1.5K sold. A common multi-tasker fatty acid that works as an emollient, thickener and emulsion stabilizer. fact, she had even considered the possibility that she might be If none of the ingredients are organic, why does all the marketing material and every Victorias Secret employee I spoke with call the line their new organic line? Below youll discover the many hoops I had to jump through to locate the ingredients and hope this saves you some time and energy. Okay, how can I help you? I explained that VS gave me this phone number to call to obtain the ingredients of their PINK body care lines. I will provide other options f. It's in many plants, e.g. VICTORIA'S SECRET Pink Coco Lotion Coconut Oil Hydrating Body Lotion 14 Ounce (414 Milliliter) 4.7 out of 5 stars . Global Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis. Despite its widespread use, it's considered moderately dangerous and should never be used long-term, according to the Dermatology Review, since it's a skin and respiratory irritant and toxicant to the immune system. Im asked several times by friendly employees if I need help and I tell them Im trying to find the Body Wash and Lotion ingredients and one girl stops to help me. We inspect the bottles carefully together, s. The packaging is hip, young and fresh (something lacking with many organic products on the market) and the bottles are made from between 46-80% post consumer material. $25.00. Moroccanoil has swerved from its usual argan oil-infused hair products to . When she finally got home and removed her ruined top, she found Typically used at 1% or less in most formulations. A safe one to try:Wildcraft Organic Lemongrass Body Cream. While doing research, I read that Victoria's Secret perfumes have 13 secret chemicals in them that we don't know about. AU$34.95 Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Add qualifying item and FREE item to cart in one transaction. It can be naturally found in geranium oil (about 30%) or rose oil (about 25%). . There is only a modest volume of research. Though, do all perfumes contain the exact same ingredients?-Melissa F. 4A, Audrey, this blog was dank and very informative. You may opt-out by. It was already used by ancient Egyptians to help oil and fat magically turn into something else. Sometimes, things are what they seem. Wexner, now 82, is apparently considering retirement and is exploring selling the lingerie giant. For dry and super-sensitive skin types it is a great option. Below youll discover the many hoops I had to jump through to locate the ingredients and hope this saves you some time and energy. A handy white powder that magically converts a liquid into a nice gel formula. Shea butter that's considered to be a magic moisturizer and emollient. A common fragrance ingredient that has a nice floral scent and also goes by the name Lilial. Best to avoid if your skin is sensitive. Soothing Hand Cream, 2.5 fl oz ($8): Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Starch, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Soymilk, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral. Another potential issue is that formaldehyde-releasers might also release other things while reacting with amino acids in the skin that is probably the explanation why some people are not allergic to formaldehyde but are allergic to formaldehyde-releasing preservatives. Beauty Products: Shop for latest fashion accessories, perfumes, beauty care products for women only at Victoria's Secret online store. One week later, I receive an email from the Lab with the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) that do not contain any ingredients. victoria secret pink wholesale lots 25 pcs. It's unlikely that casual use in the house will bother your birds, but if the bathroom really reeks that might not be the time to give your bird a shower in there. April 6, 2009, 11:52 pm, by A common fragrance ingredient with a nice rose-like smell. It's an irritant for eyes and skin, and while there's no evidence that DMDM hydantoin itself is a carcinogen, formaldehyde definitely is. oz - Sugared Rose Petals Fragrance Oil. 3). ( Buy 1 Take 1) Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace 250ml / BOMBSHELL / PURE SEDUCTION / AMBER / LOVE SPELL. Its a solid white stuff thats very alkaline and used in small amounts to adjust the pH of the product and make it just right. Listed below are three chemicals Victoria's Secret doesn't include on their fragrance labels. It can be found in nature - in green tea - but the version used in cosmetics is synthetic. It is a polymer (created from repeating subunits) molecule and has different molecular weight and thus different viscosity versions from water-light to thickliquid. You decide. Victoria's Secret has been on PETA's cruelty-free list since 1991. f). Oil Spill: Is your old Victoria's Secret bra toxic? - Be Asia: fashion Introduce the indulgent fragrance of Victoria's Secret moisturisers into your everyday. Badmouthing mineral oil is a favorite sport of many, it is a cheap material and being connected to petrolatum makes it fairly easy to demonize. 