As I have said, three alien species are hostile and this means that they do not care for your fate or for your life and people who were abducted by them came very rarely back alive. Fixing the tension between us and the reptilians. because i need advice. Since the surface is flat, it is obviously not a genuine ship. We grow up with this kind of knowledge, we know how one makes use of these powers, and where they come from. Answer: Generally various things like you: flesh, fruit, vegetables, special kinds of fungus (from subterranean farms) and other things. Its a typical case of half-truth meets half-fiction. Your guess is as good mine.}. Answer: I ought to explain that to people? Thirdly, I noticed something above as an oddity. First no one would be stepping or destroying the colony. Most species also have chances to block the alien access, but you people dont have this. Maybe she gives me permission to reveal more of the missing parts in that transcript and about the coming war. Amazing story, I have seen the power of collective thought and telekinesis in real life. The legitimacy of this is questionable, but asking what if allows for us to become more open-minded and aware. We are the native terrans and we live on that planet since millions of years. I reviewed another language document for confirmation. An illustration of two photographs. 50 million years after the war and after the end of Dinosaurs, only three (now also technological) advanced reptilian species were remaining on this planet together with all the other lower animals. This symbol is much more common today. As I have said many times, we [in BVW] do not have mental walls. Then they left Earth again for some thousands of years and the primitive pre-humans lived together with us without major problems (they were just afraid of our aircraft and technology). What will come and who will possibly place themselves on your side, only time will tell. You remember them as normal humans or grey dwarfs or even extremely bizarre animals because they want you to remember that or sometimes they want you to completely forget anything about a meeting with them. Something like Serve us or Obey? Those are my final words. Greetings everyone, especially to you, Ms Lacerta and your people Im Swedish! Where do these military UFOs come from? If I talk about artificial sunlight in our cities I dont mean a real sun but various technological sources of light (including gravitational sources) which illuminates the caverns and tunnels. Question: In the letters that I got, there was often the question, whether you could go into any greater detail regarding the advanced physics that you commented on last time. Mainly, read metaphysical literature and the Urantia Book. You can clearly see this in the unnecessary high number of animal-dinosaur species in earlier times) and there were many (mainly primitive) wars between this sub-species for dominance. It has always been gold. It was in your year 1998, when I was on my way further north from here in the remote forests in the vicinity of the entrance to my world and was looking for biological specimens, which we use in order to watch over environmental pollution and destruction of your flora and fauna statistically by your own kind. In addition I discovered by pure chance some hidden data in a likewise hidden directory index. Dimensions, as you call them, are a part of a solitary bubble, bubbles or universal foam are a part of a level, and levels are layers in the sphere of influence, while the sphere of influence, acting in the capacity of single physical size, is essentially unending; it is composed of innumerable information-energy layers and general levels. There we can give the Lacerta Files original webpage address for reference. Question authority. They are a race that was believed to carry the pathogen virus HPV which causes cancer in humans. As long as you will not understand and believe my words I tell you the truth because we are not your enemy as long there is danger for your species. Translation by Doug Parrish. Im not saying it is impossible but in comparison more exists than the other. And I have a question about the name of interviewer Ole. Up until this time, I usually regarded people who believed that they were being followed by the state to be nothing more than jokers. Having said that, research that material to extract what is true but take it with discernment. But the fact remains if we lived hand in hand with the reptilian race both would prosper. The only conclusion that I can come to is that there is already an ongoing discussion within a dedicated circle going on. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I cant deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. The Lacerta Files Jimmy Bergman, Owner, Sweden. Therefore, I am looking for the original version. These layers contain information, as an example, about the simple structure of matter or the string frequency, but also there is stored information stemming from the development of matter. I delineate the coming changes in my book Brother Veritus Community Plan. Let me say, that you are nearly as far away from the understanding of the universe as you were 500 years ago. Thanks. And I have some interesting question for me, if Lacerta answered me, from many questions, I will thanks too much. Tambin es cierto que somos subdesarrollados y en cierta forma desprotegidos mentalmente, pero por qu no unirnos para evitar que los otros extraterrestres nos hagan dao? Man has the corrupt politicians and criminals in power he deserves for his political inaction and apathy, lack of judgment, discernment and gullible mind. The Overlords of the Illuminati come in three