Why? His stomache is. However, this episode also shows a jealous side to her, as Luan holds a grudge against Lucy for surpassing her dream of becoming the youngest performer at the Royal Woods Theater; although, she eventually drops her selfishness and encourages Lucy to do her performance. "Ok, so it was Luans turn it seems." Lori said handing the baby off to the family comedian. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lisa: No. He tries to kill hims Amalthea Potter suffered all her life. She freed herself from a cage like Houdini. What's up? Leni: Don't worry. Leni: Yeah! Lola: So? Luan: Not good. Completed suicidalthoughts loriloud loudhouse +12 more # 2 Family Bond by Babysqid 67.8K 801 16 But how's Lori doing? - Nickelodeon Cartoon Universe, Luan Loud's BEST Pranks! Loud House fic - Hide and Sick Add to Favourites By Vincent-Starman Published: Apr 18, 2019 23 Favourites 15 Comments 12K Views Plot: After Lincoln gets sick, the sisters leave him with their grandparents while they're away, but a minion of Sulio's has other ideas. It was too late. Lori, Leni and Luna had pancakes, Luan was eating bacon and eggs, Lynn was having a meatball sub, Lucy and Lisa were eating cereal, Lola and Lana were having hot dogs and Lily was eating mashed potatoes. On a Wednesday Morning. Get it? She also wears three pink flowers, one on her shirt, and one on each shoe, that serve as gag squirt-flowers. WHAT? However, instead of trying to sabotage her moment in the spotlight, Luan eventually drops her jealousy and gets Lucy to perform at the theater, since Luan herself was the inspiration for Lucy's poem. Character information This fanfiction is an inspiration from The Loud House episode, One of Luans lines is referance from Cartoon Network shows Courage The Cowardly Dog. Cameron: Cool! ), (Then they see Lori and Bobby leave the centre talking. The Loud Sick | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom Cameron: That's our order. I forgive you. He woke up at 4am, 3 hours before everybody else woke up at 7am*. Like Luan, Lane is a comedian who tells jokes to lighten the situation. Its great that you and Lincoln are working together during your party gigs, but when hes not available, it doesnt hurt to ask me or Lori for help. Since I don't like writing descriptions I'll get to the point quickly. In "Fool's Paradise," after her family made Luan taste her own medicine, she promised the next April Fools will be even worse than before. Lincoln: It's going fine. She has been wearing her braces from her younger age. We'll just have to wait tile it comes. Then she hugged him*. In another alternate dimension where he is the brother to a female version of Lincoln named Linka, he is shown to be deeply caring for her. Middle School student (before "Rita Her Rights")High school student (since "Rita Her Rights")Owner of Funny Business Inc.Babysitter Luan (sad): Because you are always busy with your rock conserts and band practicing. Lincoln was confused. Its a chocolate cake. Luna was still in their mother's womb when Casa Loud became their home. omfggggg ok so ive seen so fucking many of wack ass fanfics abt the loud house like gurl- Luan doesn't make a pun in this fanfic because I'm not perfect at coming up with puns. She swings. Luna: You sure, dude? Lisa: Everyone but you, me, Lynn, Lily, and Luna was infected. We're all free from his bad luck! I ONLY REALIZED WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE!!! Leni: But, she'll find that we've been spying on her. There for in 3, 2, 1. (Luna gets infected. Evanna, who just woke up from her suicide attempt caused by the continuous abuse and bullying she w "You can't make me leave no matter what you do." The loud house fanfiction luan depressed - metsyg.crush-rock.de My stomach is killing me! Leni: (hugs Lincoln) Aw, Linky. It was pleasent, but I am feeling better. (18+) 42 parts Complete Bobby: Well in that case, let's hit the next hole. You were just looking out for me and I love you for that. Lincoln: The other sisters helped to get better with my food poisoning. Lisa: I have came to my senses and I declare that luck doesn't exist. See ya Luan! (to the rest) I think we should check on her just in case. She's just. uh, you know what? I can easily beat it. She performed out in public for the first time at the Royal Woods Bowling Alley but the audience did not enjoy her performance and heckled her with curly fries. It lands in the water hazard. *He goes to his room with Lily in his hands, he lets her go in his bed, as he closes the door*. Pun Fever fanfiction | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom Her Christmas gift was a box of magicians' items. Leni: Wait, they left? ), (She makes Lana drink it, and she and the rest get cured). Lisa: They don't move around that much. The Loud House: Broken (REMASTERED) 11 parts Complete (Remastered) Lincoln Loud, the only boy in his family, is always getting teased by his sisters. Coconuts (dummy/soulmate)GigglesColonel Crackers (former)The Santiago familyThe Casagrande family Luan later enrolled in a clowning academy to get better at jokes and started her business, Funny Business Inc.. Like her older sisters, Luan attended Royal Woods Middle School and was served undesirable food at lunch from Chef Pat due a grudge held against her mother, Rita. "I think it was Lincoln's turn" Luan said before realizing that their brother was banned from the house. Lynn Sr: Yeah! Luan slowly walked towards the next party gig. Clyde: Wow, that is very clever. Lisa: If it's what the weather channel says-. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! I will get you a pail. (Laugh) Get it?? She also wore a pink helmet with dark pink polka dots on it whenever riding her unicycle. Bobby and Lori have left the building. Lincoln: Are you sure? Lisa: Wait. *Grabs a spoon and pours some medicine in it*. Lori put her hand on Lincolns forhead and gasped in horror. They hug again and the other sisters were moved by the touching moment. Anyways, we should try our best to help our only male sibling to feel better. They put Lincoln back to his bed and closed the door behind him. She hiding outside Lori's house. Lori: (rubs her belly) I'm sure they will. Luan's gag glasses are black glasses, with eyebrows, and a pink nose and mustache at the end of them, which are a reference to Groucho Marx of The Marx Brothers. Lane eventually turns out to be a product of Lincoln's imagination as it was revealed the entire adventure was a dream. In "Making the Case," Luan is one of five sisters with no trophy in the case. I hope you learn your lesson, young lady! Since I don't like writing descriptions I'll get to the point quickly. (looks down) But, I guess a lot of people die young. Luan began doing stand-up comedy when she was eight years old where she performed for the Loud family pets' birthdays. Lori got really sick and now she only has a couple months left to live. (Huge Fart) Sorry, I'm a bit gassy today, but still it taste like Lynn's socks!!! Luan enrolled in a clowning academy when she was younger and graduated, turning her into the clever prankster she is today. First episode I was the one who gave you food poisoning. [8] No matter how bad any problem is, she'll find the funnier side of the matter. Leni was walking upstairs and knocked on Lincolns door. Luan: Oh man! Friends Lincoln answers it and it reveals to be Lori and Bobby.) Leni rings the door bell and Bobby answers.). Luna then brightens up and gets an idea. Leni: Oh yeah. Lincoln: Lori, why don't you take this hole first? Luan: Oh man! It is strongly implied she inherited her sense of humor from. When she was a baby, she entertained her family with sock puppets. Where is your assistant? *All 9 sisters burst in the house and start searching, as Lincoln sneaks around into a very secure place, which is under Clyde's bed, as Lincoln was freaking out*. The family staged this as an April Fools joke, and Luan, in relief, commended to her family she's glad that they're finally getting the hang of April Fools, but suggests to her family to stop the moving truck. Please, come home. Leni: I know but promise it will make you feel better. Luan is the only Loud sister whose eyelashes are primarily curved instead of being straight. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale, The Loud House | Inside The Loud House w/ Creator Chris Savino | Nick, Lincoln Loud's ABCs of Getting the Last Slice, "LOL with Luan Loud! loud house luan sick fanfictionchesapeake health care covid vaccine. We should get going. Your dinner is getting cold! Lincoln hits his golf ball but misses. Lynn Jr: Careful! He had suffered through so much, Sister Fight Protocol, Bad Luck, everything that was thrown at Lincoln is tired of being pushed around and being abused by his family, and now, he is deemed bad luck, once again. All the sisters run upstairs and saw Lincoln sick in his bed. Leni: Honestly, I agree. But wait, are you spying and controlling them at the same time? Luan: (let out of a squeaky fart and sighs happily) *Blushes* Sorry. He gets close to my face smirking. Make Lana drink it. Lincoln: How is that even possible? Luan and Luna are roommates, and coincidentally, their names are anagrams of each other. Lincoln: Alright then, well I'm gonna go to my room now. In "Time Trap! Lincoln: That's great news you guys. The girls hear Lincoln barfing again and weakly saying: My tummy hurts. Really. She is prone to bothering others with her sense of humor while they're minding their own business, like in "Garage Banned" where she comes back into Lori's room after the latter demands privacy, and harasses Lori by mocking Bobby on the phone using Mr. Coconuts, making the puppet kiss her; this also sets up the plot. Anyways, sweet dreams girls. What do I do? Lori: No, you were wrong! Now