Im looking for a rubbish tip.The other man said, Arsenal to win the Premier League., A woman was reading a newspaper one morning when she mentioned a piece of news to her husband.Take a look at this, dear. Why should Arsenal FCs support staff be careful with Gabriel Jesus after New Year?Once he goes off, history tells us hell be out until Easter. The primary cause of the rivalry between the two arose out of their decision to move from Woolwich to Highbury in 1913. (Whos there?)Gunner. "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Had a player called David Dicks. "Yes" replies Lukas "you should have my details on your computer". The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. What trophy will Arsenal win this season?August invincibles. Turn off the PlayStation. Tottenham fans responded in similar fashion to a jibe made by Thierry Henry this week. They slaughter the sheep and use their wool for warmth until they become hungry.The Hartlepool fan says, Im from Hartlepool so Ill have the heart. The Liverpool fan says, Im from Liverpool so Ill have the liver.At last, the Arsenal fan says, Urm Im not hungry.. Lukas Podolski Tottenham Jokes - Arsenal Fan Support Arsenal Fan Support Home Tottenham Insults for Arsenal Fans 1. The Englishman made the move to Arsenal after his contract at fierce rivals Tottenham had This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. A Liverpool fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Hotspur supporter he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious Tottenham jersey. The Arsenal fan asks, "Aren't you having any?". The car radio automatically switches to classical music. Primary "Then," says Mary, "I'd be a Gunners supporter." The Liverpool supporter said I want the liver The teacher is shocked, and she calls for an early recess for the rest of the class. Q: What do you call 5 Arsenal fans standing ear to ear? Whats a pirates favorite football club?Arrrrrrrsenal. Q: Why do Arsenal blokes drink from a saucer? Q: Why do Arsenal fans suck at geometry? Arsenal have won 13 titles to Tottenham's two the last of which was lifted in 1961. Johnny says; 'No, but I was too embarrassed to say he played for Tottenham Hotspur.' Arsenal Jokes - Gunners Jokes - Jokes4us.com What do you call a dead Tottenham Fan in a closet?Last years winner of the hide and seek contest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?" Q: How do you keep a Spurs fan from masterbating? "Let's hear the good news," the president replied. If you click the basket without any items having been added, a pop-up message on the site will show up. Here are the best Tottenham Jokes for you to share with your friends. Q: What is the shortest book in the world called? It was almost as though football was exercising its yin and yang, using divine intervention to restore balance in the universe by ensuring that Arsenal's primacy was to be protected. Q: What's the difference between Frequent Flyer Miles and Tottenham Hotspur? Be realistic.Arsenal fan: Okay. Here is an unforgettable collection of Arsenal jokes and banter, from their Champions League run to the mocking from nearby clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham. 'Of course I wouldn't!' Why did Jesus join Arsenal?He wanted to join a team where everyone is called Gabriel. Why have Spurs announced that they are relaying the pitch at White Hart Lane with sheets of A4?Apparently, they can beat anyone on paper. Meanwhile, a Manchester United star faces a snub from . 35 Tottenham Jokes You Can't Share With Spurs Followers The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. The teacher is now angry. Enjoy the team's latest comic relief and have a laugh at their expense, from FIFA to Scunthorpe! The Spurs fan replies, "No. Q: Why did God make Tottenham Hotspur supporters smelly? It will be interesting to see what happens when he leaves the house. A: Because Arsenal supporters have started to make them up themselves. Enjoy the team's latest comic relief and have a laugh at their expense, from FIFA to Scunthorpe! Heres how it works. Ill sacrifice my life for yours.But the girl replied, No need for that, there are 2 parachutes left.How is that possible? asked Pope.The girl replied, That Arsenal FC Manager took my school bag.. Why was the wife shocked on the wedding night?She thought she was marrying an Arsenal fan not an arsehole fan. Under an interim coach, which new players can break through for Brazil? Arsenal goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale kicked by fan following victory over The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Mark White has been a staff writer on FourFourTwo since joining in January 2020, writing pieces for both online and the magazine. )Gunner be a long season for Arsenal at this rate! She said, "I am not going out with you now, we are finished". One day there was 3 girls one supported Leeds United and wore blue knickers, Washington should change their name to "Senators," and Cleveland could become the "Steamers.". Since he led Arsenal to another quick European exit. Maybe Tottenham's inferiority complex is so pronounced that even as Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino tried to warn that no good would come of the obsession with finishing above Arsenal, it's because a self-destructive, self-fulfilling prophecy that resulted in Spurs taking only two points from their past four games of the season. On that occasion, the fan lifted his phone in the air showing the Arsenal badge on his screen, before putting it away and sinking back into the Stamford Bridge seats. A: Ask a Tottenham Hotspur supporter! Whats up? He asks. I set my XBOX password to "Arsenal Defense". The RnB singer has been a fan . What do you call a Tottenham Hotspur supporter who scores high on IQ tests?A cheat. Here is an unforgettable collection of Arsenal jokes and banter, from their Champions League run to the mocking from nearby clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham. 'Look at this, dear. But always above Spurs. A: A mosquito stops sucking. What are your favourite Arsenal jokes? : r/coys - reddit Why is tea so expensive at White Hart Lane?Because they dont have that many cups. Did you hear what Englands 1st gay professional footballer said?Its his dream to play for Arsenal.. A policeman was driving along one day when he saw a car in a ditch.When he looked inside he saw a deceased man with a spurs shirt on, a dildo up his arse, a pink tutu on, and a lot of over-the-top make-up. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, A Compilation of best jokes on Arsenalis given below. to remove Granit Xhaka from the situation. Your Dark Sage Green Aesthetic Pictures images are accessible in this blog. Which football team uses the most toilet paper?Arsenal. What is Arsenal calling their gay team, added to promote equality?The official name will be Upthearsenal but fans are expected to call them by their nickname of The rear Gunners., What is Arsenals mascot Gunnersaurus saying?I survived extinction for this fucking shit., A man stopped another man in the street and said, Can you help me? Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy. For other inquiries, Contact Us. We Have got 7 picture about Tottenham Jokes For Arsenal Fans images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. cried Wenger, "that's a big word for a Seven year old!! One week later the three were all killed in a car crash. Whats the problem with Martin degaard?Odegaard wouldnt shoot Hitler if he had a gun. ", Another said: "The fact Arsenal have to put that on their website shows how threatened they are of us nowadays. Why are Tottenham jokes getting dumber by the day? A pause, and a smile. Then Snow White says, "How do I know I'm the most beautiful woman in the world? Q: Why don't they drink tea at White Hart Lane? BA1 1UA. A: He turns off the PlayStation. A: Nice tattoo After 25 . A: People would pass up a pair of Arsenal tickets. Why did Jos Mourinho got sacked by Spurs?He aint that special. And they only scored at the very very end, said the teammates.Maradonna says, No, No, I have, Ive let you down! ', Megan Fox was thinking: 'That Arsenal fan must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Spurs fan and got slapped for it.'. There is, however, one exception. Entering your story is easy to do. "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door." Sporting Lisbon have a bad history with Arsenal while Tottenham might have inadvertently helped their rivals to success in Europe. I support Liverpool so I will eat it's Liver 'St Gooner's day' - Some Spurs react to finishing above Arsenal for Q: What is the difference between a Tottenham supporter and a baby? Q: What is the difference between Tottenham Hotspur and a cup of tea? ?He kept throwing out the W's.Best Arsenal JokesWhat do you call a fly inside an Arsenal fans head ? Arsenal fans still celebrate in song the glory years when they enjoyed title victory on enemy territory at Tottenham in the Double-winning year of 1971 and again under Arsene Wenger in 2004. When he was injured,the Newspaper wrote"Arsenal to play without Dicks". Q: How do you stop a Gunners supporter from beating his wife? He writes, "Spurs fan saves friend from vicious animal. Ever since the Gunners made the move from south of the river to Islington in 1913, there's been needle between the red and white sides of north London. Their plane crashes in the middle of the ocean, and each of them ends up on a desert island with only one sheep. A: A good start! At a local derby between Arsenal and Spurs last season, a spectator suddenly found himself in the thick of dozens of flying bottles. "can I have a Big Mac! "I'd like to donate some sperm" he says to the receptionist. Save the cups!" Meanwhile Arsenal have scooped eight trophies in that time having won the FA Cup and Community Shield four times each. Recall that . "Story Arsenal JokesTwo boys are playing football in a park in London when one of them is attacked by a rottweiler. Result from The London Stadium: West Ham 1 (Maradona 10 minutes) Tottenham Hotspur 1 (Kane 89 minutes). They cant believe it, he has single-handedly got a draw against Spurs!They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. One turns to the other and says "Hey Arthur! document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()). A: arsenel. Laughing at Tottenham will sustain a lot of supporters during the summer, but asking Spurs to accept their place in football's grand design quietly invites Arsenal to do likewise. Most recently, the derby was rescheduled due to Arsenal requesting a postponement. It said it was to weak. Since 1961:Man has walked on the moon.England has won a World Cup.The Berlin Wall was put up.The Berlin Wall was pulled down.Color television has been invented.Internet has been invented.Lots of people have Netflix and chilled.People have started paying in Cryptocurrency.But Spurs still havent won the league. There was plenty for Arsenal fans to cheer about on Sunday, as they increased their lead at the top of the Premier League table to eight points, with a win over local rivals Tottenham Hotspur at Spurs' own ground. Tottenham 0-2 Arsenal: Gunners fans dreaming of Premier League title Not really knowing what a Tottenham Hotspur supporter was, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air. Shoot the Arsenal Fan. . A: Because all the cups are in Manchester. Why are Bayern fans sad?No Arsenal again in UCL this season. There's no way they can catch anything.. View our online Press Pack. Arsenal brutally troll Tottenham over empty trophy cabinet on their A: Frequent Flyer Miles earn points. Q: What's the difference between a line of cocaine and a pair of Arsenal tickets? A girl named Mary has not gone along with the crowd. What do you tell your girlfriend who needs space?To check Arsenals trophy cabinet. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Tottenham were trolled by Arsenal for their lack of trophies on the Gunners' online store, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. Suddenly, the driver saw a Gunners supporter walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. Arsenal star admits Mikel Arteta's side have "scars" from last season Like the massive whopper that he is, Richard Keys somehow managed to blame the incident on Mikel Arteta's actions on the touchline. Arsenal Jokes - SoccerManiak SOL CAMPBELL has slammed Tottenham fans for the years of abuse aimed at him following his move to Arsenal. They decided not to press charges because it was 2 of one and half a score of the other. The Spurs fan continued, "And look at this - here's another miracle. The Arsenal players understandably weren't happy with the situation and rushed over to defend their man of the match, especially due to an altercation with Richarlison. Browse and manage your votes from your Member Profile Page, Your email address will not be published. Q: What do you call an Arsenal fan in a suit?