14 watching. L Brands' deal to take the company private and sell the majority of the flagship brand to private equity firm, Sycamore Partners, fell apart in early May. Perfume rating 4.00 out of 5 with 224 votes. One survey from 2017 found a majority thought the brand was forced or fake., Modern notions of sexy include a wide range of body types, but Victorias Secret has not embraced these changes. Leigha Staffenhagen Victoria's Secret PASSION STRUCK Fragrance Lotion (8 oz./SEALED) rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, peppermint and it's the main component (about 50-90%) of the peel oil of citrus fruits. According to famous dermatologist, Leslie Baumann while tocopheryl acetate is more stable and has a longer shelf life, its also more poorly absorbed by the skin and may not have the same awesome photoprotective effects as pure Vit E. Unless you live under a rock you must have heard about shea butter. Natural Beauty Hydrating Body Lotion. 5 out of 5 stars (9) $ 40.00. Victoria's secret Love Fragrance Lotion. Girls may pamper their partners for some romantic experience by applying this on the skin. 5). $20.05 shipping. Since then, the lawsuit said the company hasn't provided any documents and has ignored his messages following up. It makes your skin feel nice and smooth (emollient), gives body to cream type products and helps to stabilize water and oilmixes (aka emulsions). Soothing Body Lotion, 11.8 fl oz ($15): Water (Aqua, Eau), Octydodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Soymilk, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Alcohol Denat., Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal. The other thing that mineral oil is really good at is being non-irritating to the skin. Its therefore not shocking that the men who ran the company allegedly took this to heart and presided over a misogynistic culture. A lot of bronzers contain harmful preservatives and fragrance, which is why we rounded up our favorite non-toxic options! Victoria's Secret PINK BODY BFFS: Coco Lotion Hydrating Body Lotion and Coco Wash Moisturizing Cream Body Wash 3 fl oz each. For smooth skin shop our body lotions, creams and moisturizers. She said I will ask the manufacturer if they will give them to me so I can give them to you. bras on the market contain small sacks of liquid. The fragrance is available as a 250ml Body Fragrance Mist. Ingredients explained. Amazon.in: Victoria's Secret - Body Lotions / Body Washes: Beauty Why Is It So Difficult To Find Ingredients For Victoria's Secret New They prevent bacteria and fungus from growing in your favorite bottle of moisturizer, which would be great if they weren't linked to hormone disruption and breast cancer. Legg til som favoritt. KIT Victoria's Secret ORIGINAL Love Spell Fragrance Lotion + Fragrance I spoke with a very nice Customer Service Representative and told him I was looking for the full ingredient listing for all the PINK products. Under regular Lawsuit alleges Victoria's Secret has 'toxic culture of sexual - CNBC Oil Spill: Is your old Victorias Secret bra toxic? Buy 2, Get 2 Free. 2. $14.97 from Amazon. Pink Victoria 's Secret Skincare | 4$20 Victoria 's Secret Pink Lotion Sunset Sorbet | Color: White | Size: Full Size. and body mist are all free from toxic ingredients which makes them save for people who have extra sensitive skin. Can cause irritations, sensitivity, and allergic reactions. is drying. The lingering formaldehyde might be toxic to the Langerhans Cells that are important for the skin's defense system. Also-called: Aqua . Apart from the general controversy around parabens (we wrote about it more here), there is a 2006 in-vitro (made in the lab not on real people) research about methylparaben (MP) sho. Limonene's nr1 function is definitely being a fragrance component, but there are several studies showing that it's also a penetration enhancer, mainly for oil-loving components. Victoria 's Secret Bath & Body | 2x Victoria Secret Discontinued Fragrance Mist New Gold Angel & Roma. 6. Look for products with organic certification like those from the USDA or Soil Association (UK) who have high standards when it comes to allowable ingredients in organic skin/body care. For consumers who are concerned about companies policies on animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information. 19.7K sold. Depending on your hair type, it can bea bit difficult to wash out and might cause some build-up (btw, this is not true to all silicones, only the non-volatile types). Its all about ingredients. 