I am really excited about this!!! Please call or text me for information on upcoming litters. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The cheekbones are developed, the chin is located in the same plane with the nose. We strive to ensure our kittens are healthy and well-socialized, as well as beautiful. Can also be used for breeding if interested.View Detail, Maine Coon Kitens Huge ears, big boxy muzzle with a great strong chin, enormous expressive eyes, long long body, long long tail, long long legs. Crazy boy of our hearts. New Waiting List and Deposit Policies! Theres a reason why they take so many awards at shows and are coveted as pets, and thats because theyre fantastic cats! Some will be light markings like Uliannaand some will have darker markings like Zeus. The Siberian's naturally low levels of the Fel d 1 protein is a big plus for those allergic to cats. Our happy, sweet Xavier came to live at SaraJen in December 2018, having previously lived at Cloistercoon Cattery in New York with our longtime friend, David Billingsley. Our Maine Coons are fully registered pedigree lines with CFA and/or ACFA. Whatever kind of registered Maine Coon kittens for sale you're looking for, we can deliver with our dedicated breeding professionals able to help you with finding and choosing the perfect kitten for you and your family.. We treat all of our cats with the care, respect and affection they deserve, putting their needs first so that they can grow up in happy and healthy home environments. Adopt Maine Coon Cats in Virginia. The lovely Frannie, with those huge, soulful eyes. See more pictures of her below, at 6 months of age. They are male and female and they are all vaccinations and looking for their forever home. The head is large with big ears and expressive eyes that are wide set. Email: makanacoon1@gmail.com. I am really hoping for this. Inside and outside. More info pleaseView Detail, A BEAUTIFUL LITTER OF 4 FEMALE POLYDECTRAL MAIN COON KITTENS. Facebook: SaraJen Maine Coon Cats. Parents are tested for FIV and FeLV. Micro chipped. This cat breed is becoming more and more popular, and its hardly surprising! Loves to stretch out when I hold him, particularly walking to and from the show rings, with his back feet planted firmly in my palm and the rest of him extending up the rest of my whole torso, head bent back so I can give him kisses between his ears. Dux is a fabulous big girl with a beautifully structured head, huge ears, thick luxurious coat, intense gaze and comic, loving personality. Login. Dream Coon cattery was formed in 2008 and has been successfully breeding purebred Maine Coon cats since then. !View Detail, Maine Coon Kitten 8 weeks ready to go. It is also a common practice for this breeder to have their cats and kittens regularly examined, tested, vaccinated, and dewormed. Required fields are marked *. Text us at 786 842-7351 for more info and pics. Please check my available kittens page for these adorable Purebred kittens. Tools Over 4 weeks ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com. Ali. Located in Arlington, Virginia, this breeder is a proud member of both TICA and CFA . She had a cardiac ultrasound in November 2012 and it was clear. Manage Settings Seller Breannapalmer567. Manny is pictured here at just 7 months of age. Ad ID 305968. A 100% money back and 30 days money-back guarantee or a replacement. The Maine Coon is solid, rugged, and can endure a harsh climate. 540-429-0311. Hes very .. We have a litter of pure bred Maine Coon kittens. Virginia Beach, VA. 757-495-6222. makanacoon.com. We are also working with other breeders to add kittens to our site with different colors and interestingvariations. Saving Some Money. The breeders at Catnificent Cattery keep their Maine Coon cats at home so they can nurture and care for them as if they were all their family pets. This is where our love for Maine Coons began and we raised many beautiful kittens while also raising our 4 children. The largest of the domestic cat breed, the Maine Coon can measure up to 4 feet from nose to tail tip and weigh up to 35 lbs. She was a delight to show, just like her mom. Be sure to browse their official page, listed below, so you can check out available kittens, photo galleries, and more. The kittens from overseas are sweet, affectionate and loving. . ins.style.height = container.attributes.ezah.value + 'px'; They are very curious about everything. Valencia is wonderful and a great Momma to her babies. Reserve yours