c) Would a dead hunter reanimate under Elishias experiment conditions? She says; Good, you survived And basically that hes in her debt now. If the whistle can do that, why go through all the trouble of creating the sound effect with salt? So even if the baby died and was sent back hunter being/Nia she wont turn to ash when they cross the boundary. Which had me thinking of everyone who crawled out of their grave. Given that Paddy died so long ago, couldnt some small piece of him, a hair, even, have been left in his grave in Yooranas cemetery? Here is my take on this: As mentioned, the chemicals are what supposedly craft/create/develop the stem cells, but it was mentioned that there needed to be a trigger of some sort to get the stem cells to actually start cell splitting. Best Answer. (I hope so.). Maybe I am the only one that sees this? 15. What if the baby died when Sarah did and came back also? 5. Otherwise, I think you all make great comments and observations! Season 3 is already attracting that bittersweet cocktail of anticipation and longing that accompanies the final return of a favorite show, from its fans to its cast and crew. Also Leon Marias husband may have been thinking about her, or maybe the boy she was accused of having sex with Who knows I really hope its gets a 3rd season bc there is nothing worse then a series getting cancelled with unanswered plot holes! Asked what his purpose is, Phil responds: What Im here to do. Did I miss something? Official Sites We have one other resurrected whos carrying one helluva a scar. I also think that William knows she cant be trusted and is simply using her to get Elisha back and then its on. First Kates Coffee Stain birthmark came to mind, but she was born with that it wasnt something that occurred during her death, as a matter of fact, everything she lost grew back She cut off Williams fingers to test a theory, but they did grow back as she expected. . Hi to you all, I am proud to come from the town in Australia where Glitch was shot. Does that mean now that we will see more filming outside of the fictional Yoorana? Will that be important to the story? And Sarah was definitely on board with the hunter thingshe had Charlie in her sights, but the phone call distracted her. Kate Leonard . I believe she and William were other worldly beings that have melded/taken over deceased human bodies with their consciousness. Maria died in a car wreck (unintentional). The audience is not all that much wiser as to why any of the characters returned from the great hereafter in the first place, meaning the first season spent approximately six hours introducing considerable mystery and resolving very little. Kristie is standing in the bathroom (I think maybe season 2 episode 4/5) and she lifts her shirt and looks at her stomach and says something to the effect of Oh fucking hell. He would then have his police rights revoked and probably serve time in place of his brother since his brother cannot. Glitch returns to the ABC at 8.30pm on Thursday, Glitch: Australian paranormal TV series struggles to bring its undead to life, Get Krack!n review Katering Show Kates face-plant uproariously into milieu of breakfast TV, Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning. -To use a saddle threshold in an offset condition, use an. How did she know he would be there? Carlos death served the purpose to reveal the Risens boundary and limitation; Marias death served the purpose of revealing Vic and the hunters' intent (cant remember did Maria finally evaporate or can she still be risen); both Charlies and Kristies storylines seem to have come fill circle. Somehow traced back and living in different bodies(her soul) is the mother of a decendent of each character that we love and thats the reason she keeps coming back, because one of them is alive or near. When I read the scripts I was like, 'What in the hell am I reading? Presumably letting his survivors know what he wanted to name it, after leaving his money to create it. as she drives him back to the lab. Petrov died on May 19, at age 77, in a suburb outside Moscow, according to news . That would be great if her boyfriend got redeemed not only by being cleared (if the case truly is re-opened) and then to actually have a baby after all. And, bizarrely, of all the things they could explore, the writers follow the potty-mouthed Paddy (Ned Dennehy) as he instigates a real-estate dispute. Only the returned from the graveyard have the boundary. She was the seventh child to her parents; their first girl, Mary, having died in infancy, the others being, Anne, Edward (Ned), Margaret, James and Daniel. Kevin doesnt get his time back from prison. Agree with Reinholt, there must be rules to sustain a level of believeability. Series started out great with a good story line, but halfway through the second season beginning to feel as if writers were making it up as they went along and going for shock value instead of keeping characters consistent and true to the