", "Yes ma'am. "Everypony calm down!" We must catch the train". His attention soon returned to the royal sisters, who were just finishing up Luna's interrogation. Celestia has requested your presence in the wedding hall immediately.". Could this be the most important moment in our lives? After sitting down and taking the first bite into her breakfast, the elder Apple spoke again. With that, the Mane 5 began to move out of the treehouse, one by hesitant one. "Is there anything we can do to make them realize we truly regret our mistakes?, I dont think so, I destroyed my familys honor because of my betrayal and our naivety. If that wasn't already a slash to her heart, then the knowledge that what happened then draws similar comparisons to the rehearsal would absolutely double it. "Did you defend Twilight then?" "In the event the second echelon goes rogue, our Changelings will enclose and crush them, while hunting down any stragglers. Oh, and by the way Twilight. Her Spartan was camped in the Forerunner building to the right of the crashed Pelican, armed with a sniper rifle. He was delighted Twilight was able to forgive him, but the question remained; would she be able to forgive the others? "Sorry Cadance. This actually isn't like her. In the aftermath of the wedding, Twilight has found that her friends have grown. ", "Anytime darling. She tried alerting her friends to the impostor's cold and condescending behaviour, compared to Cadance's warmth and benevolence. "If you think I'm gonna surrender, you're dead wrong Chrysalis. "I did not commit the same sins you did!". "Twilight? And if that isn't bad enough, ya did not even say sorry to Twilight. Concerned for his princess, Shining tried waking her up. Princess Luna is here!". For Celestia and the Mane 5, this was very grave news. "As well as the sound of a bell!" The worst thing about all this is that they didn't even care! I have to go and find Twilight. Replied the alabaster unicorn. Still, that is not the reason you summoned me.". The Nightmare Forces possessed my body, transforming me into the devil known as Nightmare Moon. With authority, the baby dragon approached the Princess of Love to state his business. How she, out of her friends, her brother and her mentor was the only one to notice the glints of Chrysalis's evil under the shroud of her poorly rehearsed masquerade, how helpless and shocked she felt when Chrysalis brainwashed Shining, how little her friends took her seriously when she tried to tell them her concerns about the impostor, how hurt and betrayed she felt when they walked out on her, following her brother to comfort a pony who was completely undeserving of any sympathy, regardless of the crocodile tears she shed, how lost everything seemed when Celestia was defeated and she and her friends were captured before they could reach the Elements of Harmony, and how justified she felt after Chrysalis was beaten. Anypony who attempts to resist or to rescue her is to be dealt with immediately. Only he knows why I grieve at this time, and therefore I request that we be given our peace. Replied Luna respectfully. Pinkie chimed, albeit half-heartedly. "Welcome back my Queen" Hissed Blade. There was no trusting the girls, considering the magnitude of what they had done to Twilight at the rehearsal, but it remained to be seen if there was any credibility in their desire to apologize, and even if their apology was solid enough to prove their remorse. Her eyes and teeth were clenched shut in pain and she was letting out groans that would rend one's heart irrevocable. "Night Light! "They will heal. Behind him, the doors flung open to reveal Celestia's Royal Guards, with Luna following closely behind. Shining could only hang his head deeper from the truth in her words. We pushed Twilight aside like she was nopony. I wasn't comfortable with leaving her, but I didn't want to be cast out of the wedding either! Do you understand the motive behind her rage? The reason is that in light of my most recent actions, as well as those of Captain Armor and the Element Bearers, Canterlot nearly fell.". I have to be elsewhere, so I must make my stay here as brief as possible. His strict side came to the fore once more. I want you to lead it. ", This made Cadance lower a brow in question. Shining assured the company. It didn't take long for Velvet to catch on either. a canterlot wedding twilight betrayed fanfiction "Why did I ever doubt her? "Yes ma'am." Do you have any idea..?". Now she knew what was going on, but then came the million-bit question; how would the events of the wedding affect her, and what would come in the future relating to that event that