M-Net reserves the right to delete any proposal which, in its sole discretion, it considers offensive, defamatory, racially prejudicial, or unlawful or which otherwise infringes any rights of third parties. I love talking and making people laugh. +268 78653241 Contact me on this number 0780225027, Hii am gontse from hammanskraa..am 18 years old.am looking forward on acting and put my home at the map.. Ive always wished to be an actress one day..if only my dream can be fulfilled Ill be proud of myself..plz tell me when there are auditions, Hi It been a dream come true to me of being an actor, My name is gugulethu Hey my name is Mamoshoeshoe Tsoai from Lesotho,age 20. Hey my name is Sbahle i stay around carltonville am 16 years old i did like you if they reply to your comment?heres my number 0790644217, Am Asiphe Ngcobo I live in Durban in wyebank i would love to auditions for yourl when I was in high i used to act and I was a poet am 24 years old, Hi my name is Sphiwokuhle, Im 16 years old..i would really love to get into the acting industry Im really interested in acting and figured that i also have skills which will benefit me in the acting journey, Hi am Boitumelo am 24 years am from gauteng, am intrested in acting please keep me updated on upcoming auditions, HiI am Teboho Mokhodi(16) I lie acting and I think my love for acting is enough to make it a career. hii my name is precious thwala Im 14 years . Hi my name Ndou Racheal from Limpopo province. @_sakho_x instagram and 076 537 6447 for any type of contact. Im a bubbly person who is sure to bring delight to peoples screens, hi . And I will replay your message, Hi my name is tumelo mmela I stay in Centurion and I have a great acting experience all am asking is help to get to the Mzansi Wethu 2022 or 2023 acting auditions Hi please let me know of any auditions that is coming up for 2020, gebu nhlanhla gift male form gauteng roodepoort setswana to become film actor, Hello Im Tebogo kekana from soshanguve , I am 17 years old . I want to show everyone what am good at. Hey my name is Kgotatso Mogorosi . Im 20 Years Old. I just finished my matric these year, I am good in sepedi language The Ultimate Guide to Finding Casting Calls in 2023 I am 19 years old, Im 13 years please keepe updated for auditions, Hi my name is Mande. If you need someone like me please contact me on this phone number :0724574539. My name is Nombuso Gcaba. Am available for any role that may come up please dont hesitate to contact me. My name is Thabo Bhuda. I therefore understand and agree that I will not be entitled to any compensation if M-Net subsequently commissions or produces material similar to my proposal. I am deeply interested in acting to the point that I dont see any other way Id make money if its not with acting, I believe its my calling. Thanks, Becoming an actor is my childhood dream , an am praying one day God will answer my prayers of reaching my goal in acting in acting I have lots of role models because they are living my dream too . Please update me when there are acting auditions, Hy my name is Zanele thwala am 24 yrs of age am from pmb am interested in acting am an imotionally person and passionate person am looking forward on acting although I dont hv qualifications in acting. I live at Esikhaleni (Richards Bay) I am interested in acting since 2014 I want my dream come true please keep me update for audition. I love art and love telling a story with body and emotions.. would love to be given an opportunity to show what I have.. thank you, Hi.Im Lisa from Limpopo Polokwane ,Im 19 Currently done with matric and now interested in acting, hey uhm i am veryyyy enthusiastic when it comes to actin.it would be a dream come true for me..pleaseeeeeeeeeee keep me updatedtrust me u wont regret, Im Mbalenhle Mkhize, 21 year old female live in Durban, recently a student at university of Free State, Motlalepule Tloome I really love acting and l think l can act l just need an assistant to build my confidence up. Email address: ngobaoshaun@gmail.com 0637475333, Greetings my name is Esenati, I am 21 years of age living in KwaZulu-Natal and i am a Zulu girl, i have so much interest in acting as a drama learner who did Drama at high school, i would be very happy to get any chance of acting in whatever soapie that needs new actors Please contact me on this number 0749258729 for anything regarding auditions. Kind regards. i wanted to be on television