The friends she has left have their own lives, and she is often alone. In Jesus name, amen! She can be stubborn at times, Lord, and refuses to go see a doctor. My sincerest prayer is for this woman and her family. You have the power to heal any disease. For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. As you do this for me, Ill be mindful to return all the glory to you, Lord. I am trusting in You to cure my mom. I pray that You would ease her pain and take away her fear. I pray now that You would grant patience to the doctors so that they listen to my mother instead of trying to quickly get through the appointment with her. I ask that You turn her financial circumstances around and provide for her. 4. Keep her calm and point her in the right direction. Healing Prayer for Sister-in-law with Chronic Illness. In the mighty name of Jesus, amen. Please heal my mother Jesus. I could only know her a little, you knew her spirit deep inside. She has always been so kind to me and helpful. Also See: Top 15 Powerful Prayer for Healing for a Friend. Lord, help us to break poor eating and sleeping habits. Give her the healing she needs to overcome this sickness and fully recover. A Prayer for Healing # 4 - Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy, may . I ask that You be a shield and defender for my mother-in-law as she embarks on this journey. Shes in the hospital and needs your healing touch. You are the Great Physician, Jesus, and I know that You can do all things. You are the God who delivers wonderful gifts to His children, Lord, our Peace-Bringer. God, I lift up my friends mom to you today. It was hard, but praise God, momma made it through. When she is creative, she mirrors Your creativity and so glorifies You. Heavenly Father, I pray for my mom, keep her and restore her health to her now. A Prayer for My Mother-in-Laws Marriage O God, my Promise-Keeper, You are so good to have provided marriage for humankind. Lord Jesus, your word tells me how God anointed you with the Holy Spirit and power, and how you went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil because God was with you. In Jesus name Amen. She shows us love and compassion. Please see my disclosure policy for details. I thank You for the gift of life for today beyond all other blessings she will receive today. Mark 5:34- He said to her, Daughter, your faith has healed you. Kindly drop your comments below if you found this prayer against evil mother in law helpful. 7 Daily Prayers to Get You Through The Week, You know what is in my heart, you know what I want, but, if that is not your will, then please, put me on the right path, Prayer For Protection Through the Precious Blood of Jesus. Amen. May she enjoy your extravagant grace and favor on this day and from now on. Cover her as she sleeps with the encircling power of Christ. Oh God of my Salvation, I pray that You would be with the medicine my moyher-in-law has to take over the next few weeks as she tries to heal. I ask that she not come into any danger but instead that this trip becomes a blessing to her. Give her rest from every matter troubling her heart. We seek nothing but Your will, Your kingdom, and Your greatest glory, Lord! 3 John 1:2 (NIV) Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. Turn her disposition towards me around for good. I pray that the infection and the swelling will be gone. I ask Lord that no weapon formed against her would prosper but that she would be made well. Dear Jesus I come to you humble and broken. So, I pray that you extend your goodness to this near-perfect woman and a super mom. We are all praying and renewing our faith. Grow her in wisdom and understanding of You. I asked what she would like the prayers for, and she said that for months she had been experiencing back pain especially around . It's a beautiful morning to pray for a beautiful soul. May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows. May she reap in abundance all the love she has given out. Forgive us all for unhealthy lifestyles and habits. I pray that You would miraculously restore her to full mental fitness. I ask that You bless her in her hobbies. Free her I pray, from the pain and confusion she is going through, and restore her to full health and strength, for You are the God Who heals and cares. Lord, it says in Your Word that by His stripes we are have been healed. Good Morning Prayer for Mother-in-law. 7. My mother is sick, and I know that nothing pains her more than when her children are not getting along. Lord, renew her strength daily; energize her in her body and mind. Thank You that my mother-in-law is in a position where she can have a career. Amen. Lord, we look to you for her restoration. Here are 10 powerful prayers for your mother-in-law. O Jehovah, my God, I pray that You would reach down and take away the suffering my mom is going through right