kinds: The Luciferian Rebellion fallen angels, the Anunnaki and the Reptilian renegade race (from The Draco Empire from Orion). About who we call Jesus. One was from Mars and the other native to Earth. I have something inside that I want to ask but I dont what is it. Please contact me through the email provided. February 27, 2023 alexandra bonefas scott No Comments . I am 28 years old for 15 years I denied any religion, I hurt no one, I always knew the good and bad, I always know there is another life among the stars and that we are a primitive and partially intelligent species and thats why we have not been contacted by any race. This para-layer lies between the layers of matter and the morphogenetic layers of a field in the sphere of influence. Answer: Pleiades? Disturbance in the structure of the field and bioelectric feedback. Are they being fed humans? I and my friend have agreed there must not only be a switch in our brain but some sort of limitation, a limitation that we cannot surpass. Question: You said that you were born in a different way to us. The majority, in various star systems, are members of the Galactic Federation of Light and adhere to the Galactic Codex of ethical behavior in their interactions with other civilizations. I would appreciate it if we can end with this topic here. Relatively 'unfathomable' change is upon us all. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Published in this website on December 26, 2004. Question: Only one last question. I have a gut feeling this is factual and Im someone who has a lot of answers. Question: Do you think anyone will believe that this interview is the truth? Free YouTube converters will let you save videos from the world's biggest video hosting site, ready to watch offline later whenever you want. Arguably most of humanity is this way. Many of us eat raw flesh or other things which would be disgusting for you. Ive read a lot of this kind of stuff on the internet but this really blows my mind everytime I read it. I fight for all humans to be free from control from what I call the controllers of this earth. Question: What other commands can your kind induce into our minds? It depends on the enemy race and on their tactic. What effect has this to your organism? The order of the questions in this transcript is not always the same order in which I had asked them, so it may seem sometimes a little bit confusing to you. I would like to know more but I fear that my research will not get so many fruits. I have my full-blown chakra opening in 2004, I had a date dump of all that was, is and will be. U are destroying this beautiful world and it's too late..They will resurface soon.Dogma is the earth biggest enemy. Genuine awareness can also exist here on the matter side, but only in the form of post-plasma {the fifth form of matter}. @Z I have told you that many parts of our bodies are very touch sensitive, mostly the small back plates so we cant feel comfortable in tight clothing because it can hurt us. She is part of an ancient reptilian race that has been living underground. Of course you dont. Some of these comments contained stereotypical phrases like Servants of Hell or Species of the Evil One. Post-Plasma on this side, para-layer on the other. Thank you!! My name is Zach Goodspeed. With antigravity or the displacement of gravitational characteristics into levels, one can, for example, cause apparently solid matter to levitate; this method is employed partly by us and by extraterrestrials as well as a means of propulsion for their UFOs. Furthermore, we have also some surface sun places in remote areas, especially in America and Australia. We can't travel to other planets and our mechanical devices are crude and polluting but we can do one thing they can't and that is to feel love and empathy. Well, its not easy to tell what is the true or lies, these days :/ But, lets say that Im not closing the door completly for it. I cant say much more other than ask a few questions that I hope to be answered. I know what you are looking for, sweat heart. I would welcome an end to the scientific questions since you really arent grasping them anyway. This building interrupts the concentric system of the colony with its diameter of about 250 meters. This cave is dark blue or something like blue and something like glass or cristal cave. Time for Lacerta to come back to the surface and watch Unacknowledged, and DMT on Netflix. This symbol was used from certain parts of my society, but it is today very seldom you humans have copied it very often in your old writings. May God Bless You, and thank you for taking your time to make a well-written comment. Though it is not easy. So, I likewise encourage and recommend you to publish your Japanese translations in Facebook Brother Veritus Website public group. Well read on earth alternative history and reptilian physiology, and more. But why describe people who saw alien beings so many different and bizarre types of them? The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. We are acquainted with theory and practice. It was by means of that device that you saw for the first time that you had understood the entire concept fully incorrectly and that you had reconstructed it fully incorrectly. Ms Lacerta: Its fantastic if you guys really are here. Is there a greeting ritual of some sort or anything that could help?. Any contribution adds up. However, you can try this only with the more weaker species, not with the strong. I am now at the crossroads of where do I go from here. In these locations very powerful UV light predominates, and they are used in order to warm our blood. But they evolved very slow as it is normal for a mammal and if nothing