and my passion for being in the entertainment industry started in my early years of School.i never dare say this to my parents but i feel for chasing my dream it is worth every atom of my soul.i watch a lot of films and i must include that in my list of actors who instilled the drive and desire to become an actress is the late Mr. Shona Ferguson , Ms. Letoya Makhene and last but certainly not least Ms. I am from Durban but currently based at Pretoria Soshanguve for studying and I am really interested on acting. Hi Im Philly Langa from Richards Bay Im 19 years old ..Im interested in acting and I would like to be one of your actors Ive been acting on some dramas at primary I have experience .please keep me updated if there is anything popping up. Greetings, My name is Itumeleng Leseba.I am 19 years old about to turn 20 .I am very passionate about being an actor. One of the That would be great to show how the potential in me would be a tremendous asset for Mzansi Magic. AHQ Staff. Dear sir/madam my name is Vuyisile Hadebe I am 25 years old, 18 years old, acting is my biggest dream Thank you for your time and consideration hope to hear from you soon. Hi .. My name is Olerato Popela . My name is zanele Buthelezi Im from Vryheid (KZN) but currently lives in Johannesburg (Midrand vona valley) . I must say I have no professional acting experience but acting has always been a thing I enjoy doing. I will be very thankful if my dream come true, Hi..my name is Tebogo kekana and I live in limpopo and Im 15 years old..and I love acting, Hi my name is Kimberly am 14 years old currently based in Johannesburg am really interested in acting. Funimation describes having open voice acting auditions about once a year and suggests keeping demos and resumes ready . My contacts 0769351243/0655587582, Hi my Name Is Dimpho Im 18 Years Old I Love Acting And I Would Also Love To Audition If Theres An Opportunity Please Contact Me On These Numbers Please can I be notified when there are auditions thank you. SURNAME: ITUMELENG I am 14 years old turning 15 this year.Im in grade 9 this year and the reason for this message is because i would like to audition for one of yor acts.I have the courage and passion for acting.If i could get the opportunity to audition or do one of your acts I promise i wouldnt mess it up.I love and cherish acting.Please find the time to read this.And in case you would like to call me my number is 0635751157.Thank you, HeyIm an 18 years old guy. My name is Nothando Please keep me updated about upcoming auditions. looking forward to hear from u.. thanks for time. You can contact me at 0736558475. THIS Tuesday February 28, 2023 ONLY, auditions will be held LIVE ONLINE AUDITION, AUDITION FOR TALENT MANAGERS AND RECORD LABELS, United States for Actors, Singers, Dancers and Models ages 5 & Up. I chose Drama at School Cz I love acting im interested in acting because i believe people like me who have disorders can make it in life . 081 274 7178, hey my name is keketso sekete am 16 year old and I am interested in actingive got experience..could you please keep apdated on the tye coming auditions, Hi my name is Lebogang from Witbank iam a pedi guy who speaks so many different languages iam 24 years will to relocate if thats what it takes. According to IMDB, "This funny yet soul touching story about the strength of love, forgiveness, and understanding will bring a strong united bond between Read More I love television mainly because i watch soapies and dramas due to the many talents i have seen especially from the older generation. Casting Calls for Child Actors If you have an aspiring child actor looking for opportunities to put their talents to work, there are some exciting Read More Casting Calls in Atlanta, GA for Fall 2021 Actors looking for work in the South have plenty of fun opportunities to look forward to, especially if you're pursuing Read More Im Interested In Acting, Its Is Mt Number One Hobby Id Like To Do And Be Good At It. have work with stars that have appeared in, The Suit Life On DeckBizaardvarkSonny With A ChanceTeenwolfJessieCory In The HouseMoesha, Even StevensGame ShakersHigh School MusicalAndi MackHenry DangerGleeVictorious, ICarlyPower RangersKC UndercoverAustin and AllyBUNKDTransformersRavens Home, - for US numbers: no parentheses, no dashes. Hey Im Thembelani from Gauteng Tsakane. Im Clinton, 27 years of age and I would like to be part of your acting cast. I