There's nothing to be ashamed of for trying to help them heal. Poem About Longing For A Lost Love Being left by our love is painful, but what is more painful? I want to trust you again so I start by forgiving you because if I dont, I wont even trust you again. You have been treating me like you dont care but I still love you because you are a significant part of my life, I will always value you even when you dont give a damn about me. Everything was magical. You hurt me but your offence did not reduce your value so I forgive you. I feel and hope that every day will be better, easier, that one day I will wake up and not feel this way. Yeah, I know you hurt me. Just dont ghost me anymore. 3. 53. Thats exactly what Ill do after I write this letter. These letters are so loving and emotional that your ex will fall in love with you. You are surely the most beloved man to me, so I cant easily forget about you. I want to believe in what we have. Did you decide to punish me because I fell in love with you? A letter to my sister, who shut me out for no reason I would sob through the entire night, trying in vain to stop my chest from aching. Betrayal from a loved one is painful but more painful is the betrayal of oneself. Maybe you did, but I felt that love only on rare occasions. 23. I forgive you, you are free, I am free.I love your forgiveness. 35. No matter how hurt I am, I realized I am always in love with you better than usual. I didnt want to be vulnerable around you because I always believed youd use it against me. 29. I appreciate every detail of what you are going through so I forgive you. Try writing down 3-5 things that make you feel love at the start of your day, and hold those in your heart. I wont let naysayers be happy about us so I forgive you because I love you still. I'm sorry for the ways I hurt you. 53. You hurt me so badly, but I love you as much as I did when we first met. You hurt me but it is really not your fault so I forgive you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_26',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_27',173,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-173{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. I forgive you because you are a changed person now. You hurt me deeply, but I still love you. But I still love you, baby. Before you even wrong me, know my forgiveness is always your portion. Someone had to understand you and be there for you, so I gladly took on that role. Don't you love me anymore? 13. One day you stopped replying to my text messages. Especially when it came to how much time and effort we were prepared to give each other. Nothing has changed, I'm still committed. But just know that I wont listen to you when the time comes that you regret your decision. We've been together for over six months now and everything about our relationship has become more intimate. No matter the temptation to drown your sorrows in tears or wallow in self-pity, you have to be levelheaded about this. Do you have the words to express yourself without antagonizing them? 67. I need you by my side, I need a man who cares about my feelings, I pray for a man that can sacrifice everything for me. Even though you hurt me, I still love you and forgive you because my love for you recognizes no hurt. What I am sure of, however, is how much I loved you. It still means that you betrayed me and I will never be able to look at you as anything more than a traitor. I forgive you this minute. I still love you. I forgive you. Sometimes you love the wrong person who doesnt care about your feelings. Unfortunately, youll never read this, but some things need to be written down before we let go of them. I pretended it did for awhile by covering up my feelings with anger because I knew I could never have you back. Official video for "I Still Love You" by Jennifer HudsonListen to Jennifer Hudson: https://JenniferHudson.lnk.to/listenYD Jennifer Hudson, W Hotels, and Hum. I know in the end you will see the light. I dont know if Ill end up burning this letter or simply throwing it into the trash, but I know for sure that I dont want to send it or keep it. I could keep that hatred for you deep . Sometimes a message to her is not enough to turn things around. You have shattered my heart, but you have not shattered my love. Just give us one more chance. I love you. 100+ miss you sister quotes, messages, and texts to show your love. I forgive you. You have understood how much you hurt me, and then changed your way. Loving you is my life, forgiving your wrong gives me fulfilment. Sorry that you lost yourself and that causing me pain, after I gave you all the love I had to give, seemed to be the way to heal. there is no space for resentment any longer. Letter to the one that broke my heart | by Claudia Punch | Medium I forgive you because you did not just hurt me but both of us, including yourself. I cried for days and no one was able to console me for long enough to hear what happened. You broke my heart but it doesnt mean I will stop loving you. I can't tell you how many times I've sat down and tried to put these words on paper. Lets be honest: It was such a stupid fight over an extremely stupid issue. You dont have to feel worthless because you