Georges hand had a soft blue glow over it. "Well?" A lone bullet that begged for bloodshed, and Dream insisted he would let it rip into his cortex. But as word of his arrival spreads through the city, he realizes that his quest to kill the Enderdragon may have more repercussions to the balance between life and death than he thought. Underage; Hisirdoux "Douxie" Casperan/Jim Lake Jr. Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) Karl Jacobs/Sapnap; FatMemeGod/Nicholas | SocksFor1 The black sleek of the plastic gun was engulfed in the blue LED lights every few seconds. Dream has no control over his empathy, and is struggling to live a normal life. George gulped, looking at the small object as small memories of what he did earlier flooded his head. Georges dick twitched at the sudden freezing sensation against his usually warm skin. Clay groaned at the sight before moving from in front of George and going behind him again, George still tied up in the same position. There wasnt even an accompanying bullet so George could shoot himself afterwards and free himself from the shackled misery of the capitalistic games. 15. Work Search: "You can't you're the one who asked for this, so you can't make fun of me, or whatever. This was a test from George - a chance for Dream to take back his power. "Good boy." 3. George is trying desperately to hide his feelings for Dream. George slowly pulled himself up starting to get himself together, adjusting his pants as his vest spoke, announcing his personal score. DreamNotFound Smutshots - Chapter 26 - Archive Of Our Own (Accidentally wrote 'bmallers' and autocorrect was trying to make it 'ballers' like no smallers) George beamed excitedly, opening his mouth as the tip was placed on his tongue; closing his lips around it as he sucked gently. The taller smiled against his neck, "Good. "How you doing?" Number one on the score board. But for Dream's 50 million subscriber special, he asks Sapnap and George to collab one more time. Dream wouldnt care if they did get caught, but he knew George would, so he took to gently reminding him. Little Black Box George felt fuzzy inside, he loved it when he made Clay happy. Chapter 1: Best Friend Chapter Text. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Power Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF). Complete. "T-Ten, p-please!" A quiet string of moans came from Georges mouth before Dream pushed the gun against Georges back roughly. Holy fuck this was so much. Clay glided his hands under the boy's shirt, feeling along the smooth skin underneath; his nose tickling around George's collar and inhaling the smallers sweet scent; fresh and fruity soap. If this makes any CCs uncomfortable, I will gladly take it down. Yeah, that's what it is. Dream rushes to reassure him. dreamnotfound smutshots ao3madison semarjian net worth. Dreamnotfoundsmutshots Stories - Wattpad He jumped as hands found their way to his shoulders blades, pushing him against the wall beside them, back into hiding. I'm Working He is forced to make new friends and soon forgets about him. So I'm all good, just a free write of the mind :), George tries to hide his pride flag when his friends come over as he hasn't come out yet but some things cant stay in the closet forever. Clay groaned, speeding up his thrusts while pulling on the leash in his hands; seeing the sides of George's face turn a bit pink but ultimately staying aware for if George said the safeword. dnf kid fics tbh. Overall, at this point the city seemed like it saw pretty much everything and nothing would ever surprise itThat is, until reports of possibly the youngest vigilante in the city's history became public. The blond also grabbed some lotion, rubbing it on George's legs and massaging the tender skin on George's behind; his rough hands handling the smaller gently as the boy was turned onto his stomach so his back could get massaged. Welcome to the Wattpad version of my Ao3 Kinktober-shots! He returned to the brunet, grabbing out some wipes and cleaning them both off; making sure to be gentle where he was sensitive. "Since you wanted it so bad, why don't you enjoy it even more." Until now, he had no reason to tell George, but now things are changing. 4h 38m. 7. Quiet Baby His tone brought a smile to the taller males face. 18. But instead, George had snuck his way into Dreams heart and made him forget just how dangerous it was to let a hunter do that. 18. New Years It's all smut oneshots on dreamnotfound, they have said their cool with it and these are fun lol. dreamnotfound smutshots ao3 - Jannocksilk.com Clay furrowed his eyebrows, looking down and realising where the smallers gaze was before chuckling. 21. "Could you help me with these baby?" What happens when George Notfound starts having dreams of his past lives? "You ok baby?" Hi :) I used to post all my oneshots on Wattpad but as you can see, it was a bitch and deleted my book so now I shall post there and here as well. 16. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Animal Hybrids (Mainly Smut) Oneshots (REQUESTS CLOSED), GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), Technoblade/Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Noah Brown/Ponk | DropsByPonk/Sam | Awesamdude, The Things We Left Unsaid (I'll Say Them if You Will), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Omega GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Technoblade & Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Technoblade & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Sleepy Bois Inc. (Video Blogging RPF) - Freeform, tommy and wilbur are princes and technoblade is a feral god that philza picked up from the woods, because he has nothing better to do or so he says. Georges stillness indicated that he wasnt going to protest either. "More like bi-curious," George says, soft and silly. 