love acting am committed to it please notify me about any auditions .. thanks. YOU CAN CONTACT THIS NUM [0646110160] . My first language is English at school, but i know how to speak Sepedi. Thank you. I believe if I am given a chance to show my talent it will be a success not only to me but also to the channel because I am good in it. Hii my name is Khanya-Lethu Samukelisiwe Nkosi. Me either update me..if there are some auditions..Im from Porchfstroom 21yrs old. My number is 0676655274, Hi.my name is vuyisile thabiso molefe Im 25 years old of age Im interested in acting..I believe I acquire all kinds of skill when it comes to acting Nd performing..old keep me updated with the auditions available..my contacts:076 416 4541. Thank you, Good day sir/madam, I am 17 years old,anticipated and looking forward to be one of the raising stars on mzansif, My name is nesha Im 19 of age just finish my matric I live in Pretoria. MAJOR Netflix Series Casting Call for Kid and Teen Actors Please keep me updated Making a good impression at an audition can make or break your career. Hey. I am 19 years old turning 20 in May (female), first year student in Bachelor of Art in Corporate Communication. Greetings I am Mncedane Afika and of course would like seeing myself on the screen one day and living the life of my dreams. Im phumelele Mlotshwa I am 34 years old female. My name Ishmael Sello from Turfloop, Polokwane. I think I have more experience about street life and how kids cheats on their parents.I also have background of my uncle who was drug addict at the youngest age and that taught me a lot. And although some are still posting on Facebook, TikTok is becoming a force of nature in 2023 (Twitter, not so much). Hy,my name is Nokubonga Mthembu Im currently doing technical theatre at Tswane University of Technology, Im passionate about acting whenever they is an opportunity please keep me in a loop. My name is Nosipho Tshabalala and I am 17 years old and I am a teenage girl.Living in Newcastle Madadeni Section 4 and I would like to become an actor at one of your stories in mnzani magic . Further, by accepting my proposal, M-Net shall not adversely affect any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights it may already have or which it may seek to assert in the future. Thank you. Yours truly Qhama, my name is lazarus nthinya i am age 27 acting is the best thing that comes natural on me i love it and i value it. hello And Im good with cameras.But I would like yall to give me a chance so i can show yall my skills. Contact number: 071 027 603 Im a girl .from Ekangala .contact no 0658101734 .Thank you, My name is Imibongo Mvuleni Im 18.. My dream is to be an Actor. Greetings my name is Rebecca, 23 years of age, completing my first degree in UKZN, and yes I can sing but not often because I have always had the love of acting, and while I am unable to be on the screen I often practice acting in my life with the people around me and it often works out perfectly as my proof of having AN ACTRESS INSIDE ME that I feel I would be selfish if I do not show her to Mzansi and the whole Glob if God has planned so. Im 17 years old .Im a girl.I would be happy if you answer me .0658101734 .please, I love acting therefore I would love to audition. And Ive some experience since I was doing Drama in high school. Im also a Drama student., Im Katlego , Im 17 years old , Im interested in acting and Im good in acting.Ill be honoured if you give me a chance to show what I can on the table, I am Lesedi and Im 15 years old From North west But I live at Ngwelezane eMhlanga Thank You. My name is vuyolwethu Mfunda. 0814494164 I acknowledge that M-Net receives many submissions of ideas, formats, stories, suggestions, and other materials that may be similar to my proposal and it may already be considering similar or identical ideas. I would like to be the next actor to act at Mzansi Magic to inspire others to try their best and I know there are alot of people who have sent yall messages about acting and I was born with acting skills and Im also a model. I heard that u looking for new actors of the season I would like to try my luck because I olways hear people saying that am talented when comes to acting please lovely people give me chance but I dont have any qualifications for acting from hombakazi, I am isivilelanga an 13 year old and i wsnt yo be an actress because i love acting im not doing it for money or