Juno - my true love and spouse - Part I. - Amazing Astrology SaturnThis native will be well disciplined in the manner of a Capricorn. Itll be square his Juno and her Venus. You may be able to work it out in your relationship such that it does not dominate and poison it which a Chiron conj the NN would do imo, Any thoughts on natal juno conjunct south node? Ive also found that Venus sense of self-worth is often compromised by the union due to the desire to please the South Node person in any way they can. Great article. It just feels too good! Moon trine Sun, Moon trine Asc., Sun trine Sun, Moon/Neptune sextile Moon, Asc conjunct Sun, Sun conjunct Saturn, Venus conjunct Saturn, Mars trine Venus and Uranus conjunct Mars in my 5 H. ( I dont know his birth time yet), Then Lilith conjunctions; I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. I suggest you to do detailed synastry analysis. His own Venus conjuncted his South node in his natal chart, so, like David Beckham, he tends to fall back on his South Node. If you two are in relationship and have some other strong aspects (preferably with Saturn or/and Venus and/or Mars), these trines will only make your relationship stronger. Being together feels like home for both partners. Eventually, one partner may want to escape this pink bubble if they had outgrown the other. his Juno on my DSC his Juno conjunct my Venus 0 degrees; Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My SO has a ceres, Juno, psyche and Eros conjunction in the 4th and I have Juno alone in the 5th My Jupiter however at 0degrees cancer is conjunct Valentine and that conjunction sextile my sun, Our main aspect is his Juno stellium trines my Jupiter less than one degree, other aspects include, My Juno opposite his Ascendant (2 degrees) If it is a partnership, competitiveness is the driving force. But this life, i always feel karmic debt become exhausted. As it turned out, she never spied for the French or the German during WW1..her long held records were finally unsealed in France and the real truth finally surfaced This is complicated and I would need to see the chart. My Saturn conjunct Juno in my birth chart is conjunct his SN in synastry. Juno In Taurus: You will most likely want to find a partner with a very stable income. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/outstanding-experience/. Eros/Chiron conjunct (my) Venus (orb 0) David Beckhams own South Node is conjunct his Mars, so we can infer that David is South Node-oriented; he tends to fall back on his South Node habitually. Thank you! The Moon conjunct south node in the natal chart is a very challenging conjunction. Sun-Venus or Venus-Venus synastry aspects: Sun-Venus contacts in synastry are highly touted by astrologers, and for good reason! My mind and my heart are calm now!! Indeed, you were both strongly involved in each others public life and career in a past life. Feelings of fear, obsession, and guilt may keep these two together for a long time. We also have many other non-personal planet connections, including a Scorpio-Pluto conj and the infamous, but ever enticing, Pluto-Mars conj (in Scorpio, no less). This connection represents a past life connection, which may have been a Parent-Child relationship. My Boda conjuct his Sun 1 46 Interesting I love you and hope you write to me to say hello or to ask questions. Hard to explain, though. What is your intake on that? But the draining energy does explain the problems Ive had with others planets co junct my s. Node in scorpio. Her Venus in Aquarius and her mars in leo are opposite but Venus doesnt have enough of an orb to be part of the big square with his pluto and sun. Juno aspecting the South Node simply means that the pair was married (in some way) in a past life, or had a longterm "marriage-like" relationship. Even for friendships I notice these connections. You can both nurture each other on a deep level. South Node-Saturn conjunction is a lesson on learning to work together as a team through hardships, respecting each others independence in every step. Anyone else know anything about what this means? Unfortunately the attraction was not mutual! No matter what, Juno remains loyal and faithful and shows true love to her spouse. His Sun trine my Venus 4 17 Likely, he will not have an ego crisis or identity issues. . What if my own natal moon is conjunct my South Node in 4thH.? Thank you for how much youre teaching me-. Neptune and Juno conjunct in the synastry chart. Juno and Sun in conjunction are here very important. Keela Knowflake . It is located between Mars (the lover) and Jupiter (the husband). Juno is one of the most commonly used asteroids, both in synastry and in natal astrology. Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the catalyst for change and Eros the passionate love. South Node energies are very similar to Saturn energies, so this relationship is likely to be very heavy and serious. However, the South Node person may be overbearing over the Jupiter person, or vice-versa, thinking that they know best.. We met in the most random, bizarre way, but the chemistry and familiarity was instant. The Ascendant person presents an ideal mate for the Juno person, in addition the Juno person was probably instantly attracted to the Ascendant person. On the downside, these kinds of relationships can make at least of the individuals feel held back by the relationship. Wow, I have SN conjunt Neptune in 5th and relate to a lot of what youve written. Finally, one can rest from this harried world. My Juno is in Pisces; his, Virgo. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. The strongest aspects are conjunctions and oppositions. My Juno is on his ascendent, but his is just in my second house which is empty. I won't hope so because karmic sounds bad. Regardless, the pull can be hard to resist! This has given me a lifetime of sorrow with relationships starting off with deep feelings of knowing a person from the minute we meet to being betrayed out of the blue this conjunction is extremely powerful and has given me life long problems trust issues. Your love karma can be seen from your natal chart quite easily. My Mars in Aquarius is conjunct my ex-boyfriends South Node. The South Node person feels the Venus person understands them better than anyone, and the Venus person feels a sense of ease and comfort around the South Node person. Thank you for this amazing article. But I dont have so much knowledge. Thank you for clearing my situation with J and for help! The Pluto person feels the need to control or change the Node person, particularly in the way they express their South Node qualities. However, this aspect can be very significant in synastry. If you do enter a relationship, and there are supportive aspects, the feelings of commitment and responsibility to one another can bind you together for a long time. Sorry for belated answer. Opposite his Venus (5 degrees), His Juno is Square my mars (3 degrees) I noticed Neptune isnt listed here. For example: if Juno person usually isnt very keen on commitment, than when meeting Jupiter person she or he will feel/see that commitment is something that Jupiter person can provide for him/her. Be sure to check the house this conjunction resides in each chart. The South Node person is likely to feel that the planet person understand them better than anyone who has ever understood them. He has been in love with me for a very long time, but I only see him as a friend. . Recently I met a potential love relationship partner. In my case my juno is directly on my partners moon/mars conjunction. He was interested in me and some stuff happened between us. We had a painful break-up (which was due to religious differences), but he always told me he felt that hed be financially successful if we got married. Additionally, they will have for sure an amazing sex life even after marriage. Juno Jupiter: Juno and Jupiter are natural partners for each other, like Eros and Psyche, Pluto and Proserpine, Isis and Osiris. The relationship often starts off with magnetic attraction, distinct familiarities and a sense of meant to be. (3 degrees ) The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. With the Sun here, you likely achieved great things which became a part . part of fortune synastry marriage - Astrology Anonymous Likely, he will not have an ego crisis or identity issues. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Usually the house where Juno is placed, copies the qualities of a sign that occupies the house. The power standoff with Pluto suckshe isnt willing to show me he cares (or maybe he doesntwe do have Moon Conjunct Neptune close), or do anything that takes him out of his comfort level. Where is Neptune conjunct SN on your list? 3. YOU are the most important person to me. Ceres conjunct the Vertex This is one from which dreams are made. A Different Mind Is Not A Deficient Mind. Juno to Juno would mean a willingness and desire to form some kind of committed, equal partnership, based on house and sign. Do you want to be one of them? I wasn't sure about my ex, but you gave me so good insight into our current situation!! You can post it in my Forum and copy and paste this question, if you want! Does this look karmic? I have had issues with him limiting my growth ~ maybe he is more attached to the less evolved parts of me at the