now. Relieve her of all aches and pains so that her body is not tired, but rested. A Prayer for My Mother-in-Laws Relationship with God God of Enduring Faithfulness, I ask that You reveal Yourself even more to my mother-in-law. level of devotion to the tasks she has so that she may honor the position and the skills with which You have gifted her. Your email address will not be published. So, today I lift my mom to You. I have been praying and like the prayer suggestions you provided Thank you for sharing these with us. 1 Peter 3:9 (NIV) Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. I ask Lord that no weapon formed against her would prosper but that she would be made well. 6. Amen. So, today if you are facing a similar situation with your mom, whether its an emergency or chronic sickness. A Prayer for My Mother-in-Law on Her Birthday My Father God, You have blessed me greatly with a second mother. In Your majestic and loving name, I pray, Amen. But You, Lord, can give her the relief she needs. Psalm 107:20 NIV, the LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous. God, my mom is going into surgery today. I request that the details of her journey be disclosed. Dear Lord, I thank you for all your blessings, especially for giving us a wonderful and a loving mother. Jesus, my Savior, You know everything about our lives, from the dramatic to the mundane. Thank You in advance, Jesus, that You will do all these things and more. Therefore, speak peace into every aspect of her life. She has been through so many hardships,but her faith in you stayed strong. She needs to heal, Lord Jesus, not worry about money. Amen. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. A generation ago, my moms diagnosis would have been a death sentence. God of Enduring Faithfulness, I ask that You reveal Yourself even more to my mother-in-law. who does not change like shifting shadows. I beg that she not be in any danger and that this trip be a blessing to her. We thank You for what You are doing in my moms life. I beg that You be my mother-in-shield law's and defense as she goes on this trip. Welcome To My YouTube Channel " Jesus Blessings For You".Miracle Healing Prayer For My Mother Prayer || For Mom Healing || New Video Best Collection Of J. I pray that all the right tests would be run and that they would give a clear picture of what needs to be done for my mom to be cured and return to a state of wellness. They are powerful and priceless. she has worked for. Give her faith for today, so that her spirit may be refreshed. Mine visited a few weeks . She is so strong, but I know it is hurting her. In Jesus name, amen. I pray for my mother-in-law in this new month, please grant her heart peace that surpasses all understanding. I pray that she is free from pain and suffering. Prayer for loss of my mother (a prayer for a family grieving the death of their mom) Dear Father, She was a pillar, a gift of love, a treasure to my soul. I pray that throughout this hard time she may know our love for her and Your love for her. Heavenly Father, I lift my mom to you and ask for a miracle. A Prayer for the Easing of Suffering. I pray that she is well and happy. I know that you are capable of anything and that now . This I pray, in Jesus name. Guide her doctors, nurses and caregivers and bless them with Your healing power and wisdom. I pray in Jesus mighty name. Prayer for surgery to go well (a patient's prayer for peace and healing) Father, As I go for surgery I rest into your promises. Thank You for how You have provided for her so far. O God, my Keeper of Promises, You are very nice to have made marriage possible for humanity. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. Pre-save my piece titled 'Healing Prayer for Women' in honor of my mother and aunt which comes out on . I desire that she would live a long life of good health so that her grandchildren would get to grow up knowing and enjoying her. In the mighty name of Jesus, amen! In the name of Jesus, Amen, and amen. My mother in law is very sick and this is happening for almost more than a month. I love you Jesus and Believe in you. A Prayer for a Prayer Warrior Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer, I come before You to plea for the life and health of my mother. I hope she has a nice time in her life. I love to bless her and pray for her. Loving Lord and Father of all comfort, I come to You in the name of Jesus, to lay my mother at your feet, knowing that she has been so unwell for such a long time. Many of these scriptures about healing are used in the sample prayers seen below. May they be a positive creative outlet for her. Amen. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. May she exude such obvious goodness in whatever she does. Healing Prayer for Tumors, Cancer, Radiation and Chemotherapy. Lord of Heaven,I rest underneath your mighty wings of love.I dwell within your gentle heart.I know there is healing in your touch.Through the sufferings of Christ I can ask for restorationAnd trust in your goodness.You are my Lord, my Saviour,My healer and my friend.I dwell within your gentle embrace. "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. Make this part of her life just as fulfilling as when she was raising us. So, grab your Bible and let's go on an adventure in God's Word! Required fields are marked *By posting your comment, you agree to the submission agreement. May I cherish the cherished memories of my mother, and may her legacy endure through my actions. Dear God of limitless help, I pray you help my brother-in-law to envision himself as alive and important to your kingdom. That things would line up the way theyre supposed to and that she would have no ill effect from this in the future. Help me be a good son/daughter and schedule calls on my calendar with my mother so that I dont forget to regularly connect with her. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. In Jesus' name, Amen. You have revealed Yourself in creation, and You reveal Yourself in Your Word. I celebrate my mother-in-laws life today. 4. Help her to be friendly and kind to all those around her as she recovers. Amen. A Prayer for Financial Stability Lord Jesus, our Merciful and Faithful High Priest, I know that my mom has been facing a difficult financial situation because she is sick. I pray that they would only grow stronger together, that even though their faces become marked with age, their love would keep them young. Always caring, ever kind and giving, even as she grew old. Jesus,With just one touch from your Almighty creative hand,You have healed the sick and raised the dead.How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth,How powerful is your redeeming love.How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope.By your stripes I ask for healing.Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration. Now waiting to do MRI full body scan. Lord, I pray that You would overcome our meager faith and remind us of who You are. I pray for my mother-in-law and the situation she is in. She needs Your miraculous, restorative hand to reach down and touch her body. I pray that things would slow down so that she recuperates. On this special day that has been set aside to celebrate mothers, I pray that you bless her and grant her all the desires of her kind heart. Compassionate God, it pleased you that we will be in the land of the living to experience another new month and for this, Im grateful. Thanks God Bless. We are not ready for our mothers mind to leave us, precious Holy Spirit. Be made clean." His leprosy was cleansed immediately. Fill her body with Your strength, peace, and power. Were doing okay at the moment but I believe it can be better. Give her the right Help my dear mother speedily I pray, and I will give you all the praise and glory due to Your name. My mother is caught in the midst of sickness right now, Lord, and I rebuke that sickness, in the name of Jesus. At home, my Mother-In-Law, in her early-60 approached me and asked whether I could pray for her. A Prayer for My Mother-in-Law for Financial Recovery Compassionate and Gracious God, nothing escapes Your notice, and Your care for us is incomprehensible. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen. My . These 40 Bible quotes may bring you comfort through God's word. May it shine out of every facet of her life. She has been a rock of faith throughout my life, a real prayer warrior who has spent countless hours on her knees praying for my protection and for the protection of the rest of our family. Give everyone in that operating room wisdom, peace, and grace. Pour into her the oil of His healing grace, and clothe her with her inheritance as a child of God. I wish her long life and more happy years on earth. Nevertheless, Im not one bit discouraged because I know that theres no impossibility with you. Jesus please as I shed a tear everyday for my mother and also stay string for her, please help her to stay strong and bless her with your touch of healing. We cannot help her if she doesnt tell us what and how much she needs, Lord Jesus. Did you know that one of the names of God is Jehovah Rapha? Let her be able to take pleasure in the freedom and time she now has. Be her comfort and her rock that she does not fear. 8 Final Words. Prayer For My Mother Who Just Passed Away. See also MFM prayer points to cancel bad dreams. Amen. May you take delight to honor her, especially today so that she will live to remember this fabulous day all the days of her life. The Bible says that whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. The Lord Jesus took little children in His arms of love and blessed them and I pray that in a very special way You would put Your arms of love and blessing around this