would also affect her? "Applejack, ah' have lived a long, long life. The spree of devastation seemed to fly by as the Changelings stormed the village, smashing into ponies homes before harvesting their love and setting the place on fire. With that, Spike nodded and marched up to the door, Cadance stepping aside. "Using my magic, I have been able to observe the movements of our enemies. So, after checking to make sure Sweetie Belle was still sound asleep, and after spending roughly 15-20 minutes fixing up her mane and tail (and applying her make-up), Rarity left for Sugarcube Corner, but not before eating breakfast and leaving a little something for Sweetie Belle to eat herself. "That's the Changeling Queen's name, and it sounds every bit as evil as she is." however what happens when her only chance is also in the mafia. Night Light turned to comfort his wife and left Shining to return to Celestia and carry on with his orders in shame. Once they had walked clear of the structure, Twilight's shield spell covered it once more. Velvet took a long look at Night Light, who nodded firmly in response. "Cadance, is there anything else you wish to tell me?". Then, there was an explosion; the spell was completed. ", "No problem Cadance." Captain Armor disowned her, stripped her of her title as Best Mare and banned her from the wedding, her friends walked out on her, and I.I said she had a lot to think about.". They are led by Cadance, the Princess of Love and their mission is to broker a renewed peace with Twilight. Snake grinned. May I come in?". "Yes Aunt Celestia. "Come on in Cady. Taking a deep breath, Velvet braced herself. Eventually, Applejack spoke up, having finally found something to say. "That is true, but here's the thing Granny Smith." Furthermore, she did also upset the bride, my niece. Whatever my sister asks of me, I will not hesitate to fulfill.". I have already been punished enough for my sins.". Rarity moved to comfort her. With a "mmph" of configuration, she smiled at Luna once more. "No ma'am. "Indeed she did, your Majesty." I cannot explain how I believed that impostor to be my niece. Moments later, Princess Cadance, the bride, Twilight's former foalsitter and somepony with whom she was very close . Tell me we didn't forsake innocent lives for a wedding". He had witnessed Cadance and the Mane 5 enter the treehouse, and had also contacted Black Blade for permission to engage. He didn't like leaving Twilight so broken, but he didn't want to be cast out of the wedding either. Meanwhile, very much unbeknownst to Celestia, Luna had taken the decision to head off to the Sparkle family home. After a long and hard trudge through the Black Widow's Peaks, Chrysalis, along with what remained of her army and the prisoners they took from the Canterlot settlement arrived at the Changeling hive, one of the tallest peaks in the entire mountain range. Replied Rainbow confidently. Lieutenant Fang, you are hereby dismissed.". a canterlot wedding twilight betrayed fanfiction Replied the four guards in unison, following Shining down the hall as he trotted ahead of them. How it got the seven key ponies ultimately responsible for Canterlot's safety to drop every responsibility they had to the safety of the city in order to spend their time preparing for something as trivial as a wedding. "There was no way I could have known..I did everything I could!". Angel tried his best to comfort her, not knowing the reason behind his master's sorrow. Silence fell over the room once more. "Wait here. Cadance asked inquisitively. But for now, the main objective was to meet the girls and Cadance at Sugarcube Corner to form a plan. Fortunately enough for the elite Changeling spy, he did not have to wait long as around the same time Twilight and company had embraced each other in a hug, Blade soon reported back via telepathy. "Well, it happened during the wedding rehearsal. Stay tuned! Instead, she opted for a conciliatory defeat. "I understand your grief completely now, Sir Light and Lady Velvet, but while I empathize with your plight, I am not here to promise swift vengeance. Replied Applejack spiritedly. Shinings heart sank deeper into his stomach. "Oh my Celestia, my poor Twiley!" "I don't know Luna. ", "Take as much time as you both need Spike. Her focus instantly derailed, Luna had little choice but to let her guests enter. Fluttershy returned to her cottage and carried on her duties to her animal friends but all the while, she thought about Twilight and how much she had been hurt behind her and the others' backs. something they needed to rectify, and fast. The skin of a killer, Bella!": sparkly vampire skin hits the runway