Getting plenty of ventilation between your legs is vital to good vaginal health. People have definite ideas about the way one should clean ones self. Grapefruit: a large tropical citrus fruit with a sour, slightly bitter flavor. I went to go down on him again and i just couldnt do it. These include the following examples. reader, chigirl+, writes (3 April 2011): Already have an account? I think you need to tell him he has a strong body smell, especially when it comes to his backside. Her latest book is Anatomy of a Secret Life: The Psychology of Living a Lie. She is also the author of Amazing You! Sometimes, in an effort to eliminate natural smells, girls and women use douches and feminine deodorants. All of these things can impact your vagina, according to Gersh. male Vaginal diseases: Vaginal bacterial infection, What Causes Fishy Smell On Penis After Ejaculation, Bacterial Vaginosis - The Little-Known Condition That Affects 1 In 3 Women, Cytolytic Vaginosis: An Irritated And Itchy Vulva And Vagina With White And Thick Discharge, Why Does My Vagina Smell Like Poop: 5 Reasons My Vaginal Discharge Has A Fecal Odor, Vaginal discharge: Difference between normal discharge and infection. My boyfriend says that I smell down there Because it smells, thats my main reason. But Dr. Mysore explains that pheromones just arent the answer to Why does my boyfriend smell so good? Its unclear how pheromones work in humans, and currently there is no evidence to show that there is a clear-cut link between human pheromones and an individuals reaction or behavior.. It doesnt matter what kind of perfume, cologne, or shampoo your partner uses whatever it is, its probably one of your top favorite scents. Treatment includes treating the underlying conditions and surgical correction. Its more a question of, What exactly does your vagina smell like? Does your discharge smell bad, but not fishy? Labiaplasty recovery has several different phases, each marked by its own set of sensations and activity guidelines. I just starting having sex w/my on & off boyfriend of 5 years again. The 6 Best At-Home Hormone Test Providers in 2023, unusual or excessive gray or white vaginal discharge, strong odor that may be described as fishy. As a result, you may forget about the tampon or have such difficulty removing it that it remains there for longer than intended. Login first hi! Some people may need reconstructive surgery to treat the condition. reader, joy_73+, writes (14 June 2013): A But there is a nice way to do this. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This stinks! My boyfriend smells like poop - TODAY.com Are our bodies telling us something? WebWhen you're turned on by your partner's scent, taking a deep whiff of his chest or the back of her neck feels like taking a powerful drugit's an instant flume ride to bliss, however There can be accidental transfers of rectal bacteria towards the vagina and urinary tract potentially resulting in foul odors or worse. Add your answer to this question! female My boyfriend Smelling someone's scent when they're not around? over a year ago, bbfeet964662 But once you find the cause it shouldnt take more than 2 to 3 days to clear up. male (2020). This can cause an unusual, acidic smell. Washing inside the vaginal canal isnt just unnecessary, its downright dangerous. What does diabetic urine smell like? Again, the vagina is going to have some natural odor. "I would actually nuzzle into her armpit. Why Does My Vagina Smell Like Onions and How Is It Treated? You may have bacterial vaginosis if you have an odorous vagina after ejaculation. reader, anonymous, writes (16 May 2011): A I suggest a conversation that takes place in a neutral moment not in bed, but in the car or on a walk, where you are distracted by your surroundings. My Vaginal Discharge Smells Like Onions After Sex. What's Wrong? Switch up your toilet paper brand? This can lead to a smelly groin. Oranges are a delicious, tangy fruit that you can eat as a snack, add to your breakfast plate, or even blend to make a juice or smoothie! female Right. If youre really active, and youre drinking a lot of water and flushing everything out, I would anticipate that the smell would go away much more quickly, says Dr. OConnor. Mac Bride MB, et al. A number of STIs can lead to unusual discharge or smell in the groin. Case in point: you used to roll your eyes at a whiff of Axe body spray because it reminded you of overly-enthused teenage boys. like the manly smell down there, am The male urethra needs to be able to accommodate the extension