little one and minister to each need and every pain. So, Lord, I ask that you bless her super abundantly. I cannot even imagine how unbearable it is. I am not sure what any of us would do without her. I especially pray that You would keep my mom from despairing. Hi, welcome to my little piece of cyberspace! I also pray, Lord, that it isnt something serious, but is instead just a temporary cold that runs its course quickly. However, I ask that you make her recovery speedy and perfect so that in no time, she will get up from that sick bed and be back on her feet once again. Allow her to see Your numerous blessings so that her heart may leap for delight. Merciful Father, relieve every fear and anxiety in my brother-in-law's mind. A Prayer for Physical Healing Jehovah Rapha, my Healer, my mom has been so sick lately. All this I pray in Jesus name. I asked you dear to removed her form the hospital bed and restore her life to who she was when you place her into her mother's womb. Ease her stress and calm her mind so that all of her energy can go towards healing her body. That carries your grace. I ask that You would hear their heartfelt prayers and that you would bring healing to their moms. She has been involved in church and vocational ministry for over 18 years. Dear Lord please heal the pain my daughter in law is suffering.Please comfort her and guide my son to be loving and supportive to her in her times of need. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. Help her to rest, to lay down when she needs to and allow others to take the strain. Lord, I believe in faith that You will act on her behalf and restore her to wellness. Help her body to get well and to be restored. Amen. I ask that, in her journey, You give her safety. Exodus 23:25 (NIV) Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. That You would completely heal her and that she would no longer suffer. Facebook Twitter Email Share. My mother is in a lot of pain Jesus, and we believe you are the only one to heal, not a doctor or medicine. God of Enduring Faithfulness, I ask that You reveal Yourself even more to my mother-in-law. In Jesus name. Let her be a walking testimony of your healing touch. She is Continue reading "Prayer for Mother in Law Healing" In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. I ask that they continue to be an example to my wife and me in our marriage. I ask that you watch over my mother-in-law who is lying helplessly right now on the surgical bed. May she have such an obvious quality of godliness in everything she does. Amen. Please be with her in this way. In Jesus, name amen. Whether these prayers are for healing, protection, provision, blessing, recovery, or good wishes, God will answer all the same. Therefore, I ask that you cause our relationship to experience an unusual turnaround. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. She is having full body burning sensation and her tooth is also painful (but dentist said nothing wrong with the teeth). Thank You for guiding her steps. His hope will not be lost in Jesus name. A Prayer for Wisdom for Doctors God of Loving Devotion, thank You that my mom is finally willing to go to the doctor to see what has been making her so sick. Thank You for putting my mother-in-law in a situation where she can work. God, please watch over my daughter. Lord, I ask for my mother-in-laws everyday hobbies. Bring joy into her heart despite the difficulty of being ill. We praise You for Your goodness, Lord. Now that she is sick, this sadness and loss weigh so much more heavily on her. Jehovah Rapha, help my brother-in-law to acknowledge the fact that you created him and that all true healings come from you, and you will undoubtedly perfect his healing. Sweet Jesus, let your precious blood flow into every cell of the body and into the depths of my brother-in-law's soul. A Prayer for a Successful Procedure O Jehovah, my God, I praise You for the advances in medical technology. All of this I ask in Jesus name. A Prayer for Healing - Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to . In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. Walk with her through each moment. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. I pray that during this difficult time that You would even bless her with a new friend and that she would find companionship in this new friend during her stay in the hospital. You have the power to move mountains, to part the seas, to tame the ocean. Father in Heaven, You are always with us. Lord, my mom has been sick for a while now. Sovereign Lord, thank you for the blessing of a new day. Assist her in being interested in productive and wholesome activities. Your email address will not be published. My brother (sister) in faith, I entrust you to God Who created you. I sink into your peace as the surgeons work with your spirit to bring restoration. A Prayer for Gods Physical Healing Compassionate and Gracious God, I pray that You would reach down with all of Your healing power and shower it on my mom. I beg You to keep her safe on her travels. Give her a deep love for You and a solid routine of spending time with You. 5 5) Recovery Prayer To Heal My Sister. Amen.q. Give her the joy of seeing her children united around her. I pray that this will continue to be a way for her to unwind and enjoy Your creation. Touch her body and let it start to work properly. laws She is one-of-a-kind, and her presence has made a difference in my life. You said you will sustain us upon our bed of languishing. You are the mother I received the day I wed your son. When it is in her best interest to stand her ground, give her strength. Amen. She still lives at home. 3. Posted on Published: October 25, 2022- Last updated: October 27, 2022, Birthday Wishes for Mothers: 17 Captivating, Prayer For My Mother To Be Healed: 15 Powerful. A Prayer for Full Recovery O Lord, my Healer, I pray that You would give my mom two things: first, a full recovery, even if the doctors say that will never happen, and, two, a faith as strong as iron that You will use this sickness and all the pain it has caused for Your good and for the good of those who love You. She was a Hindu but she converted to Christianity and since then she is sick. Inactivity must be very demoralizing for her. Heavenly Father, its with a grateful heart that I say thank you for the healing that you have started in the life of my dear mother-in-law. A Prayer Against Side Effects of Medicine Jehovah Rapha, my Healer, I pray against the side effects of the medicine that my mom has to take. Give her the strength and energy she used to have. Line up what needs to be lined up and let her organs work how You created them to work. God to bless my mother in all her doings, and to have enough money to take care of us. My future mother in law is sick and only you can save her. Please Lord, heal her from the sickness, disease, or affliction that shes currently suffering. Amen. Lord, I believe that the burden of healing does not rest on the doctor but on you. A Prayer for A New Friend in the Midst of Sickness Lord Jehovah, Self-Existent One, I pray that You would be with my mom as she is in the hospital. I ask that You give an increase of wisdom to my mother-in-law. --Advertisements--. Relieve her of any aches and pain, so that her body may not be weary, but rested. Likewise, Jesus, I request healing for my dear mother-in-law. Thank You that You love and care and comfort all Your children, and I ask that You will give my dear mother the peace in heart that only You can give. She has a caregiver who comes in several days a week and looks after herthe way Mom looked after us over the years. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I found this just when I needed it the most. Dear Lord i pray for my sister-in-law's mother who lives in Malaysia. As you may have guessed Im extremely enthusiastic about prayer. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. I pray that you breathe your healing breath on her that she may receive a quick recovery from this illness. I pray that You would heal my mother right now. Please lead her and guide her into a season of fruitful and peaceful relaxation and self-care. Amen. She is so precious to us, yet even more so to you, her Abba Father. Touch their families and draw them all closer to You. T. Thank You, God, for the precious gift of my mother. If it is her time to join You, we praise Your holy name, but we do plead You for more time with our beloved mother. Do a mighty work in the life of my mom. I also know that Your people love You because You have loved us first. -Robert Louis Stevenson. I ask that You come and bring a miracle to my moms body. She means so much to me and to so many people. We know that when she is healed, she will continue to proclaim Your glory. Cause her to see Your countless blessings, so that her heart may leap for joy. I thank You for allowing my mother-in-law to enjoy her retirement. Amen. She has been battling sickness in her body and needs Your heavenly touch. God of Enduring Faithfulness, I beseech You to reveal Yourself to my mother-in-law even more. Thank You that my mother-in-law is in a position where she can have a career. I pray that You would curb any critical attitude they may have towards their daughter-in law or son-in-law, but rather I pray that the role of mother-in-law may increasingly become a be a source of great help, valued Give wives strength, sense of worthiness and the righteous way to respond in each interaction with their in-laws in Jesus' name AMEN! Most precious loving Father, please comfort my brother-in-law in this suffering that he is going through presently. Mother in law Thank You Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen. O God, who hast commanded us to honor our father and our mother; in Thy mercy have pity on the soul of my mother, and forgive her her trespasses; and make me to see her again in the joy of everlasting brightness. In all, may her life continually bring glory to your name from this day until the rest of her life. If it is Your will that her mind leaves us, please give us peace with this new reality and guide us in how we care for her. 10. Amen. Have mercy on us, Lord. All this is possible by the grace of God. The family is hurting, but still faithful. 