today!! All set to leave us Now! So far, shes doing great in the kitten class show rings. And were glad hes still a regular guy (er, make that goofball) at home. His babies with us have been sweet and affectionate. Find more Maine Coon kittens for sale in these neighboring states: Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, or Kentucky. They care for them and love them from the moment theyre born, so they want to ensure that all their kittens live happily ever after. var lo = new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent); Despite the impressive size, Maine Coon cats are graceful and agile. Scoobie is our darling beefcake pink boy. Maine Coon Kittens For Sale from us are raised as parts of our family which includes dogs and small children. Browse search results for maine coon kittens female Pets and Animals for sale in Virginia. He's very loving, playful, and loves to be aroun.. Cuddly and beautiful- purebred Siamese. THEY HAVE HAD THEIR FIRST KITTEN VACCINATION .ON A WORMING SCHEDULE . Recently, in 2022, we sold Fox Hollow Farm and moved our cats to our new homestead in Phoenix, Arizona. . We are a small in home TICA Registered. They are all super beautiful Maine coon kittens. Maine coon giants are a trusted breeder of Maine coon cats. In addition, because he has achieved these 3 International Titles he has also earned the honor of Lifetime Achievement in TICA. SaraJen Leinenkugel Honey WeissRegional Winner (TICA). These cats possess above-average intelligence; theyre independent, loyal and affectionate. TICA Triple Grand Champion All kittens will be registered with CFA, and registration certificate will be provided. Average Weight: 9-18 pounds; Personality: Known for being good with kids and dogs, these large breed cats love nature, and are playful, loving and patient with their . They make you. All this information is provided so that YOU can research each breeder individually and find the one that has your perfect kitten available! We are located in Michigan and will help facilitate the safe transportation of your new family member. #gallery-2 { As you see pictures of Zeus and Zoya, they are a year old. LOL. They dont have a waiting list but you can reserve a kitten once they are born. Find Maine Coon Cats For Adoption Near You. It depends on the breeder and how much time we have before they arrive. But, they are all special in my eyes. Elvis is the larger brother. My kitties are all loved and given the best possible care. Parents come from German/Russian champion bloodlines. Maine Coon love As well as health and beauty, these breeders breed and raise their kittens to be friendly and well-adjusted so they can easily fit into their forever families. It is also usually an added expense to get the breeding rights for a kitten. He loves to play and is very sweet to his mates. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Both parents are genetically tested for HCM SMA Please contact by email : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxView Detail, 10 month old beautiful purebred main coon. We breed for health and temperament. Veterinary papers and all records provided as well. They make you smile;they make you laugh;they are your best friend. They all got a nice long body with short legs, curled ears. Maine Coon cats are moderately active. And to complete the picture, her hefty, substantial body is just dripping in glorious coat. PLEASE read Blog Page about THINGS TO KNOW. I also allow up to 2 people to come visit the kittens after they are born. TICA Regional Winner (12th Best Allbreed Kitten 2017-2018; 19th Best AB Cat 2018-2019) GCD, RW, NW AslansPaw Nicodemus Aloysius. We are indebted to Christina Micheli of Tempio Felinox in Switzerland for entrusting us with him. Breed: Maine Coon Kitten. 2 adorable kittens Maine coon. We showed him in TICA as a kitten and he achieved standing as Mid-Atlantic Regional Winner. OD (Ila), Dam: TGC Coonung Nitingale of Wistariantale, Red Silver Classic Tabby and White Female (Cameo and White), Sire: CH Mainelyclassic Sanmatias of SaraJen, Dam: RW TGC Cascademtn Sambuca of Whatatrill. They are TICA registered, and they continue to meet all certification requirements. Some breeders even sell breeding cats without neuter/spay agreements, but only to other registered and reputable breeders.I have found the five most reputable breeders located in Virginia. W e are CFA registered. 