SN? Juno Ascendant: With this aspect we have most likely an ideal relationship between two people. When I held her for the first time I was overwhelmed by emotion as I immediately received information about her psychically. The Mars person may have been violent with, or at least, mistreated the South Node person, so residual anger may exist between the two. his NN conjunct my SN 8 degrees ( I have a Kite Grand Air Trine with SaturnR conjunct SN in Gem-2758 H11 running it). This connection indicates a past life connection in which an imbalance related to authority issues between the two people. However much they just want to stop the time and live in a pink bubble, tracks of evolution never stop. The Sun person gives the South Node person support and help. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. They were only made to look nice in clothes. Love, If he is not, he should be because it will come easily to him. I did not know all this! Topic: Juno conjunct south node synastry: Faith Moderator . Mata Haris tragic end and posthumous revelations, almost 100 years after the fact come closet to clarifying the extremely nebulous Neptune conjunct SN in 12th House in Libra. MarsThis native will find it rather easy to set goals and go after them. her Juno in 10'09 Aquarius conjunct my North Lunar Node in 10'30 Aquarius. He has a Libra VenusIm a Water and Earth girlBUT my chart ruler; the Moon is Trine Venus and in the 7thand my Juno is in Libra Conjunct his Venus. Dont expect him to conform but he will be weird in a wonderful way, which others could only wish they could emulate. The funny thing is I dont scare him with how intense I can be (again I attribute that to the Pluto Mars stuff). Maulydia musically hack 2019 had identified Tik Tok Time Hacks upon Tik Tok but she solitary discovered the impression of Tik Tok on someones social subsistence when she slogan the impact on her preteen cousin. If your North and South Nodes conjunct, you feel inspired by one another. People who planets on your Juno and 8th house isnt ideal trust me. The feeling of commitment to each other is strong, and it can be difficult to separate from one another. his Nessus conjuct my Vesta How do you feel about Juno making a grand trine in Synastry? Im into the nodes as life path. You feel as though you are meant to be. Indeed, this is an indication that the two of you are Soul Mates. After 2 years, I was exhausted, and had no choice but to separate myself from him. 2023 by Going Places. Interestingly enough, my Union/Valentine/Israel hits his NN, & his Ceres/Adonis hits my NN. BML( My) conjunct ( his)Venus/Mercury in my 3 H So Juno in Aries or Juno in 1st House can have similar interpretation Taurus/2nd House, Gemini/3rd House etc. Check the rest of the synastry to figure out your long-term potential. True Lunar Node conjunct Juno in the birth chart - 12andUs Somos dos chicas, Hi Rebecca We also have some other nice stuff going on (Opp ACsmy Moon is his AC, my Sun/Asc/Mars is his Sun/Moon MPhis Draconic Sun/Moon MP is on my natal Moon, my Draconic Sun/Moon MP is on his natal Sun). However, the planet person feels this connection more. Trines and sextiles are not so strong, but are still very strong. <p>Juno is associated with marriage and family life. As the passion settles and same past circumstances start straining the relationship, they both tend to sweep things under the rug or just give up when things get too hard. Juno-Ascendant: The Juno person sees the Ascendant person as their ideal mate. In astrology, Ceres represents the nurturing principle. All South Node connections bring with them a sense of familiarity and comfort. The sexual pull was practically irresistible, and he is still (after 10 years) one of the best lovers Ive ever had. His juno trine with my moon, his juno trine with my venus, his juno square my mars, his juno trine with mt saturn, his juno opposition to my ascendant, his juno square my mc. Juno-Ascendant: The Juno person sees the Ascendant person as their ideal mate. There is a sense of familiarity and comfort between David and Victoria. In the natal chart, the south node represents your past. Yes, the get me dependant on them for support but go away, create trouble for me in some way that I took as betrayals. Synastry Astrology: Jupiter to Jupiter - Let's Go Places Together! The Top 5 Past Life Marriage Indicators In the Birth Chart: Karmic My Juno/His Mars You were spot on, Rebecca! His Sun trine my North Node 559 Thank you so much for your advice on how to approach our relationship to overcome our crisis! There is potential for miscommunication and picking up each others signals at times. The South Node person is likely