I would highly recommend it. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Centerville, : Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Centerville 38 . Wine Pairing: Bin #70, Lemon Butter Caper Sauce, Capellini Pasta. Wine Pairing: Bin #35, Valrhona Chocolate, Hazelnut Ganache, Vanilla Ice Cream. I did not like that initially the hostess turned us away instead of recommending making the reservation online. 12 reviews #78 of 183 Restaurants in Troy $$ - $$$ American. The overall experience was so amazing we were disappointed we only recently discovered it! The dressing on the chopped. Enjoy 10% OFF carryout, and 10-20% OFF additional bottles purchased in our Tasting Room, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. I will definitely be back. First time here. $19.99 . Wine Pairing: Bin #50, Blistered Vegetables, Edamame, Ginger Rice, Coconut Curry Sauce. Cocktails very pricey and again quite average. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Kansas City Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Tampa - tripadvisor.co.uk The food was excellent and great portions. First off, make a reservation. Would highly recommend this restaurant for a girls night out or date night. We celebrated our , WebCooper'S Hawk Dana'S Parmesan Crusted Chicken. The customer service of the managers and wait staff was outstanding and truly made our nights. I wasn't a huge fan of the almond sparkling. Wine Pairing: Bin #79 23.99 Cooper's Hawk Chicken Giardiniera Parmesan-Breaded Chicken, House-Made Pickled Vegetables, Shaved Parmesan, Mary's Potatoes. Great dining experience! Wine Pairing: Bin #75, Sweet Grape Tomatoes, Cucumber, Avocado, Cheddar, Corn, Black Beans, Cilantro, Ranch Dressing, BBQ Sauce, Fresh Lime on the Side. Had to ask for another napkin. Parmesan-breaded chicken, house-made pickled vegetables, shaved Parmesan, Mary's potatoes. Several apologies from the waiter during our wait. Chicken Chorizo. Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken - Tomato Basil Relish, Lemon Butter Food was amazing and our server was the best. Danas Parmesan-Crusted Chicken 1599. Wine Pairing: Bin #74, Served with Oven-Roasted Vegetables and Mary's Potatoes, Sweet Grape Tomatoes, Cucumber, Avocado, Cheddar, Corn, Black Beans, Cilantro, Tortilla Strips, Ranch Dressing, BBQ Sauce, Crispy Onion Strings. Wine Pairing: Bin #37, Italian Sausage, Mushroom, Chicken, Roasted Grape Tomatoes, Herbs, Tomato Garlic Cream Sauce. The filet medallions were delicious but not what I wanted or ordered. Decaf espresso available, Already a Member? Food was great. Cooper'S Hawk Dana'S Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Once received, the food itself was all very good; no complaints on quantity or quality. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Orland Park, Orland Park: See 443 unbiased reviews of Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Orland Park, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 175 restaurants in Orland Park. It took half an hour before our waitress took our order and another 45 minutes before the food arrived. Dinner was delicious, I always enjoy the shrimp, crab and lobster bisque. Parmesan breaded chicken, shaved Parmesan and Mary's potatoes. This place was maybe a dollar or two overpriced for the entree but it was very tasty and our server(s) were attentive. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Tampa - tripadvisor.com I had gnocchi carbonara which was also amazing. Wine Pairing: Bin #77, Roasted Broccolini, Mary's Potatoes, Crispy Capers, Lemon Butter. Compliments you when you've had a bad day. Two of us shared the tuna sashimi and it was delicious. Cooper's Hawk Chicken Giardiniera: $13.99: Soy Ginger Atlantic Salmon: $20.99: Ellie's Chicken Piccata: $15.99: Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken: $15.99: Gnocchi Carbonara: $15.99: Keaton's Spaghetti & House-Made Meatballs: $13.99: Chicken Madeira: $15.99: Bourbon Lacquered Bbq Pork Chop: $16.99 Wine Pairing: Bin #93, Oven-Roasted Vegetables, Mary's Potatoes, Grainy Dijon Mustard Butter, Crispy Onion Strings. I was taking a lady on a second date and this was perfect. All of their burgers & sandwiches can be made on a gluten-free bun and are served with fresh fruit. Wine Pairing: Bin #72, Sweet and Spicy Mustard, Ginger Soy Sauce. Wine Pairing: Bin #74, Melted Cheddar, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Smashed Avocado, Cilantro Ranch, Seasoned Mayo. Really busy due to the holiday. Finished with drinks before APPETIZERS arrived. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Centerville Cooper's Hawk Chicken Giardiniera $17.99. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Troy - Tripadvisor The company has grown a lot since then and now has locations all over the country. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Gurnee - Gurnee, IL | OpenTable Sodium -370 mg. 2670/2300mg left. Salads: Plain Ol' House (Vegetarian), Chopped Wedge, Caesar, Corn Tortillas, Butternut Squash, Black Beans, Melted Cheese, Sweet Corn, Avocado, Ancho Cream, Pico de Gallo, Chipotle Tomato Sauce, Corn-Jicama Salad. Coopers Hawk is not cheap but still reasonable value given the high quality. Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tomato Basil Relish, Lemon Butter, Betty's Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans. My fianc and I made reservations at Cooper's Hawk for our 3 year anniversary. My friend and I both ordered a glass of the chocolate wine to finish our meal. The steak seemed to lack seasoning and the temperature was off. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Lee's Summit While sipping my wine the inside of the wine glass became covered with wine droplets - almost looked unwashed. Wine is excellent. Bread Pudding With Sweetened Condensed Milk Gartens version is a bread pudding which just a slightly tweaked version of a standard dressing Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Casserole 1 HOUR 25 MINUTES. Asparagus was a little tough. Id give one star but my hope is this was just an anomaly. Tomato Basil Relish, Lemon Butter, Betty's Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans. Tomato Basil Relish, Lemon Butter, Mary's Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans. Tried to order another and were told they were out of vermouth, so we gave up on that. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Kentwood - Menu, prix et avis Wine Pairing: Bin #73, Cucumber, Carrot, Tomato, Croutons, Italian Vinaigrette on the Side. We will definitely be back so that I can try the skirt steak entree. We passed the time with a wine tasting, which we enjoyed. Probably the worst winery and dining experience Ive ever had. Our server promptly came to our table to introduce himself and discuss wines, which was helpful. Wine Pairing: Bin #75, Romaine, Shaved Parmesan, Croutons, Creamy Caesar Pesto Dressing. Lunch Coopers Hawk Chicken Giardiniera 1299 Parmesan breaded chicken mild giardiniera shaved Parmesan and Marys potatoes. We were seated quickly, our server was great but most of all, the ravioli special was incredible! Compliments you when you've had a bad day. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country "Had a lovely time at Cooper's Hawk T&C last night. Wine Pairing: Bin #50, Blistered Vegetables, Edamame, Ginger Rice, Coconut Curry Sauce. So I got the chicken piccata with Parmesan crust on the chicken! Will definitely go back again. Smoked cheeses, poultry, grilled or smoked salmon, Parmesan-Crusted Shrimp Scampi, Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Cilantro Ranch Chicken Sandwich. Start earning points with today's visit towards dining rewards: 1 Point per $ Spent | 350 Points = $25 Reward. Came here for my birthday dinner and had a great time. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant has wines like bubbly rose, almond, Moscato, sweet red, winter white, etc., and cocktails like the negroni, island mojito, cranberry spritz, and many more. At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Cincinnati - tripadvisor.de Are you a customer or the owner/manager of the business youd like to add? Restaurant Recipes. Tomato basil relish, lemon butter, Betty's potatoes, garlic green beans. Fat-23 g. The menu is really good, lots of really good choices, I had to go with Dana's Parmesan-crusted Chicken, and it was outstanding. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants - Tampa. The care they took to ensure that we were socially distancing was great. This is natural. That was the perfect dessert to drink! Wine Pairing: Bin #70, Ancho Chili, Garlic, Roasted Broccolini, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Sweet Grape Tomatoes. Our waitstaff, Kyle, was very attentive without being obtrusive. Wine Pairing: Bin #61, Chocolate, White Chocolate, or Truffle of the Month. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Gurnee - Gurnee, IL | OpenTable If you don't, go to the wine tasting bar and let them know if you want drier, sweeter, whatever and they'll hook you up with another taste. In a bowl mix mayo, sriracha, and a tablespoon of water. Wine Pairing: Bin #79, Tomato Basil Relish, Lemon Butter, Betty's Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans. Very pleasant environment and inviting - a place for tasting the wine, a bar We had lunch on a Saturday (2 Apr) around noon. Ellie's Chicken Piccata $19.99 The servers are really helpful and attentive. We invite you to share lifes special momentswith family, friends, and coworkersat Coopers Hawk. For dinner I couldn't decide between Ellie's chicken piccata and Dana's Parmesan crusted chicken. Extensive menu. Thank you so much! Banana Bread Recipe, moist banana bread recipe, chocolate banana bread recipe, healthy banana bread recipe, best banana bread recipe in the world. Impressed with the fact they offer their own brand wines, however wasn't too impressed with the caliber of wines compared to other local wineries. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. . For dessert they gave us a complimentary white chocolate and dark chocolate truffle with strawberry sauce. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- South Barring Busy place, was 45 min behind on reservations. Food is tremendous as well as the wine. Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken - Tomato Basil Relish, Lemon Butter, Betty's Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans = @eatitallelaine via @instagram Read More. Ellie's Chicken Piccata $19.99 I would go Great food, great deserts. The menu is Appetizers were delicious, as well as our lunch. This is natural. Burgers & Sandwiches. The wine is horrible especially for the price. Wine Pairing: Bin #79, Sweet Corn, Asparagus, Peas, Spinach, Parmesan, White Truffle Oil. Restaurant half full at most. Our server was very nice and prompt. Wine Pairing: Bin #37, Italian Sausage, Mushroom, Chicken, Roasted Grape Tomatoes, Herbs, Tomato Garlic Cream Sauce. We experienced a very long delay for our meal, for no apparent reason. Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken - Tomato Basil Relish, Lemon Butter, Betty's Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans. Parmesan-Breaded Chicken, House-Made Pickled Vegetables, Shaved Parmesan, Mary's Potatoes. Cooper's Hawk Chicken Giardiniera $17.99. Our waitress, Kayla, was so awesome. A lot better than the one on the plaza. Wine Pairing: Bin #80, Sauted Spinach, Oven-Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes, Sweet San Marzano Tomato Sauce. Wine Pairing: Bin #91, Served with your choice of Seasoned Fries, Fresh Fruit, Asian Slaw, or Side Salad, Lettuce, Tomato, Choice of Cheese, Seasoned Mayo, Crispy Onion Strings. Highly recommend . Coopers Hawk Restaurant is the place for you. If you like sweet wines, my favorites are the Rhubarb and the Nightjar. Wine Pairing: Bin #50, Garlic Green Beans, Grape Tomatoes, Edamame, Ginger Rice, Coconut Curry Sauce. Wine Pairing: Bin #75, Seared Rare with Wasabi Sauce, Cilantro Citrus Rice, Asian Slaw. Classic Cheeseburger. Yikes! The staff are so attentive and knowledgeable. Wine Pairing: Bin #74, Capellini, White Wine San Marzano Sauce, Tomato Basil Relish, Pesto Oil. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant Richmond; Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant, Glen Allen; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato . Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Arlington Heights, Arlington Heights: Veja 493 dicas e avaliaes imparciais de Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Arlington Heights, com classificao N 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como N 2 de 176 restaurantes em Arlington Heights. Did you know that JavaScript does the following? Theyre mostly mediocre. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. Danas Parmesan-Crusted Chicken at Coopers Hawk Winery Restaurant- Oak Lawn I wouldnt come here unless I had to. . There are folks walking around with a tray of glasses full of red and white wines to try. It was fantastic! Preview. Cooper's Hawk Chicken Giardiniera 1510 920 100 40 0 290 3360 70 10 10 70. In addition to its regular menu, the restaurant also offers unique specials each week. Three employees asked us to join the wine club, too pushy about it. Noise level during peak times is a little high. Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Gluten Free - Eat This Much Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Springfield, : 259 Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Springfield, 4 5 Tripadvisor #19 396 . I was mixed on the ambience, it felt a bit crowded and a little bright for dinner. For a second entree. Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Kentwood "Came here for my birthday dinner and had a great time. Explore menu, see photos and read 692 reviews: "We dis a wine tasting and our server Devo was delightful. Better at the table than the bar. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Springfield, - Again, it was a busy night so I expected some delays. Extremely rude. The ambience of the restaurant is awesome. First time here. Read More. We then went to lunch and both had pretzel-crusted pork chops. Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant- Cincinnati, Cincinnati: 379 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 39 von 1.696 von 1.696 Cincinnati Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Wine Pairing: Bin #61, Truffles from our bakery with a flight of three sweet wines, A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Syrah, Concord grapes with hints of maraschino cherry and spice, Red wine blended with natural chocolate and a hint of almond, Classic Red, White, Peach, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Bordeaux-style blend curated from a collection of barrels and handcrafted by the winemaker, Celebrating the power of intelligence, style, and confidence, this red blend is packed with notes of berries and herbs, Cooper's Hawk Lux Sparkling; Prosecco; Sparkling Moscato; Almond Sparkling, Sauvignon Blanc; Cooper's Hawk White; Chardonnay; Moscato, Pinot Noir; Tempranillo; Cabernet Sauvignon; Petite Sirah, Sparkling; Chardonnay; Pinot Noir; Meritage, Limit 2 Cooper's Hawk Lux or 1 Camille wine, please, Beefeater Gin, Carpano Antica, Campari, Orange, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Lime, Ginger Beer, Mint, Candied Ginger, Knob Creek, Lime, Ginger Beer, Mint, Candied Ginger, Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Lemon Sour, Nightjar, Cazadores Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, Sour, Passion Fruit, Sparkling Wine, Blanc de Blanc, Rmy Martin VSOP, Bitters, Lemon Peel, Knob Creek Bourbon, Carpano Antica, Amarena Cherry, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Skewer of Aged Cheddar, Andouille, Jumbo Shrimp, Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olive, Grape Tomato, Pickle, Sidecar of Local Craft Beer, Bacardi Rum, Amaretto, Citrus Juices, Myers's Rum, Botanist Gin, Cointreau, Red Sangria, Sour, Prosecco, Fresh Citrus, Rmy Martin VSOP, Red Sangria, Bitters, Soda, Caramelized Orange, Botanist Gin, White Sangria, St-Germain, Citrus, Rosemary, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice, Sparkling Wine, Absolut Vanilia, Espresso, Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur, Grey Goose, Dark Chocolate Liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, Whipped Cream, Shaved Dark Chocolate, Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, St-Germain, Pink Grapefruit Juice, Lime, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur, Sparkling Wine, Absolut Citron, Cointreau, Sour, Cranberry Juice, Absolut Citron, Cointreau, Lemon, Caramelized Orange, Wine Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Farmhouse Ale by Goose Island, We proudly serve Big Shoulders coffee and espresso. I have been a wine club member for 10 years and have never been neglected to this extent. Wine Pairing: Bin #74, Capellini, White Wine San Marzano Sauce, Tomato Basil Relish, Pesto Oil. I have never seen a burger cooked so poorly. Our wine steward was nowhere near as knowledgeable about the wines than others we've had previously. They did remove the charge for the coffee, drink and dessert. Wine Pairing: Bin #91, Pancetta, Chicken, Sage, Peas, Parmesan Garlic Cream Sauce. We started with a wine tasting with Valerie and decided to sign up for their wine club membership! Disappointing because I love the chain. Overall I'd rate my experience as 5 out of 10. Apple, Goat Cheese, Dried Cherry, Corn, Avocado, Toasted Marcona Almonds, Cilantro, Tomato, Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. Web Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken 20 reviews 9 photos $21.99 Cooper's Hawk Chicken Giardiniera 3 reviews 1 photo $20.99 Chicken Madeira 14 reviews 9 photos $22.99 Preview See Also : Chicken Recipes Show details My wife order the Parmesan crusted chicken and I ordered the shrimp and scallop risotto. I didn't enjoy my Lux Chardonnay nearly as much as if the glass was clean looking (my husband's glass didn't do this). The menu items were flavorful and yummy and the price point was also very good. Copyright 2023 | Menu Prices Hub | All Rights Reserved, Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard Menu Prices, Alan Wongs Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Apollo Korean & Japanese Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Aquitaine Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Athans European Bakery Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Adairs Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Anthonys Pier 4 Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Anthonys Cafe Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Asian BBQ Menu Prices (Updated: March 2023), Parmesan-Crusted Filet Medallions & Pistachio-Crusted Grouper, Parmesan-Crusted Filet Medallions & Soy Ginger Atlantic Salmon, Parmesan-Crusted Filet Medallions & Mexican Drunken Shrimp, Parmesan-Crusted Filet Medallions & Blackened Ahi Tuna, Parmesan-Crusted Filet Medallions & Potato-Crusted Scallops, Churrasco Grilled Steak & Pistachio-Crusted Grouper, Churrsaco Grilled Steak & Mexican Drunken Shrimp, Churrasco Grilled Steak & Blackened Ahi Tuna, Churrasco Grilled Steak & Soy Ginger Atlantic Salmon, Bourbon Lacquered Bbq Pork Chop & Pistachio-Crusted Grouper, Bourbon Lacquered Bbq Pork Chop & Soy Ginger Atlantic Salmon, Bourbon Lacquered Bbq Pork Chop & Potato-Crusted Scallops, Bourbon Lacquered Bbq Pork Chop & Mexican Drunken Shrimp, Bourbon Lacquered Bbq Pork Chop & Blackened Ahi Tuna, Keatons Spaghetti & House-Made Meatballs, Braised Short Rib Grilled Cheese & Classic Tomato Soup.