1 to 12 of 17 filtered cat listings. The Siberian's big, sturdy frame features a dense, triple coat that is designed to weather cold climates. if(ffid == 2){ We have proudly provided U.S homes with furry bundles of love since June 2018. Please check my available kittens page for these adorable Purebred kittens. Dad is DNA Tested has 19 Champions in his pedgree, Please text Me, Thanks.for information do text us at(xxx) xxx-xxx9 and they are now ready to go to their new homes and they are good with kids and other home petsView Detail, 2 adorable kittens Maine coon x 10 weeks old wanting a forever loving home. They usually have litters available that might not even be posted on their website yet. Oh, and long lynx tips. All of these factors have combined, making the Maine Coon cat an extremely popular cat breed to own. He appears to be a Maine Coon/Domestic Mix. Viktoria and Harmony are my new additions of Polydactyl female. My overseas breeders are the breeders that I have purchased ALL of my parent cats. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Characteristics of Maine Coon cats (description of the breed according to the standard of the World Cat Federation): The head is large, heavy, with straight lines. I wish we could have shown her in Championship class to get her adult titles, but the pandemic put a halt to that. Happy Whisker is an online service for cat owners and cats, helping them find the best nutrition and care for their pets. She is oh-so affectionate and has a wonderful soft purr that she starts when you just look at her. They are all very friendly love to play with there toys and in there cat . 2. 2. Finally, this means their cats are well-adjusted and sociable and very used to the company of humans. Some black kittens may develop with some smokey markings. You may call me to be on a waitlist. Search thousands of available pets from shelters and rescues in Chewy's network. The country house where the cattery is located accommodates all of the cats and gives them plenty of personal space. In the following section, you will find a list of the best, registered, ethical, and reputable Maine Coon cat breeders located in Virginia. Looking to buy a Maine coon kitten, Maine coon giants is the cattery for you. We raise exclusively purebred Maine Coon Cats, an extraordinary breed. Theres a reason they win so many trophies at shows and are so popular as pets: theyre excellent cats! We think he will work well with our beautiful girls and are looking forward to his first litter. Sozi is probably my most intense Toy Fiend. container.style.width = '100%'; Very mild temperament. Gender: Male & Female. Blue Ridge breeders have been breeding Maine Coon cats since 2019, and they test and screen all their breeding cats to ensure that the kittens are as healthy as possible. We are extremely grateful to the Bergs for placing her in our care! But after a while she just wanted to lie down and curl up on the judging table, so we decided to not press any more. You can check out photos, available kittens, health records, and more, on their official website listed below. They are all super beautiful Maine coon kittens. It is possible to have kittens which are Flame Points. They require minimal grooming thanks to their light undercoat and their coat is thicker during wintertime. TICA Supreme Grand Champion As a Maine Coon breeder, Makanacoon Maine Coon breeds for health and temperament. The Maine Coon is the largest breed of the domesticated cat. Papers dewormed and first shots All white main coon with green eyes. They are located in Maryland USA. Maine Coon Cat Price And Costs Are They Worth The Money? Luna is one of our stunning silver torbie and white girls (aka silver patch tabby and white). Males weigh up to 25 pounds, 8 pounds more than females. Best Black Maine Coon, Mid-Atlantic 202020th Best Allbreed Kitten, Mid-Atlantic 202025th Best Longhair Cat, Mid-Atlantic 20202nd Best Black Maine Coon, International 2020, SaraJen Kraken Black Spiced 94Regional Winner (TICA). Maine Coon kittens are not born with long fur. Find a maine coon to adopt. Our Maine Coon Cattery DreamCoon is small and located in few houses, as we carefully select the breeding cats. Our Kittens. LOL. We dont just believe every cat deserves the best. Kittens will have Virginia health Certificates, examined by veterinarian, well socialized with our children, cats and dogs, and are litter box trained. GC AslansPaw MelissaBrunos of Hopecats. Maine Coon : christiansburg : First Choice American Bobtail Kittens: American Bobtail : Charlottesville : Persian : Virginia Beach : Potomac . Their parent cats DNA has been analyzed, and they have tested negative for all hereditary diseases. A popular myth states that Maine Coon Cats are half cat, half raccoon, however, this is not biologically possible. SaraJen Cattery is located in Arlington, Virginia. 