GA+ ($399.99) includes access to air-conditioned restrooms, while VIP tickets ($499.99) come with access to charging stations. When We Were Young, a gathering of well-known old school emo performers from . Generally, When We Were Young wristbands are offered in the form of single-day passes, though the full selection may vary per year. Tickets for next year's festival went on sale roughly a week before the 2022 festival was slated to begin on Oct. 22. 2022! Remaining passes will open to the general public starting Friday, October 14th at 2:00 p.m. PT. In addition,Something Corporate will be staging their first reunion in 13 years at the festival. With just a few days to go before the fest, VIP passes have sold out on When We Were Youngs site, but there are reputable places where you can still score general admission passes online. All rights reserved. Toggle Main Menu. When We Were Young, a gathering of well-known old school emo performers from. When We Were Young has expanded to three days and will now take place October 22, 23 and 29, 2022 at the open-air venue Las Vegas Festival Grounds in . Tickets sold out quickly, leading to the addition of second and third dates on October 23 and 29, 2022. Tom Sizemore, Heat and Saving Private Ryan Actor, Dead at 61 As enticing as the lineup for When We Were Young Festival, scheduled for Oct. 22 and 23 in Las Vegas, looks at first, the finer details are provoking comments, concerns, and jokes from emo kids of past and present. Check out When We Were Young Festival's official websitefor more information. Concert Tickets When We Were Young Tickets 4.6 When We Were Young Tickets Events (1) Reviews (10) No Concerts Near Raleigh & Durham Select Your Dates All Concerts Oct 21-22 Sat-Sun Las Vegas Festival Grounds - Las Vegas, NV When We Were Young See Tickets Fans Also Viewed Waterparks See all 35 Events Falling In Reverse See all 13 Events Yungblud Here Are The Fans Best Reactions! The When We Were Young Festival marks Paramores first new show since the band went on hiatus in 2018. Pierce The Veil, All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, the Ready Set, 3OH!3, and We the Kings, Fueled By Ramen signees Meet Me @ the Altar, and TikTokers turned punk-rockers Jxdn, Huddy, and Nessa Barrett are all scheduled to perform at When We Were Young 2022 this weekend. 0. READ MORE: Ariana Grande, The Weeknd Collab Album After 'Die For You' Remix? https://t.co/EE0OgYnbow pic.twitter.com/t9PBJK79Il. Newly revealed 2023 lineup also boasts Lizzo, Blondie, Lana Del Rey, Lil Nas X, and Yusuf / Cat Stevens. There are several ticket packages that can be purchased by those willing to attend the festival. Pre-sale tickets for When We Were Young tickets will be available first to fans who register at the festivals website. However presale tickets for the third day will be available Monday, January 31 at 10 AM PT on https://whenwewereyoungfestival.com. Dreamville signees including Ari Lennox, J.I.D, and EARTHGANG will also play the Raleigh fest this April. Nelly Hot in Herre Music Festival Lineup: Akon, Ne-Yo, and More Classic R&B, Hip-Hop Stars! When We Were Young festival 2022: tickets explained, is it a scam - and The Vegas-based fest is hosting their inaugural year at theLas Vegas Festival Grounds on Oct. 22, 23 and 29, with Paramore and My Chemical Romance, fresh off their reunion tour, sharing the headlining bill. Ask the Experts: What Supplements Should We Really Be Taking? The post How to Get Tickets to When We Were Young Festival 2023 appeared first on Consequence. When We Were Young Festival Tickets - StubHub Do not reproduce without permission. Use the search bar! Where to buy last-minute When We Were Young 2022 tickets When We Were Young Festival is back in 2022 and has an epic line-up - here's everything you need to know. The rideshare drop-off is located at the Festival's transportation lot located at 810 W Circus Circus Drive. ], All of this means that emo stalwarts like Taking Back Sunday, The Used, AFI, and Dashboard Confessional are performing at the same festival, two weeks in a rowseemingly unthinkable to fans who remember when all of these groups could command huge headlining spots on their own. The When We Were Young festival, a monument to the glory days of emo/pop-punk nostalgia, is set to kick off this weekend in Sin City. when we were young fest tickets - senorzorro.com 'When We Were Young' Festival 2023: Dates, Tickets, Prices, Venue And When We Were Young's wide-ranging bill comes at a high price. Does anyone have information about any late night shows from the bands in the festival? When We Were Young is a brand new one-day festival on October 22nd and October 23rd, 2022 at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds in Las Vegas, Nevada. While this years fest isnt even over yet, When We Were Young 2023 just announced their festival date (Oct. 21, 2023) with Blink-182 and Green Day set to headline. All of the banter, hilarious as it is, points to a larger theme: the sneaking suspicion that When We Were Young Festival could turn out to be capitalistic nostalgia bait at its lowest. When We Were Young will happen on the 22nd, 23rd & 29th of October 2022. How to Get Tickets to When We Were Young Festival 2023. Presale tickets for When We Were Young will be available Friday, Jan. 21 at 10 am PT for fans who sign up for early access to passes online at whenwewereyoungfestival.com. Photos by Kevin Winter/Getty Images for iHeartRadio, Scott Legato/WireImage, Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for CBS Radio Inc., Jeff Hahne/Getty Images, Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images, and ISMODE/iStock/Getty Images Plus. Slate is published by The Slate Group, a Graham Holdings Company. When We Were Young Festival Tickets - SeatGeek Tickets for When We Are Young go on sale Friday, Jan. 21, 2022. You can sign up for the presale code here. When We Were Young returns in 2023, bringing all your favorite emo & rock bands from the past two decades together on Saturday, October 21 and Sunday, October 22 at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. When We Were Young Festivallineup information and eventschedule will be featured above as details become available. For the first time ever, an event with loads of Emo era bands (including My Chemical Romance, Paramore, AFI, Jimmy Eat World, and so many more!) General Admission - Front Gate Tickets The festival offers 2 types of tickets: General Admission, GA+, VIP and VIP Cabana admission. The organisers recently revealed the official lineup of the festival. When We Were Young Tickets & Festival Schedule Dates Date Range Day of Week Time of Day Clear Apply Performers Clear Apply Cities Clear Apply Load More When We Were Young Fest Lineup When Is When We Were Young 2022? when we were young festival 2022 lineup - Rivertownartfestival Vivid Seats has tickets going for $145 before fees for those heading to the Festival Grounds on Oct. 23. YOUR TICKET IS DIGITAL! VIP Admission: tickets from $520. Next up, headliners My Chemical Romance will perform at 10:40 p.m. PT on the Black Stage for each day of the festival. Bryan Kress October 11, 2022 | 5:12pm ET When We Were Young Festival will officially return to Las Vegas for a second year in 2023 and with the full lineup revealed, claiming your tickets means a chance to catch Green Day and a reunited Blink-182. When We Were Young Tickets, 2023 Concert Tour Dates - Ticketmaster When We Were Young Festival 2022: Tickets, cost, date, schedule - nj We are not affiliated with When We Were Young Festival. The festival is set to be held at the open-air venue in Las Vegas Festival Ground. Gen Z pop-punk stars including Lil Huddy and Jxdn, and rising tween punk group The Linda Lindas, are also in the mix. The band is also set to tour in 2022 after having to cancel their tour in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic. When We Were Young Festival 2022: How can I buy tickets? When We Were YoungFest tickets are available now! The best of movies, TV, books, music, and more, delivered to your inbox. <p>We found all the best prices on tickets for When We Were Young. October 22, 2022 12:08pm. So, going just one day means youll have the chance to see every performer if you want to speed from stage to stage. Slipknot announce Knotfest Roadshow 2022 with In This Moment, Jinjer and more. I checked my email and it doesnt seem like I have a confirmation email from them either. The When We Were Young music festival has cancelled its slate of Saturday performances. The When We Were Young music festival kicks off at 11 a.m. PT on Saturday, Oct. 22. The Las Vegas Festival Grounds at located at 311 W Sahara Avenue. The inaugural When We Were Young festival, headlined by My Chemical Romance and Paramore, was announced in January and ended up going from one date to three dates thanks to the high demand.. Live Nation has just announced the "When We Were Young" festival, featuring some of the most iconic emo and rock acts of the past two decades. Where to buy last-minute When We Were Young 2022 tickets Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. The 2023 When We Were Young Fest lineup features headliners Green Day and Blink 182. When we were young festival tickets: How much are they and where - HITC The aptly titled When We Were Young festival released its official lineup on Tuesday (Jan. 18), bringing every 2000s emo-pop band to Las Vegas, Nevada on October 22, 2022. I can shout as loud as I like but we need to get everyone on board., The festival says it "always will be a place for inclusivity, a safe haven for people of all walks of life.". 2. The mall goth-esque lineup of Bring Me the Horizon, A Day to Remember, Avril Lavigne, Bright Eyes, and Jimmy Eat World are also set to perform. All contents 2023 The Slate Group LLC. In 2022, the festival was moved to Winchester, Nevada at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. We want to see all of our favorite bands, of course! The fest runs for three days, wrapping up on Saturday, Oct. 29,. When We Were Young 2023 Festival Lineup: Blink-182, Green Day & More After being announced on Twitter, emo kids are swarming to share their excitement for the fest. When We Were Young Festival's Ticket Sale Teaches A Valuable - Forbes We want to hear it. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Libra celebrities: 25 Famous people born under the sign of the scales, Marinated makeup trend is TikToks new take on Y2K nostalgia, Avril Lavigne brags about cookbook plans: My food is, like, gourmet, Olivia Rodrigo and other new riot grrrls have their predecessors to thank, We found all the cheapest tickets for Harry Styles in LA, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, What's next for Buster Murdaugh after dad's murder conviction, life sentence, Buster Murdaugh got 'very drunk' with dad 2 months after mom, brother murdered: source, Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss planned to confess affair to Ariana before getting caught, Prince Harry says hes not a victim: I never looked for sympathy, Allison Holker pens touching note to kids after Stephen tWitch Boss death, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce. Unlike Lollapalooza, Coachella, and the Austin City Limits fest, When We Were Young has yet to join the livestream game this year. I actually forgot about wwwy festival as I was on the waiting list since the initial release sometime late last year and gave up hope of actually getting a ticket. When We Were Young Festival 2022: Lineup + Tickets Information