at @DIESEL Autumn/Winter . "Twilight, have you forgotten why we're here? Deadpanned Applejack. Muffins which ah' and the royal cooks had spent so much time working on! She, too, is sorry for betraying you, and she is willing to settle the matter using any method possible. Well, when on that Nightmare Night I tried to connect with my subjects, it was Twilight who helped me to become more down-to-earth and kinder to my subjects than before. Helping the unicorn to dry her eyes, Spike stood back as Twilight returned to her hooves. I want you, ALL OF YOU, to get out of my house at once. He was desperate to let her know how sorry he was for what he did. How much she cared for Twilight was made obvious after she scolded us for betraying her, and we didn't realize it until then just how much everything made sense! You see, before I became Nightmare Moon, I shared rule of Equestria with my dear sister. This was starting to sound strange. Deciding to waste no further time, Shining made his move. Twilight looked up at the door, which she had locked earlier after slamming it shut. And in Twilight's case, alone, afraid, and very hurt?". I'm so happy to see you, but shouldn't you be at the wedding?". The answer seemed glaringly obvious; Chrysalis had magicked Luna to sleep, before taking her back to her quarters to make it seem as if nothing had happened. Glaring into it, the flame produced a vision of Twilight in her library, reading through the lumps of friendship reports she and her former best friends had written over the months. But as time passed, the losses began to build as even though they had lost a lot of their troops, the Changelings were gaining a lead over the Royal Guards. For Twilight and Spike, it had felt like hours since they had left Canterlot for Ponyville, but in reality, it had only been a little over an hour and a half. It was because of this her mind was made up already. Princess Celestia, Shining Armor, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, AJ, clearly you are not worthy of the time of a pony like Twilight Sparkle, and by extension, you are not worthy of my time either. If they were going to be of any help to Twilight at this time, they needed to be safe from anything, therefore Night felt this was for the best. Having opened the letter and read its contents, Shining learned of how Chrysalis and the remnants of her army had attacked a settlement near the border, burning it to the ground and taking the inhabitants prisoner. Suddenly, with authority Spike threw his hat on the ground, not caring in the slightest about whatever damage it suffered. Said Rainbow. The latter turned to Shining Armor next. "But what if this second echelon decides to rebel against us? a canterlot wedding twilight betrayed fanfiction. "Princess, I don't know about this. Indeed, it had been 1000 years since I last saw Equestria, and much has changed. He didn't stay with Twilight not because he willingly chose to leave Twilight to wallow in her misery. In a sudden rush of sheer and profound joy, Twilight's suspicions about the Fake Cadance were finally cemented with her discovery of the real Cadance, because if she were wrong about Fake Cadance being evil, trying to defend her case would be a foal's gambit. "Yes. It's not like that!" Pinkie piped happily. "I will not leave anypony to fall victim to the same force that once held me, certainly not this night, nor any other. With that, Snake turned his attention to Icy Tone, who was comfortably hidden in the brush behind him. Just then, the conductor called out from the middle carriage. Unfortunately, she still managed to surprise the pink alicorn. "We are Twilight's friends! "I just wanted to check on you, make sure you were doing OK after yesterday. ", "Either way Son, you have shamed your family." ", "The point here, your Majesty" Night Light continued "is that our daughter was the key to stopping the invasion before it ever began. We want this to end on good terms, that is all. "With pleasure sir!" Things were building to a climax as Celestia's eyes and teeth clenched tighter and tighter with every passing second. Go now and assemble the army. "Ok girls, I trust you are all aware Twilight will not be pleased to see you?". Please wait here.". She had a job to do, and that was to ensure the Nightmare Forces could not corrupt the souls of Night Light and Twilight Velvet, who had suffered enough just to know not only was their daughter betrayed and treated like a common criminal, but she could very well have died in an unmarked tomb which nopony even knew of. "State your business." Within hours, the village was ablaze, and Chrysalis and her