2023 by Enchanted Kittens designed by Wix Expert Studio. Post an Ad. Their fur is water resistant and their paws are big to facilitate walking in the snow. About two years ago I met Nicks sire at a TICA show and I was absolutely smitten with him. The breed is very intelligent. This stunning girl is self-possessed and confident in her serene beauty. TICA Regional Winner and Double Grand Champion. Before sending our kittens to the buyer, it is is usually vet-checked and given its first series of the Distemper shots. var cid = '4791522056'; There will be Smokey kittens, black or grey with grey/silver around their collars and on their underside. My cattery also offers import from overseas. Simply stunning!! This boy had so many different exclamations chirps, trills, outright meows, and cat statements of satisfaction or indignation. And then theres that expression, with those enormous eyes. Some individuals are even under ten pounds. Nevertheless, we look forward to her babies. Maine Coon Cattery. Giant Gems Cattery is an ethical Maine Coon breeder dedicated to healthy, happy cats being placed in warm & loving homes. They are gorgeous parents. Became a CFA Grand Champion at just 8 months of age without breaking a sweat! Hardy, VA Hardy, VA (30932704) housetrained. He is a toy FIEND and still a cuddly lover. Adopt Murray a Maine Coon - 6763071435. Their bodies can stretch up to 40 inches in length. SHE HAS CHAMPION BLOODLINES. they are your best friend. With a gently curving profile, a big boxy muzzle, a deep strong chin, those big well-set ears and his gorgeous expressive eye I was hoping to show him to get all his titles. Age: 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 4 Days . Copyright 2023 SaraJen Maine Coon Cats & Kittens, Guide to Removing Pet Hair from Your Home, Guide to Moving with Pets State by State, Guide to Train Travel with Pets And Getting Rewarded for It, Pet Safety Guide: Pet-Proofing & Emergency Safety at Hom, How to Keep Your Home Free from Pet Hair Home Method, 6 Pet-Safe Houseplants for Your Home Home Method, Directory of Certified Applied Animal Behaviorists, Friendship Rehabilitation and Pain Management, TGC and GC Hollishill Evangeline of Kelimcoons, Heart scan: Sonogram done Dec. 19, 2021, Clear/Normal, Black Silver Ticked Tabby and White Female, Sire: Paleeni NH Knickerbocker of Sarajen, Brown Classic Torbie/ Brown Patched Tabby, Sire: GC Highlander Rob Roy of SaraJen (Robbie), Dam: SaraJen Bourbon on the Rocks (Roxie), HCM Sonogram: Done Oct 2018; Clear/Normal, Red Silver Classic Tabby and White Female (also known as Cameo and White), Sire: Regional Winner, Grand Champion Highlander Rob Roy of SaraJen, Dam: Regional Winner, Double Grand Champion SaraJen Bacardi Carta Blanca, HCM Sonogram: Done May 2019; Clear/Normal, HCM Sonogram: Done March 2019; Clear/Normal, Sire: RW GC Highlander Rob Roy of SaraJen, Heart scan: Sonogram last done April 2022 Clear/Normal, Sire: RW SGC Cloistercoon Chinook of Windwalker, Sire: CFA GRC Avicats Figaro of Ailurophile, TICAs 3rd Best Allbreed Alter of the Year 2012-2013 International, TICAs Best Maine Coon Cat Alter 2012-2013 International, BEST ALLBREED ALTER of the Year Mid-Atlantic Region (2013), BEST MAINE COON CAT ALTER of the Year Mid-Atlantic Region (2013), Sire: Grand Champion, National Winner Tropikoons Hang Ten of Mainesuspect, BEST ALLBREED CHAMPIONSHIP CAT International (2003-2004), TICAs BEST ALLBREED CATt, Mid-Atlantic Region (2003-2004), TICAs BEST MAINE COON CAT, Mid-Atlantic Region (2003-2004), Sire: Champion Coonoquan Brannan of Fogcity, Dam: RW, TGC Mainesuspect India Pale of SaraJen, TICAs 18th BEST ALLBREED KITTEN of the Year 1999-2000 International, TICAs 4th BEST ALLBREED KITTEN of the Year 1999-2000 Mid-Atlantic Region, BEST MAINE COON KITTEN of the Year 1999-2000 Mid-Atlantic Region, Sire: Regional Winner, Supreme Grand Champion Kitty-up Skrimshander of Mannahatta, TICAs 2nd BEST ALLBREED CHAMPIONSHIP CAT of the Year 2013-2014 International, TICAs BEST MAINE COON CAT 2014 International, TICAs 2nd BEST ALLBREED KITTEN of the Year 2012-2013 International, TICAs 10th BEST ALLBREED CATof the Year 2012-2013 International, TICAs BEST MAINE COON KITTEN 2012-2013 