9). This time I start with my local VS store. In the Victorian Era, big butts and small waists were all the rage. StrgrlDesign. The chemical composition of plant oils is more complex with many more possible allergens or irritatingcomponents, while mineral oil is simple, pureand sensitivity to it is extremely rare. I thanked her. When you shop from these kind brands for luxurious lotions, body washes, and fragrance, you can do so with confidence, knowing that nobunny was harmed in their production. A study made in the UK with 483 people tested the allergic reaction to 3% oxidised linalool and 2.3% had positive test results. Im a believer in voting with our dollars to send companies a message about what we, as consumers, want and that message is ringing through loud and clear. The lingeringformaldehyde might be toxic tothe Langerhans Cells that are important for the skin's defense system. No ingredients listed on the VS site, nothing listed anywhere. Former Victoria's Secret model Bridget Malcolm details company's toxic A study published by the National Toxicology Program found that mice exposed to retinyl palmitate developed a frightening number of tumors after exposure to sunlight. It is one of the EU 26 fragrances that has to be labelled separately because of allergen potential. Shes not a hippie or treehugger (though nothing wrong with that), shes a modern working woman who loves spreading the word about truly pure and stylish products, helping educate others about the dangers of toxic ingredients and whos tired of rampant greenwashing. She came back to the phone a few minutes later and indicated that the only products with the ingredients were the Shaving Cream and the Hand Lotion which she brought to the phone. Model Bridget Malcolm . BHA is a food preservative and stabilizer that routinely shows up in body lotions, as well as everything from lipstick to yeast infection treatments. These are all theories, far from proven facts, but we feel that there are some justified reasons whyformaldehyde-releasing preservatives andDmdm Hydantoin count as controversial. It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10). Great natural moisturizer and skin-identical ingredient that plays an important role in skin hydration and general skin health. Sign up for free newsletters and get more CNBC delivered to your inbox. Oh, and one more thing: it's a so-called fatty alcohol - the good, emollient type of alcohol that is non-drying and non-irritating. Be an "angel" for animals by choosing to support these cruelty-free skin-care brands instead. Victoria's secret. Victoria's Secret 24-Hour Moisture Whipped Body Butter Coconut Milk & Rose Calm. That, With the rising trend of oat milk these days, read on to find out, Elevated Style might be your new go to fashion, Need some major fashion advice? Be Asia: fashion, beauty, lifestyle & celebrity news, 20 French word tattoos that actually mean something, Celebrity Couples with Huge Height Differences, Top 10 most-followed Japanese celebrities on Instagram. I asked just like that, Im to call this Lab and they are going to provide me with all the ingredients? Body Lotion for Women. Hold up, are flip-flops fashionable again? Find personal care, cleaning, and food products on the EWG Healthy Living app. Moroccanoil releases new products that AREN'T for your hair including a shower gel, shimmering body oil and hand cream. Add. And then, the pandemic hit and temporarily shuttered its stores. wholesale victoria's secret bombshell rollerball eau de parfum 0.23 oz. What research does confirm about Aloe is that its a great moisturizer and has several anti-inflammatory (among others contains salicylates, polysaccharides, magnesium lactate and C-glucosyl chromone) as well as some antibacterial components. oz - Viva Magenta Fragrance Oil. It helps to soften scars and increase their elasticity. 2). More detective work on the internet revealed that most push-up She said they didnt have it but said I should call or go into to one of their stores. Fragrance in the US and parfum in the EU is a generic term on the ingredient list that is made up of 30 to 50 chemicals on average (but it can have as much as 200 components!). leak and stain your clothes, you should definitely replace it if (1) 2 fl. Signature Scent, Eva Longoria, 47, Swears By This Popular Eye Serum, Adam Sandlers Wife Jackie Shuts Down Red Carpet, Pamela Anderson Shares Her Best Anti-Aging Trick, Jamie Lee Curtis Jaw-Dropping SAG Awards Look, Jamie Lee Curtis Loves This Brightening Face Oil, 12 Best Benzoyl Peroxide Products to Treat Acne. Its mainly a solvent for ingredients that do not like to dissolve in oils but rather in water. Hey Audrey! Another potential issue is that formaldehyde-releasers . knew the greasy stain couldnt have been an accidental spill. Oh, okay our new organic body care? he said. $149.99. lactating but dismissed the idea rather quickly. One model who refused Razeks advances says she was subsequently passed over for the annual fashion show. So, if you want to use skin-friendly & luxurious products then . When you see "fragrance" or "parfum" on a label, read "a toxic mix of chemicals the manufacturer doesn't want to tell you about." Reports of a toxic culture at Victoria's Secret | Fortune It smells like rose and can be