1 a When Jesus came down from the mountain, great crowds followed him. Sovereign Lord, thank you for the blessing of a new day. Healing Prayer for Cancer Patients. Every good and perfect gift comes from You. I beseech You to increase my mother-in-intelligence. She is suffering. we love her lord and we know that you love her also and you only want what is best for her. Father in Heaven, You are always with us. You give my mother-in-law an increased love for You and Your Word. I will take away sickness from among you. Getting older has forced her to slow down, and there are many days she does not feel well. Thank You that she is able to travel. In the name of Jesus. I think of how You healed the man possessed by Legion and am comforted by how much more powerful You are than anything we will ever face. 18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created. I pray that it would be a textbook operation. I request that you look upon the mother of my dear husband with the eyes of favor. Posted on February 15, 2022 at 5:33 pm by Praying Medic / Healing Prayer / 31 Comments. 6 6) Short Prayer For My Sick Sister To Get Better. I have read they can be brutal, and I know she is scared. Shes as dear to me as my real mom and this is all thanks to you, Lord. Rejuvenate her health and fill her with Your joy, so that she can feel she is not alone. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Make her whole and well again. When I cry, smile or laugh, she is always there for me. I am sure that she is fighting against a million fearful thoughts about how serious the sickness is. 3. Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you please heal my friend's mom, Karen Flynn, and let her spend many more years with her loving sons and husband. A Prayer for My Mother-in-Law When She Travels Father in Heaven, You walk beside us at all times. I pray specifically for her recovery and health. Numbers 6:24-26 (NIV): The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. You support her every breath, and all of her days were recorded in Your book before any of them came to be. I pray that You would heal my mother right now. For those that have never accepted Merciful Father, relieve every fear and anxiety in my brother-in-laws mind. I also know Your people love You because You initially loved us. But now, Lord, she has a good chance at full recovery and I am so grateful. Dear Lord, I pray for my mother-in-law. Give them the wisdom to figure out what is wrong with my mom. So, today I ask that everything Jesus did on the cross would be manifested in my moms body. Father God, I come before you asking for Your healing presence to come in power over my mom. A Prayer for Unity Lord of the Highest Heavens, I pray that You would restore unity to our family. Prayer for a Sick Mother-in-Law . She is a very special woman, and I want to honor her on this day. But when she gets sick, its heartbreaking for me. I know how much she loves to be active and to move around the house and the neighborhood. Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for the gift of the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for, which you have blessed me with. Top 15 Powerful Prayer for Healing for a Friend, hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power, 15 Powerful Prayers for Marriage Anniversary, 15 Helpful Prayers for Marriage Reconciliation, 50th Wedding Anniversary Prayers: 17 Inspiring. You are over all things, Lord Jesus. These Mother's Day prayers and blessings can be used in a church service, written on a card, or spoken before sharing a Mother's Day meal. Powerful Healer, your word tells us that healing is the childrens bread. Example of How to Use a Bible Verse in Prayer for your Mom. Uplifting & inspirational prayers, verses, poems & more, My mother in law is very sick and this is happening for almost more than a month. We still need her here, Lord. Nothing escapes Your notice, Compassionate and Gracious God, and Your love for us is inexplicable. I thank You that my mother-in-law now can enjoy retirement. I ask Lord, that You heal her of whatever it is that is troubling her. May Mary, the angels, and all the saints come to meet you as you go forth from this life. Today, Jesus, the Great Physician, I am thankful for my mother-in-law. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up.