hurt me. You Mean a Lot to Me Poems January 22, 2022 by Abdullahi Sometimes you want to express your feelings for someone you love. 66. You Hurt Me, But I Still Love You | Thought Catalog You hurt me, you see it as a betrayal but I see it as a mistake. You have to be extremely careful with your words, but also with your heart. Continue with Recommended Cookies. If you can find it to change in your heart, please do. Hurting me is a mistake you made as a result of my not loving you enough and so I forgive you because you will not hurt me on purpose. Even though you hurt me. The cover features an inspiring beautifully letter-written quote You hurt me but I still love you is Powerful Inspirational Sayings that you can get positive energy from it. An Open Letter To My Ex Girlfriend That I Still Love Despite you treat me like I dont exist, I still have a space in my heart to keep you safe. Can't we get back to that just one more time? 100+ haters quotes and saying ideas to motivate you in 2021. Nothing can stop me from loving you, all you need to do is to change your way so that you will not have to hurt me anymore. I love you. My love for you is so much, I can not hold any grudge against you. Share this article: You've moved on. Despite everything that happened, I still love you. It will be unfair if I don't accept your apology because I still love you. Now you came and took me to the moon and left me there. I love you still even though you hurt me. Learn how to forgive so that you will live in peace with those that are close to your heart. 95. If you want to confirm, lets have a get together at the coffee table this morning. Saying goodbye is what I have to say for my health's sake. 92. What do I do to let you know I am badly hurt by your actions? You Hurt Me But I Still Love You Essay | Top Writers Writing a letter to your ex after a breakup: The Dos and Don'ts! I forgive because I love you to the extent that I have no life without you in it. Maybe the new pain has triggered some old pain leading to a flood of feelings that can be overwhelming. I do not know why you keep avoiding my gestures of affection. What will I say when you are always on my mind like never before? Categories A letter to someone who hurt you. You are my happiness, my joy, if we cant forgive each other for an error, what will the people thinks of us? I hate you. There's nothing to be ashamed of for feeling like you abandoned someone. 31. You are my happiness, so forget about what trespassed. As your lover and friend, my forgiveness will always be an entitlement. 3. You broke me, I love you still - Letter To My Ex 98. I still love you but I have to say goodbye at this point. I'm grateful that you had helped me to become a person i am. I hope you understand and then change your ways. I realized I am still in love with you and cannot stop being in love with you all the rest of my life. You said all those things because I would fuss over you. But you will have to live with the fact that you will never have me again. 25. You put them first, do everything to make them happy, and love them no matter what. Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you in their life. Take a look at these sample letters below, and try to write something similar to tell your girlfriend that you are truly sorry. Heart touching words to say Though You You Hurt Me I Still Love You. 1O. Id spend hours upon hours wondering if you were alright, but you just put it down to me being overly obsessed with you. When you want to say something really beautiful about this person, these for her poems are nice and long, so let them sink slowly into the receivers mind. 62. I Still Love You Messages, Quotes & Poems 2023 - Weds Kenya A Letter to My Ex-Boyfriend that Will Make Him Cry - Best Wish Message I forgive you because I dont care what people think is impossible. I started of wanting you but ended up needing you. If this was a letter I actually planned to send, I would never write stuff like that. 68. 43. But I know that I deserve better than that. 52. I Will Love You Even If It Hurts | Thought Catalog Leaving your love knowingly and seeing him fight for you. 34. Here are a few I love you letters to make your lover's heart race. Break-Up Letter to Someone You Love: 14 Sample Letters for Him or Her 7 Break-Up Letters to Boyfriend 1. And now that I look back at everything, I dont even think she should. You belong to me. You are the best for me, I love you so much and pray you understand this fact because it is the most beloved thing that ever occurred to me, I forgive your errors. 75. You Hurt Me But I Still Love You Essay | Best Writing Service Let me love you, let me forgive you, let my forgiveness heal you even as you hurt yourself in the process of hurting me. I forgive you. Package Plan Moving away 4. Living without you makes my heart aches, I dont know what to do to make you understand how you hurt my feelings. Loving you is my life. You hurt me by not giving me the love I deserve but I forgive you because I love you still. I don't know what to do to make you understand how you hurt my feelings. 