extraordinary had happened to your kind, we wouldnt be able to sit here and talk because I would sit in my comfortable modern house and you would sit in your cave clothed with fur and trying to discover the secrets of fire or you would maybe sit in one of our zoos. I believe humanity has been tampered with in the distant past, based on the stories we have recovered from Sumer in their tablet writings. Your simple words good and evil are in any case examples of a tendency towards generalization; in my language there are many concepts for the various shades of meaning of individual behaviors in comparison to the norms of a society. ITS ALL BEEN ONE GIANT LIE TO GENERATE INCOME FOR THE SO-CALLED LEADERS OF OUR DWELLING (THE LIERS). It lacks important characteristics which are tied in with the technically- and physically-associated field. There youll read in detail about this topic. I fought racism all my life, Im not gonna start today. Or worse, don't think twice about it. This species that we are discussing and it was always in this time period that this species used a disk-shaped craft used a propulsion system which ran according to the normal principle of fusion, to be sure, but one that at that time employed a more than unconventional method for field alignment. It is easier as you think. Did the person who took the photo display any kind of radiation and burn damage? It did happen. Both of the forward cylinders are too close to each other; they will definitely flow into each other. This business of races, patriotism, flags and borders is only to control the sheeple. Comentario * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ada2c395c82320db64669062f8cd22f3" );document.getElementById("b15fa0f07c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); New Age Website Dedicated to the Dissemination of TruthF. But please note the following: there are NO absolutely good and there are NO absolutely bad species, because each and every species always consists of individuals. I mean, in the US the candidates came down to Trump and Hillary you used to have to have a military background to even run. At the end there is a lot of uncertainty about reptilians and other species. Published in this website on December 26, 2004. I have questions about whats esoterism. Our five fingers are a little bit longer and thinner than human fingers and our skin on the palm is plain, so we have no lines like you but again a combination of a scale-like skin structure and of the brown dots (both sexes have the dots on the palm) and we have no fingerprints like you. Some new tunnel systems are operated from alien races (including hostile races). This is absolutely impossible, because evolution is a much slower process if its natural but you have not understood this. You ought to learn to solve your own problems yourselves or to become intelligent enough never to create those kinds of situations. Reptilians like Lacerta are the original inhabitants of this planet. I believe it is within our grasp, it lays within our realm of possibility. This is wrong. (The one in 1953, as I remember, even had an intact drive core. It was our planet before they arrived and before they started their evolution project with your kind. Its possible there is a test station here on your continent. If you are able to see our UFOs it means that the device is either defect or deactivated for some reason. In my town to the west there is a small cave opening. They also have zoos for keeping humans for food. I feel, with growing suspicion, that there is one in my neighborhood right now, and they have been here for some time. At Lacertas request, the original text of 31 pages was revised and shortened up to deal with some questions and answers. This sounds very unbelievable to me. We have passed on information to you in the last few years; according to what I know, we will keep ourselves as far away from the conflict as we can. Like you, I have a head, two arms, two hands, two legs and two feet and the proportions of my body are like yours. It can actively integrate with both. This is in fact a genuine aerial object; it is in no way extraterrestrial. lacerta files part 3jagjaguwar demo submissionjagjaguwar demo submission The fact you should remember is, that advanced species are able to walk between bubbles by use of as you would call it quantum technology and sometimes in special ways only by use of their mind (my own species had also advanced mental abilities in comparison to your species, but we are not able to do the matter-string/bubble changing without technology, but other species active on this planet are able and this looks to you like magic as it had to your ancestors.). That illusion is further subdivided into three elementary or basic conditions of matter. Even feeling optimistic and open minded, one can still feel alone in a crowded room yet sharing in the fullness of life walking through a forest populated by many different species of trees, birds and wildlife. Very important: dont close your eyes (this would lead to a different form of brain waves which are more easy to access) and dont sit or lay down to rest. This has been something that has greatly interested me since I have discovered it. I find it fascinating and very beautiful that Lacerta sent this message to awaken peoples consciences to the truth. Meditate on the subjects you study and dont be gullible. Post author By ; stumpsquall hydra explained Post date July 1, 2022; chevy avalanche soft topper . You rely on archeological and paleonthological artifacts which show you a wrong and short past, but how should you know anything about the six civilizations before. We are different people now. :/, Somehow she is