story. The mood is almost unceasingly melancholic, with a finely modulated air, as if even exterior scenes were controlled with a high-tech air-con. 11. I believe that Elisha had doused the cemetery in the chemical since she didnt know the exact spot where William was buried. Kirstie found her killer and hes pathetic and has no memory and theres really little Kirstie can do beyond just confronting him and making him beg for his own life. She is also a main antagonist in the second season. How Is Varrick Involved? But after learning that Liz was in fact still alive, season 3 ended with the plot to fake her death backfiring, as archvillain Alexander Kirk kidnapped Liz and her baby . Afraid it may. Last casting associate (6 episodes, 2019) Hylton Shaw . Nonetheless, William seem to now know that the whistle is a key part of the process. Nia was born when her mother starting having complications and then she died in surgery and came back. Kate (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) is a high-profile assassin operating in the bustling city of Tokyo. Nia is not a returned. The 6 people have boundries because the ancestery runs deep. And then he returns to life. I sincerely hope that Glitch gets a 3rd season, and it does seem to be a very popular show in Australia right now, so hopefully local ratings combined with Netflix stats can get us six more episodes. And Sarah apparently has forgotten her tasks and requires Phil to do the mouth-to-mouth to strengthen her resolve to kill? She remembers the first morning after she comes back to life. Is he calling someone to try and profit on the discovery? (Or maybe she will?). Lets assume the boundary is lifted for good. A yellow-spotted lizard jumps out at . Since Phil is (gulp!) This season lacks intrigue and continuity, its boring and bland as hell. In that moment he died and came back within seconds 7 Reply alisquires 3 yr. ago I have been wondering this same thing. Kate Chopin's purpose for writing "The Story of an Hour" is to demonstrate the idea that with freedom comes delight and horror. There has to be a avenue for James and Kate to end up back together. It explains her notes on raising the dead and maybe theres a catch 22 there with memory recall and the notebook..it may take her longer and longer to get her memory back but because shes actually not natural she WILL download the memories eventually.in the event she doesnt or cant get what she needs into her system prior to deaththe notebook was meant for people like Heysen. He thought he was a murderer because he knew he was hanged for it, but another memory in Season 2 shows him that he just stumbled upon the murders and must have been lumped in with the real murderers. During her on stage, and off stage activities, Kate constantly 'whipped out her little camera' and took a "Kodak Moment" photograph - of each show staff member, including orchestra musicians, stage technical electrical crew members on a ladder adjusting overhead stage lighting, Ed Holland . She never intended to actually raise Elishia. I was disappointed at how Paddys story seemed to be over I love the idea of having to work out legal complications arising from resurrected people, its a bit like a problem you might have seen on the short-lived CBS (US) sf drama about lawyers in the future, Century City but then I remembered something Heysen mentioned in the lab: they only need ONE cell from the dead in order to resurrect them. "I know you'll be thinking that I left you, but it's not true. Outside of . Thanks, Netflix. After an awkward encounter in front of the church where . Can anyone explain why Charlie left Kalindas name on a note laying on his medals before he went out to kill himself? And then, at the end of Season 2, we see her talking to a revived Phil (???) Related, definitely, so is the thought-thing limited to Yoorana or have a radius AND does it pick the closest dead person it can whos within the range? You know you cant trust her, but she really hasnt done anything too horrible yet. I just finished the season 2 final of Glitch. Easy to catch up! I am looking at you Sarah buried right there next to Elishia. The hunters may even be soliders of death itself. I hope Sarah comes back nice and gets back with James and kate and Owen (if hes nice) work on things ! Actually, another question I have is whos house was Nicola in when John/William broke in and met her for the first time? Thats cool. Maybe theyre kind of like sleeper-cell agents? Elishia hints to William that they have this history. I want to hope she isnt that big of a genius, but unfortunately I believe she is. We do know for sure that if this motley bunch (including a bible-bashing wife and mother, a former town mayor, and a first world war hero) venture too far from the cemetery, they bleed from their eyes then die (again). damn good shot with a pistol too!) After eight seasons, lots of flirting, and too many life or death situations . Just because he seems to be okay with