Add to Cart. M1/M2 Carbine Accessories. M1 Carbine Buttplate - Parkerized Steel. The latter produced what is referred to as the type II extractors. The type I plunger was used from the beginning of production in conjunction with the type I extractor. M2 Carbine Slide, HS (type 6) out: 450: M1 Carbine Slide Stop- type1: $8.00 ea: 451: M1 Carbine Slide Stop- type2: $8.00 ea: 452: Slide stop Spring : $5.00 ea: THIS IS A COLLECTORS DREAM! Each part may vary in finish, blued, parkerized, or unfinished / in the white. Be sure to only count those carbines that were actually bid on and sold. Rating: 100%. Turn the screw until it is fully extended outward. Get them here with Numrich Gun Parts - serving the firearms community with hard-to-find parts and accessories since 1950. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. With a seventh footnoted as a variation into the proper position that will allow the extractor to be inserted in it's hole without being impeded. In the meantime, there is a great Carbine forum at www.jouster.com They specialize in the M1 but there is a lot of M2 knowledge there as well. M1 Carbine, M2 Carbine, M1A1 Schematic w/ Parts List, Buttplate, Used Original G.I. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); Garand Parts And More. By May 1941, Williams had shaved the M2 rifle prototype from about 9.5 lb (4. . The type 5 slide is not the M2 slide even though some were modifed to the type 6. due to a lack of original documentation. The M2 slide (Type VI / L479 B) retained the increased dwell time of the L379 B slide Model M2 carbine showing the Disconnect Lever engaging the M2 slide. Chambered in 9mm, the optics-ready FPC has a length of 30 inches and a compact folded length of 16 inches. Round bolts were not manufactured by or for Standard Products, National Postal Meter or the Saginaw facility in Grand Rapids, MI. The two are stamped; 1. Two bevel cuts forming a wedge shape. The M1 Carbine was a weapon system, in the purest sense. Comments Required. Sling Swivels, Sling and Scope Base Included;Threaded Barrel, Davidson's . The King Arms M2 series gas airsoft guns are constructed from real wood and feature realistic operations M1 Carbine Recoil Plate Screw. The ejector sits within the hole in the bolt face (bottom right). Authentic originals test firing. of the tool with the ejector and rotating the solid lever into position between the extractor and extractor plunger. Item Number: WC-126. Sold Individually. small parts. A lot of the internal parts work on either M1 or M2 and are often found randomly in each type gun. SOME ITEMS ARE ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH USGI SPEC CARBINES, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE COMPATIBILITY WITH REPRODUCTIONS OTHER THAN FA CARBINES. are available but more expensive than commercial reproductions. Ordnance drawing/part number 7161843 was added to the M2 slide. There is no other standard. towards the bottom of the bolt. $75.00 more info Quick view Add to Cart. observed. Posted by Michael L Bonomo on Aug 13th 2020 . Like many before me I've found the curved 30-round mags to be less reliable than the straight 15-round types. Click Here. 226 Williams Ln. assembled inside the bolt. The revolutionary .30-carbine 7.62x33mm round pushed a 110-gr. than that of the type II, however, short shank type I and long shank type II plungers are occasionally The M2 was a simple modification of the ubiquitous M1 Carbine. Flat bolts manufactured by National Postal Meter having the pointed lug design appear to have been manufactured in lieu of the round bolt and are absent the other design changes. Shop our selection of M2 Carbine parts and accessories today with Numrich. All manufactured post WWII. It is stamped PI (Packard Inland) in the well and has the manufactures M2 code D716842. In 1943, the War Office decided to produce an M2 Carbine capable of automatic fire, entailing the addition of a small number additional parts, and strengthening the butt of the gun and the. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. to it has not provided sufficient details for reconstructing the history of value to researchers, collectors, authors, and historians. The Carbine Collectors Club. Inland produced the most with 121,851 (average 4,061.7 a day). I have two slides and I cannot find either one in any of the manufacturer's code or stamp references. and added a cam cut to the right side of the slide for the The M2 carbine is a version of the M1 carbine, a lightweight . Possession of an unregistered M-2 conversion kit, which consists of the following seven parts, constitutes possession of an unregistered NFA firearm; regardless of whether or not assembled; selector selector spring selector lever assembly M&P 10MM M2.0 Optics Ready Slide. All Rights Reserved. There are other numbers that would indicate the slide was made for an M2. Slide Box Rear - will be one of 3 types, check the appropriate box. Over the years a number of different authors have created their own separate methods of designating part variations. Upon closer inspection, I have found that the slide is a type 6 slide with the milling to allow for the disconnector lever, the hammer is an m2 hammer, and the trigger frame has the milling in the mag well to accomadate the selector spring. Birch wood. Price: $11.99. Corp.) High Standard slides were marked HS, HSA, 28627, or HS and 28627. Dummy and Inert Grenades, Mortars & Rockets, Buttplates, Grips, Stocks, Forends & Handguards, Rocket Launcher, Bazooka, Cannon and Mortar Parts, Women's Tactical Gear, Accessories & Gifts, Flags, Stamps, Decals, Posters & Wallcharts, Everyday Carry Knives, Tools & Accessories. The one with PI in the well is an Inland slide type 6 M2 slide and the other as meplat said could very well be Winchester. Likely made by a few manufacturers in lieu of the 45 degree bevel cut as opposed to a new design. The type I extractor was used from the beginning of production. A magnet or magnetic tray is very helpful for retaining The military issued soldiers field conversion kits (T17 and T18) to easily convert M1s into serviceable M2s. M2 Carbine Pot Belly Stock & Handguard, new, M2 Carbine Disconnector Spring and Plunger. While the type I extractor can be identified by examination of the extractor while The ejector should be rotated Improper headspace and/or "hot" reloads can be another reason for these cracks/breaks. M1 Carbine Operating Slide Spring. Operating Slide Spring, New Old Stock, G.I. bolt lugs (white arrow). Whereas the M1 Carbine was only capable of semi-automatic-fire-only, the M2 variant brought a selective-fire capability with it as well as support for a 30-round, curved detachable box magazine. behind the lugs indicates the bolt does not include all of the design changes that accompanied the Members of the Carbine Club, now The Carbine Collectors Club, have been submitting data on the carbines, their parts, and variations PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL DETAILING WHAT YOU HAVE, M1 Carbine Stock Hardware Kit, New/Like New, Barrel Band, Type 1, without Bayonet Lug, M1 Carbine, Barrel Band, Type 2, without Bayonet Lug, M1 Carbine, Barrel Band, Type 3, with Bayonet Lug , USGI New, M1 Carbine, Disconnector Lever, USGI Like New, M2 Carbine, Ejector with Spring & Plunger, USGI New, M1 Carbine, Extractor Spring with Plunger, HD, M1 Carbine, Rear Sight, Complete, Adjustable, M1 Carbine, Rear Sight, Flip, New Commercial, M1 Carbine, Recoil Plate, Post-WW-II, Cast, USGI Excellent, M1 Carbine, Recoil Plate, Milled, USGI Excellent, M1 Carbine, Recoil Spring, Chrome Silicon, New, M1 Carbine, Trigger Housing, M2 Carbine, Milled, USGI, Trigger Housing, M2 Carbine, Stamped, USGI, Trigger Housing Retaining Pin, M1 Carbine. The M2 carbine is the selective-fire version of the M1 carbine, capable of firing in both semi-automatic and full-automatic. . The sear, trigger housing, slide come to mind. M2 .30 Carbines' full-auto RPM (rounds per minute) are rated at a fast 750 to 800. 10mm. Different manufacturers integrated their round bolts into their carbines at different times between December 1943 and March 1944. While many carbines were manufactured as M2s the only real difference between the M1 and M2s was the fire control group they belonged to. [King Arms] M2 Carbine GBB Rifle[Top GAS Ver.] Caliber: 10mm. to catch the plunger if it pops out while backing the screw out. Along with the design of the rear Have three sold two and have one left original New Old Stock USGI WWII Type VI (6) M1/M2 Carbine SAGINAW GEAR SG D-7161843 slide.It is very clearly marked on the bottom. I was a Marine Cpl. These were produced in Late WWII from Inland Type IV slides. drawing/part number 7160091 (sometimes D7160091) was added to the bottom of the slide. Having lived in the Market Garden area for 25 years, he has been studying the events for nearly as long. This listing is for the USGI M2 Carbine Slide seen in the photos. Note the orientation of the type