For the most part, Cho and Higa kept their relationship private, but they did share updates through Higas YouTube content and social media before they eventually called it quits in early 2020. Karamo reveals that he is gay, much to the surprise of Landon and M.J., who feels that Karamo defies gay stereotypes. Karamo had trouble settling on just one reason to disapprove of Landon and Shavondas budding relationship. Moderated by: Chelskiman. . Celebrity Birthdays; Celebrity Deaths; . lpga international membership cost; power bi summarize with multiple filters; franklin, ma country club membership cost; gold rope chain near new york, ny Willie and the women go out the next night to a gay club, while the others to another club. Rogers, Steve; "MTV officially announces 'The Real World Philadelphia'"; realityworld.com; February 28, 2004. So what is he doing these days? He previously worked for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, where he covered the Jerry Sandusky scandal, Penn State football and the Penn State administration. It does not store any personal data. Landon Lueck Now, Wife, Underwear Model. You can take the boy away from the knife, but you just cant take the knife away from the boy. From now on, the only fear I want anyone to conquer is the fear of shutting up. Ewan McGregors Leather Jackets. Pretty soon I was traveling all the time and trying to keep up with my studies, and it became essentially impossible, Landon says. Then they all jump off a boat! [quote=RockSteadyVybes;8982]Keri was kinda a bore for mei liked Cara more! Jamie Jilynn Chung (born Ap) is an American actress and blogger who provided the voice of Go Go Tomago in Big Hero 6 and Big Hero 6: The Series. Landon Lueck is Hot Whether Bald or Curly-Haired. He has hosted a show for the Oprah Winfrey Network and has appeared on HLN. Shavonda learns Shaun has plans with his ex-girlfriend. Add interesting content and earn coins. Use the form below to send us your comments. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Shavonda says "Real World" stars can make anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 for an appearance, depending on the location and their individual demand. They swim in an oasis! All five enjoyed the city. php global variable not working in function / how to knit checkerboard pattern with two colors / landon and shavonda from real world: philadelphia. Il mondo reale: Filadelfia genere. landon and shavonda from real world: philadelphiaaccident on 540 raleigh today. Yes, just like the millions of people who watch the Real World and think WTF, sometimes the cast members cringe, too. Thats just plain stupid. M.J. was featured in a Vanderbilt alumni article in 2011. Zulfiqar Sword Of Hazrat Ali Real Pictures, We found out that his name is Landon Lueck and that he's a veteran of MTV reality shows particularly Real World (Philadelphia) which went on to evolve as The Challenge. Professional and amateur athletes from boxing, karate, footblall, and swimming who look good in their Speedo suits. Hey, Shaun: On the off chance that you do want her back, heres a quick fix: Hire a film crew to follow you. He was staring at her psychotically as if imagining how hed look wearing a bathing suit made out of her skin. Updated December 01, 2004 at 05:00 AM EST. The Real World: Philadelphia - Episodes. Fans of MTV's The Real World may remember Karamo from The Real World: Philadelphia, which ran from September 2004 into March 2005. Maybe try a search? Landon has too much to drink while out on the town, which doesn't sit well with Shavonda. A 22-year-old woman reported she ended up there after being drugged at a nearby nightclub, where she met the accused attacker. Get your daily rundown of Philly happenings in less than 10 minutes, Philadelphia local news: Neighborhoods, politics, food, and fun, Get Philly smart with BPs free daily newsletter. Mel plans a weekend getaway for the gang on a ranch, but the boys seem to be thinking of open pastures in the relationship sense. . Which is healthier cucumbers or zucchini? Cho had been with the show since Season 3. discontinued prime wheels. The Good Guys team members include: Shavonda (Real World Philadelphia), Jamie (Real World San Diego), Jon (Real World Los Angeles), Landon (Real World Philadelphia), Julie (Real World San Diego . Whenever I meet people I say there are few real deals, Landon says. Haha. Also, the roommates receive their job assignment: working for the city's arena football team. I have been dreading addressing it because watching it made my eyes burn, so God knows what writing about it will do to my fingers. [2] The season premiered on September 7 of that year and consisted of 26 episodes. When they succeed, its with something truly awesome. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Willie appeared on an interview at Ian Drews The Interview in 2012 in New York City but didnt discuss anything about what he was doing now. Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. She was cool, what about teck from hawaii? Dudeguy. You could say that Landon is pretty famous because his modeling gig was featured in a newspaper back when print media was still a thing. I am new here. So shes still using Sarah as her sexual role model after last weeks hook-up hat trick? But I was barely starting off, Bryan was working. Single or Married? ;), [QUOTE=Katiedid;8999](Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that I was at a strip club in East St. ), Ultimately, Shavonda declared that she had done nothing wrong by kissing Landon, since she and Shaun were on a break. After MJ and his girlfriend break up, Sarah hopes that he will turn his attention to her, despite MJ's penchant for blondes. Frank moved to Los Angeles after filming to pursue graduate school. Return to South Street once more as The Real World's MJ, Landon, Shavonda, Sarah, Melanie, Willie & Karamo discuss the most memorable moments during their stay in Philly. )[/QUOTE] As a growing brand of best liquors, we have a vital role in promoting our products more responsibly to our consumers. Von began a professional career in entertainment at age nineteen when he starred in MTVs Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour in 2000. I had one hug me the other day a little too hard, and though his mouth said, I love you, best friend! his eyes said, Ill see you in hell! . Start; Cennik; Galeria; Piloci; Rezerwacje; Kamera; Kontakt; 0 Landon received $26,666 from the Rookies team bank account. A lot of the friends I met in the city were mainly in the gay community, Sarah says. You go to Philadelphia and you have a cheesesteak. Now going back each time I get to experience the warmth and who the true Philadelphians are., Nice to see you. You get there and someone entertains you and picks you up from the airport, Shavonda says. "As a friend," Shavonda says. Get to know CT. The Real World Season show reviews & Metacritic score: Normally a prude, Shavonda is learning that she enjoys reading the books in the house on Eroticism. The Real World (1992- ) . Fox, Teen Wolf debuted on MTV in 2011. Louis?? I used to think that the most annoying character types on The Real World were the roommates who paraded around topless, blathering about their openness. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. . Where is Frank from Real World San Diego? Entertainment - TV Personality. I am a Cara fan too! Explore Fanpop. Shavonda struggles to support herself without any family aid and is putting herself through Grossmont Community . Real World Philadelphia is on paramount! - Julie (Real World: New Orleans) - Landon (Real World: Philadelphia) - Mike (Real World: Back To New York) - Robin (Real World: San Diego) -- ELIMINATED - Shavonda (Real World: Philadelphia) Bad Asses (Wins: 3 of 5) - Abe (Road Rules: South Pacific) - Beth (Real World: Los Angeles) -- WALKED OFF ieee international conference on digital health. But then, worried that this might be too rational a complaint, Karamo tossed in the fact that if the septet were on a deserted island, he would slit Landons throat. Main Site Subjects. by | Jun 3, 2022 | st john fisher soccer roster | | Jun 3, 2022 | st john fisher soccer roster | shavonda - Nancy's Baby Names This former bank, which was turned into a home and used as the set of "Real World Philadelphia" in 2004, is now on the . The couple has been married since 2015. [62] In 2017, he hosted Are You the One? He is also rocking the bald look, aint he? M.J. Landon found out it wasnt so easy. Puppies and Landon are on the subway talking about Shavonda and Landon says that Shavonda is jealous. After a night of partying, Landon almost gets into an altercation with Melanie's friends. The Inferno. As Landon and Shavonda dance that evening, Melanie comments that they have caught the romantic bug. Join us on our social media channels, and promote the word all together! Donald Trump Hair: Real or Wig. We blog about hot male celebrities from their washboard abs, boxers or briefs underwear preferences, sculpted muscles, movies and TV shows, and sometimes their shenanigans. He tried going back to college at the University of Wisconsin. Theyre mothers and fathers. Posts: 14,546 Real World: Philadelphia. BMP tried to make her be another Cara (Chicago) but it just didn't work out. Photos of Henry when he was a young up and comer and now that he is a Hollywood superstar. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Apparently they were considered for Battle of the Exes 1, but someone didn't want to compete. Somebody threw a chair at M.J. at a bar. Everyone interviewed except Shavonda has been back to Philadelphia at least a couple of times since the show. Thanks for any info[/quote] Return to South Street once more as The Real World's MJ, Landon, Shavonda, Sarah, Melanie, Willie & Karamo . Hammond's Candy Cane Festival 2021, This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Dopotutto, non c' modo migliore per passare in onda che uscire con una confessione selvaggia che faccia dire ai produttori: 'Ora c' qualcosa che non abbiamo mai sentito prima!" I think theres a little bit of shame, Chung confessed. ", Summary page for Episode 4 ("Boys Will Be Boys"), Summary page for Episode 5 ("Gunning for Karamo"), Summary page for Episode 6 ("The Roomies Have Soul"), Summary page for Episode 7 ("Ivana Have Some Fun! Ramn Rodrguez Shirtless, Young, Girlfriend, Nicholas Barasch Shirtless, Girlfriend, Awards. Official site Cast: Karamo Landon Melanie MJ They raved about Philadelphia's nightspots and tittered over the drunks who felt obliged to sing the Eagles fight song under their bedroom windows in the moonlight. Now, CT is back on The Challenge: Spies, Lies & Allies in 2021 which is the 19th series of The Challenge that hes taken part in. . Then they all jump off a . But the sand surfing was only a brief respite from Shavondas fistful of phobias. real world: philadelphia landonryuk ransomware microsoft patch. . In high school, Shavonda was a cheerleader and her school's first African American homecoming queen. Willie meets Neil while clubbing, and the two make plans for a date, but when Dan calls to say he'll be in town the same night, Willie dumps Neil. Fan Forum > Archived General Discussion > Reality TV > Real World: Philadelphia New . Another is a lawyer. I shouldnt mock Karamos statement too much, though, as Im sure editing played a part in making it seem creepier than it actually was. S15:E27. They were totally trying to peg her as something she wasn't and it was painstakingly obvious. . Their first kiss happened during a truth-or-dare game, where Landon dared Shavonda to kiss him for 30 seconds. . Take that, audience! . says the actress. About a week later, the city and MTV agreed to terms, and Real World: Philadelphia was on once again. The roomies are surely doomed! The Inferno II Season 10. Life after The Real World: Jacquese was a contestant on Battle of the Sexes 2. "), Summary page for Episode 10 ("Things Change"), Summary page for Episode 11 ("Happy Birthday MJ! She said that she idolized Sarah, who was taking off her top. Of course, Shaun is lvoeing this! [QUOTE=renaldob;8783]from what i understand Shavonda still is friends with people from her season but her boyfriend doesn't want her around Landon nor MJ for some odd reason. And at least that reason was valid; Shavonda seemed unconcerned that she was cheating on her boyfriend on television. Apparently, Landon was a great competitor on The Challenge and is, in fact, ranked by Michael Alvey at #3 in his list of the Greatest Male Players in Challenge History: Arguably the greatest competitor in the history of the show, Landon was one of the few players who didnt need politics to thrive. Karamo experienced the biggest shock of all after the Real World. A couple years after he left Philadelphia, he found out he was the father of a son from a previous heterosexual relationship. Shavonda and Landon dated briefly during the show but broke up shortly afterwards. After months of living together it's time for our seven strangers to say goodbye to Philadelphia. Fraternizing was the theme, and most overused word, in this week's episode of The Real World: Philadelphia. Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno II. With both sons now in their teens, Karamo, living in Los Angeles, has been trying to get back into the entertainment industry. and Shavondas scared of water. The high road does not travel through M.J.s BVDs. Why do men's mood change after ejaculating? Read the news of the day in less than 10 minutes not that were counting. Landon brings a young woman back to the house. Keep reading for a complete breakdown of Chos public dating history over the years. Real World Main Episode Guide: Shavonda: . By the way, for those wondering, these guys are modeling Wax Brand underwear which appears to have ceased operations because we cant find it on the nets. It looks like nothing was found at this location. baptist memorial hospital cafeteria; sound therapist salary; st pierre and miquelon car ferry; crayford incident yesterday Someone From St. Thomas Shavonda says "Real World" stars can make anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 for an appearance, depending on the location and their individual demand. Male Models and celebrities rocking their blue swimsuits. But he later apparently decided that sticking up for her