go to your room! I just want to say sorry *Luna hops on the bed in sadness, making Lincoln sad*. Around that time, she also became a big sister when Lynn was born. Luan's immaturity is also exhibited through her possession of toys of the novelty variety, which are a frequent use in her comedy routine, most especially her dummy, Mr. Coconuts. *Luna releases Lincoln from the hug and runs out the room*. What if he leaves his family who calls him Bad luck? Suddenly, the door bell rings. I was forced to leave because of you guys. But I'm mostly worried about Lori. loud house luan sick fanfictionhow big are the waves in huntington today? Lincoln: They're coming for mejust so they can buy me a new one then I'll be tortured every single day *Later, Lincoln hears footsteps into Clyde's room*. The phone goes through ringtones.). She once retired from pranking on April Fools' Day, but has since regained her inspiration for pranking from Lily. Luan Loud loves to make people laugh. Occupation ComedyPulling pranks on her siblingsMaking puns and jokesMaking prank callsMaking funny videosFunny internet videosWhoopee cushionsThrowing piesApril Fool's DayMr. [16] She also wore pigtails in two yellow scrunchies. Like her sister Leni, she is generally portrayed as naive, simpleminded, idealistic, ignorant, eccentric, and impulsive. What if he leaves his family who calls him Bad luck? Hahahaha. No more squirrel suit! y r the siblings dating- Completed adventure loriloud mutant +14 more # 14 The Loud-Flash (The Loud House x T. by SkipTheDip 19.6K 325 16 According to Luan's Q&A, Luan dislikes knock-knock jokes, saying it's the lowest form of humor. *No response, Leni tried again, but no avail, which made Leni open the door and see the note*, *Everybody came to Lincoln's room, except Lynn Jr*, Dear Loud Sisters, If you are reading this note, I ran away at 4am and you discovered it after 7am. You know, just for a little fun time together. One thing's for sure nothing gets this Loud down! She dresses in a white sleeveless shirt, a yellow skirt with a checkerboard pattern, yellow socks with a line pattern that are worn all the way up, and brown shoes. Lincoln's mistreated and accused of being bad luck, runs away from hom Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. We were protected with your luck and no jellyfish stung us! Luan (brightens up): Im so glad! Age I couldnt ask for a better assistant. She loves pulling pranks on her siblings and frequently makes puns for every situation, causing her to get on everyone's nerves. Plot: When Luan's not feeling well Leni has to make her better while the other Louds are out. When one of Lisa's experiments actually kills the Loud siblings, their souls are knocked off the line to heaven by an unseen force from the Void, the place between, Eart (another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own home by his family Lincoln Loud was viewed by many to be a strong, caring, and kind person. Lincoln: *takes off the suit* That's it! Is she feeling okay? And I dont have anyone else as a temporary assistant, until Lincoln gets better. Leni: Yeah,we saw everything. In "White Hare," where Lincoln imagined how difficult it is to live with 15 extra sisters, Luan is a rabbit named Bebe. Her habits include telling jokes and puns (which many of the other characters don't like), pulling pranks, party clowning, and video production. Lincoln however is just sitting there looking upset.). You may catch his unluckiness! Lucy: Of course not, Lincoln. When a space rock crash lands in the loud family's backyard, Lisa loud began to run some tests on it. Luna: Lincoln is sick ok? They seem to double as reading glasses. ), (Lincoln and Bobby turns to Lori and sees her holding her stomach in pain. Courage always says the line , I wanted to write about the sisters who stayed behind and how they helped Lincoln feel better, but decided not to, because this story was more about Luan, not Lincoln. IN WHICHtwo girls, both have same taste's in music and maybe style now live next door to one another, will they meet? ", Luan and her siblings altered history, causing their parents to decide not to have any kids in the future. It was Wednsday morning and all Loud, except for Lincoln all went downstairs for breakfest. (tears up). "And now ladies and gentlemen, Tony's pizzeria is proud to present aspiring comedian, Luan Loud, come on up Luan" said an employee whose . Just please don't call my mom! Lincoln: (in his head) Oh godplease don't find medon't see medon't look under here *He notices it's Luna looking in the room he's in, making him nervous*. Bobby walks to her.). the stomach pain, the thermometer, and the conversation you two were having. But when one of Luan's prank traps badly injures Lincoln to the point of hospitalization, how will the Loud family react? Lincoln: Hey, let's go home. Luan then pulls the rope, but the catapult was too