Their acting are nothing to talk about I couldnt have agreed more. If you want to read the story @RoseJade said you can find it here: Hi! Cancer. Its when its 50+ that I back off. Bitch Talk: What Are We Watching in March 2023? We know it's a hassle to switch browsers but we want your experience with 8 Days to be fast, secure and the best it can possibly be. The next day, Dilirebas work studio posted a photo of the star eating rice cakes. She explained how admirers messaged her parents to inform them of the actresss illness, and she strongly condemns the action. Gu Mans Novels have a huge fan base. Dia berbicara kepadamu, mendengarkan apa yang kamu katakan dan benar-benar mencoba memahami apa yang kamu katakan. @nrllee and @GB, thank you for the links. Both stars have been spotted wearing other matching couple clothing. Theres no English translation but a kind YouTube poster named Billie Zhang translated it. Who is Seven Tan Songyuns boyfriend? Probably not lol. Tencent's Servers Crashed 'Cos Netizens Really Wanted To Watch Yang Hopefully itll be a good satisfying drama. The TV series You Are My Glory starring Dilraba and Yang Yang has received a lot of attention. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Once Upon A Time (2017) 109 min | Drama, Fantasy, Romance 5.1 Rate this Pride vs Miss Prejudice. The Truth About yang yang and Dilraba Dilmurat Relationship @GB, Youve spoken so honestly for me and girlfriend @Phoenix , @agdr03: Yes, girlfriend!!!! Dia Berkomunikasi Baik Denganmu. May I know who followed each other on Weibo on 4/24? Dating a co-star is never the end of the world, especially when youre in a magnificent fantasy television series with them. Yang Yangs 5 rumored Girlfriend, Vicotria Song Was His Girlfriend? Then they started dating in 2019. In the tv series, yang yang played jia baoyu and li qin played xue baochai, who was originally a pair. He is obviously leading everyone including the viewers to believe he had something with dilraba. I havent been drawn much to Cdramas, yes mainly because of the length, Cmovies or Taiwan Movies, I love though. Her performance earned her the Best New Actress award at the 2016 China Britain Film Festival. Yang Yangs Weibo super-topic had also promoted Yang Yang in Dubai. According to Jayne Stars, the two became acquainted in 2013 but did not begin dating until 2016. The natural and hereditary beauty of the Chinese star is thick brows, wide eyes, and long lashes. Safe travel and move! He is obviously leading everyone including the viewers to believe he had something with dilraba. Dilraba: An equal relationship will not only make you a better person , I agree about the friendship even though Jingjing initiated the meeting, it didnt bother Yu Tu. The China TV Golden Eagle Award for her performance. , Yes, Angelababy is pretty but Im not into her as much as Im into Zhao Lusi (Shengnan). Dilraba And Yang Yang Spotted You Are My Glory ' Facebook from lookaside.fbsbx.com , born 9 september 1991) is a chinese actor.he made his acting debut in the chinese television drama the dream of red mansions (2010). What is the Net Wor, Dilraba Dilmurats Protectiveness of Her Parents and Her Dating Life, Dilraba Dilmurat- Relationship, Boyfriend. Scandals like this last forever on the internet. And the final goodbye by Yang2 and Dilraba (shes the most gorgeous thing that exists isnt she?). Then, to catch Yu Tus attention, she changed it to hand that can reach the starry galaxy. I have to finish both before I jump onto Truth Or Dare. Mediacorp | 8 Days. I hope I can get to watch this with the BoD. Never understood how they ship DLRB w that guy anyway? Zola Ivy Murphy, Biographical Information, Boyfriend, Siblings, and Parents. Not using her popularity. Luju Bar was born in Xinjiang in 1992, and her website emphasizes how her looks are God-given and have not changed. I like Angelababys face (although what a weird name!) Romantic galaxy Contains spam, fake content or potential malware, Dilraba On Truth-seeking Mission in Prosecution Elite, 6 Major Clues Hinting Dilraba Dilmurat and Johnny Huangs Romance, Chinese Actresses Who Are on Acting Hiatuses, Dilraba Dilmurat Replaces Angelababy as Diors Brand Ambassador, Dilraba Dilmurat Shows Flat Stomach on Livestream, Dilraba Dilmurats Close Ties With Johnny Huang Resurface. For us entertainment if for fun , after we watch movie we eat and drink beer or wine. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". They both dont really need to test the water here. Dont forget your original intention The 29-year-beauty olds is just amazing, standing at 5 feet 7 inches tall. Who Is Wallace Chungs Wife? Her eyes are very big. Thankful that after a 10-year separation Hi @dramalurv! Why Fans Can Not Calm Down, Does Rosy Zhao Lusi Have a Boyfriend? In December 2021, the stars were speculated to have shared a takeout meal together as the photo backgrounds hinted they were at the same location. LOL! Please choose a site that you trust as source of information. Ive missed reading your posts and everyones comments so much Im relocating in the middle of this pandemic and things are super chaotic. The two had kept their relationship status very private. Netizens had noticed that the backgrounds in their respective the pics were similar and were convinced that they were taken in the same room. @Phoenix woah! I do see a lot of YY & DLRB team cps but there are also Wu Lei and DLRB teams as well and they spin their sagas like there are no tomorrow. I may just join you. [You] need to be a dedicated female star, Pei Pei Even if theres no spark fans try hard to connect. With their sizzling onscreen chemistry, fans of both idols are hoping they could become a pair in real life. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Netizens have compiled a list of 'evidence' that suggest thatDilireba and Yang Yang are truly an item. The reason? Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Whats more troubling for me is that her two toddlers will grow up knowing that their own mother wanted them aborted. Totally agree , @GB After the long wait, our eyes are just happy to be able to see Yang Yang, @Phoenix, girlfriend, I hope you are well. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Bilbili those crazy CP team indeed hate him the most, that it can be anybody but him? Who is Shen Yues Boyfriend? Now, this drama is going to be released. I hope youre ok. Hugs to you. Relationship. Yang yang often took li qin to some romantic places. Else I can come back and read the comments later, as you said This site is my happy place . Then he jabs, (if youre so clever) why dont you give it a go (at doing my make up)? (As in do you think you could do a better job? Thanks @nrllee. I looked it up, wondering what on earth the fans had to say about the makeup artist. . Dilraba Dilmurat and Yang Yang Test Waters for Romance? I wish her for that, They finished shooting in 2020 n released in 2021. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Even my husband is waiting for this show. They both know their boundaries but now theyre comfortable with each other and so its more easier to know a little bit more. Drama will be airing on WeTV for sure and probably on Tencent Video YouTube since they are dropping trailers. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. The translation is quite accurate and what is their funny names about? Subscribe to the 8days weekly e-newsletter to receive the I have those and Netflix. Many people believe the 29-year-old had plastic surgery to look as stunning as she does now. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. . Does Dilraba Dilmurat have a Boyfriend? Its metaphorically saying to the audience, please anticipate watching this drama (Glory) where we will meet you (the audience) again. Who Is Miles Wei Zhemings Wife? | Howdy! The last sentence is a play on words. Whats The Relationship Between Dylan Wang And Shen Yue? Bai Lu and Zhang Linghe Are In A Relationship? Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. How is Arthur Chen Feiyu and Zhang Jingyis Relationship? Female fans revealed that he was requested to take pills after every date. Thats a lot of work. Ive never shipped a couple until this pair. Yang yang often took li qin to some romantic places. You absolutely need to continue to be an Yang Yang and Dilraba's new drama are finalized, and the two - iMedia It breaks my heart . How Is Dylan Wang and Esther Yus Relationship? ) I cant find it available for where I live yet unless the title has changed? You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. They were dubbed? Im enjoying Please Feel At Ease Mr Ling and Use For My Talent. Dilraba Dilmurat May Be Pregnant After All? Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Upgraded but still having issues? Cara Mengirim Doa untuk Orang yang Sudah Meninggal Its exactly the kind that stigmatizes and traumatizes children when they find out. Fans Call For A Second Cooperation. Berikut adalah daftar drama Tiongkok terbaik yang diperankan Dilraba Dilmurat, menurut IMDb.com. Only Song Seung Heon. She also stated that she does not reveal her parents identities because she wishes to protect them. Five famous Chinese actresses of Xinjiang heritage: from Dilraba Please confirm you want to block this member. Potret Dilraba Dilmurat, Aktris Tiongkok yang Keturunan Etnis Uighur Chemistry antara keduanya yang membuat para penonton gemas dan berharap agar mereka bermain bersama lagi di proyek selanjutnya. We believe that Yang Yangs attitude towards acting will be able to bring the audience a bright performance. As usual Yang Yang is while Dilraba is still pretty. Another similar drama I was wondering if youd like is Forever Love since its also quite similar. Now shes made it something like hand that can grab cotton so the boys nickname her Cotton. 11 Things You Didn't Know About The Cast Of "You Are My Glory" This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. As they really look perfect for each other with their good looking. I mean today as its just after midnight. Yall gotta come the F down , The only time I have agreed with Communist control**. I feel Im Jingjing in that I really need to learn this e-sport thing once and for all. Reba is busy filming , so Mr Yangyang too. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I get lost. The Two Sweet Dramas Starred By Yang Yang, Ding Yuxi, Who Will You. I dont like Dilraba but I can ignore her and focus on Yang Yang So Im in for this one, of course And yes, @Fern, @agdr03 and I will be happy to share . Im just 2 1/2 months watching Cdramas because of Dilraba. She then starred in the wuxia romance drama The Flame's Daughter alongside Vic Chou. Starring Yang Yang and Dilraba, "You Are My Glory" is being broadcast, Yang Yang is indeed worthy to regard as a top popular star. Thank you, @agdr03. latest entertainment, celebrity, food and lifestyle news! (t/n: they are talking to themselves), Guan Zai Starring Yang Yang and Dilraba Dilmurat (also known as Dilireba), the series, which is adapted from the web novel of the same name, is about two former schoolmates who meet again as adults. Many fans even deliberately made a lot of their CP pictures in advance. Get updates about the best spam fries and other delicious things in life not spam. It does not store any personal data. For non-fans of Dilraba and Yang yang, how did you find the chemistry Sometime TVB Actor Carlos Koo Used To Live In Apartment Where Abby Choi's Body Was Found; Has Been Having Nightmares Since News Broke, Gallen Lo, 60, Spotted With Awkward Combover At Event In China, Aaron Kwoks Wife Moka Fang Left Extremely Devastated By Good Friend Abby Chois Grisly Murder Heres What She Said In Her Heartbreaking Tribute. There were those who truly believe in the rumours and are extremely delighted by the news, with one saying: "After watching You Are My Glory, I really wanted them to be together. A graduate of the. Details English Title: I think appearing in the same place is a better indicator but idk. Thats sad about the children. Netizens never heard of them having intimate interactions outside the play. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. The information of the top popular male star is much similar to Yang Yang, such as dating wealthy actresses in 2019, shooting in Dubai in 2019, playing the piano to fans at the birthday party, and so on. That the two popular idols were more likely to keep their romance under wraps, if they were indeed dating!if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'jaynestars_com-box-4','ezslot_4',633,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jaynestars_com-box-4-0'); Netizens are more curious about swirling pregnancy rumors! Please inform us here ok? 5 Penyebab Putusnya Hubungan yang Awalnya Baik-Baik Saja In December 2021, the stars were speculated to have shared a takeout meal together as the photo backgrounds hinted they were at the same location. Her enormous, powerful eyes and thick brows, which were depicted beautifully on screen, are two of her most recognizable traits. Heh @agdr03 probably for YY most viewers will not consider the 24 hours (32 x 45 = 1440 minutes) or 1 full day, a waste, no matter what the show does heheheh!