boyfriend, Shaun, was a more palatable argument (even though Shaun is white). I did get called the N-word.. total posts: 9878 Landon and Becky were high school sweethearts and they dated for seven years, but now Becky is dating his old roommate who Landon does not approve of at all. He's the youngest of four . Shavonda finds Landon to be sexy and fun when he's sober, but she comes to fear his aggression when he's drinking. Loosely based on the 1985 film starring Michael J. If The Real World were to grant me one wish, I would ask that they never make me endure one more roommate conquering fears. It would be hard enough to expect viewers to take any pleasure in watching seven twentysomethings enjoy an all-expense-paid trip to Fiji as a reward for deciding whether a swing set would have three swings or four. Shaun sends Shavonda flowers. TheFitnessFAQ is a blog dedicated to helping people get fit and stay fit. FIVE SHARKS michael kors rose radiant gold discontinued; list of school administrators. Pam Grier reflects on her most iconic roles, from Coffy to Jackie Brown. Soon after, she and Landon began to flirt, but Shauns relentless affection and flowergrams left her feeling confused and guilty. Louis?? Return to South Street once more as The Real World's MJ, Landon, Shavonda, Sarah, Melanie, Willie & Karamo discuss the most memorable moments during their stay in Philly. Keri from Chicago.[I]not Cara[/I] Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. Shavonda is a beautiful African American young woman who is the life of the party and loves attention from guys. Lol. An additional $3 million was spent on renovating and furnishing the building for production of the series, which included 42 mounted cameras for filming. . Blue Speedo Hunks. The exponentially increasing difficulty of coming up with something unique provides a high risk/reward for Real Worlders. The Bad Asses Heats Up On Monday, March 7 AT 10:00PM (ET/PT) MTV.com launches The After Show, MTV s first online series featuring intimate cast interviews, exclusive outtakes and more premiering following each new episode of Inferno II. And at least that reason was valid; Shavonda seemed unconcerned that she was cheating on her boyfriend on television. And sarah from back to new york Keri was kinda a bore for mei liked Cara more! Whos her diet guru, Kirstie Alley? [We met] like 10 years ago, Chung told Us Weekly exclusively in December 2017. S15 . Episode 3. Shavonda and Landon dated briefly during the show but broke up shortly afterwards. Then September 2004 came, and everyone saw him on TV. therapist that accept iehp near me; vintage bassett dresser. As part of their duties for the Soul, the cast planned and built a playground for underprivileged children as part of the Northern Home for Children program.[4]. Y'know who else I likedthat faded into oblivion??? )[/QUOTE] In Real World fashion, the gang hit the bars the night before their trip. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Landon: Melanie: Sarah: Willy: About The Real World:Philadelphia cast KARAMO Currently living in Los Angeles, Karamo is an African American from Houston whose parents are from Jamaica. . A traditional surrogate is the babys biological mother. [65], Coordinates: 395708N 750842W / 39.95222N 75.14500W / 39.95222; -75.14500. Its like an anti-Semite being forced to spend a day with a rabbi and at the end saying, You know, that wasnt so bad. Such outrageous revelations, however, can also go horribly wrong, by being so distasteful that they just make everyone look away. Memorable Moment: Her hook up with Landon in Fiji. [6][7] Since filming ended, the building has served as an art gallery for the Art Institute of Philadelphia's F.U.E.L. 20 Sep. 2005. Neuro spine Super Speciality Clinic - Above Apollo Pharmacy, Bangarpet Circle, Kolar - Bangarpet Road, Kolar Town. Her arrest happened around 7:30 a.m. After Real World. As we speak, the Fiji folks are probably developing a new event modeled on the photos from Abu Ghraib; just add free T-shirts and tequila shots and youll have the local teen tours lined up for days to pay for zaps to the genitals. Calam Lynch Shirtless, Underwear, Girlfriend, Brandon Routh Married, Wedding, Gay or Girlfriend, Hot Shirtless Photos, Sam Woolf American Idol Hunk: White Guy With Guitar, Aviator Coveralls for Men: Tom Cruise in Flight Suit, Tyler James Williams Shirtless, Girlfriend, Crohns Disease. [/QUOTE] The seven strangers have gone from college kids to adults. . At their internship with the Philadelphia Soul (otherwise known as the Philly Bon Jovi Tax Shelter), the roommates were warned that fraternizing with the players, cheerleaders, or team employees was a crime punishable by firing . And his old girlfriend. It was placed on the Philadelphia Register of Historic Places in January 