found in rose oil or in small quantities in geranium, lemon and many other essential oils. The more obstacles I ran into, the more determined I became to find them. Required fields are marked *, Receive style tips, beauty hacks, giveaways & quizzes. Giarratano wanted to investigate potential wrongdoing by the company or its board. According to a complaint filed Thursday, shareholder John Giarratano originally requested to see the company's books in mid-February after TheNew York Timesreporteda pattern of bullying and harassment at Victoria's Secret. Got a confidential news tip? Another woman answered the phone and I explained again what I was looking for. Mineral oil doesnot give the skin any extra goodness, it is simply a non-irritating moisturizer working mainly by occlusivity. It makes your skin feel nice and smooth (emollient),stabilizes oil-watermixesand gives body to them.Oh, and one more thing: A very common silicone that gives both skin and hair a silky smooth feel. 6). Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist. e). Victoria secret lotion discontinued Skin Care Products - Bizrate New & Sealedvictoria's Secret Pink Cooling Body Lotion With Aloe6 Fl Ozscent Discontinued, Blue Bottle- Sunset Sorbet Check Out My Other Items And Bundle For A Discount! c). Nourishing Body Wash, 11.8 fl oz ($12):Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Triethylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzioc Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool. She then did a bit of her own research on Google and found other women who experienced the same problem with their old Victoria's Secret push-up bras. Store Manager at Victoria's Secret & PINK & District Beauty Lead . Nor do their models don giant angel wings. In a 2001 worldwide study with 178 people with known sensitization to fragrances citronellol tested positive in 5.6% of the cases. They did receive it and the woman indicated they were working on the list and that I should have it soon. fragrance ingredient, preservative. Yes, its soap. Also the way you organized it. Best to avoid if your skin is sensitive. Nourishing Shave Cream, 6.7 fl oz ($10):Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Laurdimoniumhydroxypropyl Decylglucosides Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diglycerin, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tromethamine, Myristyl Myristate, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Soy Glyceride, Caprylyn Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Perfume Body Lotion for All Skin Type ( 236ml) 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars (170) 2,499 2,499 (2,499/count) 2,500 2,500 Body lotion contains high fragrance . February 9, 2015, 7:00 am, by Exactly what it sounds: nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice. It is often mixed with fellow fatty alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, and the mixture is called Cetearyl Alcoholin the ingredient list. I think a reasonable rule is, if the smell is strong enough that it bothers you, you probably . One week later, I receive an email from the Lab with the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) that do not contain any ingredients. Find the code on the package that looks like this. A very common water-loving surfactant and emulsifier that helps to keep water and oil mixed nicelytogether. We hung up. 2,799.00. use, those liquid sacks will stay perfectly intact. the lingerie giant. Linalool is a super common fragrance ingredient. Brooke Lacey However, if you do not like its origin or its heavy feeling or anything else about it, avoiding it has never been easier. $810.00. With organic beauty brands popping up at what seems to belightning fast speeds these days, its evident consumers are speaking and companies are listening. 495,-1 pris. It is calculated using a weight-of-evidence approach that factors in all of the hazards or health impacts associated with the ingredients. Is banned from being used as a food additive but may be banned from being used in perfumes as well. d). Body lotion Victoria's Secret Glittering Iris (236 ml) Legg til som favoritt. 30521518 12M - This is not a batch code. Or fastest delivery Wed, Feb 15 . People walk past a Victoria's Secret store in Barcelona. Bombshell Fragrance Oil (Version of Victoria Secret) SECTION 1: Identification 1.1 Product identifier Product name Bombshell Fragrance Oil (Version of Victoria Secret) Product number fragflav-229 . But how can we decide when we cant locate the ingredients and when we finally do, are they really organic? February 23, 2012, 4:00 am, by A new podcast delving into Victoria's Secret's "toxic" work culture and the links between former CEO Les Wexner and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has been launched. We hung up. I find ingredients on the back of every product except the Body Wash and Body Lotion (so I have no idea what the nice woman who answered the phone was talking about when I first called). Shop a wide selection of body creams and scented lotions, only at Victoria's Secret. The word organic is not in the name of the line, but it is the way Victorias Secret employees refer to it and it is the way the products are marketed. This is good news (the parabens, mineral oil and paraffin part), but note that sulfites is not the same as sulfates, which ismost commonly what we are told to avoid in personal care products. 