which occurs with erection, and so when the penis is flaccid, it tends to b Continue Reading I Can Smell Myself Through My Pants: Why, and What to Do About It? Usually, a yeast infection will make the vagina smell like a loaf of sourdough. Please help! I always smell like pee male You recently started engaging in sexual activity with a new partner(s). reader, PixiePie+, writes (1 November 2009): A Dos participantes del encuentro coincidieron en que es preocupante la situacin all planteada. reader, Illithid+, writes (30 October 2009): A Bottom line: Most vaginal odors arent anything to worry about, so as long as a shower clears thing up, youre probably good to go. She enjoys karaoke and dining out more than she cares to admit. While the condition can clear up on its own, doctors also prescribe antibiotics or antifungal medicines to reduce the infections effects. WebMy boyfriend says I smell bad down there, and I am a bigger sized girl so I know I have to wash extra good so Im careful with that. Heres whats normal and whats cause for concern. The natural makeup of bacteria inside the vaginal canal is designed to keep the canal healthy and clean and that bacteria doesnt need any help from you to operate optimally.. La movilidad, el ritmo de la campaa de vacunacin y el cumplimiento o no de las medidas del gobierno, fueron algunos de los temas evaluados por los ms de 50 mdicos, cientficos e ingenieros, entre otros profesionales que asesoran al gobierno. The extra sweat can attract fungus and bacteria, which leads to bad smells. WebThere are two key reasons why this occurs. PCOS SOS: A Gynecologists Lifeline To Naturally Restore Your Rhythms, Hormones, and Happiness, symptoms associated with hormonal changes, When to consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional, What You Need to Know If Your Vagina Has a Fishy Odor. male These compounds become more volatile when they come into contact with ejaculate. Durante un poco menos de dos horas y media, los integrantes del Grupo Asesor Cientfico Honorario (GACH) analizaron la nueva situacin de la pandemia del coronavirus que atraviesa Uruguay. Regardless of the cause, if you suspect you might have an infection, it is best to get checked out immediately. If we were to have sex in the morning, i don't notice any odor thru out the day. Fried food, spermicides, and semen are a few of them. WebAside from simply giving you a good cleaning, your dentist will check for cavities, gum disease, and something called low salivary flow all of which can be causing that My vagina smells even after I take a shower. Examples of these include the following. In women, trichomoniasis can cause itching, painful urination, and heavy discharge. While treatment is available, one in five people will relapse within three months. We'll tell you how. The smell is fishy or musty. over a year ago, annamcquain244196 There are things you can take to try to help keep your vaginal pH a little more acidic, where the odor causing bacteria are less likely to multiply. In most cases, the odor will clear up on its own within a day or two. (2019). But why does your partner so incredibly good? For some, the moist, sticky feeling in the groin persists all day long. If you finished your period within the past week, this could be the culprit. The area can accumulate sweat, dead skin, and dirt, Gersh says. Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. According to Yale professor and gynecologist Dr. Mary Jane Minkin, a temporary abnormal scent probably means your vaginal pH changed due to your boyfriends fingers. WebThe other possibilities that need evaluation are bacterial vaginosis, excessive sweating, lost tampon in the vagina,lodged condom or pathology of cervix or vagina.I would suggest that you consult a gynecologist and get a pelvic examination and investigations like vaginal swabs, intravenous pyelography and cystography done. reader, samson+, writes (30 October 2009): A What Causes Excessive Testicular Sweating, and How Can I Treat It? Becoming intimately familiar with the range of the scents your vagina usually falls within will help you identify when something is off. While we dont really want to compare vaginas to armpits, the thing is, they can both get a little funky after a cardio sesh. If you want to get notified by every reply to your post, please register. Additionally, many spermicides only last one hour, so they should be reapplied every time you have sex. I have been doing my own research and am thinking it may be something to do with him not being circumsised?