These photocards would likely be worth three to four figures on the K-Pop market, but who could bear to part with something so special? From the latest trends to all-time classics, youll find a number of choices when exploring the offering by our seller community. LOVE ME RIGHT G-Group (Boys Planet) Profile, BOYS PLANET (Survival Show) Contestants Profile, TXT The Name Chapter: TEMPTATION Album Info, Understanding ENHYPHENs Concept: Drunk-Dazed. Jay enjoys cooking and eating delicious food and dreamed of becoming a chef when he was young (Teen Vogue). Item: 304822288688 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. TikTok video from lin (@littlebodybighrts): "dam #fyp #kpopfyp #httpsyoonglesss #enhypen #ASOSChaoticToCalm". Height: 181 cm (511) His Korean name is Nishimura Chulsoo ( ). (10% off). He has danced with SHINee for multiple stages. Read our Cookie Policy. Perfect condition, super well packaged for shipping! P = Perceiving, J = Judging, Heeseung updated his MBTI result to INTP on April 15, 2022, via vLive. 0 sold, 1 available. He is a former BigHit Entertainment trainee. official photocard enhypen. This photocard of BTSs V from the groups first Muster fan meeting sold for $839.99 USD. Enhypen - Wikipedia www.daebak.de TFW (That Feeling When) - ENHYPEN. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. [2021 Season's Greetings Photocard] enhypen sunoo. Some sellers on Etsy also offer personalized, made-to-order items in case youve found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely yours. Show more Jungwon fun facts, Heeseung Release Date : 2021.04.27 CD + Photobook (The number of pages varies by version) + 16p Lyric book + Photocard (Random 2 out of 15) + Lenticular Card (Random 1 out of 7) + Signature Sticker + Carnival Ticket + Onpack Poster Polaroid (Only 450 copies from the first press edition will be randomly included) Comes with ENHYPEN Double-Sided Extra Photocards Set. Dislikes: Hats, mint choco, ghosts, and bugs (Self-Revised Profile). I was wondering what is special photocard for dilemma album .. cauz I saw rare photocards are some of border carnival like sunoo doll, applehoon, teddy bear ecr. Explore. For non-album PCs like POBS, Fansign Benefits, and Lucky draws, they are less common. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. He is a former SM Entertainment (2017-2018) and BigHit Entertainment (2018-2019) trainee. Jake is smart and he used to be in the smartest math class. Enhypen Niki Dimension Dilemma Weverse Shop Japan Kpop Preorder Photocard. Charming Point: Eye smile, face/expression, skin, eye shape (Self-Revised Profile). gret, Mai Nhu Do, Kaye_02, , Jenny Wilde, haoxuan, Maddi, XiaoZhan & WangYiBo, Mojojako19, KHUNGBIN, rojin chan, rielised, and Jocelyn Richelle Yu, veerol, Eris_StayCarat, Kaye_02, aeriel, melonpan, ytvhwr, ~Jewel~, Astra H, Nisa, Khiibie, Elaine W, Hosannaly X, JK, Kian, iesiinpizdamatii, pnda, Nicole Zlotnicki. ENjoying the subreddit? enhypen photocard season greetings. (also Jake just recovered from covid hopefully the other members will recover soon too), IVE HAD THIS IS MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE LMAOAOAOAOA, Ive tried to sell these and no one wants them so I hope this video reaches the right audience let me know on insta (link in bio) if you want any of them :)). 343, 381 Sunoos special skill is aegyo (Behind the Profile Shoot). Poll: What is your favorite ENHYPEN cover? oh I see. 0% negative feedback. seller was really nice, and the mail arrived so quickly. This pair of BTS NOW photocards featuring Jungkook, Jimin, V, and Suga sold for $399.99 USD. BORDER : DAY ONE Dusk ver. 29 SCAN PHOTOS OF ENHYPEN ideas - Pinterest Today. Kpop Polls Stage Name: Jay () ( 1 customer review) 99.00 - 299.00. To find out, lets go behind the scenes with Red Velvets Wendy as she personally puts together her solo debut album, Like Water. Taylor - 1 year ago. Original Price 7.27 Random Enhypen Photocards AJWorld 5 out of 5 stars (1,681) $ 2. . This photocard of ATEEZs San from the Treasure EP.2: Zero to One album sold for $265.00 USD. Jungwon does popping in his sleep. Height: 175 cm (59) 55pcs/box ENHYPEN Photocards 2023 SEASON'S GREETINGS LOMO Card Postcard 0% negative feedback. YG Plus Release date: 16/02/2022 (release date subject to change) Medium: CD Distributor: South Korea Availability: IN STOCK Will be at your place: within 2-4 working days of ordering Version: A / B *Your orders count towards the HANTEO AND GAON music charts *Your order/product variant may be canceled due t 811 Likes, 41 Comments. Kpop Fashion (@photocardhaulPH) / Twitter Suggestions. Sunshines is Sunoos fandom name created by fans. He played soccer for a while. He is a former BigHit Entertainment trainee. His nickname is Figure Skating Prince (Behind the Profile Shoot). BORDER : DAY ONE Dusk ver. Note: The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. Fans are willing to trade and sell rare finds for hundreds of dollars knowing they likely cost just pennies to make. Education: Edge Hill State School, St Peters Lutheran College MBTI: ISTJ #kpop #kpopfyp #fyp #loona #twice #clc #astro #aespa #enhypen #fx #wjsn". ENHYPEN Members Profile and Facts (Updated!) Cards always come in great condition. Her tasks including pressing out all the photocards, Your browser does not support video.