one of my favourite fragrances ever. ii. Verset Parfums | Brands | Total Body Care Knowinsiders.com's astrologer ranks the Top 5 most attractive female zodiac signs in the workplace. Verset parfums list smells like. My suggestion to your company, you could send samples to customers which help to know different scents. Love these perfumes and aftershaves smell exactly like the original, would love to see more varieties being made as Im the kind of person who loves to have all different scents of perfume! . I know it is also a matter of preference, but I can compare the two bottles and they smell nothing alike. I chose and got a delivery the next day. I have no hesitation in recommendation these perfumes 10 out of 10 everytime , Bought two bottles of the new fragrances and love them they smell exactly like the originals and the bottle I ordered were a great size to! It smells nothing like it. Top notes: Pineapple, apple, lemon, blackcurrant, and bergamot. Whois Informations; Top 10 Domain Provider; Verset parfums choice. Fantastic service. That's correct for those out-of-the-ordinary grants like lefty grants, zombie grants, duck caller grants, and apple pie grants. They launched three scents including Lime, Basil & Madarian and Freesia & Pear, but its the Pomegranate thats said to be inspired by Jo Malones Pomegrante Noir Cologne. Verset Parfums Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www 4 of us in my family use them and we have at least 5 fragrances each bought. Shop quicker and easier. The base notes are vanilla, patchouli and cedar wood and the heart notes are jasmine and coffee. These spicy scents are very much night-time perfumes the slimmer M&S bottle is the ideal size for popping in your handbag. International students often fantasize about studying in Europe. $65.9 vs. $23.30. Blue Agave & Cacao from $7.95. If your go-to scent is Marc Jacobs Daisy, you are a fan of green notes. Total convert! , & Verset Ikal Eau de Parfum 100ml. I have purchased at least 8 different fragrances mostly for myself but as gifts too. iii. Fragrances for Women . BOSS Bottled aftershave 50ml. It is the same tropical . Another brilliant perfume dupes option inspired by designer YSL's rock'n'roll perfume, Black Dust by Poundland has heavy notes of coffee, pink pepper, orange blossom and cedar. Darteis a fragrance for men and women who love simplicity. Love these perfumes and aftershaves smell exactly like the original, would love to see more varieties being made as Im the kind of person who loves to have all different scents of perfume! I hope you enjoy this video - Rouge: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Verset-Parfums-Rouge-parfum-100ml/dp/B07HCXGPSW/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1\u0026keywords=verset+parfume+rouge\u0026qid=1613913051\u0026sr=8-1- Sofia: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Verset-Parfums-Sofia-Parfume-100ml/dp/B01N76E7AI/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1\u0026keywords=verset+parfume+rouge\u0026qid=1613913051\u0026sr=8-2 - Luz Adriana: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Verset-Parfums-Adriana-STELLA-parfum/dp/B07K81P2XV/ref=sr_1_1?crid=135QC48PZDKNN\u0026dchild=1\u0026keywords=verset+perfume+luz+adriana\u0026qid=1613913256\u0026sprefix=verset+parfume+luz%2Caps%2C159\u0026sr=8-1- Fresnei: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Verset-Parfums-Frenesi-Parfum-100ml/dp/B07DP4JXNM/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1\u0026keywords=verset+parfume+rouge\u0026qid=1613913051\u0026sr=8-8Follow me: Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jodyglamiam/ Thank you so much for watching xoxo MENU. We cannot publish the scent comparison copy list here, but lists are out on the internet for example you can head over to Imgur. Let's check out here top 10 countries with the cheapest gas price right now! Sensuous Rose mirrors the luxury scents notes of (youve guessed it) roses, with hints of magnolia and white musk. Description. I've spent 100's on top brand named perfumes an they don't even come close to these! We are a brand created and manufactured exclusively for Pharmacies. 5,31 5,90. Advertisment. Thanks Hive Pharmacy for your quick and efficient mailing system . HUGO Reversed eau de toilette 125ml. With top notes of cassis, middle notes of rose and base notes of vanilla and patcholi, its very similar to the scent of Giorgio Armanis famous S perfume. Date of experience: April 21, 2021. Transport 0.00 Total. Do you choose perfume based on its fragrance, its quality or brand? lately through Hive Perfumes, there has been a few hiccups on ordering. Best overall UK clone supplier - Perfume Parlour? 52.00 69.33 per 100ml. Verset Ikal Eau de Parfum 100ml | Skroutz.gr The spiciness of ginger, cinnamon and myrrh creates an irresistible, provocative scent." The earliest edition was created in 2020 and the newest is from 2021. Milton Lloyd believe that the perfume oil itself is more important than the packaging, which is why they only use exceptionally high quality perfume oils. Established in 1975, Milton Lloyd strive to produce high quality, long lasting fragrances. 18.85. Spray. Parfums de Marly Cassili 2.5 oz Women's Spray EDP Eau de Parfum New Sealed Box. Best Overall Sauvage Clone. I Smell Like Buy Womens Alternative Perfumes that Smell Similar to the Big Perfume Brands. 