We made it through and I dont know about December but it seemed like there was seldom issues with rain in talking to a few people. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. Feast at Lele Reservation. recently solved cold cases 2021. normal cars with good ground clearance; rarible unlimited auction; what to do with old license plates alberta . Thank you! Maui Luau. Your mouth will water from all the enticing aromas coming from the kitchen behind the scenes. Feast of Lele was highly recommended by 2 friends, so we decided to book our family of 11 here. The entertainment is great and we like the table service. The 'Feast at Lele' is a Maui luau set right on the beach in Lahaina, at the southern end of famous Front Streetthe most happening street on Maui. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-41795581', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Lahaina town. Should improve cancellation procedures due to weather - Feast At Lele They told us we could rebook or cancel our reservation (directly with them or through our agent). We have been to the big buffet type Luau's and prefer the more intimate setting of the Feast. Zoom in to see updated info. . If the guest wishes to reschedule for another night, and that night is available, our staff will do their best to accommodate the request. Payments Accepted / Terms & Conditions / Privacy Policy - Feast At Lele ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-41804185', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Hawaii at all, but our plan is a cheap pay as you go type from 7-11. The servers were exceptionally nice. Answer 1 of 9: Do they cancel for rain? I gave my number for the manager to contact me but never heard back. In the afternoon, it was non-stop drizzle but we went two hours early to walk around Lahaina town. . Problem with a plan B is the size of your group. When you are planning an 8 night 10th anniversary vacation, a semi last minute cancellation like this is extremely inconvenient and required a complete re-shuffle of multiple days events/activities. 8. Save. Same day? THE FEAST AT LELE - 2253 Photos & 1160 Reviews - Yelp Awesome pia colada, great duck - brilliant food. This was more expensive than the other luaus we looked at and hoped it would be worth it. The Feast at Lele is a little different than the other Luaus in Maui. Maui. The show's grand finale features a Simoan fire knife dance! We were just ther 4 nights ago and it started to spritz. oklahoma horse sale 2021; clippers vs pelicans 2021; golden retriever puppies joplin, mo Click here to read our privacy policy and disclaimer. What about Rental car contracts and driving beyond Hana or beyond Nakalele? And this isn't just any open bar. Find our FAQs here. CALL 1-808-667-5353. Maui Tourism Maui Hotels Bed and Breakfast Maui Maui Holiday Rentals Maui Holiday Packages Flights to Maui Maui Restaurants ( 5 customer reviews) $ 364.00. I wonder how far in advance they cancel a show? Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great for kids over 5. Where do I find some good, inexpensive restaurants on Maui? Feast At Lele - 2022 & 2023 Bookings Are Available! VEGAN BY PRE ORDER (24HRS) ONLY: Please email dinner.res@royallahaina.com with your request, no later than, 24 hrs prior to show. A few days later, there was another feast. They told us we could rebook or cancel our reservation (directly with them or through our agent). $ 155.00 $ 148.95 BOOK NOW. We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena. Perhaps the only option would be to have the wedding reception on a different day if things got cancelled. Answer 1 of 3: SW thanks for all your great info. The ** March 1 - Apr 31 @ 3:30am. If you have the opportunity to return over the years, you will be greeted by staff you recognize and watch dancers maturing in their art to levels of excellence recognized throughout the islands. Maui Tourism Maui Hotels Maui Bed and Breakfast Maui Holiday Rentals I think this meal/show is all outside. Changes To This Privacy Policy Should improve cancellation procedures due to weather This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Where and When: Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor) View Map. 1) The Feast at Lele is at the top of my MUST-SEE list. This page may contain compensated affiliate links. It would be much better if they could make the decision earlier in the day (at least 1 hour in advance) and then inform the guests in some way (e.g. From USD 192.71 (25) 3 . Privacy Policy Feast at Lele Setting. All seats are great! It's a little fancy and most people dress in Hawaiian clothing. * Helmet. Post author By ; Post date johnson son funeral home high point, north carolina obituaries; maskwood nexus edhrec on feast at lele rain cancellation on feast at lele rain cancellation The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. The Feast at Lele is the only Maui luau where you will be treated to private seating and a truly . We were just ther 4 nights ago and it started to spritz. We were served a four course meal and all drinks included. Maui Tourism Maui Hotels Bed and Breakfast Maui Maui Holiday Rentals Maui Holiday Packages Flights to Maui Maui Restaurants Dinner and Show. The Feast at Mokapu at Andaz. Recommended and worth $125 per person. The luau at the Hyatt moves inside if it rains, but you don't get the fabulous ocean sunset as part of the experience. Wie'll be there this December for a family member's wedding dinner.wondering if we should have a "plan B" in place. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to: Name, Email address, Telephone number & Address. Feast at Lele Luau Review | All About Lahaina Luaus - Activity Authority Te Au Moana Luau at The Wailea Beach Marriott Maui Nui Luau at the Sheraton Maui Resort 2-Hour Whale Watching Experience! It was a little long for kids under 5. Then our women perform utilizing poi balls which tells the story of their dance & song. SO BEWARE THEY WILL CANCEL YOU FOR NO GOOD REASON IF THEY ARE AT LOW CAPACITY TO SAVE THEIR MONEY. Just because you don't have the max business doesn't mean you can cancel a CONFIRMED reservation to save your business money. Parties of 10 - 19 guests, cancellations accepted up until 24 hours prior to your event date, for parties of 20 or more refer to your confirmation slip for the Cancellation Policy. A visit to Maui remains incomplete without experiencing the local luaus, and what better luau than that located on 505 Front Street: The Feast at Lele. There will be about 20 of us. Can I Still Snorkel Ahihi-Kinau Area Reserve? Chefs SpecialFigota StewVegetable Figota Stew & Seafood Medley w/Coconut Banana Caviar Cream, PalusamiBraised Coconut Cream Corned Beef w/Baked Ulu Wrapped in Young Taro Leaf, Pani PopoBaked Soft Kalo Roll in Creamy Coconut Milk, We recommend a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Big Swell IPA, DessertsChocolate Cookie Crusted Mocha Cheesecake Topped w/Chocolate Ganache, Coconut & Macadamia Nut, served w/Whipped Lilikoi Haupia Cream, *Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions Hawaii Health Department. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Should you need to cancel your reservation please do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled luau day. Feast at Lele Luau - Considered by many as the "Luau for Foodies", this Luau has five epicurean courses from the Pacific island nations of Aotearoa, Tahiti, Samoa, and Hawaii. Does The Feast At Lele have outdoor seating? After all, they don't want to cancel!!! Or what else? When we came back about 9pm, there was no parking attendant and the exit barriers were left open. Securely shop, ticket and compare Maui activities and Maui attractions. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.. Pineapple Wedges- Vegan/Gluten Free. 1.Watch the Sunrise atop Haleakala. The Feast at Lele is more like a fine dinner show than a traditional luau. Open 7 days a week through October. The Old Lhain Lau has been a favorite of worldwide visitors for a reason; you're treated like ohana, or family. Thanks Laura 2 /2 Needed $ 1 00. I'm no expert on Hawaiian weather but looking at the forecast for the next few hours + looking up at the sky, I could have told them it would rain. Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do . No vegetarian options are listed. Where do I find information about ocean safety? When booking a reservation, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. feast at lele rain cancellation - ccecortland.org Best Luau in Maui - Maui Luau Reviews -Tom Barefoot's Tours Lahaina. Price: The Old Lahaina Luau is the less expensive of the two. What are some good rental agencies in South Maui? A day in advance? Extra charge must be paid directly to supplier within 48hrs of time of booking or subject to cancellation. The Feast at Lele will not disappoint. Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Feast at Lele. 22. Maui. Anyone who uses the Service agree to be bound by these Terms. Dramatic Polynesian Entertainment from Each Island. I highly reccomned this luau. During those times, it was referred to as Ke Alanui Moi, or the Kings Road. The sun sets over Lanai, a canoe reaches the shore in front of you, and an evening of magic begins. You are seated at a table with a white tablecloth about to experience the food, music and dance of four distinct areas of Polynesia. He has created the only gourmet, modern take on Hawaiian cuisine. Just don't book any luau for the last night of your stay. 5:30PM-6:00PM: Check In/Activities 6:00PM-6:15PM: Guests to Take Their Seats 6:15PM-6:30PM: Welcome/Imu Paraded Through Guest Tables 6:30PM: First Course Served 6:50PM: Vignette 1 7:10pm: Second Course Served 7:40PM: Vignette 2 8:00PM: Third Course Served 8:10PM: Vignette 3 & Fire Knife Artist 8:30PM: Event Ends It is regularly booked up a month or two in advance. Located right on the beach in Lahaina, each party has their own private table to take in the beautiful evening. 505 Front St Frnt, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1187 +1 808-667-5353 Website Menu. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. There seems to be a lot of food! I have heard that they cancel if the weather is too bad. Feast At Lele: Should improve cancellation procedures due to weather - See 2,047 traveler reviews, 1,332 candid photos, and great deals for Lahaina, HI, at Tripadvisor. ), If you're interested in going to the Feast at Lele, you can get more information on available tickets, prices, and bookings on the Barefoot Tours site. If you have a chance to do one luau in your lifetime, make it the Feast at Lele. I checked the weather obsessively for the next 72 hours and the chance of rain never exceeded 30%. . Feast at Lele Luau - Lahaina Tours If it's a big, Kona storm (comes to us from the south), then it is possible for it to hit (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Cancel, reschedule, let it rain? Kia Ora, welcome to Aotearoa Land of the Long White Cloud, it is home to the Maori people. They called 72hr before event to say there was a 50% chance of rain and they needed to go ahead and cancel/reschedule. Cookies Do they cancel for rain? Experience a classy luau celebration right on the beach The evening at the Feast at Lele includes a fresh flower lei greeting and a premium open bar. Outdoor settings are so beautiful, but I'm thinking that time of year could get tricky. feast at lele rain cancellation. However, at 5:15pm we noticed several people going the "wrong way" and leaving the Feast at Lele check-in area. Great entertainment. Wie'll be there this December for a family member's wedding dinner..wondering if we should have a "plan B" in place. It's pretty much a set menu, so you'll have to contact them directly to see if they offer vegetarian substitutes. First time going to a luau, it's the best. Giving Portion s. Give This Gift . You are served in comfort - rain of shine (ponchos may be provided if inclement weather threatens). Do you actually get all the items in each course or do you make a choice? Information about VOG (Volcanic Fog) Events on Maui. It wasn't. If you can only do one luau, I definitely recommend this one. Oceanfront Polynesian Luau in Lahaina. and Hawaii. I would never send you to a company that I wouldn't trust with my own Maui vacation bookings! You will be attended by several wait staff who will keep your beverages fresh, and explain the series of small plates which will precede each of 4 sets of entertainment. We can still assist if you haven't seen your refund from a 3rd party agent, just give us a call and we will be happy to reach out to their support staff to investigate. . 505 Front St APT 120, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA. On the day of our reservation, Feast at Lele left a message at our hotel to confirm our reservation in the morning. more. Our dancers perform the Haka, a war dance that was used to intimidate their enemies. Answer 1 of 5: I'm beginning to get concerned about the possibility of rain at the Feast at Lele. We left stuffed. Maui. 3. by Hike Maui. sharing your table with other luau guests who are not in your group). Cancellations after 10:00am or "no-shows" are a full charge. We honor the aina (land), our Alii (royalty), and the natural beauty surrounding us. Hi The Fest of lele has the least rain and wind of any luau on Maui. Siebenbrgische Spezialitten Erzeugnisse aus der Heimat nach original Rezepten. Feast at Lele Lahaina Luau on the Beach & Dinner Show with Open Bar . Feel the rush of the gigantic waterfalls sitting face to face with 3,000-foot sea . 22 April 2017 | The Feast at Lele, Lahaina: See 869 unbiased reviews of The Feast at Lele, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #51 of 230 restaurants in Lahaina. Thanks, Jim. CHECK IN LOCATION (if you choose to drive): Haleakala Bike Company, 810 Haiku Rd #120, Haiku, HI. Answer 1 of 9: Do they cancel for rain? Hyatt Luau (Drums of the Pacific) - 2022 & 2023 Bookings Are Available! With a group rezzie especially, Feast will be on top of things for you. All rights reserved worldwide. It's rare for Feast to cancel, for the reasons Mamma mentioned. I finally called their bluff asking if this was really because they were at low capacity/attendance for the event? The entertainment was awesome. One of the most expensive luaus in Maui is the Feast at Mokapu at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort and it's perfect for Maui honeymooners. Unlike a traditional luau, Feast at Lele provides private tables for . Feast of Lele - rain? - Maui Forum - Tripadvisor Answer 1 of 3: SW thanks for all your great info. I say, go to both! Duration: 2.5 hours. The service was amazing as was the show. And make sure the cell phone works there! Open in Google Maps. SUNSET PHOTOGRAPHER. Watch the Sun do its thing at Haleakal. It seems that certain questions about the Feast at Lele come up again and again, so I thought that this FAQ list might come in handy: Yes. Feast At Lele Luau Maui We live 3 blocks from Feast of lele and I drive to work 15 minutes North of here. We will not use or share your information with anyone. Answer 1 of 9: Do they cancel for rain? Wie'll be there this December for a family member's wedding dinner..wondering if we should have a "plan B" in place. Payment will be collected upon booking your reservation. The rain did get heavier during the evening, but there was still a beautiful sunset over Lanai in the background which we enjoyed from another restaurant.Yes, I understand it's an outdoor event and that to continue in the rain would not be enjoyable, so they made the right decision. People with children will probably prefer the Old Lahaina Luau. The Feast at Lele. By Feast at Lele | February 28, 2019 The newest way is Doors Off!!! Old Lhain L'au Maui's Most Authentic Hawaiian Luau Natalie Brown had the pleasure of photographing the union of these fun families on one of the best days of their lives. Payments Accepted / Terms & Conditions / Privacy Policy. But things happen and weather is always a big concern when planning an outdoor event/activity. My gripe is that they cancelled only 15 minutes before it was due to start and after checking us in, which was a bit disappointing. Cancel. What are some good guide and hiking books?