to be famous but doing it because it is my passion, I am Noncedile Im 15 years old I love acting with all my heart hope, My name is radzuma claudinah Im 19 years old my wish is to act on diep city I have a deep voice and dramatic character, Me too Karabo i like acting and am talented i just wanna follow my dreams . Hope u can assist in the matter. Thanks for your time . I would really love and appreciate if you can keep me in mind. Will like to get an update, Hi , im Seboke, im 30 yrs, i live in limpopo, please updated me on Mzansi Magic Auditions, my number is View our. please keep me updated about any auditions i really love acting on 0720958245. hy my name is Ibongwe and I am 17. The best way to know how to choose a great monologue is to get in an acting class! Does your child dream of being on TV or the Movies? Thank you in advance, Hi my name is sisipho Mnisi am 17 years old and interested in acting I am a young girl who is so keen in learning more about acting. I am passionate and willing to take whatever am given and run with it. Hi!! 076 256 3678. In my acting I want to play a role of a kind. I am well educated. My name is Galaletsang Rankoko, I am 25 years of age, I reside in Pretoria, I have passion for acting. It might be hard for you guys Please notify me wherever theres auditions. Hope youll get back to me. The channel launched with a six-hour programming block with a mix of original local series and international movies. Home language: Isxhosa, I would be happy if you get back to me, telling me about auditions, Hey there my name is Monde from umzimkulu currently in Durban. King Williams Town.Im a 17 year old girl doing grade 11 I did drama from primary school and still doing it at high school. I am available public holidays,weekends and from six to nine weekly, my contact number 062 627 8810. Yes I am talented but I figured that talent without qualifications does not guarantee success sometimes, so that us why I decided to enrol for Media Studies. My phone number is : Having a chance to act would really make me happy. Skip to main content. Hello, My Name Is Keabetswe Mosolotsane From Fochville. Recommended: Idols Auditions 2023; Registration, Dates & Guides History. My name is Nozipho Cele age 33 from Durban my Number is 0739091788.I am talented, have love of acting and i can play any role,Believe me you wont regret to have me on your cast.Thanks that you took your time to read. Im 17 years old, im in matric at Morris Isaacson High in Soweto. 8 Best Casting Websites for Working Actors | Wrapbook My name is Lebogang Tracy Mare .i am 18 years old an turning 19 next year.Acting has been my passion since i was young.At school i was always doing drama.Now i feel its time i show my talent out there.I want my talent to be seen in reality by many people.I really love acting an i would really appreciate if you consider, Hii my name is vusi Im from gauteng VAAL, Im 15 years old and I would like to audition for acting and Im still schooling Im in grade 9. Please keep me updated on upcoming auditions . is 076 986 7088/081 780 2981. My cell phone: 0618958602/ 0613219578, My name is Sphesihle Khuzwayo and i am only 13 years old. And Im 17 years old Im Currently in Gauteng and have been with agents but nothing happened. Information on casting calls in Chicago. It started at the age of 12 well I have been inspired, motivated by Thank you for considering. hi my name is Nombuso and I love acting. I have realised that todays life stile is faster that our parents life thats where I see danger. Having a monologue on hand for that very situation is really important, almost like having a business card. Im a very fast learner. About Mzansi Magic. If only o could get a chance I can prove myself and show you my talent. Hi this is Sinethemba a 17 year old dedicated student who is willing to act anytime soon i was actually inspired since i started watching tv since i was 3 years old so if you get this message you can call me on 081 074 6391 any role.Im tall, little dark, actionwise looking boy plz yours Sinethemba Mathe. I speak Sotho , English . 