101,60 RON. These gorgeous gold perfumes are just as Oscar-worthy as each other, and once youve sprayed them on, youll have trouble telling them apart. The Next perfume dupes and Next aftershave dupes are copies of fragrances from brands like Este Lauder, Armani, Marc Jacobs, JPG and Chanel. 7 Perfumes Similar to Flowerbomb - Bestmenscolognes.com Verset Parfums Choice for Him Eau de Parfum 100ml Spray for Men. It will delight you if you like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. I've spent hundreds on the real McCoy's an boy these perfumes blow them out the water for real! Smells like: Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, 92. Domain Informations. Verset List for Women and Men. They're expensive; and rightfully so. Download now. Scroll down for our official detailed Verset Perfume list. Verset Parfums Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www I just bought 2 perfumes: Sofia and Elle .The perfumes really smell great,have quite good performance and sillage. I can't get over how amazing they smell. A Prudent Homme Anticipates Proverbes 27 : 12 Bible Verset Toile Chretien Mur Cett. Im a fragrance freak. Discover short videos related to stealing cologne from store on TikTok. Find out the notes that are in perfumes that you like. 10 Best Aventus Creed Clones and Alternatives | Cologne Critic I cant get enough of it. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. Sofia Verset Parfums - Soft And Young by Verset Parfums is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. So he works nights, physical work. **READ MORE: Top 5 most Popular Perfumes in the World, Smells like: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 35ml, 57. 27, 24.95, 2. While this dupe comes in much simpler packaging, it smells very similar for less than 25 for 100ml. Find out which families your favorite perfumes fall into. Scroll To See More Images. Discover beautifully crafted scents at Hive Perfumes London. Free shipping for many products! DIVAIN ESPAA. It contains notes of neroli, Amalfi lemon, raspberry, along with African orange flower, jasmine and gardenia. Verset Parfums are esene de ultima generaie destinate la crearea de arome ce garanteaz o autenic experien olfactiv. Let's find out in this top! This is a great way to test out several different fragrances. Ive recently purchased more of the same scent. Verset Parfums. Reply. 16 Accessorize Lovelily 75ml - reportedly smells like Stella McCartney Pop, norm 27.99 for 30ml from Fragrance Direct. Bleu de Chanel is a top-selling men's cologne at Notino. It will then provide a list of other perfumes that are similar to them. Korres Midnight Dahlia Eau De Toilette A women's fragrance with an intoxicating aroma and high durability. Learn More Verset Parfums created a collection of fragrances designed to fit the latest . 1.2 An Inexpensive, but Inexact Substitute. I have been using Verset perfumes for quite a few years now. Can't tell difference from original. Verset Parfums - Home - Facebook Chanels Coco Mademoiselle is a feminine classic, bought by those who want an expensive womanly scent without the strong aroma of the cult Chanel No5. Its just perfect!! Costing less than 6, we think these fragrance dupes are worth a try. Official Stockist Verset Parfums Store | Your Perfect Scent Always get complimented on my perfume and it lasts all day! Its just perfect!! 18.85. Price: $18. Verset Parfums - Facebook 1. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. WOMENS FRAGRANCES . The original fragrance is Paco Rabannes Lady Million, famous for its gold diamond bottle. Confirm . it smells like . Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. These perfumes smell amazing and last all day! I don't like the smell of Majesty at all. Me and my family love them and always order from here for ourselves and for presents!! My wish list. Over 390 trustpilot reviews. Preziose is a perfume for a brave woman with character. 27 perfume dupes that smell just like designer scents - GoodTo This gorgeous summer scent will have you feeling as if youre on the beach, even if you only make it to the back garden. The Essence Vault Fragrances No. It has the subtle notes of wood, amber, vanilla with a hint of oud. The bargain store is . "The original Daisy is classified in the fragrance industry as a floral green scent. This frag just smells ehh. But the major downside is that you are limited to 8 littles bottles per order and . . I know it is also a matter of preference, but I can compare the two bottles and they smell nothing alike. night Perfume rating 4.20 out of 5 with 10 votes Together by Verset Parfums is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Expect sweet notes of orange, while coconut and tiare flowers add accords of sensuality and vanilla and musk create a heady finish. Rewards. I would say that APO is more accurate but PP last longer. VERSET PARFUMS . This has less of the patchouli emphasis, but with a nice black currant note, along with caramel and vanilla. Buy Verset Parfums direct from UK Store. Verset parfums - xnf.smscastelfidardo.it It will then provide a list of other perfumes that are similar to them. 8. International perfume and cosmetics brand. I bought the Verset Radiance scent after smelling my friend and I absolutely LOVE it.