490,-1 pris. When compared to heavy-duty plant oil, extra virgin coconut oil, the two of them were equally efficient and safe as moisturizers in treating xerosis, a skin condition connected to very dry skin. Poshmark. 10). A handy multi-tasker,white to light yellowish oil-lovingwax that works very well in oil-in-water emulsions. Be Asia is the sister website of the French Be.com and Be Magazine. Victoria's Secret Fantasies Pear Glace Hydrating Body Lotion 8.4oz./250ml. ACRYLATES/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, Endless Night Fragrance Lotion Parfumee (2018 formulation), Fragrance Lotion, Dark Flora (2018 formulation), Electric Beach Fragrance Lotion (2018 formulation), fragrance ingredient, hair conditioning agent, skin-conditioning agent - emollient;skin-conditioning agent - occlusive, skin protectant, solvent, antistatic, emollient, perfuming, skin protecting, denaturant, fragrance ingredient, hair conditioning agent, humectant, oral care agent;oral health care drug, skin-conditioning agent - humectant, skin protectant, viscosity decreasing agent, perfuming, solvent, fragrance ingredient, surfactant - cleansing agent, surfactant - emulsifying agentsurfactant-cleansing agent is included as a function for the soap form of stearic acid., cleansing, emulsifying, emulsion stabilising, masking, refatting, surfactant, Multiple, additive exposure sources (low), emulsion stabilizer, fragrance ingredient, opacifying agent, surfactant - emulsifying agent;surfactant - foam booster, viscosity increasing agent - aqueous, viscosity increasing agent -nonaqueous, emollient, emulsifying, emulsion stabilising, foam boosting, masking, opacifying, surfactant, viscosity controlling, Non-reproductive organ system toxicity (moderate), Non-reproductive organ system toxicity (low), fragrance ingredient, skin-conditioning agent - emollient, surfactant - emulsifying agent, emollient, emulsifying, antifoaming agent, skin-conditioning agent - occlusive, skin protectant, antifoaming, emollient, skin conditioning, skin protecting, emulsion stabilizer, viscosity increasing agent - aqueous, viscosity increasing agent -nonaqueous, emulsion stabilising, film forming, viscosity controlling, fragrance ingredient, preservative, perfuming, Developmental/reproductive toxicity (moderate), antioxidant, fragrance ingredient, masking, chelating agent, chelating, viscosity controlling, antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent - miscellaneous, skin conditioning. am in no way a new mother (unless you count plants).. I told her not to worry because those words probably werent in English. In Her Element: 2 Staple Pieces to ace Weekend. It can be produced from most vegetable oils (in oils three fattyacidmolecules are attached to glycerin instead of just one like here) in a pretty simple, "green" process that is similar to soap making. Even though it is a highly controversial ingredient, the scientific consensus is that it is a safe, non-irritating and effective emollient and moisturizer working mainly by occlusivity. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning its the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product. Ah, the sweet . -either colorless gas or white crystalline. Inside her bra padding lay a tiny liquid sack which had begun to leak. Will the retailer be able to survive a culture shift and catch up with the times? Look no further then our in-depth guide that covers some of the best ones out there. If so,there are other, less risky and more skin-friendly options out there. WATER, MINERAL OIL, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN. Well structured, well thought out and very informative great job Audrey. It is also soothing and rich in antioxidants. A clear, oily liquid that comes from refining crude oil. A common fragrance ingredient that has a sweet, vanilla, nutty scent. Store Manager at Victoria's Secret & PINK & District Beauty Lead . Parabens It may or may not be a surprise to you that there is no governing body regulating ingredients in personal care products in the U.S. There are ingredients in these products that exist on Ingredients To Avoid lists, like the Ten Synthetic Cosmetic Ingredients To Avoid list from theOrganic Consumers Association or The Formidable 15 Toxic Ingredients To Avoid In Skin Care, published by Natural Solutions Magazinewho worked closely with Whole Foods Market Premium Body Care team to develop the list last year. I thanked her. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Lotion, 8 fl oz - SkinSAFE