II plunger to facilitate proper engagement of the lip inside the extractor. To simplify documenting this change, the data sheet This is everything you need, minus the slide, to convert a semi-auto M1 Carbine into a select fire M2 Carbine (Class 2 manufacturers only)But the main purpose of this kit is as a replacement . The majority have the pointed right bolt lug and all other design changes. (described in (1) through (5) below) can also be used on the carbine Ml. The type II plunger was used throughout production. We're in good shape when I received them. Looking for an M2 Carbine schematic and parts for your repair or restoration project? L479 slide with government vendor (CAGE) code 96567 (Dennison Machine Tool) It will be used during reassembly. Time wise these were manufactured slide traveled rearward before unlocking the bolt. Copyright 2023 SARCO, Inc. All rights reserved. The upgrade was considered a success, however, there were tradeoffs. Good quality part. I've watched quite a few videos on youtube, not sure if it would be worth the cost but it sure looks fun. Caliber: 10mm. least with 22,754 (average 758.46 a day). Compare specifications of Hi-Point Carbine TS (Target Stock) 10mm 1095TSFDE and Smith & Wesson M&P 10MM M2.0 Thumb Safety Optics Ready Slide 10mm 13388. . Those having a curved/flat tip on the front of the right bolt lug, shown in the series of photos in the column on the left below. $75.00 UPC: Current Stock: Add to WishList. USGI M2 Carbine operating slide, choice of manufacturer. Approximately .04" was removed from the inside of the It will empty a 15-round magazine in a couple seconds. M1 Carbine Stock. Insert the firing pin, then the extractor. Walnut M2 and Service or Collector stocks available with special markings at additional cost. SG had a contract with Inland to make type 6 slides for them. The Discussion Forum also serves as a reference desk for the more advanced material that could easily overwhelm a website and is often subject to opinions that may vary using a standard form (data sheet) since 1978. The M1 Carbine modeled here shows the very early production, with a highwood stock with an I-cut, a narrow 2 rivet handguard, early flip-sight, flat-cam slide with narrow arm joint, flat-bolt, push button safety, and narrow barrel band. M1 Carbine Parts M1 Carbine Parts All listed parts are original U.S.G.I. The type I firing pin was in use from the beginning of production. Birch, Beech, Walnut request honored if available. and lip engaged by the extractor plunger (white arrows). When the L479 B slides manufactured for Ordnance as spares/replacements post WWII. Before rotating the screw out to release pressure on the plunger, cup one hand around the front of the bolt/tool Modification or replacement of the type 1 firing pin was mandatory during Ordnance rebuild operations post WWII. simple angle with compound cut on the left side of the firing pin at the rear, resulting in the type II firing pin. If you need a host the price includes a completely refurbished US M1 Inland 30 cal carbine. An M2 housing is the type VI. The fire prototypes of the M1 Carbine had actually been selective-fire guns, but that requirement had been dropped by the time the Winchester design was officially adopted as the M1. Posted by Michael L Bonomo on Aug 13th 2020. The changes implemented Thanks for the info. New, Old Stock, excellent condition TypeV M1/M2 Inland Carbine Slide. -Inland: Marked "UI" "U" Or unmarked. New, Old Stock, excellent condition TypeV M1/M2 Inland Carbine Slide. Copyright 2012-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Genius Ecommerce by 1Digital. The frame also contains a button-release folding mechanism at the front, and a buffer tube at the rear. This was the case for the round bolt and the four other design changes that accompanied it. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. Figure 1. M2 Carbine Operating Slide, USGI, Choice of Manufacturer . This gave the bullet and hot gasses more time The lower half of the Smith & Wesson FPC is essentially just a compact M&P 9 M2.0 frame, complete with interchangeable backstraps, reversible mag release, ambidextrous bolt catch, and M2.0 flat face trigger. elimination of the lightening cut that produced the round bolt. Related Items M1 Carbine Slide Lock and Retainer Spring (0) The lead-in angle of this ramp was slightly increased and appears as a slightly larger "hump". Show in Photo 16 and 17 are a flat slide box on the left, a . Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. has introduced its new folding pistol carbine, the M&P FPC. Skip to main content Skip to search. All Rights Reserved. Be the first to write a review Specifications for the Recoil Spring Guide indicated it should be 4.90" in length. (SA on this slide identifies the manufacturer as Springfield Armory) L479 slide with government vendor (CAGE) code 28627 (High Standard Mfg. The hammer, sear, trigger housing, operating slide, and stock of the carbine M2. Price: $4.95. When actual production on the gun began, the decision was made to not include that feature. along with the ejector and it's spring can be removed. Shop our selection of M2 Carbine parts and accessories today with Numrich. Will accept money orders or cashiers checks only. It's based on the M&P pistol architecture, and it's compatible with full-size and compact double-stack M&P 9 pistol mags. It's a good idea to sit the plunger and it's spring in a location *NOTE THE MARKINGS ON THE LID . jacketed bullet to just a bit short of 2,000 feet per second. Consider yourself forewarned, these war babies can be addictive. )But the main purpose of this kit is as a replacement component kit for current or future M2 owners. Throughout production bolts were given a All Rights Reserved. Accessories Handguards Magazines Parts List Schematic The upgrade was considered a success, however, there were tradeoffs. $1.50. (w/ Bayonet Lug), Safety Spring & Safety Spring Plunger, Used, Magazine Catch Plunger & Spring Assembly, New, Stock Escutcheon, Early Type I, Used Factory Original, Trigger, G.I., In The Wrap, Unissued (Pack of 10), Trigger Springs, Pack of 10, G.I. May show signs of wear, marring, gime, surface rust, pitting, etc. The result was less flash at the breech near the shooter's face. Full automatic fire capabilities were included in the design of the M2 carbine, an upgraded selective-fire version of the M1 released in 1944. on the same date. 24 5 Image (s) No Law Letter Post Sample M2 Carbine Gun #: 986476464 Seller: Gary Malmquist GA Sales: 185 $1,795.00 Full Details 1 Image (s) M1 M2 M3 CARBINE Magazine - U.S. - .30 cal 5 RD Gun #: 973717250 Seller: yankee clipper 1611 GA Sales: 799 $33.00 Full Details 12 Image (s) The Carbine Collectors Club. "Sleep well my friend, and dream of large women". By contrast, the 7.9233 Kurz round fired by the German StG44 launched a 123-grain spitzer (pointed) bullet at 2,250 feet per second. That's not my guess..that the actual results of auction. M1/M2 CARBINE STOCK $94.95 Quantity in Stock:6 Product Code: M1C-44B Qty: Description M1/M2 carbine stock with metal. Website by Hudson. M1/M2 Carbine Slide I need help. Description: This is replica of WW2 rifle is Green Gas operated model, which is made from high quality real-wood stock, full length inner barrel, with blow back action. During February 1943 Ordnance issued directions to change the design to the type III extractor with type I extractors already in service to be modified to Features- Quantity: USGI, Used, Good Condition. Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. has introduced its new folding pistol carbine, the M&P FPC. Numrich Gun Parts has been providing parts like these M2 Carbine parts since 1950 and has the experience and selection that you'd expect from the leading source of current and obsolete gun parts. The lower half of the Smith & Wesson FPC is essentially just a compact M&P 9 M2.0 frame, complete with interchangeable backstraps, reversible mag release, ambidextrous bolt catch, and M2.0 flat face trigger. A Word of Caution! Just good quality U.S.G.I. Parts List Sort by: Show Available 0 Schematic w/ Parts List 1 Buttplate Screw 2 Buttplate 4 Slide Lock 5 Slide 6 Slide Lock Spring 7 Recoil Plate Screw 8 Recoil Plate 10 I don't have an M2 slide to show, but it's similar to the type 3, only with a taper where the arm connects to the slide. 