strong and the pie didnt hit Luan, but it hit the mother of the birhday boy. *Then after 44 seconds of silence and eating, Leni says something*. In The Loud House Movie, her ponytail is slightly different, and it appears to be worn slightly higher as well. Luan: Thanks Len.. *Covers her mouth as her face turn green like Percy*, Leni: Your welcome Luan. But, I'll be fine. And just how will they get through it? Bobby: Hey, little bro. Lynn Jr: Well, you can't blame me for being right! Determined to end Luan's pranking spree, Lincoln heads inside the house to spring all of Luan's prank traps and restore peace to the house. Examples are singer. Leni: Don't run away again, you had me worried sick there! Goal Leni: Lincolnwake up! Additionally, Lane is also disrespectful to Lincoln as he had pulled his trousers up and said to "Use them as a shirt.". Lori: Well we were hoping you would like to go golfing with us. (Meanwhile, Stella is hiding in one of the bushes. Lincoln: I see Luna. Luan: Oh come on! She is shown to be mature enough to babysit along with her three older siblings.[11]. Cameron: (calls out) Hey dad, can we have the bags? Additionally, she interned at the mayor's office in "Future Tense" and helped solved Royal Woods' parking crisis, although this was done on behalf of her parents. I tried asking other sisters for help, but they didnt work out so well, so I thought you and Lori wouldnt help me. In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. During this day, her pranks can be even more dangerous than usual like when she placed pitfalls in every corner of the house, transforming the entire house into a lethal comedy trap. *The girls laughed, as Lincoln was in pain. Her nightwear is just a yellow nightgown or a yellow and white nightshirt with matching pants and white bunny slippers. Lynn Sr: Not only that, but you made everybody else abuse Lincoln! Lisa: No. You might want to check out up the other drone right now. The sisters minus Lola, Lisa and Lynn: Fine *Everybody went to eat but Lynn Jr and the parents*. Younger She also likes to record people experiencing funny situations with her video camera, but Luan is a strict ethicist so when she does this, she asks permission to the person she recorded to allow her to upload the video to the Internet. Quote Despite being skilled in the art of comedy, Luan's scholarship has had limited exploration in the series; however, she knows that 3.14159 equals Pi,[14] but she had trouble interpreting another one of Lisa's math problems when she dropped her comedy routine. Stella: Uh, guys? Luan is a sophomore (a freshman in Seasons 1-4) at Royal Woods High School and attends school with her siblings Leni and Luna. Rita: *gasp* Oh no. (There will definitely be No loud house harems and No s Brought on by The Fairly Oddparents being put on Netflix. I didnt want to bother you. Bye! And what if he has met his great love before but forgot it? He join renee and her group of goth friends. Luan (sad): Im sorry Lincoln. They all, except for Luna were having a group hug. But since it's raining, I won't be the queen of-. Lori was in her room, gleefully packing up her briefcase. Lincoln: (to the others) Thanks to Stella's drones, we can spy in Lori's place using my laptop. ")BurritosCooking with her father (as of "Feast or Family")Mime actsCorn dogsLeni's driving outfitSpaghettiKnitting Lori, Leni and Luna had pancakes, Luan was eating bacon and eggs, Lynn was having a meatball sub, Lucy and Lisa were eating cereal, Lola and Lana were having hot dogs and Lily was eating mashed potatoes. Rita: Hey Lincoln come on. ), (But suddenly, Lorifeels a pain coming. She has a taste for everything that is related to comedy - this includes comedy movies and TV series, clowns, pranks, stand-up comedy, and funny internet videos. Despite this, she has been seen making knock-knock jokes in ", So far, there are four April Fools' Day episodes: ". Dude (by Luna)Brah (by Luna)Fourth Eldest Sister (by Lisa)Dirtbag (by Lola)Toots (by Mr. Coconuts)Doll (by Mr. Coconuts)Luana Banana (by Lynn Sr.)The Jokester[3] At some point Luan originally used fresh whip cream for her pranks but stopped around when the twins were born so she could use spoiled products to attract animals. Plot Synopsis: April Fools day has arrived, and Luan is up to no good with her pranks again. Hey Lori! (Lincoln grabs his phone and dials Lori's number. (looks down) And we're sorry again for spying on you two. But where do I sleep? But you didn't know that you were moving just a house away from the L During his life, Lincoln has found himself in all sorts of situations, but he had his sister Luna, to help him, this story shows why Luna is the guardian sister, and not (another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own home by his family Lincoln is tired of being pushed around and being abused by his family, and now, he is deemed bad luck, once again.