1977,[5] and purchased in 2003 by Yaron Properties, Inc for $2.2 million USD. Related Questions. I don't have a definitive answer as I have not been following Shavonda since the Real World, but I do know that there is no sign of Landon on [U][URL="http://www.myspace.com/heyhey120"]her myspace[/URL][/U] page and lots of pictures of her and another guy. Age: 39 (b. Most likely they were from when Landon and Shavonda were chattering in baby talk, because that was awkward. omaha homeschool sports. They have one toddler, and Shavonda, who is a homemaker, is pregnant with their second child. What do you think? During an Instagram live, Veronica Portillo strongly hinted that Landon is a friend of Dorothy which led to a Reddit thread condemning Veronica for essentially trying to out the guy from the closet. Fan Forum > Archived General Discussion > Reality TV > Real World: Philadelphia . Apparently Karamo practices the Ann Coulter style of debate: When you accidentally say something that makes sense, quickly toss in some explosively insane statement just to keep it a zero-sum game. Tutti addosso Il mondo reale vuole sembrare speciale. The Real World: Philadelphia is the fifteenth season of MTV's reality television series The Real World, which focuses on a group of diverse strangers living together for several months in a different city each season, as cameras follow their lives and interpersonal relationships. Landon & Leo Rate Shavonda finds Landon to be sexy and fun when he's sober, but she comes to fear his aggression when he's drinking. She was just too smart for the producers who were looking for something she wasn't about to give them. For a calmer time, theyd go out in Manayunk or Rittenhouse Square. Anyhoo, weve already written an uncharacteristically long post so lets end this with a photo of Landon modeling 2xist underwear, shall we? I will try and see if he is still w/her. Arissa brought us through that journey back in Las Vegas when she was scared of heights, and then two years later, there she was on the Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes, back to soiling her bikini when she so much as had to climb a flight of stairs. This episode was mainly devoted to seeing the roomies vacation adventures through Shavondas fearful eyes. "The Real World": Shavonda and Landon's Fiji fling It would be hard enough to expect viewers to take any pleasure in watching seven twentysomethings enjoy an all-expense-paid trip to Fiji as a. TV-14 | Mar 15, 2005 | 22m. The seven strangers settle into their Philadelphia house. how many frisco isd high schools are there? Meanwhile, the Redditors on the other side point out that sleep dreams are nothing and that, in actuality, his romantic entanglements while he was on the show were with members of the opposite gender. Hee! I remember right when I got off I was thinking about modeling, Landon says. They meet Shavonda and then are joined by Willie and Sarah, who finds MJ very attractive. We found out that his name is Landon Lueck and that he's a veteran of MTV reality shows particularly Real World (Philadelphia) which went on to evolve as The Challenge. That also happened to be the area where they encountered the most problems with rowdy Philadelphians. Karomo has been an ass, but seems to be rethinking his positions- he may choose to still be an ass, but then again change may occur. Shavonda Scott (ne Billingslea) is a contestant from The Real World: Philadelphia. Haha! Awww. S15:E26. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Ashley returned to Connecticut and remained in a long-distance relationship with Zach. Seasons Found inside - Page 352Real World XV (20042005). PAGES: prev 1 2 3: Topic: Real World: Philadelphia. Aliquam porttitor vestibulum nibh, eget, Nulla quis orci in est commodo hendrerit. During one episode, the other roommates, mainly Landon and M.J., called out Melanie for having a secret place. 7. He asked her fathers permission. The Real World! Was Karamo way out of line? Landon & Shavonda . Shavonda has money problems. and therefore being kicked off The Real World. Aint that cute? What does his #1 nemesis Kathy Griffin say about his hair? . The MCUs tiniest heroes are kicking off its biggest phase yet, setting up the next several years of storytelling. Report at a scam and speak to a recovery consultant for free. Come, jump on a boogie board and slide down a hill and thrill as your thighs skin is rubbed away from friction while your joyful, screaming mouth fills with dirt! The season premiere was watched by 3.3 million viewers.