0719042181, Hi my name is mahlatse mashatola from bolobedu out side Tzaneen I grow up doing acting please I need additions in any language am 32 it will be my pleasure to here from you soon Its my dream to become an actor like CONNIE please help me make it become true. I would like to be featured on one of the soapies movies or whatever is available Im very talented when it comes to acting and dancing. Acting Auditions and Casting Calls in - Ohio Casting Get emailed the latest jobs for: South Africa Acting Jobs. My name is Angel Tshinamufhi and Im 16 years old and Ive loved acting since a young age and i would love it to become an actress and also be notified about casting auditions please please please. Hey my name is shala Rebecca Sithole from mpumalanga I am 23 years old, I love acting ever since in primary u have been doing drama at school,I would like to attend mzansi magic auditions, Ola family Im karie ek is from potchefstroom en ek soek omte be part ya family ya lona net hela go actor en klaar akena experience via acting so ek is klaar ready to Leer. I offer experience, confidence, beauty, and finesse. I was the part of the Simamane academy which was based in Umbumbulu in KZN.. Plz contact me love to be the first actress in my family thank you . Every applicant is advised to use their own discretion while applying for the auditions. Hi there my name is Lesego Mashika and Im 18 years old. I am really passionate about acting, Can I please get an update of any upcoming updates. I would love to know if are there some Auditions coming if there are here is my number 0681995802 thanks for reading my comment, Good day there.This is Makgauta Laeticia Matsi currently located in Gauteng,Johannesburg. Auditions, casting calls, and jobs for union and non-union actors - StarNow I have confidence,talkive, nice, laugh & love to smile all the time. Getting singing scenes would be lovely as well, and can help my music career. Roles are paid. Hi my name is Zintle Witbooi from Joburg i am 23 years of age currently doing my N6 for HR. I would be so happy to get a chance to be on screen. How do i apply? Hy my name is Nkosinathi Skhumbule Mmako, Im 18 years old and, Im from johanessburg CBD, I finished my matric in 2019, Im currently studying at Rosebank college in braamfontain, I would like to go for auditions in any soapie or drama. Thanks, Hii Am Owethu from Pretoria soshanguve am an actor who really needs an opportunity to express his talent and i would like Mzansi Magic to keep me updated with upcoming auditions and i would really appreciate it to be part of mzansi magic Thank you, Hi My Name is Charmaine Busisiwe Mavuso am 16 years old currently living in a small township called Naas. My name is Katlego 23 years old who would love to act on Mzansi please reply for auditions which I would really love to get. My name is violet I have been wanting to act for such a long time.i would like this opportunity and I HV been researching for jobs of acting thank you. Im also Nandi Myeza, Im 16 this year. Can you please update me about the audition process. Thank you so much, Hey,my name is Dirhil.Ive been acting for a popular drama school /Helen O Grady Drama Academy.Ive performed at the Victory Theatre but as I have said,it was for the school and not for anybody to notice my talents.Im 15 years old and I would love to express my talent, I love acting and Im so experienced just need opportunity, Hi my name is Elizabeth Khumalo , Im 28 years old. Im not only good in acting but in writing scripts ,please see my tilent and please let me know if theres any chance I could get. And acting is passion. StarNow has job updates daily and is a top resource for South Africa Acting Jobs. It would be an honour showcasing my talent as one of the MultiChoice endorsed actors. Im andiswa khanyile Im 15 years of age a young girl who would like to be part of the manzi magic family Im a hard worker Im from Kwa zulu natal Peitermazburg I have acting experience plz look on to my comment, Many thanks Im residing in vosloorus I have a passion in acting and it has been my dream ever since I was a kid . Hey Zulu and English speaking Im Nonhlanhla Maphanga from Mpumalanga l love acting with all my heart. The channel launched in mid-July 2010 on channel 107 as M-Net's platform to boost local production and showcase . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Schedule callback auditions. Am 13 years turning 14 years old Please me know if there is any audition coming . Im 17 years old. Hi my name is Ntando interested to acting action and drama and Im 15 years old. Space is limited, applicants and auditions fill up fast! Gender:Male yours faithfully Mokgonyana PB, My name is Okuhle Katazile, Im a 17 years old female about to turn 18 years in March.