International, TICAs 3rd BEST MAINE COON CAT 2012-2013 International, BEST ALLBREED CAT of the Year Mid-Atlantic Region (2014), BEST ALLBREED CAT of the Year Mid-Atlantic Region (2013), 2nd BEST ALLBREED KITTEN of the Year Mid-Atlantic Region (2013), BEST MAINE COON KITTEN of the Year Mid-Atlantic Region (2013), BEST MAINE COON CAT of the Year Mid-Atlantic Region (2013), Sire: Regional Winner, Supreme Grand Champion SaraJen Virginia Gentleman (Butchie), Dam: Regional Winner, Supreme Grand Champion SaraJenMadras(Maddie), Heart scans 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018 clear/normal. Other male and female cats available.View Detail, Our kittens are treasured members of our family and have been raised in the family home with all the usual noises, fuss and attention. 540-429-0311. Rain will hopefully have some white odd-eyed. She is an adorable tortoiseshell tabby with a winsome, winning expression. #gallery-2 img { Pedigree certificates may be ordered for an additional $30.00. In addition to visiting this website often, you can check us out on Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest for more information, pictures, and cute kitten videos! They should be some white and some black and white. They are Extremely mellow, yet love to play and are fun to watch. Location Charlottesville, VA, USA. So, many happy thank yous to Coleen and Paul of Paleeni Maine Coons for letting us have this wonderful boy. Mum and dad available to see on viewing. They are very nosey and always want to know what you are doing. After her litter she put on weight and even more coat. GC, RW AslansPaw Crystal Claire. On top of its massive size, the Maine Coon has an outer coat of varying . We reserve the right to refuse selling for breeding, but we will consider all requests. Maine Coons are truly majestic creatures; with their lynx point ears and magnificent coats, their appearance is stunning, and their temperament and behavior are remarkable. var alS = 2021 % 1000; This beautiful girl is a wild child, daughter of Sozi, the original wild and crazy child. Kindly Text/Call (xxx) xxx-xxx7 free shipping is also availableView Detail, Pure bred Maine Coon kittens will be ready to go home by Jan 12th. Welcome to SheraCoons & Norwegian Forest Cats of Maryland. All kittens desexed, vaccinated and registered. Then she went on to get her TICA Supreme Grand Champion title at 10 months of age. These large cats have a rectangular body with a strong bone structure, a silky flowing coat and an extremely bushy tail. All Cats Cats for Sale Cats for Rehome Cats for Surrender. We will transport two hours from our location. That may not qualify her for all her titles, but it sure helped her show off her charms. KITTENS ARE TICA REGISTERED. 1. TICA International Winner, Supreme Grand Champion, Lifetime Achievement CatKingpin.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. Our own kittens that are available in Virginia will be able to go to their homes at 12-14 weeks. We are honored and privileged that you have chosen us to help you on your journey to cat ownership! Our kittens are raised lovingly underfoot and are sold to approved homes only. We provide lifetime breeder support for our Maine Coon Kittens and encourage all of our homes to stay in touch. Sweet Jake! This is a Female Maine Coon Adoption in Richmond VA posted on Oodle Classifieds. He was a joy to take to shows and never tired of playing. Maine coon kittens For Sale. List Of Best Maine Coon Cat Breeders In Massachusetts, What Smells Do Cats Hate? They want their kittens to be show champions or loving pet companions or both! 4. Ready to leave , litter trained , eating wet food and biscuits. Our own kittens that are available in Virginia will be able to go to their homes at 12-14 weeks. Maine Coon Cat Breeders in Virginia With Kittens and Cats for Sale. Kusto likes to play with the broom and whatever else the others are playing with. for pets and showing. Have been well socialized from birth with kids, cats, and a large and a small dog. Blondie is one of our delicious and delightful young girls, shown here at 10 months of age. The same year he competed as a kitten, and achieved 2nd Best International Allbreed Kitten, he continued his winning streak into the adult Championship class. We are registered Maine Coon Breeders with CFA and TICA cat registries. Status: AVAILABLE. If you are interested in a particular breed, please let me know. Our Maine coon kittens for sale $450 NJ, as the name