1903 or 1903-A3 Butt Plate / Butt Plate Parts, 1903 1903-A3 Bands, Band Parts and Stock Bolts, 1903 1903-A3 Trigger Housing and Trigger Housing Parts, M1 Carbine Slide Lock and Retainer Spring, M1/M2 Carbine Slide Winchester Marked W NOS, M1/M2 Carbine Slide Saginaw Gear Marked SG NOS. The rear of the commercial bolts made by many different manufacturers post WWII were/are not hardened to This decrease in width is consistent with was to have a shorter shank than the type I plunger. M1 Carbine Spring Kit. The Carbine Collectors Club has identified nine basic slide variations with several additional uncommon variations. The purpose of the tang on the rear of all firing pins is to engage a cut in the rear of the receiver bridge Firing Pin (Quality Hardware - Marked NL-Q), Firing Pin, Used (Underwood - Marked .U. Name Email Required. with the L379 B slide (below) warrant separating one from the other. M2 Carbine Stock. As low as $0.00. Description: This is replica of WW2 rifle is Green Gas operated model, which is made from high quality real-wood stock, full length inner barrel, with blow back action. These changes were to the rear of the firing pin and easiest to observe by viewing the firing pin from the rear. The Discussion Forum also serves as a reference desk for the more advanced material that could easily overwhelm a website and is often subject to opinions The bevel facing towards the bolt face often varies in size. Can be used and is found on many M1 carbines. carbine it was on successfully passed Rebuild specifications called for modifying the right side of This further required a modification on the slide, sear and stock. is not as simple as 1-6 it provides additional valuable information with room to expand should additional variations be found. the design changes that accompanied the round bolt. in Vietnam in 1968 and had two M2 carbines that had been taken from NVA troops. The extractor spring and plunger force the extractor towards the casing while Design changes to the Extractor during production resulting in three types of extractors. The plunger underwent a redesign early in production. punch mark on top of the bolt when the (Good To Very Good Condition), Recoil Plate, Black Plastic, Reproduction (Screw Not Included), Recoil Plate, Type III (Rock Island Arsenal - Marked RIA), Recoil Plate, Type III, Cast (Marked E in a Circle). The majority of flat bolts have the rounded/flat tip, though flat bolts with the pointed tip are not uncommon. Out of stock. The lead time required to have the bolts ready for assembly into a carbine varied from one manufacturer to the next. The standard adopted by U.S. Army Ordnance for the U.S. .30 caliber carbines M1, M1A1, M2, and T3. kaydee, here's some info but check out the site's other stuff too: http://www.billricca.com/drawing_numbers.htm. Round bolts were manufactured by or for Winchester, Inland, Underwood, Rock-Ola, Quality Hardware, IBM and the Saginaw facility in Saginaw, MI, Winchester, Inland, & Saginaw in Saginaw, MI: all round bolts have the pointed right bolt lug and all other design changes, Underwood: a small percentage of round bolts have the curved right bolt lug with all other design changes. The bolt is inserted into the tool from the rear, aligning the pin inside the front by 3dcart Online Store Creator. What will be displayed is the actual selling cost (worth) of a M1. All Rights Reserved. One end of the spring was tapered to fit the protrusion at the rear of the ejector. for various research projects. The slide stop & spring on the left was superseded in 1944 by the one shown on the right. Bob D Order your M2 Carbine schematic and parts today. This modification was not implemented as a standard Great slide at a good price!! M2 Carbine Stock. In today's episode of "I Carry," we have a Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Metal pistol with a Holosun EPS Red2 red-dot sight carried in a KSG Armory Lexington IWB holster. The registered serialized part is trip lever so you can blast and build another new gun forever. practice by the rebuild facilities but occasionally a slide is found that has this modification. Class III Weapons - Machineguns - M2 Carbine firearm@verizon.net * Tel: (817) 481-6616 * Fax: CALL Western Firearms Co. * P.O. . Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. M1 Carbine Sear, Choice of Manufacturer . Flat face with a 45 degree bevel cut around the edge of the face. In 1994, author Craig Riesch, in his book US M1 Carbines: Wartime Production, introduced a different method for identifying the parts and variations. Right side of the back of the mag well wall is cut away for the disconnector on the M2. In reference to the slides, Riesch's method identifies six slide variations he designated as types I-VI. researchers, collectors, and most all authors for reconstructing what was done by who and when. 2023Fulton Armory, All Rights Reserved. asks for the distance between the rear of the cam cut and the hole for the slide stop pin. Carbine receivers marked M-2 are machine guns, even though they may only be capable of semiautomatic fire.