26. "Uhm I-I w-well" the blond pulled at the collar a bit more, bringing him closer. It's George's last choosing, and he's ready to get it over with and start his life for real. Awh come on now George, you dont want to cum all over yourself right now, right? He moved some things around before settling on something they both enjoyed; it was a new toy that was meant to be a surprise for George but what better time to use it than now. I've read a lot of other peoples smut books here too and that's how I got the idea to start writing myself, so if you find similar words or themes, just hit me up and tell me; let me know you think I may have copied instead of just being like "OH MUH GAUD, AUTHOR COPIED THIS PERSON" just let me know and i'll take a look. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. 29. The sky grew dark and cloudy as the beginnings of a storm took place. 13. Clay looked down as the boy rested the palms of his hands on his thighs, looking up with shimmering eyes. Home Early -Language Warning -I won't use any real names, just because I'm. Will things be different when they meet in person? If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. wattpad.com. A peaceful silence fell over them, only being broken by the occasional slurps of apple juice."I was watching your stream George". The hand rested against the wall, picked his gun back up from the cord, sweeping it up from its absent-minded hovering over the black floor. This is an AU inspired by Dream's Manhunt seriesentirely prewritten and updating every Saturday. Once George stepped fully into the room, the door was quickly shut behind him; the smaller gasping when Clay was suddenly pressed up against his back, tugging on the collar from the back and placing a hand on his waist. He despises his condition. As the light got brighter, George aimed all of his focus on the light watching it comecloser. Coding Assistance Sapnap and George had been competing for second place the entire game. George giggled, turning it over in his hands. Dream leaned over to Georges level, allowing himself to drop the gun so his hand could rest on the wall, pinning George against it. The former bounty hunter is left with the shattered pieces of his old life and what was once the tender bond arising between him and a masked outlaw.In the meantime, Sapnap gives in to a mysterious draw into another world, and Bad discovers the existence of a dark prophecy looming like an impending thunderstorm over the kingdom of Carnsworth.While George and his friends drift apart in the time of a rising war, the young man learns of the importance of loyalty and trust, and that his way might take a direction that is more predetermined than he ever thought. 2. requests open lmaoo bad grammar. Please consider turning it on! original sound. As he turned it, he could hear some footsteps from upstairs; feet running down the steps to get to the living room. In many places the choosing has been made illegal, but in Florida and some other states it's still thriving. Or, Dnf are faced with a game in squid craft where one must kill the other, no way out. Confusion, curiosit, et doute. 37 parts. Complete. It was strange, because Dream thought hed long since lost the capacity to love someone. Hit me up with any recommendations or ideas and uh have fun lol :P There will be . Dream hasn't spoken to his son, Ranboo in five years. He meets someone new, who sounds strangely fam Just no more misbehaving while I'm away; that was the point of the punishment." User name or email: Password: Remember Me . I don't give two shits about hate. Chapter 1: dreamnotfound. 14. it happened every time yet Clay still felt slightly guilty seeing the harsh marks afterwards. Right? Clay was brought out of his thoughts as he looked down to his bubbly hands that were covered in soap, well not exactly to where his hands were getting rinsed but to directly next to the sink bowl. George squeaked when he felt a firm hand grasping his sore ass cheek, making him whimper. It's all smut oneshots on dreamnotfound, they have said their cool with it and these are fun lol. He grabbed it out, feeling along the object that was wrapped in smooth black leather; a lime green ribbon wrapped around the base in a bow. "Y-Yes!" 5. George whimpered, moaning as the hand stopped him from cumming. It's been two years since the Dream Team broke up. "I'm good, tired and s-sore." Movie Night George took a shaky breath, the soothing way the object in Clay's hand was running along his skin was giving him chills; full of anticipation. Their dynamic has always been like that: A push and pull; a safe space. I was heavily breathing and whimpering. left kudos on this work! "Y-You're never g-gonna touch yourself unless I-I'm here, r-right George?" Ongoing. On. Work Search: 29. DreamNotFoundFan | Archive of Our Own 23. "You remember the safeword, right?" This work could have adult content. After Hours Catharsis, or something close to it. He is forced to make new friends and soon forgets about him. 17. 15. Hi Georgie. His voice was laced with lust and exhaustion. He could almost feel the orgasm at his tip, just a little bit more and he was going to fly off the handle in front of everyone. The brunet let out a shaky breath as he felt calloused fingers delicately running up the back of his thighs, up to his ass; spreading it a bit. dnf. "Fuck, that's it George." ", They each laughed as he put it in the box before returning to George's neck. Only a pellet of metal inside an otherwise empty chamber. Un Lit, une Saint-Valentin, et Dream. [DreamNotFound] - Un faux couple 3. The taller hummed happily, wrapping a hand around the boy's waist and pressing a kiss to George's temple. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8415), Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) (21483), GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) (21285), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) (22372), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (2355), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) (1974), Clay | Dream & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1688), Clay | Dream/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1275), GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1191), Alexis | Quackity/Karl Jacobs/Sapnap (1139), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1090), GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (931), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Emotionally Constipated GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF)/Original Male Character(s), (like a lot of tea for two people who hate tea), Protective Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Sunshine Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Even More Hurt Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound Needs a Hug (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound Needs Therapy (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Grayson | Purpled (Video Blogging RPF), Andrew | gamerboy80 & Chazm (Video Blogging RPF), dream is the main character but gb80 steals the show, Manhunt Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Hypixel Setting (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) & Everyone, Clay | Dream & Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Prisoner Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Needs a Hug (Video Blogging RPF), Author is a Clay | Dream Apologist (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit Needs a Hug (Video Blogging RPF), Basically Dream Was Possessed And Now Has To Suffer, Author is a TommyInnit Apologist (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound-centric (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Minecraft Manhunt Setting, prince georgenotfound sucks and fucks a thief for free, Prince GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Has a Large Penis (Video Blogging RPF), Sub Bottom Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Has a Praise Kink (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream is So Whipped (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound is Bad at Feelings (Video Blogging RPF), Asexual GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Switch GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), prince george performs sexual acts on men, Clay | Dream and Sapnap Are Roommates (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream and Sapnap Live Together (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Dream SMP Setting (Video Blogging RPF), L'Manberg | L'Manburg on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Criminal Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Hunter GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), this is a cocktail of deep pain but deeper love, Mentioned TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Mentioned Aimee | Aimsey (Video Blogging RPF), Estranged Son Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Nepotism Baby Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream-centric (Video Blogging RPF), Good Parent Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), He/Him Pronouns for Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF)/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Mentioned Patches the Cat (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Karl Jacobs & Sapnap, Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Technoblade & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Zak Ahmed | Skeppy & Antfrost & Darryl Noveschosch | BadBoyHalo, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, Vigilante TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Creatures & Monsters, Foster Parent Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Talking about feelings after bottling them up, GeorgeNotFound & Toby Smith | Tubbo & TommyInnit, GeorgeNotFound & Toby Smith | Tubbo & TommyInnit & Luke | Punz, Major Character Death (like A LOT so beware), i'm not kidding when i say there's a lot of major character death, He/Him Pronouns for Eret (Video Blogging RPF). he approached Clay, "What do you wanna do for dinner? George bit into his lip drawing blood before opening his mouth, silently screaming as he felt himself fall at the edge. Dnf+Karlnap Smutshots+Oneshots. Around the edges of the long object, it was stitched with thick sky blue thread; in the middle, a heart was cut out. This condition, called encompassing empathy, doesnt just cause Dream to sense the emotions of people around him; Dreams empathy forces him to feel their emotions too. George nearly screamed, "Y-Yes, C-Clay p-please let me c-cum!" his voice was scratchy, Clay chuckling a bit. "F-Fuck." George let out moans with each thrust from the other, gasping when the restraint around his neck was tugged on; arousing him further. Shower Secrets He closed his eyes, feeling the gun still pressed against his back, not wanting to move. Oh and Clay was, admiring the boys beautiful body; tossing the pants and boxers to the side, lifting George's shirt up a good bit before tearing it off; leaving the smaller completely naked besides the collar of course. Tears began to fall down the brunet's face with the third spank, his voice wavered as he took pleasure in it. Third-Person POV: Dream stood in a wide open field, somewhere hidden well in Rome. Movie Night Simon Curtis laser guns up hit me different today. George's mouth fell open but before any words left him, the small toy was pushed into him; making him gasp and whimper slightly. Yup, the object was missing from the box and yet here it was, in Clay's hand. I'm Working After the ceremony George is chosen by a certain Dream, and it seems his life will be over forever. 