implies, hails from Maine, where the breed was known as a popular mouser, farm cat, and ship's cat, as far back as the early 19 th century. These breeders work hard to ensure that all their kittens are healthy, socialized, and gorgeous. Then as an adult we showed him to Grand Champion status in CFA. The Catnificent Cattery has been breeding Maine Coons since the early 1980s. All kittens are vaccinated, microchipped, and pedigreed and come with a one-year contract when you come to pick them up. Rappahannock County, Danville, Arlington County, Manassas, Richmond, Albemarle County, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Alexandria, Prince William County, Harrisonburg, Waynesboro, Carroll County, Prince George County, Maine Coon For Sale in Virginia Beach (2), Maine Coon For Sale in Arlington County (1), Maine Coon For Sale in Prince George County (1), Maine Coon For Sale in Rappahannock County (1), Maine Coon For Sale in Prince William County (1). } Grand Champion Highlander Rob Roy of SaraJen. visit nowplease TEXT me for faster call back time. (xxx) xxx-xxx0 Please I shall be giving up on discounts and be the first to get yours.ThanksView Detail, Gorgeous Maine Coon Kittens 8 weeks old, girls and boys available they have a lovely temperament, they love affection, been brought up in a well socialized home, with kids dogs and other cats, they have been wormed with panacur and flea treated all upto date!View Detail, THIS IS A GORGEOUS SILVER PATCH TABBY / WHITE FEMALE. International Winner, Supreme Grand Champion ITICA), TICA International Winner, Supreme Grand Champion. Sanford, North Carolina. Buy Rambo. This giant among cat breeds has a sweet expression with it roundish face , round muzzle and full ruff around the neck. Email: sarajencats@gmail.com. We have also kittens.. Super adorable Maine coon kittens. He is a black silver classic tabby with a high degree of shading. Never thought Id would show a pink boy, but there ya go! The availability dates that are listed below the kitten's information. Average Maine Coon sizes: height at the withers 10-17 inches. width: 33%; Registered Maine Coon Kittens Available Now Registered Maine Coon Kittens Available Now. Maine Coon Cats are magnificent creatures, and the breeders in this breeding program are dedicated to the breeds health and well-being. Black Silver Classic Tabby MaleBorn: August 25, 2019Sire: GRC CH*Tempio Felinox DakarDam: Ophelia Good Heart*RU. My Maine Coon parent kitties are very special in their own ways. The only thing that might sway your decision on which breeder to choose is the price and availability of their kittens. We list contact information for you to use, as well as posting a link to their website, so you can quickly see what kittens they currently have available. We are delighted to have him with us as he has a magnificent personality and loving nature, in addition to his wonderful structure. Price: $500 USD. The sale of the Maine Coon is not the primary mission of our cattery; we are constantly improving the breed to get the excellent Maine Coon cats of show-class. To set up an appointment to purchase one of these lovely kittens, please text Autumn at 206-383-4420 or email us at foxhollowfamilyfarm@gmail.com. Everything You Need To Know, Your email address will not be published. They live in harmony with children, other cats, dogs, and adults. Most of our kittens are $2000 -2200 ~ ~ ~ $300 'Reservation Fee' required to reserved is applied to total purchase price. Over the years, we've produced numerous national and international award winning cats. Adult Maine Coon cats and newborn kittens are always separated from the rest because they need constant care and require more attention than others. They are always looking for things to chase around the house. That's why we exclusively raise them here at Sara Jen Maine Coon Cats! WELCOME TO SWEETLILPAWS CATTERY. The availability dates that are listed below the kitten's information. If you have never owned a Maine Coon before, or are interested in reading more information on these amazing cats, check out our Maine Coon Cat Breed Information page. Raised under foot, never caged, with sweet dispositions. And we've also produced many that are simply prized for being extraordinary pets. He has immense boning, great conformation, huge upright ears with lovely lynx tips and tufting, good straight hind legs, massive head, strong muzzle and a gentle curve to his profile. ADOPTION FEES INCLUDE; Registration papers.