Changelings, with their prisoners in tow, proceeded to return to their hive in the mountain range known as the Black Widow's Peak. Luna responded. I only hope we can all come up with an apology sincere enough to save Twilight from her grudge against us, all of us Remember, I'll be staying in Carousel Boutique while I'm here, so if you ever need me, I'm here for you. Eventually, Celestia got a hold of herself. Now at the time, we didn't know that she was a fake, so we thought Twilight was being mean. To make me be Celestia's attack dog again?!!". She was still very ticked off at the Mane 5, not just because they were invading her space, but also because she couldn't trust them to walk out on her again. Said Shining, who stepped aside to allow Luna to comfort her distraught sister. His face was initially grim with dread, but Shining recomposed himself, and dismissed the sentry. Those who escape into enemy territory will be left at their mercy. Just let it out" Cooed Candace softly, still dutifully caring for the filly she was entrusted with. "Let me see my sister captain." Yet another price had been paid for their mistake, and one that was very, very costly. How could you do such a thing?! The Changeling Queen later returned to dispose of her by sealing her in the caves beneath the castle, so as to ensure she would not meddle with her plans again. I don't know what we were thinking. Also, we did not know it at the time, but their leader, Queen Chrysalis, had managed to somehow infiltrate the city, taking the place of the bride after locking her in the Canterlot Caves.". Rarity was the only one who was sleeping the easiest of them all, but only because she had managed to maintain her composure. ", "I failed the Element of Laughter because I chose not to cheer you up." Luna could only watch as her sister lowered her head in shame. If it was any consolation, although she did not know it at the time, Applejack was not the only one experiencing a restless night. If that wasn't enough, Princess Celestia, your benevolent sister and the object of Twilight's idolisation and inspiration, did not even look her in the eye when she crushed her spirit. He was still her loyal assistant, and as such he would follow up on his role's job description, as well as the promise he made to himself to never leave her again, following his forgiveness by Twilight. Eventually, she reached the door to her room and opened it. She was crying tears of both despair and joy. With a sniffle from her snout, she fixed her Stetson and turned to face Cadance, a look of firm and hardy readiness on her face. Eventually, she reached the gateway to the family's apple orchard, most of the trees lacking the apples which commonly hung from their branches. "We hurried.", "It's alright everypony." Suddenly, Fluttershy walked over to Twilight. What greeted the Guard Captain was a sight he had seen often enough, but still awe-inspiring in it's visage. Celestia will retaliate, and it will be her intent to destroy us as a force once and for all. They did not know that Twilight, too, had something to apologize for. Before she could say anything, Celestia continued. This time, I am willingly choosing to leave because I regret leaving Twilight at all. Spike roared, pointing a finger at the Mane 5 as he did so. You didnt even give Spike a chance to choose the wedding or her!, "Mom, please!" "Twilight, I'm here to say sorry for leaving you at the rehearsal. Moments later, Princess Cadance, the bride, Twilight's former foalsitter and somepony with whom she was very close, appeared. I..". "How could I have been so blind Shining?" "Take as much time as you need. Applebloom told me about it, y'all were attacked by the Changelings. Said the youngest Royal Guard, a rookie by all appearances. Granny Smith slowly stood up, Applejack watching on as she did. On the other hoof, the levels of disbelief grew for both Night and Velvet as they took in every little bit of Shining's story. "Listen up Changelings!" Added Rainbow. For the fourth time in a row, silence fell over the room as the Mane 5, Shining Armor and Celestia looked at Cadance in shock and horror. Chrysalis cackled evilly. ", "Canterlot nearly fell, because of the collective incompetence of myself, Captain Armor and the Element Bearers. "Please Captain, lead the way. Stepping inside the library, she made herself comfortable. With that, Shining led Luna down to the throne room. With that, Luna walked out the household door, before spreading her wings and taking off into the darkness, the moon (which she had lifted prior to flying to the Sparkle family home) lighting the way ahead. Please believe me, it didn't feel