kind of Cute too. This genetically advanced human breed lived together with us, but they avoided contact with my kind, because the Illojim teachers had warned them with misleading purpose that we are evil beings and that we lie to them. It contained also a description of the animals and saurians on earth, including our pre-intelligent ancestor species. They did not want, however, at that early point in time, to begin direct conflict with you, and so they chose the diplomatic path and came into contact with that government during your 1960s. NESARA/GESARA is in stand-by, it is not cancelled, only temporarily suspended. and his angels were cast out with him." I want to be put in contact with someone who has genuine information or can put me in contact with the person who interviewd lacerta. Meaning I have engaged in spiritual practices about the true nature of reality consciousness for the past 30 years. But I doubt that they care about us or what happens to us as it's clear the day things go south they won't help us. Why have nobody seen and described a being like you if your kind lives already since our creation together with us on the same planet. We bring you both the transcript and the polarizing truths that come with this hallmark moment in Ufology history! When they returned, they brought your (now more human) ancestors back. Another example: you can for example remember that you were just in a normal of your human hospitals and that some doctors were examining you and you think not further about what have happened to you (maybe till you discover that there is no hospital in the street were you supposed it) but in fact you were examined by them in one of their laboratories. After listening to the dictated versions of the Lacerta files and am very interested in this subject. (In the meantime of course there were times when it was completed and reconditioned.) These defective sectors also contained material of a paranormal nature in the field of my research. Whenever you close your eyes, then the field becomes flat, and alien access {to the mind} is immediately possible and without restriction. Personally, I know that I am ignorant because I would like to do that. After so many years, can Ole give us readers a clue, of the things that were deleted? BVW is not your typical website, that is why you find these gems of information that others do not want to carry in their sites mixed with very mystical traditional literature and New Age stuff. Personally, I prefer cooked flesh and surface fruits like apples or oranges. Please, how do I reach EF/ OLE K coz I want to ask Lacerta just one question that will unlock this master key. I was really very curious about your species and as soon as I was allowed to come to the surface, I attempted to assemble more information immediately; above all, it was expressly forbidden for me to commence direct contact with humans because in my position at that time, there existed no necessity for doing so. In my gut I know something about this world and the things that happen around us isnt right, something clearly is blocked and is an illusion. I bet some of the foreign governments and citizens would have no problem with that. Can you explain that to me? Lacerta y su pueblo es de raza reptiliana pero no de los reptilianos galcticos renegados. CLOSE YOUR MIND AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I HAVE. If you would only comprehend that, then you would be a step ahead in your development. Your military and your politicians slowlyvery slowlycame to the conclusion after more than 20 years of this that they had been deceived by that alien species. The air shafts and the light systems from the surface likewise run through these columns and naturally, they are very intensely controlled. The mammals evolved since let us say 150 millions of years, but only in the last 2 3 millions of years they were able to became intelligent and thinking. Two further crashes occurred in 1950 and 1953 in the water catchment area of the American continent. To describe to you all the buildings and their tasks would be going too far. But your great scientists were not able to reconstruct the skeletons completely, because they wanted to reconstruct reptilian animals, not intelligent beings. Answer: We measure the time not like you in astronomical years and in the revolving of the earth around sun, because we usually live beneath the surface of the planet. I dared to take the step, but then I had serious doubt about the propriety of my act, especially when he reactedveryviolently. I had fully expected those kinds of extreme reactions. Tu direccin de correo electrnico no ser publicada. The Lacerta Files Audiobook Addeddate 2016-07-22 01:54:40 Identifier TheLacertaFilesAudiobook Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t6g20s53p Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3. The testing program reported defective sectors where strangely enough there were only data which dealt with illustrations and completed textual material from the interview. Their simplistic explanation is justified by Lacerta as being a dumbing down that the interviewer could understand, when its more likely that the author of this work has a very rudimentary understanding of these concepts himself. ANYONE can talk about dinosaur this and dinosaur that and not provide any real meaningful information that could be confirmed by science. I will try to explain to you what I know about those things which happened at that time. I dont give energy to those thoughts. That is not especially difficult. Question: What have happened with the both alien species? According to my information, there have been a great number of deaths of your