6. I tried so hard to insure your happiness but you can't force someone to love you so I . if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_24',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_25',119,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-1-multi-119{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}30. I forgive you. 48. "We're getting hurt, but I'm a long-term investor.". You hurt me so much but I still love you and I feel much better now because I know who exactly you are. I forgive you so that we can be free from the pain of the past and accept the change of today. The smiles. The nights. 500 I Love You Letters For Your Special One - Relationship Even after everything you deserve the world, but so do I. I deserve everything I gave you, and didn't get back in return. 64. I love you but it hurts love letter. I love you deeply than ever. A Letter to My Ex-Boyfriend that Will Make Him Cry Letter 1: Hey (His Name), I didn't mean to bother you, but I was thinking about something and suddenly lots of memories popped up in my mind. You are indeed the most precious man in my life, dont worry about what happened, I am still in love with you. I love you, my love because I love you so much and you are my life. Is it love or just fate? I wanted to see you grow old and be there for you even in the toughest of times. Just like yesterday, I feel like shedding tears because you never appreciated all I have been going through because of you. Now my heart bleeds when I see you. Why am I being punished for being in love with you? Baby, you promised me heaven as we walked side-by-side down that aisle. What is the meaning of my life if I have to let you go? if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'ilovemessages_org-banner-1','ezslot_4',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ilovemessages_org-banner-1-0'); big love letters: You Hurt Me Love Letter - Blogger I dont even care anymore. We all have flaws that mar our outer beauty, but you are perfect for me. 49. So youd give me the silent treatment or argue with me for hours. I am sure the pain would have been worse, but I regret not hugging you, kissing you, holding you, looking into your eyes, caressing you for the last time, even though you broke my heart. I will not let you down for the rest of my life. [citation needed] The mixtape has a 79% approval rating on HotnewHipHop and is considered "HOTTTTT".Commercial performance. I cared about you, but the issue was that you didnt return the sentiment. Im so angry and Confused that you hurt me and I dont know what to do, so I took a decision to forgive you and the anger is now assuaged. Relationships That Hurt: When Enough Is Enough - Tiny Buddha We went separate ways, but my heart still beats for you. 93. I forgive you. That you didnt want to be with me anymore. You have been treating me like you don't care, but I still love you because you are a significant part of my life. The more your hurt try to remove my trust in you from my mind, the more my forgiveness of you makes things right and restores the trust. Romeo and finally have been in your devious side of them, but you i hurt me still love letter. You hurt me but I still love you. I will wait for you until you have a rethink. When we first started dating, we knew we had our differences. What if youre too vulnerable and he simply decides to break your heart all over again? I forgive you because I love you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-netboard-2','ezslot_34',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-netboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-netboard-2','ezslot_35',123,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-netboard-2-0_1');.netboard-2-multi-123{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. How bizarre is that? Don't you love me anymore? There is no special laughter aside from the ones I had with you; no tears are more painful than those I shed when you hurt me. You hurt me, but I still love you, so this letter should give you a better understanding of how you actually made me feel. You deserve every right to be happy, to be forgiven because we all make mistakes so I forgive you because I love you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_28',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_29',124,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1-0_1');.narrow-sky-1-multi-124{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. 90. You should be clear about what you are sorry for, and explicitly state why what you did was wrong. How am I supposed to love you better if I refused to forgive you? You hurt me but I still love you because, with you, there is peace of mind in forgiveness. So please, dont throw everything away because of one mistake. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. What are you treating me in this manner? 