right to leave you hurting like that, but I didn't want to be ejected from the wedding either. Cadance interjected. It was about midway into the journey when Luna picked up on the aura of tension that floated in the air around Shining and the guards, making her feel uneasy. However, as enraging as that picture was, she was not here to condemn those responsible. Stepping through them was Spike. "We're waiting for Applejack and Princess Cadance. "You are in charge of the armory. The latter looked up at her, waterfalls flowing down from her eyes. "They forgive each other no matter what! "Now I must return to the palace. In fact, Twilight even saw her dump a bag of muffins ah' gave her in the trash! But what she saw instead was a small settlement, complete with an equally small garrison of Royal Guards. ", "Is that so?" "Next stop, Ponyville! "My Changelings, the time is ripe. "Of course your highness. #3055738 - safe, artist:prixy05, rainbow dash, pegasus, pony, betrayed However, Cadance sensed there was something off about the shield. ", "I have no doubt Twilight was gravely hurt by what her friends, her brother and Celestia did to her," Luna replied, "but what prevented the Nightmare Forces from corrupting her is that she had no bitter feelings towards them or desires of their destruction. Has Twilight ever been wrong about something before?". When it was cast, the shield was laced with traces of hatred and anger. Before Pinkie could finish speaking, the girls heard a loud thump outside, followed by the sound of something being dragged through mud. All you need to do is think of a Plan B, something that can make and have Twilight understand how sorry you really are. Only Rarity, who looked the better pick of the bunch, greeted the pink alicorn. ", "What place would that be Snake?" Answered Pinkie, her voice, for once, devoid of any jubilance. I need you to answer some questions pertaining to the wedding. The valley through which the convoy walked was dotted with rocks and boulders of all shapes and sizes, with the surrounding mountains acting as a perimeter wall which surrounded the hive. "Oh Spike, how could I not forgive you?" May I come in?" But they refused to believe it was anything more serious than wedding stress. Under our leadership, there was peace throughout the land, nary a trace of conflict or discord to be found outside. She had finally come to terms with her mistake. Back in Canterlot, Shining Armor had arrived at his and Twilights old family home with the orders to inform their parents, Twilight Velvet and Night Light of their current situation. They believe they are no longer welcome here, as regards the ban Shining forced on her at the rehearsal". After thanking the runner, who left the war room immediately, Shining read the letter, which was sent from the village attacked by the Changelings moments earlier. As for what you're going to tell her, I'm sure once the time comes, you will know what to say, and more importantly, how to say it. family zodiac compatibility chart; lakefront property for sale vernon, bc; shangela and alyssa edwards look alike; east bay regional parks list; ihealth company stock ", "We didn't listen to her when she tried to warn us" Added Fluttershy "So we knew we had to do something to help her. Adventure. "Iknew Twilight trusted me. Follow us In fact, I'm sure Shining and Celestia have realized just how badly they screwed up by now. They followed behind her, closing the doors as they left. Chrysalis and the Changelings followed suit. Just then, Cadance walked into the bakery. Stepping forward, she spoke with newfound determination. "Oh shut up!" ", "No Rarity, I haven't forgotten, but let me ask you this. I don't deserve your forgiveness, heck, I don't deserve nothing from you. Good day to you all!". ", "Thank you your Majesty." Unfortunately, in his haste to leave, he wasn't prepared for what came next. The ponies need a leader to unite them in this dark time, and I am more than willing to do just that. distant, and to make matters worse, she cannot rest for fear of a dream that she cannot remember. And don't come back unless you want to be my friends again!". ", "Affirmative. We all betrayed you Twilight. ", "I know Dad", sighed Shining. a canterlot wedding twilight betrayed fanfiction Canterlot Wedding Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Replied Shining without hesitation. Replied Shining, who prepared to inform his officers via magical telepathy of their orders. Applejack barked angrily. "You're a love-stealing evil thug!". ", "Listen Twilight, I know how much you feel they betrayed you, and I fully understand how much they hurt