people because of intense radiation and field disturbances. Evolution had done this for your species already in the dinosaur age and a little bit later also for ours. Its a good read, but I wouldnt bother looking for subterranean dwellings anytime soon. In this state of mind the oscillations change very abruptly and access becomes complicated; more precisely, it can come as a painful recoil. If he or she would develop the film and show the photo to others, they would see me in my original shape. You are not. wolf large 3 tier jewelry box; psychology of crisis management decisions; riverside county tract maps. I will say I have been awake my whole life, I have been fighting this system all my 50 yrs. Nosotros vivimos en un planeta prisin controlado desde adentro por las hordas anteriores y al frente por los Illuminati quienes controlan a los polticos, a las corporaciones y a las instituciones bancarias y financieras. Good to know we are not alone. Now at that time this species had just arrived on the earth and their point of origin lay on a planet with a more stable magnetic field, for which they had developed and aligned their drive. In addition, the head is the only part of our body where we have hairs. Who knows what the future holds for us, right? I would love to meet them. First and foremost, the alien oscillation must be felt, something generally that is done automatically by the brain, i.e., for the one the field oscillation, for the other the quasi-electrical brain waves here in the normal space {which matter inhabits}. lacerta files part 3. Unfortunately, if I read the entire transcript and (much more) this very shortened form by myself I have the strong impression, that everything Ive written sounds too unbelievable to be true, that everything sounds more like a bad science fiction story from TV or cinema and I have doubts that anyone will believe my experiences. I always tell myself that the truth is the truth not bending the truth to fit the ideologies of a religion or some other imposed belief system! Existence is always a duality. This new reptile was walking on two legs and looked at little bit like your reconstruction of an Iguanodon (it originated in this family) but it was smaller (around 1.50 meters tall) with some humanoid features, a changed bone structure, a larger skull and brain, a hand with a thumb which was able to grab things, a different organism and digestion, advanced eyes in the middle of the head like your eyes and most importantwith a new and better brain structure. The pupil is slit and can change its size from a small black line to a wide-open egg-shaped oval, because our retina is very light sensitive and the pupil must compare this. No, I would not! Are you familiar with your quantum tunnel effect? I find myself highly interested in learning more about both her race and the others that live upon the Earth, as well as if she has any clue as to solutions for interstellar travel methods, if her species possesses such a technology. I also have a few questions, I feel important questions you may be able to answer or may be able to ask Lacerta. I think we are the most mentioned non-human species (maybe beside the Illojim) in your history. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Im someone who respects all life and I have friends who are the same way. Answer: This is difficult to answer. The special fields from copper-fusion Ive mentioned earlier are able to have an influence on your global weather. Why would that ever change? It does not lie in the ships drive itself, but rather in the direction of the field to your planet. You really like giving yourselves over completely to a public opinion or conditioning, as for example, reptilian species are evil and stuff like that. Answer: Who knows, maybe. I listened to the computerized vocal transcript on YouTube and was enthralled and enlightened by its content. I want to belive/ I wish its the true! My eyes are a little bit larger than human eyes (for this reason, we can see better in the darkness) and usually dominated from the large black pupils, which are surrounded from a small bright-green iris (males have a dark-green iris). Wow, I wanna meet her, maybe she has information of plants I dont know about, perhaps she drinks tea or not. How to stop people from being harvested for DNA. Due to the high visibility of BVW in the web and the fact that BVW Facebook is a public group (anybody with a Facebook account can access in full that FB wall) then your translations will be highly visible. Of course, they did not divulge the real reasons for their being here copper, hydrogen, air but rather they pretended to be curious researchers and offered to show people the functioning principle of the ships whereby they would expect in return some favors. Simple-minded as you are, you of course agreed to itand were deceived. I would like to learn more. which deceiveth the whole world: Ill try to do itwait just a secondyou are going to have to separate yourself mentally from the illusion that that which you see is the true nature of the universe. Its possible that these are long-distance tests or tests with the electromagnetic camouflage systems. Social Studies, my ass. Imagine the body of a normal human woman and you have at first a good imagination of my body. Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? But there is also another explanation, why we can walk among you and why you are not able to recognize us: mimicry. This part of the interview, either not mentioned or not mentioned completely in the transcript, deals primarily with personal issues, paranormal demonstrations, the social system of the reptilian species and alien technology and physics.