to feel that the planet person understand them better than anyone who has ever understood them. It is as normal as it can be. I noticed you say here that they commit to each other emotionally with the case of moon for example. Testemonial: I was cheated on and I had enough! One of most known celebrity couples having a strong Juno Saturn conjunction were Celine Dion and her late husband Ren Anglil. I had seen Nyctimene described similarly to Dejanira, so I was concerned. Mata Hari was the victim of the misogynistic sentiment of the time. With my Love Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Thank you for doing an article about this. Juno conjunct the Vertex Juno is love, loyalty and devotion. Indeed, Juno often figures strongly in the synastry charts of marriage couples. Karma ( my) conjunct ( his) Ceres The South Node person may have withstood immoral behavior from the Jupiter person, and is now looking for atonement. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Im wondering what you think about the following Juno aspects: 1. Send me a postcard from your honeymoon. While other men concentrate on my sexuality (South Node in Scorpio), he values me for Me. This is a highly personal bond, which a deep sense of attraction and attachment to one another. The intellectual link is comfortable and familiar, and the two of you feel incredibly happy talking to one another. These connections to me show two people having similar spiritual path; understanding each other with ease, showing compassion towards each other, healing each others emotional issues etc. Sexually, I felt that I was always giving, while he was always receiving. Our fights were catastrophic; he brought out anger in me that I never knew I had. This person may be the great love of your life. Their memory is likely to stick with you forever, as your relationship has spanned many lifetimes. Other articles infer that the South Node was very kind to the planet person in a past life, and now, the planet person feels the need to pay the South Node person back in form of compliments, gifts, or activities related to the house in which the conjunction resides. SUBSCRIBE! Required fields are marked *. The South Node person most likely did something nice for the planet person in the past, and they are now back in the planet persons life, looking for payback. I got your first reding back in 2015. He will shine joy and optimism wherever he goes. His Juno/My Mars, 1. The Node person may feel held back by the relationship due to the lack of emotional growth the relationship offers. The lesson here is to encourage each others evolution and take a more realistic approach towards love. We also have mars conjunct venus double whammy (within 1 orb). My NN is Sag 2648- H5); Thanks , you are naturally a devoted and loyal person who has the best qualities of a loyal spouse. The conjunction and opposition are the strongest connections, while the trine and sextile are less potent, yet still effective. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I can never tolerant a lazy person. At any rate, it is rare. Same issues seem to repeat itself over and over again until South Node makes a conscious effort to break these cycles. All rights reserved. The Moon person may feel emotionally indebted to the Node person, and may constantly feed the Node persons emotional needs, leaving them feeling drained. If you are hurting, he will not push you away with a platitude. Dishes stacks on top of each other for weeks, dirty laundry under the bathroom cabinets, their kids having eat for days and they dont shower. The South Node person is likely to feel that the planet person understand them better than anyone who has ever understood them. You think theyll make a great partner and thats why you find them attractive in the beginning and then once they start talking and you get to really know them. My Juno in Libra is Conjunct a Libra mans Juno Saturn Conjunction. The conjunction and opposition are the strongest connections, while the trine and sextile are less potent, yet still effective. As Synastry also has dw juno conjunct south node and dsc=saturn, in past lifes, we must be husband and wife. The SN is warm comfy slippers that one has worn out, such that they fit just right, albeit look a bit ratty. Let's talk about the vertex axis, sometimes called the "electric axis," and what it means when we have this axis conjunct in our synastry. In a previous lifetime, perhaps it was a father-child relationship. The Ascendant person freely gives to the Node person, but the Node person may restrict or limit the Ascendant person in the way they present themselves to the world. However, you should