[3]. Now call us when you realize that dwarfs arent trying to steal your gold jewelry. Seven months after the cast left the Real World house, all seven of them appeared to discuss their experiences both during and since their time on the show, Fistful of Philly: The Real World Philadelphia Reunion, which premiered on March 15, 2005, and was hosted by Vanessa Minnillo. )[/quote] Some of the Redditors who say that Landon is a member of the LGBT community point to the fact that he apparently shared a dream where he is doing it with a dude (Ryan or David). In 2015, Frank got engaged. . Henry Cavill Then and Now. Any time you saw the cast members engage in spring-breakish type behavior, says Shavonda, they were probably out on Second Street in Old City. Is Trumps hair real or did he have a hair transplant? . After a year of being on Youtube, I finally address a very common question Im asked! As we speak, the Fiji folks are probably developing a new event modeled on the photos from Abu Ghraib; just add free T-shirts and tequila shots and youll have the local teen tours lined up for days to pay for zaps to the genitals. What do you think? All Rights Reserved. Karamo wants to gift a plaque to Landon for his extra work on the playground project. Hi Ashes! Left on the cutting-room floor was footage of the roomies trying to get away from the cameras! Half Fisherman's Rib Sweater Pattern, Sarah's mom thinks she needs to lose weight, which causes a rift between the two. How Marvel went big with Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. MTV's 10th Season Of "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno II" Featuring The Good Guys vs. "You get there and someone entertains you and. Real World: Philadelphia - Page 3. She wanted to be in Hawaii, New York City or a place she considered more exotic but fell for the city after finding her niche. MTV | MTV - Music Television | Facebook Watch | Air Date: September 7, 2004 Starring: Sarah Burke, Jon Brennan, William Hernandez, Landon Lueck, M.J. Garrett, Shavonda Billingslea, Karamo Brown, Melanie Silcott Summary: MJ from Nashville is the cute all-American football player. Shavonda Billingslea: Shavonda is married and lives in California with her husband and children. SHAVONDA BILLINGSLEA, PHILADELPHIA 2004-2005. thomas ian griffith taekwondo So much so that she calls Landon into her bedroom to read hi. I totally agreed with her.i think its why she said she'll never do any challenges.They did her wrong. Jamie Jilynn Chung was born Ap in San Francisco, California, where she grew up. He first appeared on MTVs The Challenge The Real World: Paris over 15 years ago and has been a champion on previous series. Where is Nate from real world? I am new here. Landon is unsure of how to address his feelings for Shavonda. (Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that I was at a strip club in East St. Was Karamo way out of line? First he harped on the interracial thing, bitching to Sarah that Shavonda wasnt in touch with her own culture. Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno. Good thing what he did was not as bad as what we initially thought when we read the word assault. 2/16/1983) Shavonda Bilingslea's Relationships (1) Check out our New "Top 10 Newest Celebrity Moms" Relationship Timeline. The Real World Philadelphia Reunion. She competed on The Inferno II. Left on the cutting-room floor was footage of the roomies trying to get away from the cameras! Im not dating [Arden] anymore, he said in his My Midlife Crisis video. On ''The Real World,'' when Shavonda and Landon finally get down to some real action in Fiji, Karamo gets angry for some reason he can't quite express, ''The Real World'': Shavonda and Landon's Fiji fling. Don't let scams get away with fraud. Return to South Street once more as The Real World's MJ, Landon, Shavonda, Sarah, Melanie, Willie & Karamo discuss the most memorable moments during their stay in Philly. When Landon brings home another girl, Shavonda is forced to reevaluate her feelings for him . Hunting Waders Canada, She lived a turbulent childhood, and in high school, she was a cheerleader and her school's first African-American homecoming queen. Linode just spent $5M on the old MTV 'Real World' house on N3rd Street", Fischer, John; "Meet The Real World Philadelphia Cast"; about.com, "The Fanatic - the Latest Sports News, Previews and Opinion", Biography page for Landon Lueck at mtv.com, Summary page for Episode 9 (Landon & Leo) at mtv.com, Interview with Melanie Silcott at mtv.com, Summary page for Episode 1 (Welcome to Philly!) at mtv.com, Biography Page for M.J. Garrett at mtv.com, Summary page for Episode 2 (Out in Philadelphia) at mtv.com, Summary page for Episode 3 (Bed-Swapping Begins) at mtv.com, Biography page for Sarah Burke at mtv.com, Biography page for Shavonda Billingslea at mtv.com, Interview with Shavonda Billingslea at mtv.com, Biography page for William Hernandez at mtv.com, Interview with William Hernandez at mtv.com, "'The Real World' cast members: Where are they now?