2. BCFI As an apex body on behalf of WFCIB into India & for Indians living world over for conducting & planning competitive & friendly tournaments within India or outside of the country along-with Schools, Colleges, Universities and States through affiliated Organisations on an amateur basis for all age divisions & categories. George yawned, Clay always made sure to check on him afterwards. George whimpered, looking forward to the wall; unable to see what Clay was doing behind him. I would have given you your vengeance on a silver platter. George nodded, his eyes lazily fluttering close. The two boys giggled at their own stupidness as George sat down infront of Clay. The knot grew in his and tightened as George gave chase to his orgasm. as well as aka: George is forced to live with Dream and they slowly become friends ;), I understand. He pulled away, examining the boy's face with a look of compassion. The smaller whined at the loss; "C-Clayyy!" tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", 1. My Musician DreamNotFound. Ongoing. George questions softly, leaning forward, fingers cupping the larger man's chin, lifting his gaze to meet him - lips hovering close to Dream's, there was intimate eye contact - the kind that would make even the most prudent person surrender. He wasn't worried until he felt something small grazing right below his tailbone; the soft silicone moving against his skin until it was teasing against the outside of George's hole. 12. George let out an adorable yawn, Clay smiling; he moved the boy to a desk chair nearby, grabbing some boxers, sweats, t-shirts and a hoodie. dreamnotfound smutshots ao3 curly tail grub lure Will George be able to break the chain and free himself and his lover from their tragic fate? Late Night Dancer Dreamnotfound smutshots - Chapter 1 - Archive Of Our Own It wasn't long though before the other returned, Clay came back to the smaller; looking at the boy's lip, he grabbed some neosporin and put it on the cut, George wincing a bit before some chapstick was put on the rest of his lips. Clay took out a folded black leash, letting it unravel as he brought the end to George's neck; clasping in the ring and wrapping his fist around the other end of the 'rope'. 27 parts Complete . Introduction/Recommendations They'll still look good on you but you won't have to wear the rougher materials when we're not doing anything 'exciting'." George looked up with lustfully dark eyes, his tongue lolled out of his mouth with the blonds precum pooled on it before he swallowed. More Than Sweet Dreams He just looked tired. Mature (nsfw) my dnf oneshots, reuploaded from ao3 (old book had 1.3M reads) - DNF SMUT - 48 parts Ongoing Mature. Clay aimed for the spot again, groaning when George tightened around him and let out another cry of pleasure. George panted, still on his edge. The blond could feel hot blood rushing through his veins as he made his way down, approaching the kitchen where George was innocently humming a tune whilst finishing putting things away. 26. Some are terrible. Un tas de sentiments le traversaient. Clay pursed his lips as he snatched a black leash from it, closing the container and setting it on the nightstand; knowing he was going to need it soon. "Mng-." Cause good things dont happen to heroes". George only realised what those words meant when Clay took the object he was holding and shoved it in his pocket; using the hand that was previously around Georges neck to reach to one of his back pockets and pulling out something George was all to familiar with. Clay smirked as he reached forward, turning the front of the collar so the ring was in the back; grabbing the leash in one of his hands. George hates Tea, Dream hates Georges boyfriend. Our Features. His other hand moving down, close to Georges awaiting dick. Will Dream's emotions get the better of him? This is a book containing one shots. The taller flushed a bit, "S-Sorry, guess I missed one." George moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back slightly; his air was restricted, his arms were tied up on his back, his face was practically buried in the comforter and he could feel the burning stretch of the others member until he bottomed out. George squeezed his eyes shut, moaning around the length as it continued to hit the back of his throat, tears falling down his face once again. Clay retracted the object once more, bringing it back down on the same spot as George cried out once again. DreamNotFound Smutshots - Chapter 1 - Archive Of Our Own as well as Un Lit, une Saint-Valentin, et Dream. 807 guests DNF Smutshots - Cameron - Wattpad The taller smirked, the adorable tremble in the others words was so cute; he let go of the boy's chin and ruffled the fluffy brown locks on his head instead. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Read the most popular dreamnotfoundsmutshots stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. I'll try to put warnings/heads up if the story contains things like alcohol, drugs or anything that could be triggering like that. He wrapped the silky material around George's forearms multiple times until the rope ended and he tied a bow; now leaving the smaller with his arms tied up behind his back. 10. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Main Content; Archive of Our Dreamnotfound smutshots Magiccookieboi, trashboijules. dreamnotfound smutshots ao3