not look only at these three aspects when determining whether relationship has future or not. mine conjunct his Venus (1 deg) If you have your (potential) partners exact time of birth, you can find out if you two have any significant Juno aspects in your synastry chart. Thanks for changing my perspective. As with all South Node connections, this relationship may begin to feel draining for both partners. His Vesta trine my Eros 2 28 Ceres in Synastry, Signs, Houses, Retrograde - Astrology The Uranus person may feel a pull towards the South Node person, but may also eventually feel drained, leading to a rebellion and subsequent break up. Posts: 3058 From: UK Registered: Nov 2012: posted June 03, 2014 08:15 PM JUNO and PLANETS In SYNASTRY. Your email address will not be published. Lucky him! Or, one or both partners end up feeling drained by the relationship in some way. I will really appreciate your response. My Neptune trine his asteroid Psyche 2 38 LOL, thanks. My Karma (3811) trine his Psyche 3 50 Your synastry reading really made me think, Rebecca! Also, the two of you may have conflicting needs in regards to home life and career life. If Saturn turns into an immovable object or a domineering force, South Node feels invalidated, hurt, or even abused. I was really looking forward to your interpretation. What about the outer planets? The NN is aspirational. If anything this aspect would only give some kind of uniqueness to your relationship with him. In mythology Juno is the daughter of Saturn, wife of Jupiter, and mother of Mars, Minerva and and Vulcan. That's definitely a partnership connection that is linked to humanitarian ideals. our synastry: my juno conjunct her sun,moon,mercury,venus,pluto and chiron Is also VERY important to see who Juno and who the other planet in synastry is. my pluto and IC are conjunct anothers south node and AC. My ex boyfriend and I had a very tight Venus-South Node connection. (Given that there are no other significantly bad aspects elsewhere in synastry), They are still married, happily as far as I know. My biggest question would be how to interpret mars square juno? Wondering about his Karma conjunct my Juno (2 Pisces)/ MC( 29Aqarius)? There is a sense of familiarity and comfort with this aspect; both have known each other from a past life, so love comes easy with this placement. Would be interesting though how other aspects (Venus/Moon/Pluto) affected this. The Neptune person might romanticize or idealize the Node persons South Node qualities, and the Node person may feel the relationship they share is ideal. Juno is often strongly placed in synastry charts of married couples. Though this relationship may start and end very abruptly, the lessons they learn from each other last a lifetime. At any rate, the two of you tend to reinforce each others pessimism, seriousness, cautiousness. Dont cross him but he will be loyal, if you are, too. This synastry aspect indicates that in the past life, there was an unfinished battle between the two partners. Hi astrology friends! Her juno conjunct my mars, sextile my moon and opposite my sun. In these cases was not bad aspects that destroyed relationship but rather the lack of aspects between some planets. Anythingthanks for the answer. But when you dont, drama never seems to stop. It just wasnt approved by the sysytem by the time you wrote the second comment. Im just curious if youve ever seen a mans Juno conjunct a womans Venus partnership that didnt work out? The Juno person is attracted to the Moon person, in addition they can commit to each other on emotional level easily. What is a vertex conjunct? This is a mutually passionate, obsessive, transforming kind of aspect. Ouch! Jupiter Aspects in Synastry - Astrology Anonymous, Neptune Aspects in Synastry - Astrology Anonymous, Venus conjunct South Node in Synastry - Astrology Anonymous, The North Node in Synastry - Astrology Anonymous, Mariah Carey's Family Tree Part 2 Astro Lola, https://citycredits.com.ua/zaym-na-kartu/. Copyright 2000-2013 Sextile his Chiron (exact) Thanks. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Required fields are marked *. Also his Juno opposite my Chiron (5degreees) I have NN Conjunct IC (Im the IC) with someone and Im crazy about him (and yes we met at work). 'North Node' synastry aspects indicate that you feel that you and your partner are destined to be together because you're moving in the same direction and come from a similar place. I didnt need to talk about it, I could feel it deeply. I was the Juno person. Does this signify a mutual exchange? Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. What if Lilith is conjunct Lilith at 0 degrees in synastry along with: I dont know the house set up for either of them, but it seems unlikely that none of those planets would fall in an area that would impact the relationship. In astrology, Juno is connected with marriage and what you look for in your ideal spouse. We could play pretend but hell I would ever marry anyone like him. The Sun represents your ego and self-confidence in astrology, and the south node can damage it. If the relationship was good, the relationship will be generally positive. his Eros sextile my Moon and trine my Mars 1 degrees; https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/amazing-synastry-reading/. South Node connections are often regarded as negative, in that they often indicate an ending of some sort. You know the person from the moment you see them, and the chemistry is haunting. my ASC conjunct his Saturn conjunct his last name Just to make sure that I understood you correctly; the conjunction between Karma and Juno has 3orb, right? my Venus in his 8th house Reblogged this on Paradise Kendra: My Writings and commented: When it comes to Neptune, I would say that this aspect makes the Neptune person feels like the other person is their ideal partner. This also causes one to have a blind spot about peoples motives even as an astrologer I have had relationships cause me untold problems and have been blamed for the wrong doing the other committed. Pluto represents transformation, depth, intensity, intimacy, and control, while the South Node represents the qualities we have developed over several lifetimes. They may feel that the relationship has no potential for growth, and decide to break off the union. Thank you so much for this info. What do you make of this especially the Juno trine Jupiter and Juno/Sun opposition double whammy? According to a study, certain Juno aspects were commonly found in the synastry charts of married couples, including: Juno conjunct North Node, Juno conjunct Juno, Juno trine Venus, and Juno trine Mars. In synastry, if a person puts personal planets on your SN, you will feel very familiar with him. Over time, however, deception or dishonesty may cause a rift between the couple. Shocked because once again, astrology seems to be scary-accurate. This isnt about a planet, but I discovered that a longtime coach I had who ended up not to have my best interests at heart has Nemesis on my South Node. You will have learned lessons of pain, so it will not be as bad as those who have to learn it again. It felt shallow. The South Node person likely expended a lot of energy to further the goals of the Mars person. his Moon conj my asteroid Union 10 planets from Sun to Pluto and the North Node in detail. VenusThis native will be able to love easily. Im still trying to grasp my Neptune lol which is retrograde and conjunct the SN. Thank you. This aspect indicates a past life connection that was rather unstable or unpredictable. He was an incredibly good-looking, charming man (since his Venus conjuncts his South Node, his Venus is very well-developed), and I fell for him instantly. Uranus on another persons South Node indicates the couple feel very familiar with each other, as they have met in a past life. He can be counted on to be mature and get the job done, whatever it takes. Eleni. South Node conjunct North Node: The South Node represents "where we've been," while the North Node represents "where we're going.". his trine my Jupiter (0 deg) I came across this and went to check how it was with my ex husband. This is because the Node person often drains the planet person of the energy the planet represents. Even if the relationship doesnt work out, both partners eventually learn very important lessons on their emotional growth. Je that a Good sign? However, the relationship might be quite erratic and unpredictable over time, which might be quite draining for the 7th house person, as they do not feel they can rely on the Uranus person. This karmic link indicates that the two of you have developed a strong private life together in a past life. Jupiter cheated on Juno, however she still stayed with him and fulfilled her traditional duties. This is a very powerful synastry connection, often found in the charts of soulmates. This is a very special, karmic bond, which indicates the two of you have formed relationships over several lifetimes. Therefore for these two people it is quite logical that they commit to each in a form of legal bond (marriage). Well, I think he will, basically speaking, will be someone who will undermine you. However, there may be pain involved, but you can learn from it and grow and help others. His Sun trine my Moon 9 37 (is ok for luminaries or too wide?)