people being gay and is very open about it(could be a coincidence since people get to be happy however they choose thankfully). Its cells were obviously there and so it returned. In the cafe scene with the lawyer he puts his hat on his head and stands up, he then bends over and picks up his hat up off the floor and puts it on his now hatless head. Did she have it? "We're thrilled to finish the story exactly the way we always wanted to., Everything To Know About 'And Just Like That' Season 2, Reg-Jean Page Reveals Why He *Really* Left 'Bridgerton', Tom Hiddleston Is Officially Returning For 'The Night Manager' Season 2, Eugene Levy Hints At A Schitts Creek Revival, Get Even More From Bustle Sign Up For The Newsletter. In this season James really is in the heart of the central questions of the show, which is 'what does it mean to come back?' Or should that be undead? 14. Its a new being, it does not have memories. Hunters these again are from that other place and are sent to fix and or punish the runaway spirits as well as clean up the mess that Elishia is creating with all of this reanimation stuff. While the series' stars have been mostly mum about the fates of their characters, they have shared a few clues. I just dont see it working with them. Considering she is the only one, other than Elisha who can understand and succeed at the word Elisha had devoted her life too. Almost similarly to the hunters? Did you see something that everyone else missed? I think hell do this because of how guilt ridden he is. I assumed from it being slit. Look back at season 1 Kate and James were lying on the marry-go-round at night looking up at the night sky. Glad to hear there will be a Season 3. Coincidence? Just finished watching Season 3 and it was a huge flop in my eyes. Awesome ideas and theories but there was a question posted regarding Willaims whip scars being the only scar out of the group that was brought into this life. Kirsties leg healed, and Charlie survived a bullet wound, but we really dont know if the special healing ability works for anyone other than John/William and the hunters. Its confusing and nothing makes sense, nothing comes together. I think Heysen is that person we love to hate but we dont have the full story on her yet. Despite admirable acting and production values, season two flounders with not enough dramatic credibility to provide interesting soap opera, and not enough twists and turns to make compelling genre. John (William) finds out hes not a murderer. So this theory goes away and is replaced by the one about someone thinking about someone buried in the Yoorana cemetery at the time of the experiment. By Kate Conger Jan. 4, 2021 OAKLAND, Calif. More than 400 Google engineers and other workers have formed a union, the group revealed on Monday, capping years of growing activism at one of the. He makes that phone call after Kate spills the beans. Okay, so if youve read this far Im going to assume youve watched the full Season 1 and Season 2 episodes and are familiar with the character names and such. I love what you picked up on NOREGARD (no regard) very clever I will say everyone does come back together to fight something." Elishia John. And Charlie seems to have finished his self-discovery. Some good stuff here. Maybe this is the central message/theme of the story: Learning to forgive,move on,live your life no matter how horrible an insult you have suffered you cant change the past anyway and if you remain stuck living in the past, you will never grow and thrive again. I know mine is SUPER long. It was such a buzz watching it. ** **HE CAN HELP**]]]]. A bit of a time jump would be cool to see if Nia is different though! The family moved later to Avenel, where in 1866 little Grace was born, and John Kelly, their father, died of dropsy. Cut the head off the snake.. I am inclined to believe the experiment was meant to bring back six individuals, and Elisha brought William back separately because of a personal connection. She spends some time fixing a dirt bike because of nostalgia, she had always wanted to do it but had gotten sick after they moved to town. He comments frequently how he will never hurt his family, including Beau. Deceased And when I say "necrophilia" - well, Kate rose from the grave with six other similarly mud-covered and glassy-eyed locals in Glitch's very first episode. The Blacklist is back for season 4 after a crazy winding season 3 that had some fans thinking the show had jumped the shark forever. I've been waiting years for How The West Was Won staring James Arness and Bruce Boxleitner to be available on DVD and I just purchased Season 1. Vic didnt know to pee until he saw a man do it in the restroom. Architect Alex Wyler (Keanu Reeves), whose father Simon Wyler (Christopher Plummer) designed and built the lake house, moves into it and finds Kate's note. Keely Ellis . Maybe with each revival, its harder to recover memory so remnants of each life in form of scars act as trigger pointsmaybe?