45 Love Letters for Him to Make Him Cry - Live Bold And Bloom I forgive you because I forgive myself for hurting every person that I have ever hurt. I love you so much, my dear. Please forgive me if I have hurt you in any way. I loved you more than I loved myself. Dont you know how much I hold you in high esteem? Thats the same moment youll decide to crawl back to me. You are still attracted to them. so get rid of the third wheel in your relationship. I accept your apology with all my heart and wish you the best in this world. Dont you love me anymore? It is a love that I was taught when I was a little girl. And this love for you in my heart feels heavy when you are not around to receive it. I thought that you were stringing me along; that you were slowly destroying me. You have always been this way. 6. Even when you refused to change, I still love you. Because you hurt me does not mean I no longer love you. #6: If saying sorry would mend your soul that I have wound, then I'll bring a trailer full of sorry and deliver it at your doorstep just to heal your soul. Whenever I felt like something was suspicious, I was usually right. You hurt me but I forgive you. A Love Letter to You received acclaim from critics, who praised its harmonious delivery and diversity. 1. I love you so much. You hurt me so much by what you say but your actions suggest that you want to soothe my hurt and love me forever. 10. So, can you imagine just how terrifying it was for me to imagine a life without you? Baby, I miss everything about us and wish we never took the decision we did. You could be deeply hurt and want to express yourself through more words. You are my endless love, my heartbeat, and the most precious gift of my life but how so I do when the one I love is the one hurting me? I'm sorry for ever making you feel unwanted. 89. I felt your eyes burn a hole in the back of my skull with your unwavering gaze. 82. Reasons you might still feel like you love your ex include: You have fond memories of your time together. I love me more now that you have hurt me because I learnt to place more value on myself so I forgive you. And I can't stop feeling bad about it. I love you. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'ilovemessages_org-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_8',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ilovemessages_org-large-mobile-banner-2-0');24. Date: 24 Aug 2016. 77. 10. Top Hurt Quotes. How to Respond After You Hurt Your Partner - Verywell Mind Once you understand how and why she is hurt, the thing to do to win her back after hurting her is to apologize. I never saw your bad behaviors or your disrespect as something that was worth getting angry over. 64. She knows she is giving him pain. My love for you crushes all the wrongs you do against me. 50. This mistake of yours is too light for me not to forgive you, and the love I have for you is too big to be smashed by a shortcoming. I just wanted to be as far away from you as possible. 96. I deserve more than a man who will treat me well only in the times I threaten to leave. As a result, writing an apology letter for hurting someone you love is much more difficult, because passion and heartache always leads to greater regret and remorse. I'm sorry I didn't just ask . I will let go of you. My love for you counts no hurt. Cute paragraphs for your best friend that will make her happy. She knows she can change it all but still can't and won't. She knows how empty she is without him. Catalogue your heartache, and don't stop with the feelings you have regarding your friend. 12. You Hurt Me Love Letter. I love you. You were everything to me, and you meant to me more than anything or anyone ever did. I forgive you because I know the real value of friendship and so I understand the importance of forgiveness in a relationship. I don't want our love to die. Expressing yourself after the person you love has offended you may take more than just words. For the record, I truly wanted to love you until the end of our days. Forgiveness is a two-way thing. I never stopped loving you, and I can never spend a moment with the thought that it is over between us. You are quite the best for me. Even when you hurt me every day, I still find out that I love you more and more than anyone else. Baby, I have to let you know that you are hurting my feelings these days. You need to convey the right message that comes from the bottom of your heart, without being overbearing. I'm sorry I didn't have the courage to say the words that weighed on my tongue for months; I kept waiting for you to say them for me. Baby, what did I do to deserve this treatment? You hurt my Feelings and yet I still Love you. 8. 31. "The pain of yesterday is the strength of today.". Youve been through a lot. 5 Things to Remember When You Still Love the Abusive Partner You Left I love your precious voice, your beloved face and the heart that beats for me alone. How do I move on when the one I love is the one hurting me? But I did it because I knew how lonely it must be for you. You have been like a beast to me but I forgive you because I love you 3. 84. The truth: Even though he keeps hurting you emotionally, you still love him because you believe in commitment. You hurt you more when you offend me because you betray your own heart. 94. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. How am I supposed to feel about you and your little escapades when we both know I did everything in my power to keep you by my side? I understand that you might have a different post-breakup journey. You have been like a beast to me but I forgive you because I love you. I dont want anything that will make us separate; I want a lover that will always be on my mind always. It's been over a month since we broke up , we were in a long distance relationship and we talked all the time I'm still hurt and upset at what happened,I didn't see it coming as I was so in love with you .we dated for 3 months then we called it off because you said you were interested in boys I was upset and cried for a long time then I started 63. You hurt me but I still love you so I forgive you because that is past and I dont want to dwell on it. Thank you for being so remorseful, please dont be too hard on yourself to harm yourself. I still love you even though you hurt me. Put that aside and give me chance to redeem myself. You still deserve to be loved no matter how ugly the situations are. I still love you deep inside. 74. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'ilovemessages_org-box-4','ezslot_3',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ilovemessages_org-box-4-0'); I love you. People in this world are going to hurt me. 88. For every wrong you commit against me, I take responsibility because if I didnt love you, you wont get the chance to hurt me so badly but I forgive you as I still love you. My heart is ready to love you and the only way to do so is to forgive every hurt you cause me and let go every offence. I feel like loving you day and night, I am your joy and will always be forever. But when you said that you loved and wanted to be with another woman, there was nothing I couldve done to change that. 4 Tips To Help You Recover From Narcissistic Abuse, Your email address will not be published. I love you. You should find a way to tell them how you feel while communicating that you love them. I didnt want to become the girl who lets her boyfriend walk all over her. I dont know why you are hurting my feelings but I am sure your love is always strong in my heart. Your email address will not be published. 74. I forgive you because if I dont, I will suffer hurt the second time in my heart as I can not wait for you to cure the hurt but cure it myself. 15+ You Hurt Me But I Still Love You Quotes For Youngsters - Terse Sayings 45. I love you still so I forgive you. Composite: Getty . I dont have anything against you anymore because I love you. 65. The repentance in your eyes and soul was more than a soothing balm to the hurt. You hurt me but I forgive you, my love. I forgive you because I love you. I don't understand why you do the things you do. But my heart still beats for you. 11. The perfect solution would be to find "you hurt me but I still love you" quotes to communicate your needs. 25. I pardon your mistakes, I forgive your mistakes, your past and present. 87. You always take good care of me every day and night. I believe it is bound upon human to make mistakes. What changed inside you? Why dont you consider a sincere heart that loves you this much? You influenced me in a way that no one else will ever. I'm sorry that I held on for as long as I did without being completely honest with you. I don't know how you feel about me but the truth is that you have always hurt me with your words, actions and attitude. I forgive you from my heart. If I dont forgive you, I dont stop hurting so I choose to forgive you so I can stop hurting because I love you so much. 68. I will always miss you. When I scream at you to leave and never come back, I want you to hold me tighter in your arms and show me that youll stay no matter what. You owned up to your responsibility like a real man. You live there, rent-free, to always remind me of the love I thought I deserved. It will only show my ugly side, so I forgive you. 70. It wasn't even when I begged for you to . Part of me is angry with you but the whole of me has forgiven you because I love you. These quotes offer the easiest workaround solution to let him know how you feel. The repentance in your eyes and soul was more than a soothing balm to the hurt. Its not your fault that you don't love me. I am happy about the good times we had. I Hate How Much I Love You: A Letter To The Girl I Both Love And Hate It takes a strong person to stay and fight for the one they love. I already forgave you, including for the ills I knew nothing about. The reason is that I am not tired of you. My love for you crushes all the wrongs you do against me. I love and care for you so much, I can not change that fact because you betrayed me. Even when you hurt me every day, I still find out that I love you more and more than anyone else. When you do decide to write and send a letter to him, it just means that you need him to understand what hes done to you. You hurt me and I know you will ruin yourself if you are not forgiven and I am ruined if you are. 100% Success rate. 86. These "relationship hurt" quotes will give you the words to start the conversation. We just made it worse. Refusing to forgive you doesnt make you any worse. Set aside some prayerful moments to ask the Lord to search your heart, and write your feelings in a letter to Him. Nobody is perfect. My heart is still breaking from your betrayal, but every time I think about you, there is an ache that grows. We shouldve stayed together and worked through this. You've hurt me : r/UnsentLetters - Reddit I dont want to love you anymore. Helped me graduated, helped me to .