| Red Velvet/YouTube. Blue Jays is Jays fandom name created by fans. I try to get Jungwon collection but that's too difficult hahah Yes I was wondering for in demand pc. enhypen photocards rare. TikTok video from jess (@simjaeyuns): "my brain just consists of jake . Fansign Winner/Event/Broadcast PCs all have a known limit typically ranging from as many as 1,000 to as few as 30 per member. Jake has an older brother (born in 2000). Press J to jump to the feed. #simjaeyuns #kpopfyp #fyp #enhypen #enhypencollection #kpopcollection #photocardcollection #enhypenjake". I can't find some clear information about their rare pc, so please tell me :) I am curious to know if I got some of them. Learn more. Training Period: 9 months. omg .. thank you so much for this complete answer. "53. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Feel free to comment below. Representative Emoticon: / Once everything is set up, printing photocards is easy as the push of a button. so i made my own pcs for fun. MBTI: ISTJ (His previous result was ESTJ) if you consider this is an official photocard, which i do, it doesn't get rarer and consequently more valuable than that. what's yalls rarest photocard in your collection . His nicknames are Sheep Garden, Jung One, Yang Garden, Yang Chamber, and Nyang Jungwon (Self-Revised Profile). CUBE ENTERTAINMENT Release date: 27 . ENHYPEN Jungwon WORLD TOUR MANIFESTO Official Photocard Complete Set of 9. Training Period: 10 months. Top-Rated Plus! Weight: Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. 30PCS/SET Enhypen Treasure Itzy IZone twice Nct2021 Straykids Astro Photocards Lomo Card Small Car 69. Thanks a lot! Fans are willing to trade and sell rare finds for hundreds of dollars knowing they likely cost just pennies to make. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. they're rare because of the limited quantity and the fact that they're no longer being printed. Shipping *Shipping is worldwide by FedEx or Japan Post with a Tracking Number and Insurance. Specialty: Impressions of dogs and controlling his voice tone (Self-Revised Profile). submitted by. treasure rare photocards list. This photocard of BTSs Jungkook from the Most Beautiful Moment in Life In the Mood For Love DVD sold for $299.99 USD. the rarest cards that i can think of from recent events are the dive studios mindset giveaway photocards. One of the workers at the printing press gave Wendy a tour of the machinery, which uses just four ink colors to create the vivid album extras fans fall in love with. His birthday is a day after Sunghoons. His role model is his father (Applicant Profile).   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Motto: Dance is life (Self-Revised Profile). 18. Charming Point: Eyes, vocal line (Self-Revised Profile). MBTI: ENFP FOR SALE! I am human too! Ni-ki is said to look like a male version of Squid Game actress Jung Ho-yeon. [2021 Season's Greetings Photocard] enhypen sunghoon. He ranked 45 on TC Candlers Most Handsome Faces of 2020. Specialty: Hip-hop bounce and dance (Self-Revised Profile). Discover short videos related to rare photocards of enhypen on TikTok. Sunghoon is from Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea. Hobbies: Watching movies and taking a walk while its raining (Self-Revised Profile). If you have any questions about the item details, please contact us at any time. ENHYPEN Lookalikes Get all for $100 mailed +free grp pc of ur choice! Brand new second release from ENHYPEN, one of the hottest K-pop boy bands around. There may be different types of enhypen photocards sold by sellers on Etsy, and youll be sure to find something that fits your needs and aesthetic perfectly. if you're referring to in-demand photocards, that would . Copyright 2008-2023 PicClick Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sunoo declared the 24th of every month as SunKi day (Sunoo + Ni-ki) (Twitter 2020.09.24). With that in mind, Like Water also has another special edition which is literally worth a lot more than a standard album. In middle school, he was the class president and a student council member. i would say their rare photocards are the broadcast photocards (for border: day one, border: carnival and dimension: dilemma), japan lucky draws (especially weverse & ums), and some photocard sets that were only given to japan fanclub members. [Restocked] Enhypen Lucky Draw Official Photocards Border Carnival M2U Soundwave M2U Powerstation PC 700-1400 http://shope.ee/d44DBqqW wts lfb ph ls sco en- en . Stage Name: Jungwon () 180PCS ENHYPEN Photocards Set (30PCS Postcards,30PCS Lomo Cards,120PCS Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Ni-ki was ranked 4th in the final episode with 1,140,718 votes. Teddywon, sunoodoll and balloonjay :-) all no defects and sleeved upon arrival, comes in free toploader, Tap Buy and choose PayNow as your payment method. #ENHYPEN PHOTO CARD / NECK PILLOW TINGI ~170php each Available~ JAKE Jungwon Niki DOP DECEMBER 20 lsf will be collected upon shipment Chat to Buy. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Ranking some Enhypen pcs On the bottom of the pyramid sound - Adam. He won rock-paper-scissors so he got the solo dorm In as new condition. He can memorize the whole choreography in just 10 minutes (I-LAND ep.