you. Tell her I will seek an audience when the time is right.". The poor mare was exhausted, having gone through so much up to this point. We all chose that stupid bug over our best friend, that's how we repaid Twilight for all the fun times we've had together. I will ensure that the Sparkle parents do find peace, or may I be damned to Tartarus for my failure.". Total duration "Well.basically what happened is that Twilight was concerned about Princess Cadance, who was due to be married to our son, Shining Armor, at the time.You see Princess, the Princess Cadance that Twilight was so concerned about was not the real one. Behind him, the door closed and locked again, sealing him away from the outside world. Trotting through the castle's long and myriad hallways, he finally came across Celestia's private study, guarded by two of his men. Only the Creator knows where they are right now." As you know, we had received word of a threat against Canterlot, which turned out to be true and more effective than we believed. 212. In fact, let her know that if she wants an audience with me to gain her trust, I would be more than happy to meet with her. "This shield spell contains traces of Twilight's anger, hence it's dark coloring" Said Cadance grimly. A storm was crashing down upon the Black Widow's Peaks, rain as thick as glass soaking the jagged mountaintops. said Shining. ", "You were thinking about what had happened, weren't you?". Can you do that Fang? Twitter, MLP: Friendship is Magic - 2023 Hasbro Inc. One could even say Twilight loved Celestia just as equally as she loved her mother. "Snake, this is Lieutenant Blade. Said Luna, who had little idea her guests would be royal guards with very specific orders. "Oh little Twilight Sparkle, I cannot imagine how much it must hurt to have been betrayed and left for dead by those you held close to your heart, those you loved. Both Night and Velvet looked at each other nervously, before returning their attention to Luna. Yelled the lead Royal Guard. But in that fateful moment, everything changed. Growling with intense menace, Chrysalis looked around her in order to find something to tear apart. Cadance had just recently left Carousel Boutique to check up on Twilight, as she had planned previously. This is the skin of a killer bella - tml.patricia-borgis.de The latter walked inside the study, where he found Celestia at her desk, filing through a mess of papers which lay before her. It's too soon.". Shining's thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of Celestia throwing herself atop her bed, dispirited and miserable. Baggy eyes filled with regret, a weary expression, plus her mane and tail weren't very well groomed. "Captain, I hereby bestow upon you the order of leading my forces in the assault on Canterlot, and any other town or villages I decide to conquer. In your disguise, try to look panicked and terrified. FLASHBACK. It was obvious to the cowpony that Big Mac had been busy. The rest of the Mane 5, along with Cadance and Spike, joined the hug, doing all in their power to console the distraught unicorn. ", "And I failed the Element of Honesty because when we wrote that friendship report, we were supposed to have learned an important lesson. Chrysalis delayed her response, taking a moment to ponder the plan. Finished Celestia. Knowing this, then one such as yourself should have learned the lesson to take others more seriously, especially those closest to you. "But nonetheless. How will the mane 5, Celestia and Shining Armor bring Twilight back to . If anyone asks, we are from Baltimare.". None of us even looked her in the eye, nor did we show the slightest sign we still cared about her. First it was Twilight giving them a tongue-lashing, but now it was Spike. "Cadance and Twilight were so close that they did everything together, even the hoofshake. Did you become Twilight's friends because you liked her and wanted to be best friends forever? The Princess requests a moment alone with the captain.". It's Cadance! Shining proceeded to tell his parents of the events of the rehearsal, doing his utmost to retain his composure. Cadance headed back to the library to help Twilight and Spike cool off, Rainbow went back to her cloud house in Cloudsdale, the mission to repair the broken bond with Twilight stuck firmly in her mind. Shining replied grimly. With the defeat of the princesses, the pegasi and unicorns will then exit the castle through the main entrance and over the walls, so as to engage the Royal Guards from behind. Two wrongs never make a right and when I say that, I meant it doesnt matter how out of order Twilight was when she confronted the queen.